Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Updated Comprehensive Milovana Omorashi Interactive Challenges!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are ALL of the Milovana interactive challenges I could find the old list has gotten out of date, but I linked it since the discussion around these are really useful. For those who don't know, Mil

To my delight and surprise I managed to finish the tease a little while ago. It's a little rough around the edges as it was my first one and I was basically learning how to use and optimize things in

I launched my second tease. If you have any comments, suggestions, found bugs, etc. you can post them here or PM me on here or on milovana. Enjoy. I've tested it pretty thoroughly on the editor so it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 2:09 AM, Fishface777 said:

I'm a little confused by this one. At the beginning, it gives you the option of including various items with the tease(buttplug, belt, etc). But, I did the tease for well over an hour and none of those items ever got used. None of the pages ever mentioned them or said to use them.

Edited by wko86 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Nanon said:

Question to the Milovana fans out there. How do you generally define a glass of water? Lots of different authors for these challenges, some give you numbers, some don't. So how much do you generally drink when given a task to drink a glass of water? 500ml, 250ml?

I typically consider 250ml to be a glass unless specifically indicated otherwise.

22 hours ago, Nanon said:

Question to the Milovana fans out there. How do you generally define a glass of water? Lots of different authors for these challenges, some give you numbers, some don't. So how much do you generally drink when given a task to drink a glass of water? 500ml, 250ml?

Generally, I think of saying "drink a glass of water" as being a bit up to the viewer, because some people have different bladder capacities and therefore would need more water to be sufficiently challenged. Sometimes I give numbers but it's hard to gauge if it's effective or would be overkill.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here’s a new one for you all. I just attempted it last night and boy is it fun. It’s theme is at a local fair. I didn’t attempt to do any of it in public however I believe it does ask to do it in public. I got halfway thru it (I think) and my body finally said enough. I barely made it to the shower in time before I wet myself.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=52192

Edited by sammilove
More details (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 11:43 AM, KozmoFox said:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=53302

Haven't seen this one mentioned yet. Will try soon.

Has anyone tried this one yet? I've had it running for about 5 hours now, just clicking through while I'm working on other things. It's basically the same few slides over and over and over and over again in 30 second intervals. I wonder if it ever actually ends.