Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Football Interactive (remastered edition)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm very sorry, and I think I should explain myself. First, due to the year started, and this being my first year of uni, I've been extremely busy getting everything ready and prepared. I honestl

I'm sorry for taking this long. I've been quite busy lately, but will do my best to make sure I don't dissapear again. What matters is that I'm now back, and ready to continue the story (although

Name: Cynthia Team: FC Naval Position: Left Back Height: 1, 65 cm Physical appearance: White, Slim body, booty-length hair, blonde, green eyes. Personality: super shy and inno

Posted Images

Another pretty one-sided vote, we go for B

===================================================================================================

Deciding to not waste any more time, Cynthia got up and started the shower. Feeling the hot water slide and drip across her skin, she sighed in relaxation and began to wash herself. While doing this, she began thinking about how life at Naval would be. Tomi and Nerea had been nice enough, but the fact that Wardell didn't even want to meet her was making her nervous. After all, the fact that they were both goalkeepers meant that for most of training it would be just the two of them, and the goalie coach. She definitely didn't want to create a bad team atmosphere, but also didn't want to just let Wardell have his way on everything. After a few minutes, Cynthia switched off the water and stepped off the shower.

210121kisekae.thumb.png.a23e23ad5cf5cdeb0469b3e7e53e36fe.png

After drying herself and dressing in a different outfit. A grey long-sleeved shirt and some black leggings, to better handle the sea wind. Fortunately for her, she had made dinner last night, and there were plenty of leftovers, which meant she didn't have to spend valuable time cooking something. After all, she only had about an hour until she was supposed to be back at Naval for her first ever training session. Cynthia tried to eat as quickly as possible, however this led to her almost choking on a piece of food, which caused her to have a coughing fit and have to drink two glasses of water for it to go away. After that little altercation, she was all set up. After packing her brand new training uniform into a small bag, which was still adorned with the colors of her old team, North Antlers, she exited her apartment and began, once again, to walk towards the Naval training grounds. Without having to worry about the cold air or a certain organ being full of liquids, she could appreciate the beautiful Port Ayad, and even decided to take the beach path instead of walking along the seawall.

210121kisekae2.thumb.png.fe985b105c5b435f2c9f3e253da32521.png

During the walk, she spotted Nerea walking towards the club as well, Cynthia tried to wave at her, but being behind her, the small midfielder didn't notice. There was something off about her though, she looked very distracted, and the way she was walking was weird, almost limping with her legs tightly together. Cynthia certainly hoped she wasn't injured, she had seen her play a bit and knew for a fact she was good, and with only three days remaining until the first game of the season, she hoped to have someone like her driving the opposing defenders crazy with her footwork. Cynthia kept walking towards the team grounds, and kept looking at Nerea. The Basque girl was still walking weird, but Cynthia decided she'd ask her when they got there, and concentrated on keeping her pace, as there wasn't much time before training started. As Cynthia approached the training fields, she saw more and more of her team-mates. She waved to Tomi, who was laughing with a fair-skinned guy with some obviously dyed blonde hair in a thin mohawk. "That must be Álvaro" - Cynthia thought as she entered the ladies' dressing room. As she was behind one of the curtains, stripping down, she heard some very hurried footsteps. Cynthia paid it no mind and finished changing into her training clothes, which consisted of a black long-sleeved shirt with blue accents, and some blue trackpants, as well as her usual cleats and gloves. As she exited the changing room, she found many of her team-mates had already changed and were waiting for Alwood. Cynthia timidly waved hi, but Tomi called her with a hand gesture.

(Note, the uniforms look different because these are training uniforms, not the actual kit)

210121kisekae3.thumb.png.c57b87244fdfd3754ab7b68267a8ac66.png

"Cynthia! You're here!" - shouts Tomi

"Uh- um, hi..."

"Still as shy as ever huh? Hey everyone, this is Cynthia, she's our new keeper!" - Tomi pauses and looks at the three others before continuing "Well Cynthia, I suppose you have to meet the ones who are here, and the rest you'll meet on the pitch. I've already told you about this atorrante" - he says while pointing at the other guy, "His name is Álvaro dos Santos. And these two are Lyla Felicci" - as he points at the blue-eyed girl "and Ruby Arkwright" - while he points at the other girl.

The first to step forward is Álvaro, who shakes Cynthia's hand and looks at her in a cocky manner: - "Nice to meet you, You keep them out, I bang them in"

Lyla seems a lot more affectionate, and she demonstrates this by giving Cynthia a tight hug, while telling her how glad she is to meet her

Ruby, on the contrary, seems quite more shy, and simply waves at Cynthia while holding a timid smile

"Well Cynthia, we're going out to the field, you coming?" - Asks Álvaro

"I-in a second"

"Como vos quieras, I hope to see what you're made off" - he says as the quartet walks off into the pitch.

In truth, Cynthia had just seen Nerea come out of the dressing room, and wanted to ask if she was okay. As she approaches, Nerea recognizes her and walks up to give her a warm hug. Cynthia returns it, and after greeting Nerea, she asks: -"Hey, a-are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am, why?"

"It's just... I-I saw you walking here, and you were walking weird. I thought perhaps you were injured"

Nerea suddenly blushes a very deep red and turns her eyes away, while stammering on her answer: - "N-no, I'm not injured or- or anything like t-that"

"O-oh, then what happened?"

"It was just that... that I n-needed to..." - Nerea blushes even deeper "Oh, Alwood's here, we should get into the pitch already"

"Y-yeah, we should"

Nerea and Cynthia exit the building and enter the pitch. As everybody gathers around Alwood, Cynthia wonders what she shoudl focus on for this session

What stat should Cynthia train?

A - Her jumping, 15/20

B - Her reflexes, 17/20

C - Her positioning, 11/20

D - Her speed, 5/20

E - Her hands, 9/20

F - She shouldn't focus on any of them, instead training everything a little bit

Current Stats

Naval FC - 16th in Southern League

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Jumping: 15

Reflexes: 17

Positioning: 11

Hands: 9

Speed: 5

Energy: 92%

Bladder: Practically empty

Edited by Neeeeeeeko (see edit history)

Cynthia, better get those hands ready for some powerful shots!

=================================================================================

Every single player gathered around Alwood. The coach motioned everyone to come closer, and began to speak

"Well, everyone, welcome. I know last season was definitely not good, but that's behind us. Right now, it's a new season, a new team, and a new project. We have a few familiar faces still, but most of you are here for the first time today. Now, we are no longer the FC Naval of last year, we are more. Today is the beggining of what I believe can be something great. So prove to me that I'm not mistaken, and give all you have. We have this golden opportunity to surprise everyone, and I expect you to seize it! Do I make myself clear? We are FC Naval and we're here to put up a fight!"

After the clapping and cheering subsided, Alwood became serious once again: -"The fixture has just arrived, and our first match shouldn't be easy. We're up against The Rockets, which are a respectable team by themselves, but we're going away. That's why I cancelled Friday's training session, so we can leave on Friday to arrive early on Saturday. Any of the new players, feel free to ask Exteberria if she had fun on the journey last year. Not only that, but their ground is a very hard one to play at, especially if we consider how hard and rough they usually play. Today, we'll do a more general training session, tomorrow we'll focus on countering them, and the day after that, I expect you all here at 7:30 sharp, so we can leave as soon as possible. Now, we'll start with a bit of warmup, then Warnell and Cynthia, you'll leave with coach Rios for your goalkeeper drills, the rest of the team goes with me. Afterwards, we'll do some match drills, and end with an 11-a-side game. Is this clear?"

With this speech, Alwood blows his whistle and training begins with a few laps around the pitch. Cynthia does this easy enough, even having the time to talk for a bit with some players who give her the welcome to the team. Namely, she gets along well with Lyla, as well as two guys she just met, Amjad Ghulam, who seems like a very easy-going guy, and Jarrod Allen, who is more focused, but also kind of a jokester. After a few laps, coach Alwood calls out from the center circle: -"Now, every time I blow my whistle, you have to go faster" Cynthia managed this on the first whistles, but she had never been a good runner, and she suddenly notices how she's started to lag behind. Fortunately, Alwood blows his whistle twice, signaling a change in drill. This time, Alwood instructs them to do more physical training, sit-ups, push-ups, that sort of thing. After a few repetitions of each different technique, Alwood blows twice again, and signals Cynthia towards a young woman standing next to one of the goals. "That must be coach Rios" - thinks Cynthia, as she quickly makes her way towards her. So does Warnell, and it's now that Cynthia gets a good look at the last player from last season. He was very tall, even taller than Tomi, with short, dark hair, and he definitely didn't look happy to see her.

210122kisekae.thumb.png.6d293c77a423dd3024fa198d2489f105.png

"Well, Wardell" - spoke Rios "You already know me from last year, but, Cynthia, let me introduce myself, My name is Mariela Rios, and I'm the goalkeeper coach here, Now, why don't we start easy enough, You'll take turns in goal, and I'll take shots at you, we'll do this for a while and then I'll give you feedback, lets go!"

Wardell steps in goal for the first shot, and looks extremely confident, He's jumping on his toes waiting for the shot, and after a short run-up, Rios takes it, The shot is not very well placed, but it's an absolute cannon. Wardell does get a hand to it, but it's no use, as it goes past and baloons into the net. Seeing this, Cynthia gulps. That shot had some serious power before that, and although Cynthia has saved harder shots before, she still knows it's going to be difficult. As Wardell walks back from the goal, Rios whispers something in his ear, probably some feedback on how to keep out tough shots. Cynthia already knows she's got almost no chance of catching this, she'll have to use her fists. However, she could save it if she gets a good jump. Cynthia steps in goal and Rios runs up, lashing at the ball with fury. Cynthia is now faced with a bullet to stop. However, she can definitely reach it, and considering her reach, she can try to catch, Cynthia jumps towards it, and makes a spectacular save.

210122kisekae2.thumb.png.12f5ff0dec04fed282eb79fac83ec66b.png

(+2 to hands!)

Rios looks genuniely shocked at Cynthia's masterful catch, and to be fair, Cynthia is shocked too. Nonetheless, Rios screams out: -"Meu Deus Cynthia! Where did that come from?" Meanwhile, Wardell looks set to murder someone, as he steps back in goal, ready for Rios's next shot.

After Rios has taken ten shots against each goalkeeper, the results are clear, Wardell let in five of those shots, while Cynthia conceded just two. Rios did give some feedback to Cynthia, mainly about how she wouldn't have to jump so much if she managed to cover more ground on her feet or double-checked where she was standing. After this, Rios instructed a few more drills, namely some clearances, which Cynthia excelled at due to her reach, and some 1-on-1. This time, it was quite harder due to Cynthia's difficulty when getting off her line. Cynthia managed to see a small smirk on Wardell's face every time she failed to get in position quick enough, however most of these grins were quickly wiped off due to Cynthia's reflexes

(+1 to reflexes!)

After this, Rios blew her whistle twice, signaling the end of the goalkeeper drills. Now, Alwood instructed for a new drill. Each keeper would pick two defenders, and they'd have to defend the goal while two attackers tried to score. Cynthia picked Tomi and Lyla, while Wardell picked August Beck and Ulises Villieti. Each trio would stay in until they conceded, and Wardell went first. The first attempt was by Louise Lévesque and Wesley Blakely, Louise attempted to dribble past Ulises, but when she tried to pass to Wesley, August cut the pass. Next went Dennis Brant, as well as Amjad. Amjad sent a good pass, but Dennis' shot was saved. However, the next duo managed to score, with Nicole Crescenzo getting a good pass by Rodrigo Duguay and taking a great low shot. In come Cynthia's trio, and their first challenge is a hard one, as they face Raphaella Clayton and Ruby Arkwright. Ruby gets past Lyla, but Tomi's pressure on Raphaella makes her shot go wide. Cynthia then makes three saves in a row, against Günder, García, and Nerea, the last one being a fantastic dive that just manages to push the ball over the crossbar, prompting some "oooh"s from the rest of the team. After this, steps up probably the most dangerous duo in the whole drill, Tomás Grossi and Álvaro dos Santos. Grossi dribbles past Pereyra with ease, and passes to Álvaro, who outruns Lyla and takes a beautiful shot with the inside of his foot, which flies into the left side of the goal, almost hitting the post.

210122kisekae3.thumb.png.ac686cc51bf93f7f70af153b551414fe.png

Wardell went back into goal, but had to exit after the third shot went in off the crossbar, which led Cynthia to go back in again and save two shots, while 3 attacks were blocked by her defenders. Cynthia's shyness seemed to dissapear while she was on the pitch. In fact, she was completely in control of the situation, organizing her defenders and shouting out orders like a footballing drill sergeant. She was like a fish in water, this was her natural habitat, and it was clear she was very comfortable in it. It was clear Cynthia was doing way better than her teammate today. In total, she only let 7 shots in, while Wardell conceded 12. She even saved Álvaro's two other shots, a curler which she had to pick out of the top right corner, and a low drive she kept out with a great reflex save using her leg. Alwood blew his whistle and signaled the end of the drill, which meant it was time for the last segment of training, an 11-a-side game.

"Cynthia, I hope you don't mind" - Says Alwood "but it's tradition that the goalkeepers pick the team"

"Wha- a-ah, no problem, really!" - Cynthia quickly replies, although she's not so sure.

Cynthia and Wardell stand in front of the rest of the players, each of them ready to pick their team. Cynthia, although she felt her face burn up, was thinking of which of her new teammates she would like on her team. However, she soon felt another reason to blush, and it was that, during practice, she had been drinking water, which combined with the extra water she drank during her lunch, meant that, with training already having gone on for over an hour, the first of that water had made its way into Cynthia's bladder.

Who should Cynthia pick? Make a list of around 5-6 players, in the order you'd like to pick them. Those'll be your priority targets, If a priority target can't be picked, I'll pick whoever I think will make the best fit for the team.

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Reflexes: 18

Hands: 11

Energy: 56%

Bladder: Just starting to feel it

40 minutes ago, Artist Nagito said:

Well, I have selected all 6 of them, which I would choose are:

Sunny     Lyla

Ghulam   Nerea    Allen

Nicole

You don't need to pick the formation, just the order you want to pick them in. And besides, I specified 6 so as to not have you choose the entire team without seeing what the opponent will pick, but it's going to be 11 players on each side

So, our list would be this way

1 - Nerea

2 - Lyla

3 - Ghulam

4 - Sunny

5 - Allen

6 - Nicole

7 - Raphaella

=====================================================================================

Alwood looks over at Cynthia: - "Ok Cynthia, you go first!"

Cynthia places her hand on her chin, though she already knows who she's picking: -"Hmmmm, Nerea!"

The small basque playmaker perks up at hearing her name, and upon seeing that it was Cynthia who called it, she gives her an acknowledging nod, and goes to stand next to her. It's Wardell's turn to pick now, and he goes for Duguay. Cynthia already knows who her next pick is, and she decides to select Lyla, while Wardell's next pick gets one of the big guns, as he goes for Álvaro. Cynthia needs a defender to stick to Álvaro at all times, so she decides to go for the biggest defender there is, which is Ghulam. Wardell then goes for a defender, and he decides to pick the other starting centerback, taking August Beck. Cynthia decides to finish up her center-half pairing by taking Sunny, which leaves Wardell open to taking Tomi.

It's becoming a back-and-forth of each team weakening the other in key positions, and this only gets accentuated when, after Cynthia takes Jarrod Allen, Wardell replies by taking Blakely. Cynthia realizes what he's trying to do, and takes Nicole for herself, so she isn't left without a striker. Wardell takes yet another defender, taking his second center-back, Ulises. With this, Cynthia realizes what he's trying to do. Even though Tomi is listed as a left-back, he can also play CB, Wardell is trying to go for a classic Bilardista formation, a 3-5-2. Cynthia realizes she has to pack the midfield, and right then and there decides to go for a 4-5-1, with Nicole alone up top. Her next pick is a strong central midfielder in Raphaella. Wardell already has his defense complete, so he goes for another good winger, picking Denis Brant.

Cynthia now has no other option than to go for Felix to complete her back four. Wardell counters this by getting a great creative midfielder, taking Juan José. Cynthia takes Louise Levesque. It's then that both captains realize something, and Wardell voices it to the coach: -"Hey coach, we're one short!"

Alwood looks confused, but then realizes something: "Oh, that's right. Since they signed today, I made the calculation that our newest signing would be here, but I just now remembered that they told me they would be here tomorrow, as they're still moving, Well, Wardell, you take the two remaining players, and I suppose Rios can play for Cynthia"

At this, most players were confused. A new player? And they'd be here tomorrow? Murmurs were going around, speculating who it could be, but now that the teams were ready, both teams went their separate ways to plan their strategies. Cynthia's team were given yellow shirtfronts, to distinguish each other, and Cynthia gathers her team together to explain the strategy.

210123kisekae.thumb.png.13e5b6bf8805977776572333f2a1f044.png

"Ok, I know from their players that they are going to play a 3-5-2, classic Bilardismo, We're going to pack the midfield. The plan is, since they'll give away possesion, we'll use it to our advantage to rapidly build up while outpositioning them. Not only this, but if we play like this, in a 4-2-3-1, we can form a barrier of six players whenever they decide to go on one of their deadly attacks. We let them run, while we'll make the ball run for us. Is this clear?"

Screenshot_20210123-083724_LINEUP11(2).thumb.jpg.addf7fba3272986230327934020fe688.jpg

With this, both teams got into the pitch, and Cynthia was pleased to find out that she was right, as she quickly eyed up the opposition, she discovered they had gone for the 3-5-2 she had predicted. As the opposition got the game kicked off, Cynthia jumped on her toes to make sure she was ready. Both teams seem to be eyeing up each other, not making too many offensive moves. As Cynthia quickly repositions herself to the other side as the opponents attempt to switch the play, she notices her bladder. It's not urgent in any way, but perhaps she could use the toilet during half-time? She has no time to think of this, as Brant makes a great dribbling run down the left, and steps into crossing position. The ball goes into the box, where both Amjad and Álvaro are waiting. However, Cynthia jumps and reaches the ball just barely, taking it away from Álvaro's header and sending it forward, where Sunny clears it out of danger. As Cynthia gets up, Álvaro's hand reaches out to help her up. When Cynthia gets on her feet, Álvaro whispers into her ear: -"Remember when I wanted to see what you were made of? I'm definitely seeing it" Upon this, Cynthia mutters a very shy "thank you", while she feels her face burn up from the compliment.

210123kisekae2.thumb.png.7f42f7f2f0ccabf7f77c2c1dd7b08855.png

The game goes on though, and it seems Cynthia's plan is working. Every time Wardell's offensive formation finds itself faced with Cynthia's 6-man Great Wall and are forced to backtrack, Cynthia smirks smugly. So far, Cynthia's only other intervention in the game was an easy shot from Juanjo García which she caught. Meanwhile, it seems Nicole is having a great day, as the purple-haired striker has taken 3 shots on goal , 2 of which have forced Wardell to make miraculous saves. The italian is finding holes in the defense left and right, and the three offensive midfielders are providing her with a seemingly unending supply of good services. Nerea is also having an inspired day, and Wardell's defenders are going dizzy as the spaniard continues to run around them with the grace of a figure-skater. Nerea has her chance when she strikes a beautiful shot from outside the box, however she didn't put enough power behind it. Wardell catches it and sends it to Ruby on the right wing, Ruby leaves Lyla on the dust as she paces past her, and she's not stopping. Cynthia steadies herself and gets ready to run off her line. As Ruby sees Cynthia running off her line, she sends the ball towards the middle for Wesley. Wesley stands up Felix, and succeeds in getting the ball past him. Felix makes his tackle too late and makes contact with the number 9, who immediately goes down. Alwood doesn't hesitate in blowing his whistle, it's a penalty!

Felix is shown a yellow card, and as everybody gets ready, Álvaro discusses with Beck. It seems both of them want to take the penalty. Finally, Álvaro lets go, and the powerful defender stands over the ball, positioned to hit it with his right foot, and looking like he's about to unleash a cannon. Alwood blows his whistle, and as Beck rushes towards the ball, Cynthia has a split-second to make a decision...

210123kisekae3.thumb.png.278bd44e95b541f80e254ceb2ec6d083.png

Where do we dive?

A - Left!

B - Right!

C- Stay in the middle!

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Energy: 54%

Bladder: A tiny bit full

Right it is!

============================================================================================================

Beck dashes towards the ball, and based on his position, Cynthia swallows, breathes in, and jumps to her right, hands extended out. However, Beck decided to go for power, and the ball is launched like a rocket towards the middle. Cynthia, panicked, raises one of her legs in reflex, and miraculously, the ball clashes with her knee. It hurts like hell due to the massive power the shot had behind it, but the game is still 0-0, and that's all that matters.

210124kisekae.thumb.png.38c1854dd11466165787fbab3954eeb0.png

As the ball flies forward, Amjad dives towards it and clears it off for a throw-in. Meanwhile, the rest of the nearby players swarm Cynthia, congratulating and hugging her after that fantastic reflex save. Meanwhile, Cynthia massages her poor knee. The throw in ends up with an attach getting thwarted and recovered by the defense, and Cynthia's team can breathe a little easier.

The game continues, but this time, the tempo is much higher. With the offensive formation of Wardell's team, and the rapid counterattacking of Cynthia's, the game is turning into a back-and-forth. In just 6 minutes, Cynthia has to make 3 saves, and Wardell has to make two. Both teams are now attempting to break the deadlock, and the game has turned way more exciting and fast.

Cynthia's team suddenly gets a chance to score off a clearance by Ulises which ends up on Rios' feet. The brazilian coach searches for a pass and sees Raphaella wide open. The ball is sent towards her, and Raphaella stops the ball and looks around, quickly finding Allen on the wing, who takes a touch and looks for Rios again. Cynthia's instructions are giving result, as her team moves the ball around with speed and precision, looking for a space. It seems they might have found it, as Rios finds Levesque, who finds Nicole, who uses her heel to flick it bacwards to Nerea. Nerea does a skillful step-over, getting past Duguay, and is now faced with both Beck and Pereyra. She pretends to be going for a dribble towards the left to find space for a cross, but instead drags the ball back and takes a shot with the inside of her foot. The ball curls towards the far post...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! Beauty of an effort by Nerea, who managed to curl the ball into the side of the net from a very difficult position. Cynthia's team lead 1-0!

Wardell's team restart the game, and suddenly they seem to have flicked a switch. Especially Ruby, the winger is now dribbling down her wing with pace and skill, driving Lyla crazy. What's more, García always seem to be in space for good long range shots, and Cynthia has had to make near-miraculous interventions for her team to continue leading.

Another attack seems to be coming, and Cynthia steadies herself for yet another save. García has the ball just outside the box, however this time he sends it to Blakely, who quickly puts it across the box to Álvaro's feet. Álvaro is now on a 1-on-1 situation with Cynthia, exactly his favored position, Cynthia tries to come off her line, but she's not fast enough, and Álvaro takes a shot towards his near post. Cynthia dives towards it, but realizes she has dove too low, so she sticks out a hand and miraculously pushes the ball over the crossbar.

210124kisekae2.thumb.png.406fd95e519c062e415eda8fd12fa370.png

The corner is cleared by Amjad, who stands tall in the middle of the box, towering over everyone else. Cynthia once again gets congratulations from her defenders, that was a world-class save. The game continues on, and in a few minutes, the first half will be over. As Cynthia's team continues to defend, Cynthia subtly presses her thighs together. Her bladder isn't really full, but she feels like she could use a pee soon. Suddenly she is distracted by Ruby yet again running down the wing. The winger sends the ball with a precise cross towards the far post. Álvaro steps in and jumps higher than Sunny. getting a header into his far post. Cynthia reaches out for it, and Felix dives trying to keep it out, but none of them succeed, as the header ends in the back of the net.

210124kisekae3.thumb.png.5c8c6454c1df42a6526f91bbb6f721b7.png

Alwood whistles thrice, giving the signal that the first half is over. All of the players head off the pitch for a small water break, and Cynthia looks towards the changing rooms as she takes a swig of water. Perhaps she could use the toilet now, before it becomes a problem? If she doesn't now, she'll definitely do so after the match, perhaps.

Should Cynthia use the bathroom?

A - No

B - Yes

C - Yes, but after the game, and she should drink a bit more

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded