Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Football Interactive (remastered edition)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm very sorry, and I think I should explain myself. First, due to the year started, and this being my first year of uni, I've been extremely busy getting everything ready and prepared. I honestl

I'm sorry for taking this long. I've been quite busy lately, but will do my best to make sure I don't dissapear again. What matters is that I'm now back, and ready to continue the story (although

Name: Cynthia Team: FC Naval Position: Left Back Height: 1, 65 cm Physical appearance: White, Slim body, booty-length hair, blonde, green eyes. Personality: super shy and inno

Posted Images

I'm finally back, and although everything going on hasn't settled quite yet, which means I can't commit to an actual schedule, I'll try to be as active as I can (which probably won't be much)

I really like the idea of going on the defensive at first, but later explaining and Felix being understanding. After all, he's been through the same just a few hours ago, so, lessssgooooo

"W-what do you think youre l-looking at?!" Cynthia screams out loud, covering her privates, as Felix is taken aback. Moments later, a loud smack is heard as Cynthia's palm finds Felix's cheek. Immediately, Cynthia is wracked by guilt and lunges towards Felix to apologize for her outburst.

"Oh god, Felix, I'm so sorry! I j-just w-was so embarrased! I'm so sorry!"

"Ouch, yeah, it's okay, don't worry. Sorry for spooking you like that"

210412kisekae.thumb.png.5301d35d38f9e80b78bdfe2240d137e4.png

210412kisekae2.thumb.png.bd3e69efb4835e6213d26ab293d1bcc0.png

Cynthia helps the small austrian to his feet. His cheek is slightly red, but he seems okay. After apologizing profusely and Felix assuring her that it's okay approximately 17 million times, the fullback finally pops the question that's been in his head since a while ago

"S-So, w-why are you n-n-naked?"

Cynthia blushes even deeper, as she notices Felix try and fail to avert his eyes from her... parts, and also attempts to avert her eyes from the noticeable bulge in his jeans. After stammering and failing to start her sentence a few times, she finally manages to spit out the truth about her predicament

"I-I'ts j-just t-t-t-that I d-d-didn't m-mmake it... G-go ahead, l-laugh"

Surprisingly, Felix doesn't laugh, instead enveloping Cynthia in a warm hug, "It's okay, I've been there, nothing to be ashamed about"

Cynthia finds herself shocked at this. Does this mean that, today at the pitch... She pushes that thought out of her mind just as her and Felix break the embrace and awkwardly stare at each other. Cynthia attempts to dissipate the tense air by cracking a small joke: "Hey, it's only fair, I accidentaly saw you a while ago, now you accidentaly saw me" To her surprise, the joke ellicits a genuine laugh from the blonde defender, seemingly relaxing the enviroment.

210412kisekae3(1).thumb.png.640f2c29ce1ed860d78e72b9af81b780.png

210412kisekae4.thumb.png.d3dac0c3d9a0bcd30f298f92feb8f127.png

Just at that moment, Raphaella walks over, bringing with her a pair of dark jean shorts for Cynthia, and finds both of them. With no words and a very red face, she hands Cynthia the shorts as well as a pair of underwear, and leaves, without a word. Cynthia quickly slips the clothes on, at this point not caring if Felix sees. He's seen her naked all this time, after all. As Cynthia buttons her shorts, she approaches Felix, and sorrowfully thanks him: "H-hey, t-thank you, f-for being so understanding" Felix assures her that she doesn't need to thank him, but before bolting back to the party to make sure nobody notices her absence, she whispers to the defender: "I really mean it, t-thank you for showing me I can trust you, r-rest assured y-you can trust me for anything" and gives the austrian a quick peck on the cheek before leaving.
As she walks through the woods, she begins to regret what she did. "Why the fuck did I do that?" she wonders, but ultimately decides that what's done is done, and settles on heading back to the party to maybe have a bit of fun and keep her mind off her disaster. A few feet behind her, she can hear Felix also returning. It's not long before the pair are back, and seemingly everyone was either too drunk or too caught in the mood to notice them leaving. Cynthia sighs with relief as she rejoins the party.

210412kisekae5.thumb.jpg.8f92922c4544b9bcbabc10216582ce82.jpg

Cynthia's back at the party, with her bladder empty and her mind full of thoughts she wants to get rid of, what should she do?

1 - Join the girls and guys playing drinking games

2 - Join the girls talking by the drinks table

3 - Walk around for a bit to see if she sees something interesting

4 - Something else (suggest)

Current Stats

Naval FC - 16th in Southern League

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Jumping: 15

Reflexes: 18

Positioning: 11

Hands: 11

Speed: 5

Energy: 62%

Mood: Not really sure

Bladder: Haaah, so blissfully empty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Remember when I said things were getting better? Yeah, they weren't. I hope me finding the time to actually log on here signifies that stuff is getting better now, but to be honest I seriously doubt it. But, hey, I'm here now, so let's make the most of it!

Cynthia decided to explore for a bit. She saw some people talking in smaller groups, a few girls who seemed to be looking for somewhere to relieve themselves, but nothing too outlandish. That was, until she turned around and saw something quite more interesting than that. She began to get ideas on why such a quality striker like Álvaro hadn't left for a different, bigger club...

210531kisekae.thumb.png.264d4c82c5ba7f066f467b88b5bd601f.png

As she turned around to give them "space" Cynthia started walking back to the center of the garden, where most of the people were. She again, noticed nothing interesting, except for Tomi who appeared to be nervously looking over the garden fence. Cynthia noticed the group of girls by the drinks table was motioning for her to come closer. Clearly all of them were at least tipsy, but then again, so was Cynthia. The blonde goalkeeper approached the table, The girls just seemed to want to know Cynthia better, as they were bombarding her with questions about her past, and telling her about the team. Nerea seemed to quickly stop Nicole when she attempted to mention a certain trip away to Rockets, the team they were facing in just two days. As the night dragged on, and the girls happily chatted and continued adding to the no doubt enormous amount of total alcohol consumed at the party, they were suddenly startled by a screeching of tires, and a car door slamming. Before they could ask what was going on, Tomi arrived, running. Tripping over his own words, he quickly attempted to explain what was going on: "Someone called on a noise complaint, I'll handle this. You try to get away. If you go completely to the right through the woods, in about 45 minutes you should be back at the city. Now go, It's not the first time this happens, It'll be okay" Cynthia doesn't know what to do or say, but fortunately, someone does. Nerea grabs her hand and sprints away. For such a small girl, she's got a mighty pull. All four of them run into the woods, where they meet Ruby, and the now-quintet begins to follow Tomi's indications, walking deeper and deeper into the woods.

210531kisekae2.thumb.png.7cd1aa7bf768f1da56a286fd1c6d8865.png

210531kisekae3.thumb.png.c4100edc8732d229d70da0db0956a161.png

The woods are noticeably darker than the garden, making it practically impossible to see anything two meters in front of them. That, combined with the frequent unknown souds, immediately puts all the girls in a jumpy mood. They all walk very close to each other, with small, careful steps. Raphaella attempts to calm down everyone, but it's clear she's also scared out of her mind. Nerea looks to be the most calm, and even though she's still sweating and jumpy, she seems to be at least a bit more composed than the rest. The group continues their journey, winding through trees and being careful not to trip on bushes and roots. The walk continues in mostly silence, with all of the girls concentrated on not quivering in fear, not showing the shake in their legs. This goes on for at least a half hour, Upon coming to a small clearing, which is better-lit by moonlight, the girls stop for a second, to plan their routes once they exit the forest. All of them are scared, which is why they decide they'll go together even when they reach the city. However, the extra light and the careful planning is working to help the girls calm down. All, except Ruby, who still seems to be shaking a bit. Nicole notices this and approaches her. "It's okay, we're almost out"

"Y-yeah, it's not that"

"Then w-oh"

Upon hearing this, the other girls seem to realize that when they started their escape, they were still drinking, and with all of them having broken the seal hours ago, that drink made its way through them at record speed. For once, Cynthia felt no urgent need. She could pee a little if she tried, but she's nowhere near actually needing to pee, and agrees with Raphaella and Nicole that they should pick up the pace. Nerea, who seems to be the most clear-headed, and Ruby, who looks the most desperate, disagree, saying that they should all relieve themselves here. Whatever the decision is, they must make it quickly

210531kisekae4.thumb.png.88df060a893f62d2423fd4285f181397.png

Should the girls pick up the pace or pee right here?

Current Stats

Naval FC - 16th in Southern League

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Jumping: 15

Reflexes: 18

Positioning: 11

Hands: 11

Speed: 5

Energy: 57%

Mood: Kinda frightened

Bladder: Comfortable