Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Football Interactive (remastered edition)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm very sorry, and I think I should explain myself. First, due to the year started, and this being my first year of uni, I've been extremely busy getting everything ready and prepared. I honestl

I'm sorry for taking this long. I've been quite busy lately, but will do my best to make sure I don't dissapear again. What matters is that I'm now back, and ready to continue the story (although

Name: Cynthia Team: FC Naval Position: Left Back Height: 1, 65 cm Physical appearance: White, Slim body, booty-length hair, blonde, green eyes. Personality: super shy and inno

Posted Images

I'm sorry for taking this long. I've been quite busy lately, but will do my best to make sure I don't dissapear again.

What matters is that I'm now back, and ready to continue the story (although I don't even want to think about football after how horribly West Ham played yesterday)

(Extra note: in the last post I mistook a name, and accidentaly referred to Lyla as Sunny)

Cynthia had discovered today that she could hold it for longer than she thought before, and she wasn't exactly bursting for a toilet, so she decided to hold it until the end of the game. What she did need was a drink of water, after making so many saves, she was definitely tired and her throat felt dry from organizing the defense in her commanding position. As Cynthia opened up a small bottle, she spoke with some of her defenders about what to do in the second half. As she was talking to Sunny about how she should stand up to Ruby, she was approached by Álvaro and Tomi. Though Álvaro still mantained his cockiness, he seemed genuine in congratulating her on an amazing first half. Tomi, meanwhile, spoke with Sunny about some techniques he used to counter attackers who were faster than him.

210201kisekae.thumb.png.fce8d6a1fdc779eda5a7673a4d646f37.png

After a few minutes, Alwood signals the players to get back into the pitch for the second half. These halves are shorter than actual games, only being 20 minutes each, and with the game tied, both teams are raring to go despite the fatigue, looking to be the one to break the deadlock in their favor. Both teams step back into the pitch, and as she does, Cynthia subtly presses her thighs together. Perhaps she should have used the bathroom... She's clearly not the only one thinking that, as she sees both Ruby and Nicole look quite stiff in their movements. She, however, pushes the thoughts out of her mind and stands in goal, ready to save whatever is thrown at her.

Cynthia taps her feet together and subtly squirms when nobody is looking. Its been 5 minutes without really anything happening, and she's feeling her bladder get fuller and fuller. She's definitely hitting up the restroom after the game is done. Normally she can hold it for longer, but with her bladder weakened from her previous urgent situation, and the big amount of water she drank, she's feeling the need to go accentuate itself. Suddenly, she has to snap out of it as Ruby positions herself for a diagonal shot. Cynthia dives for it, but it ends up going wide. However, her landing wasn't on point, and she feels her bladder getting shaken up from the impact. Cynthia quickly gets up, pressing her thighs together and getting ready for the goal kick. She sends the ball long to Nicole, who brings it down for Nerea. Nerea dribbles past her opponent and is suddenly wide open and in the clear. The tiny spaniard switches the play over to Allen, who is one-on-one with Wardell. Allen waits until Wardell comes off his line and performs a beautiful chip. Perfect finish, and Cynthia's team are now 2-1 up!

However, this means that Wardell's side get more and more agressive. With only 12 minutes left on the clock, they get more direct with their approach, and Cynthia's miraculous hands are needed multiple more times. On one ocassion, she's saved by the post, which keeps out a cannon of a bicycle kick by Blakely. What's more, every time Cynthia gets up from the ground, her bladder gets more and more shaken up, to the point she's now feeling like she's bursting.

210201kisekae2.thumb.png.24b3d242f238f0c9c9b56d245716713e.png

As Cynthia begins to twist and turn when she thinks nobody is looking, desperate for a toilet after drinking all that water. Alwood whistles thrice, signaling the end of the game. Cynthia, although happy for the win and how she played, has bigger fish to fry right now. She can barely do the post-training stretches from how loudly her bladder is nagging at her for relief. As Alwood dismisses the players for the day, she begins looking around for somewhere to relieve herself, and fast. After a few seconds of searching, she finds two options. She could go to the bathroom, the normal oprion. Or instead, if she was feeling more adventurous, she could pee in the woods behind the stadium. Sure, she could get spotted, but it would be a way more private place than the very busy changing rooms she had to go through to get to the toilet. Besides, her usually shy self was feeling full of confidence after the great performance she just put in. Cynthia debates her options in her head, but she has to make a decision fast, or her body will make it for her.

210201kisekae3.thumb.png.2cdb22d548e9a9fe9a11c73f5395216f.png

Cynthia will pee in...

A- The toilet. The boring answer, but certainly the safest

B- The woods. More privacy, and could help with her shyness, but higher chance of being seen.

Current Stats

Naval FC - 16th in Southern League

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Jumping: 15

Reflexes: 18

Positioning: 11

Hands: 11

Speed: 5

Energy: 23%

Bladder: Bursting, bursting, bursting!

Edited by Neeeeeeeko
Forgot an image (see edit history)

84 years have passed to get to this moment aaa

I choose option B, I don't think she will have the opportunity to get to the bathroom on time, also, we have to work on that shyness, I don't think it's very useful in real matches ... And for other things, hehehe >:3

(Btw, I think you were wrong with the other options, they were from the last part I think lol)