Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Updated Comprehensive Milovana Omorashi Interactive Challenges!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are ALL of the Milovana interactive challenges I could find the old list has gotten out of date, but I linked it since the discussion around these are really useful. For those who don't know, Mil

To my delight and surprise I managed to finish the tease a little while ago. It's a little rough around the edges as it was my first one and I was basically learning how to use and optimize things in

I launched my second tease. If you have any comments, suggestions, found bugs, etc. you can post them here or PM me on here or on milovana. Enjoy. I've tested it pretty thoroughly on the editor so it

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone help me to find where this thing that I remember is, please? In which story is, I mean. Thanksssss

I remember that one of them (I think "the party" or one of the Halloween parts) at some point was going like this: you meet this girl at the party and then you go somewhere else for a while, the randomly you see her again and you go talk to her. After a while you have to options, one was "Go find a toilet and miss the chance with her" and the other was "go with her somewhere". At this point you have to pee quite bad, but if you go with her it starts getting interesting (then I don't know how it goes on because I peed myself 😭😂

On 2/14/2021 at 9:21 AM, Oxina88 said:

Can someone help me to find where this thing that I remember is, please? In which story is, I mean. Thanksssss

I remember that one of them (I think "the party" or one of the Halloween parts) at some point was going like this: you meet this girl at the party and then you go somewhere else for a while, the randomly you see her again and you go talk to her. After a while you have to options, one was "Go find a toilet and miss the chance with her" and the other was "go with her somewhere". At this point you have to pee quite bad, but if you go with her it starts getting interesting (then I don't know how it goes on because I peed myself 😭😂

That was the Halloween bladder filler part 3. They were all great, but that was my favorite! 

3 hours ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

Ah thank you so much for making this so organized! Always glad that people are still doing my milovana teases! I've been trying to use the new system for making teases but since I had several teases in the old system I'm a bit stuck deciding if I should still finish the old ones or make new ones.

I think you should finish old teases, but that's just me and no one asked for my opinion.

2 minutes ago, hairypotatocat said:

I think you should finish old teases, but that's just me and no one asked for my opinion.

I'd also like to do that, although at the moment apparently the old system (Nyx) being Flash based isn't really working, but I'm going to try getting a flashplayer app and see if I can keep it up long enough to work on/download the teases to work them into the new system at least.

On 3/4/2021 at 6:00 PM, kyrieelleison14 said:

Ah thank you so much for making this so organized! Always glad that people are still doing my milovana teases! I've been trying to use the new system for making teases but since I had several teases in the old system I'm a bit stuck deciding if I should still finish the old ones or make new ones.

I really love the new system, it is easier to use in my opinion, easier to make randomness and with the easy access to scripting I think you can do a whole lot more. I don't think my weird omo dungeon could've had a boss battle in the old editor.

It also auto saves and doesn't crash as often as the flash one. This reminds me that I wanted to make a new 24h+ bladder control dare at one point.

I've had a great time with the DavidParker265 teases in the past. Of the handful of these I've tried, those are by far the best. They're specifically designed for people doing Rapid Desperation, which I thoroughly enjoy when holding. I wish more of these teases were like those. There's no storyline or anything like that, it's just you having fun challenging yourself. And, those challenges are all perfectly timed. I've come across a few of the other non-story driven teases where things seem great and then it hits you with something really long and mundane that you can't skip past like "go do chores for 20 minutes" or "go watch a half hour tv show and come back". 

On 3/3/2021 at 3:56 AM, lsn1 said:

Currently doing: Pee holding adventure London: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=26435

I went into this one overconfident. I'm currently regretting some poor decisions and overly ambitious drinking I did earlier in the challenge. I REALLY hope it lets me find a bathroom soon!

This one is hard. I done it a couple of times and never managed to get to the end. And I use half measure of water consumption, because of my small bladder and still it's too much.

Hi all

Sorry for my long time silence / absence. A guy on the Milovana forum offered to do bespoke teases yesterday so I have commissioned a holding themed one. He isn’t an enthusiast so who knows how it will turn out but there should be a new one arriving soon.

Incidentally I am happy to commission anybody here to make one as well if anybody is interested.

Fishy

I’ve done the road trip holding one a few times since. I really like all of them but for some reason, I’m always drawn to that one and the airplane one. I forgot how fun these can be trying to push yourself thru it. It’s super hard trying to stay seated when you know you have the option to stand though. So maybe @Utnapishtim make that a requirement from the beginning haha.

22 minutes ago, sammilove said:

I’ve done the road trip holding one a few times since. I really like all of them but for some reason, I’m always drawn to that one and the airplane one. I forgot how fun these can be trying to push yourself thru it. It’s super hard trying to stay seated when you know you have the option to stand though. So maybe @Utnapishtim make that a requirement from the beginning haha.

I love airplane and road trip also. London was fun too. I always try to recreate the situation as best as possible. If that means walking, sitting, standing, I do it. I even run on the spot, if character is running somewhere in the story.

1 minute ago, CarmenCD said:

I love airplane and road trip also. London was fun too. I always try to recreate the situation as best as possible. If that means walking, sitting, standing, I do it. I even run on the spot, if character is running somewhere in the story.

I agree. Now running is a bit much for me in my tiny apartment but when I had more room I’d definitely at least try to. I just feel like some people will become ultra focused and not follow it correctly under intense desperation unless their is a reminder.

1 minute ago, sammilove said:

I agree. Now running is a bit much for me in my tiny apartment but when I had more room I’d definitely at least try to. I just feel like some people will become ultra focused and not follow it correctly under intense desperation unless their is a reminder.

I also have small apartment. I run on same spot, like exercise. It's quite hard, especially when wearing high heels.