Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Updated Comprehensive Milovana Omorashi Interactive Challenges!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are ALL of the Milovana interactive challenges I could find the old list has gotten out of date, but I linked it since the discussion around these are really useful. For those who don't know, Mil

To my delight and surprise I managed to finish the tease a little while ago. It's a little rough around the edges as it was my first one and I was basically learning how to use and optimize things in

I launched my second tease. If you have any comments, suggestions, found bugs, etc. you can post them here or PM me on here or on milovana. Enjoy. I've tested it pretty thoroughly on the editor so it

Do any of these have good punishments for wetting? My problem is that since I also like wetting, it's hard to force myself to keep holding when the holding gets tough. Knowing there's a punishment coming might help with that

The omo dungeon asks at the outset if you want to be punished for failing, but both times I played it the "punishment" seems to just be to put dry clothes on and keep playing

On 10/23/2022 at 12:13 AM, Wambassador said:

Do any of these have good punishments for wetting? My problem is that since I also like wetting, it's hard to force myself to keep holding when the holding gets tough. Knowing there's a punishment coming might help with that

The omo dungeon asks at the outset if you want to be punished for failing, but both times I played it the "punishment" seems to just be to put dry clothes on and keep playing

If you wett at a normal time you won't be propperly punished. But if you wett when told you arent allowed you wil get "bigger" punishments. I had to stay in my wet clothes for 12 hours once...

On 10/24/2022 at 12:16 PM, kasuto338 said:

If you wett at a normal time you won't be propperly punished. But if you wett when told you arent allowed you wil get "bigger" punishments. I had to stay in my wet clothes for 12 hours once...

From clicking the "I Wet Myself" button? Wow, I tried it a third time last weekend and again I just got told to put dry pants on and keep playing

On 10/30/2022 at 11:52 PM, Canarashi said:

Does anyone know which ones actually have a chance of making it and aren't just futile mazes? For some reason the fact that it might be able to win makes it even more interesting to me! 

Maybe try this one? 

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=35118

Don't like the mazes either, this is with doing exercises and chores if I remember correctly.
This was one of my first and also my favorite for a while and how I got into these interactive omo challenges.

On 10/30/2022 at 6:52 PM, Canarashi said:

Does anyone know which ones actually have a chance of making it and aren't just futile mazes? For some reason the fact that it might be able to win makes it even more interesting to me! 

I really like these two:

https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=101915

As well as this one:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=52192

I wish there were more story driven ones like them. Anyone know of any?

Edited by WiiGuy86 (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don’t mean to necro this thread, but I would like to say that I currently have a tease in the works, with a setting heavily inspired by the “College Pee Holding Challenge” and a story/challenge approach more similar to teases like “Road Trip Pee Holding” or “Airplane Pee Desperation” and the nifty UI of more recent challenges. So far I have an intro section done, and a few initial challenges that last about 20 or so minutes so far, but I’m not sure though about what other intricacies I should incorporate. I know how to make branching paths and whatnot but I am not sure if I should have a “wetting” or “emergency” button for alternate routes or if the routes should only be offered at certain sections. I’ll probably chip away at making it slow and steady, I can’t guarantee it’ll ever be released but if it does get finished, I’d love to share it.

Tldr: Trying to make a tease for the first time and am not sure of what conveniences or intricacies I should include. No guarantee I’ll finish and release it, but I will share it here if it does get finished.

2 hours ago, BurstShrimp68 said:

I don’t mean to necro this thread, but I would like to say that I currently have a tease in the works, with a setting heavily inspired by the “College Pee Holding Challenge” and a story/challenge approach more similar to teases like “Road Trip Pee Holding” or “Airplane Pee Desperation” and the nifty UI of more recent challenges. So far I have an intro section done, and a few initial challenges that last about 20 or so minutes so far, but I’m not sure though about what other intricacies I should incorporate. I know how to make branching paths and whatnot but I am not sure if I should have a “wetting” or “emergency” button for alternate routes or if the routes should only be offered at certain sections. I’ll probably chip away at making it slow and steady, I can’t guarantee it’ll ever be released but if it does get finished, I’d love to share it.

Tldr: Trying to make a tease for the first time and am not sure of what conveniences or intricacies I should include. No guarantee I’ll finish and release it, but I will share it here if it does get finished.

I like when these challenges have a simple plot and teases where it seems like relief is imminent, but then snatched away (you just found the bathroom, but then the fire alarm goes off, etc). I also like it when it ends with a "just made it" scenario. I like the challenges to be tough, but beatable, and have an ending to the plot where I get to pee (not wet myself). These are just my preferences though. I'm excited to hear a new challenge is being worked on, and I hope to play it soon. Good luck.

On 2/1/2023 at 6:37 PM, BurstShrimp68 said:

I'D *LOVE* TO TRY THIS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT :)))))

Update on my tease in the works: Progress has been far faster than I ever imagined since I decided to finish the code/pathways first and place the images after. I have about 2 out of the 4 endings that I planned already done. I just need to finish the last 2 ending paths, then add images, and test everything to make sure there’s no bugs or technical issues.

Edited by BurstShrimp68 (see edit history)

Currently in the middle of a physical playtest and my tease seems to be a little on the easier side so I guess it could be approachable for newcomers to holding, and if you want a bigger challenge you could start with a filling or already full bladder, or maybe even begin the tease through the rapid desperation technique. (Of course right as I post this, all the liquid hits me lol)

Post test update: May have underestimated the difficulty but I got somewhat close to the hardest good ending, but then again I don’t do holds very often tbh.

Edited by BurstShrimp68 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 9:38 PM, BurstShrimp68 said:

To my delight and surprise I managed to finish the tease a little while ago. It's a little rough around the edges as it was my first one and I was basically learning how to use and optimize things in the editor as I went. Not sure if I balanced it properly or if its too easy/hard but for a first attempt I think it went alright. My ambitions ballooned from just 4 ending scenarios overall, to 4 bad endings (wetting scenarios that are basically the same but with differing images and flavor text that are achieved depending on where and when you wet yourself), and 4 good endings (relief scenarios that depend on which location you are ultimately allowed to pee in.) for a total of 8 endings. If there are any glaring bugs or issues with the tease, please let me know, I spent a decent amount of time testing things out, but the process is tiring and hard to keep track of. General feedback on it is also appreciated.

Omorashi School RP
The Tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=56467&key=3e5cc6f682

Great stuff, thanks! I've gotten two different endings so far, gonna try to get all eight.

On 2/3/2023 at 8:38 PM, BurstShrimp68 said:

To my delight and surprise I managed to finish the tease a little while ago. It's a little rough around the edges as it was my first one and I was basically learning how to use and optimize things in the editor as I went. Not sure if I balanced it properly or if its too easy/hard but for a first attempt I think it went alright. My ambitions ballooned from just 4 ending scenarios overall, to 4 bad endings (wetting scenarios that are basically the same but with differing images and flavor text that are achieved depending on where and when you wet yourself), and 4 good endings (relief scenarios that depend on which location you are ultimately allowed to pee in.) for a total of 8 endings. If there are any glaring bugs or issues with the tease, please let me know, I spent a decent amount of time testing things out, but the process is tiring and hard to keep track of. General feedback on it is also appreciated.

Omorashi School RP

i wish you'd put only sexy desperation/holding images, and not anime or food images in there lol. kinda ruins it for me i admit

On 2/4/2023 at 2:38 AM, BurstShrimp68 said:

Omorashi School RP

I started this yesterday. Found the story quite original, and school desperation is one of my favs. Unfortunately, the browser timed out before it really got going. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 2:21 PM, Urgently said:

I launched my second tease. If you have any comments, suggestions, found bugs, etc. you can post them here or PM me on here or on milovana. Enjoy. I've tested it pretty thoroughly on the editor so it should run fine.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=61926

Really really loved the dynamic of your first one and glad to see you're continuing on. Can't wait to try it!