Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Great story! I was just complaining about how few fictive stories i find (especially couple stories) with a female fetishist as the active part. And then his story came up, a pretty realistic one that focuses almost entirely on the female omo-lover's feelings and desires. Good job there, and well written, i can relate to it. 

Also a nice description of the sub/dom play where the sub is the one in focus, in control,  having her dreams come true. 

1 hour ago, Dwayne said:

I'm amazed! This story feels alive and describes exactly what I would want to do with my girlfriend.

Hey, thank you! yeah I'm glad it came across that in that way, I was definitely trying to make it as realistic as possible but still include enough omo fantasies. It can be a difficult line to walk.

1 hour ago, Tellnoone said:

Great story! I was just complaining about how few fictive stories i find (especially couple stories) with a female fetishist as the active part. And then his story came up, a pretty realistic one that focuses almost entirely on the female omo-lover's feelings and desires. Good job there, and well written, i can relate to it. 

Also a nice description of the sub/dom play where the sub is the one in focus, in control,  having her dreams come true. 

Thank you! and totally agree, I've noticed that too including my own stories. I'm glad you enjoyed it and could relate to it, its always fun to know people do.

23 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Oh wow, what an amazing story! Loved everything about it. Perfect 😍

Happy you enjoyed it, thank you!

On 1/17/2021 at 7:29 PM, yaku25 said:

Awesome story so far! I really like that she doesn’t know the full content of the contract. There were a lot of unexpected twists that gave the whole story a realistic feeling.

Thanks, I should say im not 100% planning a next chapter. I did leave it open ended and have a couple of ideas but they might come at a later date. But thanks for reading!

Thank you all for the kind words, they really are appreciated!

Since It seemed to go down so well, If I was to keep this going with another chapter what sort of things would people want to see. I have some ideas of my own but thought it could be fun to open it up to you guys. No guarantees this will turn into anything though, but there are more stories to come anyway.

On 1/27/2021 at 9:11 PM, Markj9494 said:

Thank you all for the kind words, they really are appreciated!

Since It seemed to go down so well, If I was to keep this going with another chapter what sort of things would people want to see. I have some ideas of my own but thought it could be fun to open it up to you guys. No guarantees this will turn into anything though, but there are more stories to come anyway.

I found the story brilliant on its own so I didn´t expect it to continue...  But if he would have an extra surprise at the end of the day... that he would wet his own pants for her, it would be awesome to see her reactions to that!