Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Football Interactive (remastered edition)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm very sorry, and I think I should explain myself. First, due to the year started, and this being my first year of uni, I've been extremely busy getting everything ready and prepared. I honestl

I'm sorry for taking this long. I've been quite busy lately, but will do my best to make sure I don't dissapear again. What matters is that I'm now back, and ready to continue the story (although

Name: Cynthia Team: FC Naval Position: Left Back Height: 1, 65 cm Physical appearance: White, Slim body, booty-length hair, blonde, green eyes. Personality: super shy and inno

Posted Images

What a comeback for A! From 5-1 down to 7-5 up!

Cynthia, however bursting she was, just couldn't bring herself to squat in the bushes, much less on her first day meeting the team. Imagine if someone saw! So, she just had to grit her teeth and walk towards the dressing room. She was sure she could make it, sure!

Cynthia continued her walk towards the toilets with her legs tightly pressed together. As she walks with the rest of the team, she notices a few girls and one guy who seem to be in her same situation, Nicole, Ruby, Sunny, and surprisingly Felix are all walking with a sort of stiffness to their stride. Cynthia can definitely tell what's wrong with them. However, she has bigger fish to fry right now, as she concentrates on getting to the toilet quickly to relieve the pressing feeling in her abdomen.

210204kisekae.thumb.jpg.481a89cd23444c7f72186f54108e894d.jpg

Cynthia noticed how both Nicole and Felix were showing signs of beggining to leak, but she had no time to be sorry for them. Truth be told, she was leaking a while ago, she was just lucki it didn't show on her thick sweatpants as she hurried her pace into the toilets. As she walked down the hallway to the changing room, she saw Felix speed past her faster than he had ever ran during the game, going towards the men's changing rooms. Cynthia quickly ducked into the women's and Nicole and Sunny followed suit. In there, she saw Ruby duck into a cubicle and immediately, a loud noise of a torrent of pent-up liquid was heard releasing from the winger. Upon hearing this, Cynthia's own need was accentuated, and she felt that she was beggining to lose it, her precarious control on her bladder coming to the end of it's rope. Cynthia ducked into the first cubicle and slid down her pants, all the while her bladder could hold no more, and a steady stream was coming out of her and darkening her panties. With no time to get her panties out of the wat, Cynthia flopped onto the toilet and began peeing full-force through her undergarments, the feeling of massive relief only overshadowed by the thundurous roar of pee hitting the porcelain below.

210204kisekae2.thumb.jpg.dd6fd84a7f330f99b511d74151ff680c.jpg

As Cynthia continued to empty her overfull bladder into the toilet, she heard quick rapping on a door, and the voice of Sunny, pleading for Nicole to be done soon so she could empty her spilling tank. However, the banging on the door got quieter and quieter, and got replaced by the sound of liquid pattering on the floor, barely audible over the three waterfalls coming out of the girls inside the cubicles. Cynthia felt bad for Sunny, but she was too absorbed in the relief. She had made the mistake of drinking too much, and it had almost cost her, or well, it had cost her a perfectly good pair of panties which now needed to be thoroughly washed, with Cynthia's magenta panties turning almost purple due to how stained with her own waters they were. As she finished up, Cynthia suddenly remembered Felix, and wondered if he had made it. Cynthia very quickly got up from the toilet and put on her slightly wet sweatpants as she marched for a shower. On the way there, she found Sunny quietly sobbing with a noticeable stain on her shorts. As both girls undressed and got in the shower with the rest of the female members of the squad, Cynthia, even though she was greatly embarrased both by the situation and her own nudity, placed a comforting hand on the defender's shoulder. Even without words, the message was clear: "It's not your fault, it's okay" Sunny managed the faintest smile before heading off under one of the showerheads.

210204kisekae3.thumb.png.63de6e9eb421f5f4c7fed88706eec41d.png

After a refreshing shower which Cynthia definitely deserved after her training session, she stepped out of the changing room, on her usual clothing, with the added detail that she now was commando, her shameful soaked panties buried deep in her bag. As she walked out of the club, she passed the men's room and once again  remembered Felix's situation. Normally, Cynthia wouldn't be so bold, but after seeing Felix, who was not even 5'6'' take on attackers at least half a foot taller with untold bravery, and then seeing him scurry off to the toilet like an embarrassed schoolgirl, she was definitely curious to hear the end of the story. As she peeked inside the men's room, and finding it vacant and most of the club empty, as it was near closing, she stepped inside, feeling a shiver of shyness and shame wash over her body. There, on the first cubicle, she found her answer, A pair of drenched boxer shorts, looking like they had been hastily hidden. As Cynthia turned around to leave, she suddenly bumped into a blonde head which went up to her chin, and upon realizing who it belonged to, the goalkeeper blushed a very deep red.

210204kisekae4.thumb.jpg.3285b9d7aa90063a608e04d1880f3155.jpg

Well, this situation is definitely not awkward at all! What should we do?

No options this time, suggest whatever you want!

Current Stats

Naval FC - 16th in Southern League

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Jumping: 15

Reflexes: 18

Positioning: 11

Hands: 11

Speed: 5

Energy: 21%

Mood: (New stat, will affect how Cynthia reacts to situations) Extremely embarrased and shocked

Bladder: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~

Hmm, I expected you to be... bolder. No problem though!

Cynthia didn't say a word, instead opting to keep her head down and speed-walk out of the changing room, her face lighting up red like a stoplight. Felix didn't say a word either, even though he was also furiously blushing, and it seemed they both nonverbally agreed to forget this moment. Cynthia very quickly stepped out of the changing room and headed for the door, almost tripping due to how distracted and embarrassed she was.

210205kisekae.thumb.png.d67abd0ed4daa0916c198e0f1df8cf03.png

Cynthia walked out quickly, attempting to clear herself from the moment. Her body ached and was tired, and her face was burning up from shame. She very quickly walked out of the club building and took the boardwalk across the beach. The day had gotten a bit warmer, and she was regretting not wearing a short-sleeved shirt. She opened up her bottle and drank the last of it before resuming her walk down the beach. Her mind wandered back to both of the situations she had been involved in today, both a result of her carelessness, and she was determined to be more careful with her... intake. As she deliberated in her head, she almost bumped into a girl who was heading the opposite way. The girl quiclkly staggered backwards, to which Cynthia stammered an apology.

210205kisekae2.thumb.png.97b9ab74c41870d77be5d9a872c73b7a.png

"S-sorry! I-I wasn't p-paying attention, I'm sorry!"

"Don't be, I wasn't paying attention either, You come from Naval?"

"Y-yeah, today was my first day, why?"

"Oh, I just signed today, I'm heading for the press conference. Name's Phoebe"

"C-Cynthia, pleased to meet y-you"

"Ridgeway? I've seen you play a bit, I definitely look forward to being teammates"

"T-thank you..."

With that, Phoebe walked off in direction of the club. "That's the new signing Alwood must have been referring to" Cynthia reminisced. "She definitely looked confident to be here"

Cynthia continued walking back home, at a slow, leisurely pace. She was really tired after all, and she just wished to lay down and rest. She reached her building and unlocked the door, opting to get on the elevator this time, as she was in no rush this time, no emergencies to worry about. Cynthia opened her apartment door and immediately collapsed onto bed. Even though she only meant to rest for a while, she ended up dozing off.

210205kisekae3.thumb.png.ee26bd2501f376506cb2ea7b7dfbd9c4.png

When Cynthia woke up, the first thing she did was check her phone. In it, there was a couple of messages both from Tomi and Álvaro. The whole team was getting together that at Tomi's house to have a "preseason get-together" and they wanted her to be there to welcome her into the team. Cynthia responded that she would be, and got up. It was almost 9pm, and she needed to get ready by 11, since it was supposed to be a "relaxed" house party, as the team had training scheduled for the late afternoon tomorrow, As Cynthia stretched, she decided to...

List of possible actions Cynthia can take: (Note that she doesn't have to do everything, but it's recommended)

Change clothes

Eat something before leaving

Drink something before leaving

Pee

Rest for a bit longer before leaving

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Energy: 83%

Mood: Neutral

Bladder: Starting to get uncomfortable

A change of clothes is definitely a priority here, but she hasn't had dinner yet either has she? I'd say she shouldn't just drink something then, but have something to eat with it too. Her bladder is only making her a little uncomfortable so peeing can wait, 'though if there is time she might as well go before leaving.

We're back! Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I wasn't exactly in the most "mentally-sharp" state, you can ask @AlphaHyoudou about that... Let's just say I was getting some first-hand inspiration fo Cynthia's party, and also drinking every last drop of vodka and rum in the house but that's a different story for another day.

Cynthia made a mental list of what she needed to do. She hadn't gone to too many parties in her life, although she enjoyed them. What she did know was the two effects alcohol had on her. Firstly, she was a major lightweight, often being one of the first people to get drunk. Second, she tended to lose some of her shyness when she got tipsy. She remembered one of her old teammates telling her during a party, after they had a discussion during a game "when you're drunk everyone's your friend" This phrase made her hopeful that she could become closer with her new teammates. Even though she had spoken with a few of them, she still was "the new one"

Cynthia decided that the best course of action was to first get changed and then eat and drink something. She had felt her bladder when she woke up, but didn't feel it since, and worst-case scenario, she'd use the bathroom at Tomi's house. She decided on a sweater which exposed her midriff, as well as some light-colored jeans, which weren't designed to be particularly tight but they still hugged her thighs pretty well. After dressing, Cynthia thought she was looking really good in those clothes, and even went as far as taking a few pics of herself on her mirror.

210207kisekae.thumb.png.02e7a95b7448fa184f3f0ea826ef8d71.png

After choosing what she'd be wearing, she quickly texted Álvaro to see if she had to bring anything. Álvaro replied that it was usually the rule of "Bring your own booze" however since it was her first time, they'd let her slide. With that out of the way, she quickly made some dinner and drank a glass of water, before heading out towards Tomi's house. The house was on one of the more wealthy parts of Port Ayad, a neighborhood named Marti Hills. Cynthia looked at the adress on her phone and set out. It was supposed to be a 20 minute walk at most. After walking for a while alone, she spotted two of her team-mates, Nicole and Nerea, walking in front of her, and after a quick hello, the three girls were walking together, and Nerea was filling in and introducing Cynthia to those she said she didn't really know.

210207kisekae2.thumb.png.7b5a9e0dde812adc504df252e3ed5e93.png

As they walked, the conversation switched more and more to the party as they neared Tomi's house, with each other talking about the parties they had been to, and experiences in them. What was clear, all three of them were looking forward to it, and they were really starting to become close. After ten more minutes, Nerea announced: "we're here!" Cynthia looked and almost gasped. In front of them stood a house that could have passed for a small mansion. Cynthia knew that Tomi was sharing the house with his girlfriend, but still, it seemed a bit excessive. As they knocked on the door, the Argie captain opened it and led the girls through a side door. However, it was clear that the party was already swinging, and some people, namely Álvaro and Lyla, were already quite tipsy. However, Cynthia and the other girls were ready to get going. While Nerea headed to fix herself a drink, and a quite strong one it looked like. Cynthia looked at how to attack the party. In her mind there were two options

210207kisekae3.thumb.png.4ba8c14c28669e5feb813353954eb4c6.png

Cynthia should:

Option A - Take it chill, drink, dance, and have a good time, but slowly

Option B -  895(1).jpg.5eff675f66848734549e316d8546f532.jpg

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Energy: 81%

Mood: Ready to rumble!

Bladder: Feeling it

So, A it is... Hmmm

Cynthia decided to take it a bit slower, however she headed towards the drink tables to make herself something. As she stood debating what to drink, Nerea got close to her, holding a bottle of something Cynthia hadn't seen in her life. It looked black-ish, and the label said "Branca"

"You gotta try this stuff, Tomi says they drink it all the time in Argentina" the tiny spaniard explained while handing her a cup with a small amount of the black liquid inside it. Cynthia brought the cup to her lips and drank. She repressed the urge to spit it out, it was extremely bitter, and quite frankly tasted really bad.

"Hmm, I'm n-not sure I like it"

"HAHAHAHA! Yeah, I know, it tastes like shit, but now mix it with some Coke"

Cynthia did as instructed and gingerly brought the cup to her lips again. This time, instead of recoiling at the taste, she found herself liking it. She could definitely tell that what she was drinking was very strong, and would get her feeling a bit out-of-place in no time, but it was tasty.

"So, is it better?"

"Y-yeah, it is, although I suppose it takes getting used to..."

210208kisekae.thumb.png.e93b4ac2d46852f65542cda22b3a6cd3.png

Cynthia, now with the cup of "Fernet" as Nerea had said, or "Un fernésito" as Álvaro had drunkenly slurred after he asked what she was drinking, and Cynthia told her what happened with Nerea, Cynthia found herself getting closer with her new teammates. Everyone was in a good mood, and the conversation topics were wildly varied. As Cynthia finished her cup, she approached the table again, where Nerea, now looking quite less composed than when she got there, had taken a role of unofficial bartender, and was now chatting with August and Raphaella, As Cynthia approached, Nerea noticed her, and began pouring some more Fernet, but upon seeing Cynthia's hand go for the vodka, a drink she was more used to, she shrugged and drank the cup herself, while subtly placing a hand on her crotch. Cynthia noticed this, and seemed to realize that the drinks would be making their way through her quick. In fact, now that she looked at it, Raphaella was also subtly pee-dancing, and she was sure that it would be difficult to find a bathroom in such a large house. The sight of the two girls clearly desperate for the toilet prompted her to make a decision: After she finished her drink, she'd go and ask Tomi where the bathroom was.

210208kisekae2.thumb.png.83b3d5fe9aeb389b3d41cbb8558dba05.png

Nerea suddenly jumped, and it wasn't for her desperation. She saw Cynthia making herself a drink and yanked the bottle of sprite from her hand.

"Nah, nah, You gotta makehh it shtronger, like thiss!" She says as she pours more vodka into her glass. Cynthia gingerly finished her drink, now much stronger, and gave it a taste. It definitely tasted more of alcohol than her last glass, and as she drank it she found it harder and harder to wipe a goofy grin from her lips. The drinks were definitely affecting her, but as soon as she looked backwards and saw Nerea shiver in desperation, she remembered what she needed to do. Cynthia searched around the party for Tomi, to ask him for directions to the toilet. However, when she finally found him, not only was her bladder nagging for relief, she realized that Tomi wouldn't be much help, as the party had progressed to the point where he was absolutely hammered.

"D-dhe toilet? yh, shure, It'sh right doun dhe firsht hall and then *unintelligible*"

"A-ah, t-thank you"

210208kisekae3.thumb.png.b1ba8b6ff8db0097603151e4eaa3f51f.png

Cynthia really couldn't spare to look around the entire house for a toilet, but she was definitely getting desperate. It was then that Nerea saw her squeeze her crotch and approached

"D-do y-you n-nghh-need to- ah!~ pee as well?"

Cynthia quickly nodded yes, although she couldn't really tell how full she was, the drinks definitely making an impact on her. Nerea made a motion to follow, and began walking through the bushes.

Does Cynthia follow Nerea?

A - Yes, she's going to burst! And besides, we might get a peek at Nerea too...

B - No, we should go to the toilet. We know it's in the first hallway

C - No, but we should take Nerea to the toilet with us

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Energy: 79%