Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Football Interactive (remastered edition)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm very sorry, and I think I should explain myself. First, due to the year started, and this being my first year of uni, I've been extremely busy getting everything ready and prepared. I honestl

I'm sorry for taking this long. I've been quite busy lately, but will do my best to make sure I don't dissapear again. What matters is that I'm now back, and ready to continue the story (although

Name: Cynthia Team: FC Naval Position: Left Back Height: 1, 65 cm Physical appearance: White, Slim body, booty-length hair, blonde, green eyes. Personality: super shy and inno

Posted Images

Hmmm, a lot of votes for A... you perverts. Although what @Luna said about breaking the seal is very true, I can confirm it firsthand. Actually, pretty much all of the events in this party are and will be based on real events, which is making me want to write a topic telling them. But that's beside the point.

Cynthia's bladder is pulsing for relief as she decides to follow Nerea into the small woods behind the house. Cynthia looks at Nerea and suddenly realizes she has no idea where they're going

"H-hey Nereahh, Where are we going?" - Cynthia notices a slight slur in her speech as she says this

"Nghh- I-I Know shh-sh-shomewhere we can pee" - Drunkenly replies Nerea, holding her crotch very tightly

As both of them hobble through the woods, Nerea has to stop several times to squeeze herself. At one moment, she turns to Cynthia and desperately stammers: "Let'shh hurry. I don't know if I will make it...!" Cynthia hastens her pace as much as she can, but Nerea suddenly doubles over and presses both hands to her crotch, and even in her less-than-sharp state and with the darkness of the night aroun her, Cynthia can see a few drops hitting the ground.

210209kisekae(1).thumb.png.75445cc59f7dcce055d3411a11e4f507.png

"N-ngh-Nerea! Are you okay?"

"Y-Y-yeshh, I think... But pleashhe, let'sh hurry!"

Cynthia can feel the sloshing in her bladder get more intense as they continue walking. Nerea has said, in between gasps, that she wants to reach a clearing she knows is around here, where she had to empty her overfull tank more than once. However, with both girls being quite tipsy, it wouldn't be out of the question that they had taken a wrong path, and with her bladder demanding relief more and more aggresively, and Nerea looking like she's reaching the end of her rope. As the walked, Nerea kept squeezing and grabbing herself, looking ready to pop, and Cynthia wasn't far from that state either.

Suddenly, the midfielder squeezes herself with both hands, and exclaims: "Fuck this, I cant hold it anymore!" as she stands up and opens her legs. At the moment she says this, a torrent of pent-up yellow liquid explodes from under her dress, no doubt soaking her panties, but the small spaniard was too infatuated by the relief to care. Seeing this, Cynthia's own bladder decides that it wants to go and it wants to go now. Cynthia, now seconds away from bursting, fiddles with her belt, cursing under her breath when it wont come loose. A few loose spurts make their way into Cynthia's pale jeans and stain them. Cynthia frantically manages to get her jeans and underwear out of the way and subsequently pops a squat. Not one second later, another thing pops, as Cynthia's overtaxed bladder explodes for the third time that day, onto the grass this time.

Cynthia at first is absorbed in her relief, but soon finds her eyes darting to Nerea beside her. Her stream's still going as strong as when it started, and with how much shorter she is than Cynthia, the goalkeeper shudders to think about the insane amount of pressure the basque girl must have been feeling. As such, the two new teammates empty their mutually bursting bladders into the grass, with the only sound being the sighs and moans of relief coming from both girls, and the torrents of pee each player is now voiding themselves of.

210209kisekae2(1).thumb.png.36ed712963d372a7ac0a9910a2a45028.png

After what must have been minutes, but felt like years, both streams stop, Nerea's roughly 10 seconds after Cynthia's. Immediately, Nerea starts gingerly assesing the damage on her clothes. Her panties are obviously soaked, and the wet spot in her dress is pretty visible. Even though Cynthia assures her that it's fine, Nerea still wants to take it slow to get back, to give her dress time to dry, and Cynthia, now free from the pounding pressure in her bladder, and still quite tipsy, agrees. During the walk back, both girls say next to nothing, Nerea still assesing the stains and looking like she might sob, and Cynthia silently looking down.

In around 5 minutes, they reach the party again, and both vow to act as if nothing happened, and head to make themselves some more drinks to appear normal. Cynthia downs another cup, and begins having a laugh with Lyla and Amjad. As the two defenders leave Cynthia for a second to fetch more drinks, suddenly Felix approaches the goalkeeper. He doesn't look nearly as confident as he was during training or at the beginning of the party, although Cynthia suspects he might be quite under the effect of alcohol. Felix speaks quietly and quickly, as if to not get overheard: "C-Cynthia, Can I ashhk you shomething?"

210209kisekae3(1).thumb.png.b18d92022383efbdba9364077aecb603.png

Should Cynthia answer? And if she does, does she do so truthfully?

Current Stats

Naval FC - 16th in Southern League

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Jumping: 15

Reflexes: 18

Positioning: 11

Hands: 11

Speed: 5

Energy: 73%

Mood: Wooo! Why is everything kinda funny?

Bladder: Haaah, Empty~ But now the seal is broken...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very sorry, and I think I should explain myself.

First, due to the year started, and this being my first year of uni, I've been extremely busy getting everything ready and prepared. I honestly tried to find the time and inspiration for this, but it was impossible.

Also, in my country, it's tradition for high-school graduates to go on a trip together. I'm leaving for the airport in a couple hours, and won't be near my computer for at least a week. However,  I'll be thinking of ways to continue the story and try to get a good amount updated very quickly to make up for lost time. I realize that excuses aren't good enough, and for that I'm truly sorry. See you all in a week, I hope!

• 2 weeks later...

I'M BACK! I actually returned a couple days ago, but I had to get a lot of tests and paperwork because I tested positive for coronavirus. I'm mostly asymptomatic though so no worries. And besides, the fact that I gotta isolate means I have more time for this. So anyways, let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Sure, what is it?"

"I-umm" Felix blushes noticeably "I saw you and Nerea s-sneak off to p-pee, and I was wondering if you could s-show me where you went..."

Cynthia stammers, but upon seeing Felix squirm, she composes herself and answers: "Y-yeah, sure, follow me this w-way"

"P-please hurry"

210309kisekae.thumb.png.f888494d4db8da6bb0533fab2366c02f.png

As both walk through the forest, Cynthia feels her bladder making itself known and curses under her breath. She broke the seal, and now she better get ready for a bathroom trip twice every hour. As they walk, she notices how Felix, lagging behind her, is slightly doubled over and walks very slowly. Cynthia can't help but feel sorry for him, the're both quite drunk and she doesn't exactly know the way to the clearing, so she's doubting that the poor fullback will make it, especially with how much she saw him drink.

Both of them continue walking in silence, only interrupted by either of them struggling to contain the respective oceans contained in their bladders. Cynthia notices Felix looking desperate, and, blushing deeply, manages to force the words out: "H-hey, if you can't make it, you should just pee against a t-tree or something..." Upon hearing this, Felix also blushes, but denies the offer: "I-I can hold it, I think..."

Both players continue walking, however Cynthia's clouded mind is having trouble with finding the clearing, and her bladder is having trouble with keeping her fluids inside of her. She grabs a hand to her crotch, and feels some of the pressure subside only slightly, but it's something.

After a couple more minutes, Cynthia is now getting truly desperate. , and Felix seems about to blow up. The wet spot on Cynthia's jeans, and her soaked panties, which had gotten cold and clammy, have been re-warmed a few times due to how much she's leaking. The clearing is nowhere to be found, and Cynthia isn't sure if they're even on the right path.

Suddenly, Felix yelps and looks at Cynthia: "S-sorry, but I can't hold it!" he stammers out, before rushing out of her sight. Cynthia follows running as fast as her overtaxed bladder will allow her, until she notices that Felix stopped running, and is now standing, relieving himself in the middle of the forest. A long sigh escapes his lips, as he shudders in relief and continues peeing a torrent. Cynthia can do nothing but cover her face and blush, as the shock causes another leak to escape her. Her bladder throbs very angrily at seeing Felix's tantalizing relief, A part of her is telling her that the defender won't mind if she squats nearby. However, another part of her is still telling her to hold it until she can find somewhere more secluded.

210309kisekae2.thumb.png.c5ef073fe3366b51563f0f75973f5849.png

As Felix finishes what looks like a direly-needed pee, Cynthia is still debating whether to join him or not in relief. The goalkeeper is embarrased of exposing herself to pee, especially in front of Felix, but then again, her bladder might make the decision for her. Just then, Felix finally notices her, and once again blushes and stammers, while attempting to cover himself. Cynthia quickly turns around, however the quick movement jostles her bulging, overfull bladder, and she's forced to squeeze herself to keep everything in.

Felix looks like he wants to tell Cynthia to go ahead and pee, however he's too embarrased, and Cynthia's too embarrased to duck down. Suddenly, the bushes ahead rustle, and a very drunk and desperate Raphaella comes out of them, immediately taking off her shorts and squatting down to empty her pleading bladder. She notices Cynthia's plight, and motions for the goalie to join her in relief. Cynthia, desperate out of her mind but extremely embarrased, decides to...

210309kisekae3.thumb.png.e27cd23e44c674174a6908af69287d09.png

Should we? Yes or no? If no, what should we with our bulging bladder?

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Energy: 67%

Mood: Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit + embarrased

Bladder: I-i-it's c-coming out!

Wait until her bladder is full? That might have already happened, but your wish is my command...

Also, I'm almost done with uni entrance exams and random bullshit in my life, and after quarantining, the latest covid test I had came out negative, so I don't have to worry about that anymore for at least a couple months.

Cynthia, way too embarrased after what she just witnessed, and believing her bladder's fullness to be more a result of her drunkenness than the actual liquid in her bladder, decided to at least hold it until she could have more privacy. She did unbuckle her belt to release some pressure. She could have followed the logical train of thought that if the belt released pressure, then her bladder was probably full for real, but she was too drunk to come to that conclusion.

Just then, Raphaella finishes her ages-long pee and quickly gets up from her squat, offering a hand to Cynthia. Although she is also quite drunk, Cynthia manages to understand what she's saying: "Haaaaaaaaaaaah~ Come here before you piss yourself!"

"I- I don't have to- nhghh- pee!"

"Yes you do girl, come here"

Raphaella grabs Cynthia's hand and drags her towards the bushes, while Cynthia continues to protest that she doesn't need to pee. Her bulging bladder and constant leaking tell a different story though.

210318kisekae.thumb.png.39c48fd6194ba9affae94d5e9b4eeb9b.png

Cynthia and Raphaella continue walking towards the bushes, the goalie's bladder threatening to give out any moment, each step releasing tiny jets of urine that were slowly but surely getting larger and larger,  Cynthia felt way more desperate than she had been today after her meeting, way more desperate than ever in her life. As she crouched down to unbutton her pants, her bladder decided that enough is enough, and what followed was a torrent of pent-up urine pouring out at incredible pressure, going straight through her jeans.

210318kisekae2.thumb.png.3c1b2a5830e068563a449f82da67b930.png

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" - Cynthia sighs deeply as her chest puffs in and out from her breathing and her bladder continues pushing out the ocean stored in it.

Raphaella looks stunned and shocked at what just happened, and once she realizes what she did, that same shock washes over Cynthia, mixed with a very deep shame. As she starts to sob, Raphaella approaches and, in her tipsy state, attempts to comfort the blonde girl.

"Hey, no shame, we've all been there"

"What do you mean no shame? I just peed myself"

"Yeah, we've all been there girl. I've peed myself at least three times when drunk. That's why I usually have some spare pants, do you want me to bring them to you?"

Cynthia's head rises and her eyes light up: "Y-yes please, t-thank you"

"Don't mention it, and get up, I'll help you out of those pants"

Cynthia blushes even deeper: "I-I d-don't need help!"

"Heh, you're kinda cute when you're all embarrased, Don't worry, just wait for me here"

When Raphaella leaves, Cynthia takes off her panties and pants, both of which are soaked, and stands there, waiting for Raphaella. She'll probably be a good few minutes, which leaves Cynthia with time to cool down her embarrasment and dry her legs as best she can by shaking around and wiping with her palms. She'd use some leaves, but she doesn't know what the plants around her are, and decides not to risk it. Suddenly, she hears Felix calling her name.

"Cynthia?"

Cynthia decides to stay quiet, both because she doesn't want to reveal her situation, and because she can't come out of the bushes like this. However, Felix keeps calling, wanting to get back to Tomi's house

"Cynthia, where are you? Let's go back before they worry!"

Suddenly, some rustling is heard around the bushes, and before Cynthia can scream out, Felix pops out

"Cy... oh... oh..."

210318kisekae3.thumb.png.31d1e66c30ba22b648fb84d0bb675d30.png

What should Cynthia's reaction be?

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Energy: 64%

Mood: Completely embarrassed

Bladder: Completely relieved, but at what cost?