Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Football Interactive (remastered edition)

Heyyyyy! I'm back!

A few years ago I had an interactive centered around two of the best things that exist, girls desperate for a bathroom, and the Beautiful Game. That was eventually abandoned, as I dissapeared from this site. Reading back through it, I liked the idea, but not the execution. So I decided to remaster it.

First off, we'll pick both our team, and create our character. Note that there are more teams in the league, but these are the ones that are close to our home. Yes, this means we'll have to travel for away fixtures, which might mean some on-the-road desperation. The better the team we pick is, the better our performance has to be to stay in the first team, and get regular playing time.

Afterwards, we'll create our player. We can pick any position we want for them, but take notes that different teams need different positons

Here's a list of all positions you can pick:

• Goalkeeper
  • Center back
  • Left back
  • Right back
  • Defensive mid
  • Central mid
  • Left mid
  • Right mid
  • Offensive midfielder
  • Left winger
  • Right winger
  • Central forward
  • Striker

Take into notes that similar positions can fill in for each other. For example, a central mid can play both as a defensive or offensive midfielder, a left mid can also play as a left winger or as a left back, etc. You can also "switch wings" I.E. play as a left back when your natural position is right back. However, you'll always be at your best playing in your natural position.

Based on the position you pick, I'll assign 6 "stats" which will define how we'll perform in the games: Speed, Shooting, Passing, Dribbling, Defending, and Strength. Note that these stats can be improved with good performance in games and/or training sessions.

If you have any more questions I'll be more than happy to answer them. With no further ado, time to pick our team!

c1.PNG.9418231a36c65d4fbd0a25d419546ddc.PNG

Dragons Sporting Club

Last placement: 12/16

Positions needed: Striker, right winger, defensive midfielder, right back, left back, goalkeeper

Dragons Sporting is one of the weakest teams in the league, however, they recently got a new young coach who might give them the boost they need, and you'd have plenty of playing time.

c2.PNG.42382ae2a638e779d78ab9c2712f778f.PNG

Coast FC

Last placement: 5/16

Positions needed: Center back, Offensive midfielder, Central midfielder, Left/Right midfielder

Coast FC is a strong team which lost their star midfielder after failing to make the national finals last season. However, they still have a lot of potential for this season

c3.PNG.0d5016e619435ad8e537e31cf3df9594.PNG

Scorpions Football

Last placement: 1/16

Positions needed: none

Scorpions is definitely the strongest team in the regional league. They have very good players in all positions, and as such, it will be hard to break into the first team. However, they definitely have the best chances to go on a playoff run.

c4.PNG.3be27ef98f21fdeb14ad281ebd3719c9.PNG

Dynamo Pink

Last placement: 9/16

Positions needed: Striker, center forward, left/right winger

Dynamo Pink lost their attacking partnership last season, and have been searching for any suitable replacement. The rest of the squad is solidly mid-table, however a good striker may be just what they need to break into playoff spots

c5.PNG.56c360193edfe4dbf8edab5da6a02be8.PNG

FC Naval

Last placement: 16/16

Positions needed: Any

FC Naval had a dreadful season last year, which lead to most of their star players leaving. The coach now has a blank slate to rebuild, which might be a complete disaster, or the start of something special

c6.PNG.80ba709ff504e7c2f6c4ee6c0fb49409.PNG

Panther FC

Last placement: 2/16

Positions needed: Goalkeeper, Offensive midfielder

Panther FC have come second, behind Scorpions, for the fourth season in a row. They are now looking for a player with that something to help them finally topple their rivals.

PLAYER CREATION (only female please, although there will be male players, and they might get into similar situations to those of our heroine)

Name:

Position:

Height:

Physical appearance: (Skin tone, body type, hair style, hair color, eye color, etc...)

Personality:

Bladder capacity: (from 1/20)

Bladder strength: (from 1/20)

Do you want messing in the story? Yes/No

If you answer yes, also specify our characters bowel capacity and strength

Any extra information about our character you wish to add?

I look forward to getting this new interactive kicked off!

Edit: I made a small table to keep track of the championship, and decided to post it here. The teams are in the same place they ended last season, so you know what to expect when you come up against themtabla.thumb.PNG.60a17961dbdb5c7497a9d54444573c6f.PNG

Edited by Neeeeeeeko
added table at the bottom and adjusted teams (see edit history)
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm very sorry, and I think I should explain myself. First, due to the year started, and this being my first year of uni, I've been extremely busy getting everything ready and prepared. I honestl

I'm sorry for taking this long. I've been quite busy lately, but will do my best to make sure I don't dissapear again. What matters is that I'm now back, and ready to continue the story (although

Name: Cynthia Team: FC Naval Position: Left Back Height: 1, 65 cm Physical appearance: White, Slim body, booty-length hair, blonde, green eyes. Personality: super shy and inno

Posted Images

A long list incoming

Team FC Naval

Position Goalkeeper

Name Mel Smith

Height Average

Appearance White,Slim,Brown hair,Short,Blue eyes (any other traits can be filled in)

Personality Shy to strangers but comfortable with people she knows

Bladder capacity 10

Bladder strength 1

No to messing but not bothered if others choose it

Other traits Wants to do well and takes her role seriously. Has wet herself on and off all her life and finds herself still pee shy 

Name: Raphaella (Raphi)

Position: Central back FC Naval

Height: 1,75cm

Physical appearance: .White, a slim body but with really big breasts that she is proud of and a slightly flat ass, blonde ponytail, Brown eyes.

(Skin tone, body type, hair style, hair color, eye color, etc...)

Personality: .Joyful, dedicated, easily irritated, likes to provoke and make jokes, especially with dear friends and will do anything to help Los (as much as there are a lot of curses, provocations and jokes on the way) is not such a shy person (on a scale of 1 to 10 it would probably be 3 to 4 considering that 10 would be the shy stereotype " Please senpai notice me " ), definitely not a pee shy type, she will do It in the bushes If need, but she is not an exhibitionist, so she will punch you if you follow her and don't give our lady privacy, don't like the idea of having an accident and flooding her panties

Bladder capacity: 17

Bladder strength: 19

Do you want messing in the story? No

Any extra information about our character you wish to add?

Jailor did one pics of her

req_18.png.f3b3c134cb3042a3d10f0f8f375ada2e.thumb.png.ae9285a333c6c380bb0226fd7ca4e2c1.png

Team : Fc naval

Name: lyla

Position: Right back

Height: 160

Physical appearance: slender, white skin, smooth hair and long black, Medium bust, blue eyes, small bottom

Personality: Shy and gentle

Bladder capacity: 15

Bladder strength: 10

Do you want messing in the story? No

Any extra information about our character you wish to add? : sometimes she likes to tease her teammates.

Name: Cynthia

Team: FC Naval

Position: Left Back

Height: 1, 65 cm

Physical appearance: White, Slim body, booty-length hair, blonde, green eyes.

Personality: super shy and innocent, in a desperate situation she tries to hide it as much as possible, she is not able to ask for a bathroom or ask someone for help, she is very shy to pee, she is not able to do it in a bush or in a hidden place for fear of being found, she will look for a bathroom on her own, although she does not always manage to do it in time, it is very likely that she will start to sob if she has an accident.

Bladder capacity: 13

Bladder strength: 8

Do you want messing in the story ?: No

Any extra information about our character you wish to add ?: I made this sketch with some additional data and how it would look exactly (ignore my caligraphy.. and the pants down, i wanted to add It like a bonus lol)

IMG-20210117-WA0001.jpg

Edited by AlphaHyoudou (see edit history)

Name:
Sunny

Position:
Striker for FC Navel

Height:
178 cm

Physical appearance: 
White but slight Tan from outdoor exercise. Athletic slim but toned, Small B Cup Breasts, Slim waist and Medium Bottom, short black hair. 

Personality:
Overly Confident and calculative but is sometimes Cocky, Enjoys Challenges and doesn't like to lose. Has a habit of hiding her bodily needs, despite drinking a lot of fluid and staying hydrated. 

Bladder capacity: 
19/20

Bladder strength: 
18/20

Do you want messing in the story?
Nah

Any extra information about our character you wish to add?
Underneath her uniform she trains with a compressive tri suit, after hearing it improves circulation and bloodflower. She sometimes layer a bit more to enjoy the tightness despite the complicated removal for the bathroom. Maybe she's starting to have a thing for ....

Name: Kallen Ridgeway

Position: Goalkeeper

Club: Dragons Sporting Club

Height: 6' 0" (182 cms)

Appearence: White with an athletic tan due to their profession, with long red hair, a slight build, and somewhere in between C-D cup breasts with an average bottom. 

Personality: Very relaxed, never seems to get worked up about many things and doesn't seem to panic either. She never seems to get overly emotional about anything, of course, she'll seem kind of down after losses and be somewhat peppy after wins, but probably not as much as you'd expect from someone who plays the sport professionally. She's also pretty nice and her social ability is average, but she usually waits for someone else to start social interaction with her rather than having her approach someone, but she will approach someone if she has to. 

Bladder Capacity: 8/20

Bladder Strength: 13/20

I don't mind messing but I don't really care for it anyways. If you want it, sure.

No extra info.

Edited by EthanDaOmoWIz (see edit history)

Woah! That's certainly more responses than I expected, thank you so much! Ok, so what I will do is pick the things I like the most from each response, except if there was a lot of people voting for a similar option, in which case I will pick that.

Name: Cynthia Ridgeway (Really liked the combination of this name and surname)

Position: I think the most interesting ones you picked were striker, centerback, and goalkeeper. I'll pick goalkeeper since it had two votes

Height: A good goalie should be tall, so we'll go with 1,82 M, as @EthanDaOmoWIz suggested

Team: It was an almost unanimous vote for the underdogs, let's see if we can pull a Leicester and win it all with FC Naval

Appearance: I absolutely LOVED @AlphaHyoudou's sketch, so we'll go with that. However, her hair will be a bit shorter, as it would be very uncomfortable to play with such long hair

Personality: I like the idea of her being shy and gentle, however she needs some confidence if she is to control the defense. We'll make it so that she is very confident and outspoken while in the pitch, while being shy outside. We'll also make it so that she would never pee somewhere that's not a toilet unless she is seconds from an accident

Bladder capacity: We'll go with over-average, and choose a respectable 15/20, as an average of all your picks

Bladder strength: Here the results were way more varied, ranging from 1 all the way to 19, so we'll go with a perfectly average 10

Skills:

Since we are a keeper, I'll substitute the outfield skills with keeper skills, these will be:

Jumping: Her overall reach (14)

Reflexes: Her ability to react quickly (17)

Positioning: Her ability to position herself in goal in order to cover most spaces (11)

Hands: Her ability to catch the ball and not give away rebounds (9)

Speed: Her overall speed, both in running, and doing things like getting off her line (5)

(An extra note I forgot to add on last post: the tournament format. The way this tournament works is that there are 8 regions: North, Northwest, West, Central, Southeast, South, Capital, and Insular. Each region hosts their own tournament, and at the end, the champion and runner-up of each region goes to the National Tournament)

Withouth further ado, let's begin the first chapter

===================================================================================================

As the alarm clock began to blare, Cynthia stirred awake, grabbing her phone with one hand and turning off the alarm. The phone's screen showed that the time was now 8:30 AM, and the date was August the 22nd. Today was the last day to submit new signings to the National League, and Cynthia still hadn't responded to any offers! She quickly got up, dressed herself with the first clothes she found, a tank top and some shorts, and quickly opened her text messages. There, 6 teams were vying for her signature, looking to secure themselves a new goalkeeper for the season.

Cynthia had only moved to the Southern region a few weeks ago. Last year, she was playing for North Antlers FC, from the Northwestern region. And it had definitely been her best season yet. They came second in the Northwest League, but won the Playoffs, which gave them the right to attend the National Tournament. There, even though they had crashed out on the semi-finals, she still made quite an impact on the various scouts who went out to see the games. Making a record-breaking 17 saves during the semi-final match, and saving 2 penalties in the quarter-final shootout, as well as being one of the best goalkeepers in the group stage. This meant that as soon as Southern clubs realized she was moving to their region, they went all-out for her signing. Some clubs were too far away or didn't seem interesting enough, which meant that she soon narrowed down her options to six teams.

She glanced at her phone again, trying to make a decision. Among the teams that wanted to sign her were National Tournament runner-ups Scorpions Football, as well as another National level team, Panther FC. Also, there was the 5th place Coast, which seemed bursting with potential. Towards the lower places of the table, teams like Dynamo Pink and Dragons Sporting were also in the race. However, she frequently found her eyes glancing towards the very rock-bottom of the table, where lay Naval FC, or "The Sailors" as they were known, a team looking to rebuild itself. Sure, she could go to Scorpions, but not only would she be breezing through the league, she'd find herself kicking her ankles in the bench most of the time. She wanted two things, plenty of playing time, and a challenge.

With swift finger movements, she texted Mr. Craig Alwood, who coached Naval, Her message was short, but respectful: "I would be glad to accept your offer" She stuffed the phone in her pocket, and headed to the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

After eating her breakfast, while she was doing the dishes, her phone began to vibrate in her pocket. She dried one of her hands and fished it out. An incoming call from Alwood, which she replied.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Cynthia? This is Craig Alwood, from Naval FC, We are overjoyed to have you on board, I've texted you the address of our office, and you can come by anytime today to sign"

"Oh, sure. I'll leave for your office in a couple minutes"

Cynthia quickly finished doing the dishes and headed outside. The weather was warm, but not too hot, signaling that summer was almost over. She looked at the adress Alwood had texted her and found it wasn't far, so she decided against getting in her car, instead opting to walk. As she walked, she tried not to get too distracted by the scenery, as she was still new to town and didn't want to get lost, but she couldn't help it. Port Ayad, the capital city of the Southern Region, was beautiful, much more than her small, frozen hometown. She had picked an apartment near the sea, which wasn't big, but it was enough for her. The city had a very tranquil feel to it, despite being home to millions of people, and she often found herself looking over the seawall as she walked towards the Naval FC offices, which were right next to the water.

The crashing of the waves against the sandy beach reminded her of a small detail, which was that she had forgotten to take her morning pee. This didn't usually happen, as normally she woke up desperate for the toilet, despite the fact her bladder wasn't exactly small. However, last night she had gone to sleep extra early, and today she had woken up early as well, which meant that she didn't have to pee as much. "Oh well" she thought "Worst case scenario, I'll use the bathroom at their office"

As Cynthia arrived at the office, which was an old-looking building, surrounded by a training complex, she pressed the fourth button in the intercom, the one labelled "Alwood's office" A few seconds later, Alwood's voice came out of a speaker.

"Craig Alwood speaking, how can I help you?"

"Um... It's Cynthia, uh, I mean, Ridgeway. I'm here to sign"

"Oh, Cynthia! Welcome! I'll send someone to unlock the door for you"

As Cynthia waited for the door to open, she subtly pressed her thighs together. After almost a minute, a young woman unlocked the door and opened it

"Hi! You must be Cynthia. I'm Melissa Alesini, Mr. Alwood's secretary. He's waiting for you in his office, second door from the left"

Cynthia thanked the secretary, and walked over to the door she said was Alwood's office. As she did, she found herself looking around for a bathroom. Not that she was desperate, just in case.

Cynthia arrived at the office and knocked on the door. A loud "come in!" was heard from inside, and Cynthia pushed the door to find herself face to face with Craig Alwood. Alwood was an averagely thin man, with brown hair that was beggining to recede, and green, wise-looking eyes. He looked around forty-five, and he stuck his hand out, in a polite greeting. Cynthia shook it and sat down in the chair in front of the desk. They had already gone over all of the contract details over text, so all she had to do was put pen to paper. Cynthia re-read the contract to make sure everything was as they had accorded, and signed her name at the bottom of the page, before giving the contract back to Alwood, who signed it as well, and looked at Cynthia.

"Well Cynthia, welcome to Naval FC" - He said, as he shook Cynthia's hand once again. "Now, here's the squad list. We'll go over to the press room to have a little photo-shoot to announce your signing, and then you have about two hours til training, so I advise you go back home and get ready. Follow me"

At hearing the phrases "press room" and "photo-shoot", Cynthia silently gulped. Not only was she used to being shy and getting nervous in situations like these, as long as they happened outside the pitch, but also her need to pee was getting more urgent. She was at the point where she would be heading for a bathroom now.

Alwood handed Cynthia a piece of paper, which she looked at as they walked over to the press room. Sure enough, it was a list of her team-mates, their names, positions, and shirt numbers.

Captura.PNG.5307cc94d73f39aaab92bc278b2420cf.PNG

"Don't worry too much. Most of the players are new here, just like you. I'm sure you'll make a great group" - Alwood reassured her, as they stopped upon a door, with the words "press room" engraved over it. Alwood handed her a shirt, It was black, with light blue accents on the sleeves. On the back, her last name was printed, as well as the number 13. They entered the room, and immediately, journalists started taking pictures. Cynthia, despite being very nervous. proudly showed her new shirt at the cameras, displaying her name printed in light blue to them. However, the nervousness was accentuating that urge she first felt during the walk here, and she subtly pressed her legs together, which helped in subsiding the pressure

210118kisekae.thumb.png.8c3326f56e65b5075d55116ddf8e59a7.png

After a few minutes of photos, and a few shifts and wiggles from Cynthia, both the journalists, Cynthia, and Alwood sat down in their chairs. Journalists started directing questions at Alwood, who answered cooly and confidently. He was definitely used to this. However, Cynthia knew that soon the questions would turn to her, and she was internally debating how to answer.

How does Cynthia approach the questions?

A - Conservatively, without saying anything outlandish

B - Assertively, showing confidence and making some claims

C - Fieryly, making claims of greatness to come

Also...

Cynthia could whisper to Alwood that she needs to use the bathroom, so as to make him try to get the journalists to wrap up the interview sooner. However, she is embarrassed to do so. Does she do it?

Current Stats

Naval FC - 16th in Southern League

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Jumping: 15

Reflexes: 17

Positioning: 11

Hands: 9

Speed: 5

Energy: 95%

Bladder: Starting to get bad...

Edited by Neeeeeeeko
added stats (see edit history)
8 hours ago, Neeeeeeeko said:

Woah! That's certainly more responses than I expected, thank you so much! Ok, so what I will do is pick the things I like the most from each response, except if there was a lot of people voting for a similar option, in which case I will pick that.

Name: Cynthia Ridgeway (Really liked the combination of this name and surname)

Position: I think the most interesting ones you picked were striker, centerback, and goalkeeper. I'll pick goalkeeper since it had two votes

Height: A good goalie should be tall, so we'll go with 1,82 M, as @EthanDaOmoWIz suggested

Team: It was an almost unanimous vote for the underdogs, let's see if we can pull a Leicester and win it all with FC Naval

Appearance: I absolutely LOVED @AlphaHyoudou's sketch, so we'll go with that. However, her hair will be a bit shorter, as it would be very uncomfortable to play with such long hair

Personality: I like the idea of her being shy and gentle, however she needs some confidence if she is to control the defense. We'll make it so that she is very confident and outspoken while in the pitch, while being shy outside. We'll also make it so that she would never pee somewhere that's not a toilet unless she is seconds from an accident

Bladder capacity: We'll go with over-average, and choose a respectable 15/20, as an average of all your picks

Bladder strength: Here the results were way more varied, ranging from 1 all the way to 19, so we'll go with a perfectly average 10

Skills:

Since we are a keeper, I'll substitute the outfield skills with keeper skills, these will be:

Jumping: Her overall reach (14)

Reflexes: Her ability to react quickly (17)

Positioning: Her ability to position herself in goal in order to cover most spaces (11)

Hands: Her ability to catch the ball and not give away rebounds (9)

Speed: Her overall speed, both in running, and doing things like getting off her line (5)

(An extra note I forgot to add on last post: the tournament format. The way this tournament works is that there are 8 regions: North, Northwest, West, Central, Southeast, South, Capital, and Insular. Each region hosts their own tournament, and at the end, the champion and runner-up of each region goes to the National Tournament)

Withouth further ado, let's begin the first chapter

===================================================================================================

As the alarm clock began to blare, Cynthia stirred awake, grabbing her phone with one hand and turning off the alarm. The phone's screen showed that the time was now 8:30 AM, and the date was August the 22nd. Today was the last day to submit new signings to the National League, and Cynthia still hadn't responded to any offers! She quickly got up, dressed herself with the first clothes she found, a tank top and some shorts, and quickly opened her text messages. There, 6 teams were vying for her signature, looking to secure themselves a new goalkeeper for the season.

Cynthia had only moved to the Southern region a few weeks ago. Last year, she was playing for North Antlers FC, from the Northwestern region. And it had definitely been her best season yet. They came second in the Northwest League, but won the Playoffs, which gave them the right to attend the National Tournament. There, even though they had crashed out on the semi-finals, she still made quite an impact on the various scouts who went out to see the games. Making a record-breaking 17 saves during the semi-final match, and saving 2 penalties in the quarter-final shootout, as well as being one of the best goalkeepers in the group stage. This meant that as soon as Southern clubs realized she was moving to their region, they went all-out for her signing. Some clubs were too far away or didn't seem interesting enough, which meant that she soon narrowed down her options to six teams.

She glanced at her phone again, trying to make a decision. Among the teams that wanted to sign her were National Tournament runner-ups Scorpions Football, as well as another National level team, Panther FC. Also, there was the 5th place Coast, which seemed bursting with potential. Towards the lower places of the table, teams like Dynamo Pink and Dragons Sporting were also in the race. However, she frequently found her eyes glancing towards the very rock-bottom of the table, where lay Naval FC, or "The Sailors" as they were known, a team looking to rebuild itself. Sure, she could go to Scorpions, but not only would she be breezing through the league, she'd find herself kicking her ankles in the bench most of the time. She wanted two things, plenty of playing time, and a challenge.

With swift finger movements, she texted Mr. Craig Alwood, who coached Naval, Her message was short, but respectful: "I would be glad to accept your offer" She stuffed the phone in her pocket, and headed to the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

After eating her breakfast, while she was doing the dishes, her phone began to vibrate in her pocket. She dried one of her hands and fished it out. An incoming call from Alwood, which she replied.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Cynthia? This is Craig Alwood, from Naval FC, We are overjoyed to have you on board, I've texted you the address of our office, and you can come by anytime today to sign"

"Oh, sure. I'll leave for your office in a couple minutes"

Cynthia quickly finished doing the dishes and headed outside. The weather was warm, but not too hot, signaling that summer was almost over. She looked at the adress Alwood had texted her and found it wasn't far, so she decided against getting in her car, instead opting to walk. As she walked, she tried not to get too distracted by the scenery, as she was still new to town and didn't want to get lost, but she couldn't help it. Port Ayad, the capital city of the Southern Region, was beautiful, much more than her small, frozen hometown. She had picked an apartment near the sea, which wasn't big, but it was enough for her. The city had a very tranquil feel to it, despite being home to millions of people, and she often found herself looking over the seawall as she walked towards the Naval FC offices, which were right next to the water.

The crashing of the waves against the sandy beach reminded her of a small detail, which was that she had forgotten to take her morning pee. This didn't usually happen, as normally she woke up desperate for the toilet, despite the fact her bladder wasn't exactly small. However, last night she had gone to sleep extra early, and today she had woken up early as well, which meant that she didn't have to pee as much. "Oh well" she thought "Worst case scenario, I'll use the bathroom at their office"

As Cynthia arrived at the office, which was an old-looking building, surrounded by a training complex, she pressed the fourth button in the intercom, the one labelled "Alwood's office" A few seconds later, Alwood's voice came out of a speaker.

"Craig Alwood speaking, how can I help you?"

"Um... It's Cynthia, uh, I mean, Ridgeway. I'm here to sign"

"Oh, Cynthia! Welcome! I'll send someone to unlock the door for you"

As Cynthia waited for the door to open, she subtly pressed her thighs together. After almost a minute, a young woman unlocked the door and opened it

"Hi! You must be Cynthia. I'm Melissa Alesini, Mr. Alwood's secretary. He's waiting for you in his office, second door from the left"

Cynthia thanked the secretary, and walked over to the door she said was Alwood's office. As she did, she found herself looking around for a bathroom. Not that she was desperate, just in case.

Cynthia arrived at the office and knocked on the door. A loud "come in!" was heard from inside, and Cynthia pushed the door to find herself face to face with Craig Alwood. Alwood was an averagely thin man, with brown hair that was beggining to recede, and green, wise-looking eyes. He looked around forty-five, and he stuck his hand out, in a polite greeting. Cynthia shook it and sat down in the chair in front of the desk. They had already gone over all of the contract details over text, so all she had to do was put pen to paper. Cynthia re-read the contract to make sure everything was as they had accorded, and signed her name at the bottom of the page, before giving the contract back to Alwood, who signed it as well, and looked at Cynthia.

"Well Cynthia, welcome to Naval FC" - He said, as he shook Cynthia's hand once again. "Now, here's the squad list. We'll go over to the press room to have a little photo-shoot to announce your signing, and then you have about two hours til training, so I advise you go back home and get ready. Follow me"

At hearing the phrases "press room" and "photo-shoot", Cynthia silently gulped. Not only was she used to being shy and getting nervous in situations like these, as long as they happened outside the pitch, but also her need to pee was getting more urgent. She was at the point where she would be heading for a bathroom now.

Alwood handed Cynthia a piece of paper, which she looked at as they walked over to the press room. Sure enough, it was a list of her team-mates, their names, positions, and shirt numbers.

Captura.PNG.5307cc94d73f39aaab92bc278b2420cf.PNG

"Don't worry too much. Most of the players are new here, just like you. I'm sure you'll make a great group" - Alwood reassured her, as they stopped upon a door, with the words "press room" engraved over it. Alwood handed her a shirt, It was black, with light blue accents on the sleeves. On the back, her last name was printed, as well as the number 13. They entered the room, and immediately, journalists started taking pictures. Cynthia, despite being very nervous. proudly showed her new shirt at the cameras, displaying her name printed in light blue to them. However, the nervousness was accentuating that urge she first felt during the walk here, and she subtly pressed her legs together, which helped in subsiding the pressure

210118kisekae.thumb.png.8c3326f56e65b5075d55116ddf8e59a7.png

After a few minutes of photos, and a few shifts and wiggles from Cynthia, both the journalists, Cynthia, and Alwood sat down in their chairs. Journalists started directing questions at Alwood, who answered cooly and confidently. He was definitely used to this. However, Cynthia knew that soon the questions would turn to her, and she was internally debating how to answer.

How does Cynthia approach the questions?

A - Conservatively, without saying anything outlandish

B - Assertively, showing confidence and making some claims

C - Fieryly, making claims of greatness to come

Also...

Cynthia could whisper to Alwood that she needs to use the bathroom, so as to make him try to get the journalists to wrap up the interview sooner. However, she is embarrassed to do so. Does she do it?

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Energy: 95%

Bladder: Starting to get bad...

WOOOOOOH0

(Just one detail, Cynthia's normal clothes are a long-sleeved shirt and black leggings, just to give the detail, but I loved how you designed her very much 😄)
I select option A, as a shy girl, she would only limit herself to answering without adding extra opinions, her mind would think that she could ruin it if she demanded too much, and don't forget her bladder, she need to keep control, If she gets very excited, by the tone of her voice they might notice that she is nervous, (and not only because of the interview) and it is not exactly what she is looking for, option A is perfect uwu

Before we start, I just want to say that we somehow got the popular tag, I've never recieved it before and I'm extremely happy. Thank you so much!

Option A won, though I liked @EthanDaOmoWIz's idea, so I think I'll make it like 80% A, 20% B. The bathroom question ended up being a resounding no, poor Cynthia.

Also, @AlphaHyoudou I didn't know what her preferred outfit was, so I decided to make her look like she dressed with whatever was near. However, I'll keep that outfit in mind for the next time

And as another note, I used an app to randomize the fixtures our team will have, and let's just say, it's going to be a difficult first couple of weeks, heh, but I believe in you all!

"... And those are the objectives we hope to achieve this season. Of course, we hope Ridgeway will rise up to be a pivotal part of them" - Alwood finished replying to a journalist's question. The journalists murmured amongst themselves while scribbling down the coach's answer. One of the journalists raised his hand, and when Alwood pointed at him, he looked at Cynthia.

"Ms. Ridgeway, there was rumors all around linking you with a move to some of the biggest teams in the region, how true are these rumors?"

Cynthia steeled herself and thought for a second, before answering: "The -uh, rumors were true, yes. I did indeed get offers from some very big teams, however I decided to, hmm, turn them down in favour of Mr. Alwood's project"

210119kisekae.thumb.png.cf6126ee442352821f753afc4c62a33e.png

After answering, Cynthia took a breath. She was doing it! Despite the fact that she had to pee kinda bad, and that she could feel her face burning up, she was answering confidently, while not appearing boastful. Suddenly, another journalist spoke.

"And why is that, Ms. Ridgewood? Why did you reject those offers?"

Cynthia paused for a second. She wasn't sure why she rejected them, however that wouldn't be a good answer. She once again composed herself and opened her mouth to speak.

"Well, um... I was looking for two things, playing time and a project I find... how do I say... Interesting. Naval could provide both, so that's why I chose to sign here"

The journalist thanked Cynthia and continued to write down her answer. Another journalist's hand shot up and as soon as Alwood acknowledged it, another question was asked to Cynthia: - "You must know of the results Naval achieved last season, How do you hope to improve upon them?"

"Well, from what I know, most of my team-mates signed just this season, so the last season shouldn't be an, um, issue. If we can gel together well, I believe we can -uh, achieve good things"

The journalist looked satisfied with the answer, and wrote it down on her notepad. A few more questions were asked to Alwood, until he looked at his watch and decided to wrap up the interview. As the journalists left, Alwood looked at Cynthia: - "Great work, I think your answers were just the right mix of conservative and confident" Cynthia thanked Alwood and began to get up carefully, so as to not jostle her bladder, and started looking around for a bathroom. As she was doing that, she walked into two people, a tough-looking guy with a buzzcut, and a short ginger girl, who looked quite cheerful.

210119kisekae2.thumb.png.5252537b4c3d38b200e43bf68ffe8ee5.png

The guy was the first to speak:  "Hola! You must be Cynthia, right? I'm Tomás Pereyra, call me Tomi. I'm the team captain."

"And I'm Nerea!" - added the girl "We came here because we heard a new player had arrived, and we wanted to say hi"

"Nice to meet you, Y-you came all the way here to meet me? You shouldn't have"

"Don't sweat it, no te hagás quilombo" - replied Tomi  "We've done this 18 times already, meeting our new teammates"

"E-eighteen? Coach Alwood did say there were many new signings, but- Does that mean only four players stayed from last season?"

"Hehe~ yep, pretty much" - replied Nerea. "We are two of those four"

"One of the others is my best friend, Álvaro" - added Tomi "but he's probably still sleeping, haha"

"Oh- and who's the other one? Why aren't they here?"

"Well, you kinda took his place, so it makes sense he wouldn't want to say hi, the other one is Wardell, our keeper"

"Oh" - Cynthia replied somewhat shocked

Quickly, Nerea interjected: -"Yeah, but don't feel bad. You'll two will probably get along fine. And just between the three of us, from what I've seen, you're clearly the better keeper"

Cynthia felt her face blush again, and this time not because of her bladder nagging for attention: -"Oh, don't say that! I'm not even that good"

"Girl" - Started Tomi "You made 17 saves in a match, sos crack"

"W-well, if you say so..." - Cynthia blushes even deeper

"Anyways" - interrupts Nerea "We just wanted to get to know yo before training today. You are coming, right?"

"Y-yeah, I was just heading home to g-get ready" replied Cynthia "a-and also to pee!" she thought

"Dejemos de romper las bolas entonces" - Tomi said to Nerea "We'll let you go home then, nice to meet you"

"Yeah, we'll break you out of that shy shell soon enough" - Nerea added

With a timid wave, Cynthia said goodbye to the duo and again concentrated on looking for a restroom. It was getting bad, but she could probably hold it until she was home. However, probably didn't mean certainly, and she didn't want to risk it.

210119kisekae3.thumb.png.7de23fa50f33bd567da0356a1510f912.png

"What should I do, what should I do? It's getting really bad!"

What does Cynthia do?

A - Find a bathroom at the office

B - Walk home and attempt to hold it

C - Try to pee by the bushes near the training field

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Energy: 92%

Bladder: Getting desperate...

(Another note I forgot to add are colors. When in the Energy column, the color represents her current energy, which goes like this: 100-96, 95-80, 79-60, 59-50, 49-40, 39-30, 29-15, 15-0. The color scheme is the same for her bladder, with redder colors signifying a fuller bladder. For example, right now she went from yellow to light orange, which means she got more desperate)

Edited by Neeeeeeeko
Formatting (see edit history)

I choose option B
Doing it in the bushes is not an option for her, it is possible that at that moment there are people in the field training and they will probably see her, she can still hold on a little longer until she gets home, it would be very embarrassing for her to ask for a bathroom in a emergency, since they could hear her relief in the bathroom, I choose the B :3

(Argentines to power, I love it xD)

Welp, it seems pretty evident what you want Cynthia to do, I'm pretty sure we're picking B

@AlphaHyoudou VAMO CARAJO! Seguro vas a entender las referencias cuando nos toque jugar contra Morningbirds o contra Genove, jajajajjaaj

=============================================================================================================

Cynthia certainly felt like she could hold it in for 15 minutes. After all, that was all it would take for her to get home. Yeah, she could do this! Taking slow, calculated steps, she exited the office and began her walk along the seawall. Far from soothing, the sounds of the waves crashing into the shore were torturous to her nagging bladder. Cynthia pressed her legs tighter together, and with one hand now permanently orbiting around her crotch, she set off. At least she'd only hace to endure the sea sounds for just over half the trip, as later she would have to walk into the actual city to reach her apartment. Fortunately, the wind had picked up, which meant that almost nobody was walking by this usually busy street. However, this came at a price, and now she was regretting not donning her usual outfit, as the cold wind made her shiver, and accentuated her desperation.

210120kisekae.thumb.png.ad6f8907e194a4f6e6dfe83e84a9520a.png

"Brrrrr, a-aah, s-so cold"

As Cynthia continues to walk home, and her bladder continues to spasm and pulse under it's own weight, she questions if she made the right decision. She was right in thinking she could hold it for fifteen minutes. However, fifteen minutes have already passed, and due to her slower pace, she wasn't even halfway there. She'd definitely have to hurry up or she'd risk losing it all over herself.

Finally, after five more minutes, she reached the intersection she was supposed to turn at. However, the light was red, which meant she was forced to wait, while  hopping from foot to foot and rubbing her thighs together. It was certainly getting hard to hold it in, and Cynthia found herself questioning if she was going to make it home, and looking longingly at the bushes in the nearby park. However, she shook her head to clear those thoughts as the light turned green, and began the last part of her walk home.

The last part of her walk was both easier and harder. Easier because the buildings either side blocked most of the cold seaside wind, harder because most of the way was uphill. By now, Cynthia had both of her hands in her crotch, and walking was made harder by the fact her legs were pressed tight against each other. She could feel her bladder pulsing, begging to release, and she was sure that if she took attention from it for just a second, it would all come flooding out. Suddenly, she felt her crotch area get warmer, and she yelped in panic. She had just leaked. Cynthia hurried the pace, now positively bursting for a toilet, hobbling as fast as she could to  try to get home.

210120kisekae2.thumb.jpg.9465fdc773d5825336f7cc7d5fb7a30e.jpg

Cynthia, now panicking, looked at the street name in the next corner. Despite her now severe desperation, her walk was renewed with newfound hope when she saw she was only three blocks away from home. Hobbling as fast as she could, she crossed the street and began a very desperate walk towards the apartment, and more crucially, towards the toilet, Every step, some more drops threatened to leak out, and on some of those steps, the threat materialized. Not caring about how soaked her panties got, only praying it didn't show on her shorts.

Cynthia kept walking forward, getting closer and closer to the apartment, but also closer and closer to losing it. She reached the building, but now she had to get inside. Her shaking and squirming made it very hard to get the key in, but she finally managed to do it. Now came the hardest part, either waiting for the elevator, or climbing the stairs. One quick look at the screens over the elevator doors told her they were in the seventh and ninth floor. No way she could wait that long, and besides, her apartment was just on the second floor. As quick as she could, she ran up the stairs to the first floor, although "painfully walked while crossing her legs as fast as she could" would be a better description of her movement. While on the first floor, she had to double over to not flood her already soaked panties. She made it to the second floor and practically threw herself against her door, trying to take her time to make sure she got the key in the lock correctly. When she did, she sprinted to the toilet while taking off her drenched panties and slightly damp shorts. She ran towards the bathroom door, without even taking the time to close her front door, and leaking little dribbles on the ground for every step she took. With the last of her strength, Cynthia plopped her bottom on the toilet seat and relaxed. On that very second, a waterfall erupted from the young goalkeeper, thundering against the porcelain before sizzling against the water. Cynthia drew shaky breaths as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. It was close, way too close, but she had made it.

210120kisekae3.thumb.jpg.b44e51cd6832b0ef6c21d4d3cbc6d756.jpg

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, haaaaaaaaaah, haaaaaaaaaah, haaaaaaaaaah. I'll never let myself become this desperate again!"

For a solid two minutes, Cynthia's stream continued on and on, getting weaker, until it stopped. Cynthia took a second to regain her breath, and then stood up. The first thing she did was cover herself with a towel and close her front door. Luckily, her building was big, but the bottom floors were relatively quiet, and so nobody had happened across it. Secondly, she gingerly picked up her panties, now completely stained yellow across most of them, and also examined the damage on her shorts, which even though small, was visible.

"Phew" - She thought "I definitely have to get showered and change clothes before training"

Still naked from the waist-down, but much more relieved, Cynthia collapsed onto her bed and took a second to think. What a day it had been, and it wasn't even lunch time yet! Speaking of lunch. Cynthia felt her stomach give a small grumble. Perhaps she should make something now?

210120kisekae4.thumb.png.bb52f50689d2d1a2f3c8bf483ab78746.png

What does Cynthia do?

A - Get up and make lunch, then shower

B - Get up and shower, then have lunch

C - Stay in bed for juuuust a while longer

Current Stats

0 Games Played

0 Goals Conceded

Energy: 85%

Bladder: Haaaaaah... sweet relief

Edited by Neeeeeeeko (see edit history)

(hablas español también por lo que veo, me gusta cómo va yendo esto, tengo fé de que saldremos ganando xD)

I choose option B for the same reasons as Nagito, first to shower (plus give her a chance to relieve herself again, we never know lol) then to eat and recharge for the first training in the field >:3

(0 games played and almost a accident, good start lol)