Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Afshahn's Embarrassing Day

This interactive story is meant to be more choice oriented and open ended, and more light-hearted and comic. Afshahn is a shy 14 year old freshman of Tajik descent in a midwestern high school. She has a minor bladder condition that causes her to need to use the toilet more often than usual, and her school is quite strict when it comes to restroom breaks due to recent deregulation and privatization. Your job is to give her the most embarrassing day at school by throwing wrenches at whatever plan Ashfahn has to keep her pants dry. Being called to the office, taking a test, bullies, anything that keeps her squirming. Some segments will have choices, others will just be open ended and you throw in a challenge, and I pick my favorite and write the story around it.

Now, let's start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tick. Tick. Tick*

The clock moved slowly as Afshahn tried to keep her eyes trained on the English teacher. It was first period, early on a Monday morning, barely thirty minutes in with about eight and a half more hours to go. The teacher droned on about grammatical conventions she had already learned in elementary school, causing Afshahn to drift in and out of dream land as her body was still quite tired from waking up early. She tried covering her eyes with her headscarf and resting her face on her desk to catch a quick nap. Only when even her dreams got boring did she manage to stay awake. She wasn't even sure what was supposed to happen that day, probably anything, she was too unmotivated to care at the moment. Each second moved so slow, Afshahn imagined she had the power to slow time by simply looking at the clock.

Thinking to herself various topics to stave off the boredom, she thought about whether she needed to pee or not. She was quite paranoid about her bladder, frequently wetting her bed at home. Only that morning did she have to sprint from her bed to her bathroom, leaking pee, despite waking up only four hours earlier in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Though it was tough, in school she tried to take every opportunity for a toilet break. She could not feel totally relaxed without using the toilet at least once every couple periods, but sometimes the lines were long, or her classes were too far away, leaving her to hold it in until the next class ended.

Right now, just by thinking about it, as if her body forgot and got reminded, her abdomen tingled, and her legs became just slightly tighter. It did not help that Afshahn found the class so boring there was really nothing else to think about, and it had been a fair couple hours since she used the toilet at home. I think I need to pee a little, she thought to herself, beginning a very subtle squirm, her bladder being not quite that full. She could not get up and go to the bathroom during class, not anymore at least. After the high school was bought out a few years prior, it had been a rule that students could only use the bathroom between classes to maximize productivity and synergy, so Afshahn had to hold until the period ended.

Thirty grueling minutes of boredom finally ended, leaving Afshahn free to visit a toilet before the next class. It wasn't urgent then, just a routine visit, but if she didn't visit the toilet then next period she would certainly start squirming. She made her way down to the girls restroom until...

A) ... she realized she forgot a book, and her locker was far enough that she didn't have time to use the toilet AND grab her book.

B) ... she saw a long line of senior girls waiting to use the toilet.

C) ... she was called over by her best friend to chat

D) ... she was interrupted by a couple of bullies

E) ... she was called back into the classroom by her teacher

F) ... she saw the girls' bathroom was closed for maintenance

G) ... (other, please describe)

A line of several seniors blocked her way into the bathroom. Still being rather early in the school year, Afshahn was not particularly well-acquainted with the senior class as a freshman, and was hesitant to ask to cut in line. A couple of the girls looked quite desperate, pacing around and crossing their legs, while Afshahn herself wasn't yet. It'd be rude to ask to cut, she thought, and decided to continue to her next class, confident she could just use the bathroom later. She returned to her locker, grabbed her books, and headed towards her US Government class.

Afshahn entered the classroom and sat down, trying to push back the thought of her lost chance at a toilet break. The more she thought, the faster it seemed her bladder filled. She finally managed to distract herself when she remembered she had forgotten to do the assignment due over the weekend, sitting anxiously as the teacher walked around collecting papers to ensure each one was handed in on time. Afshahn did not normally forget homework. In fact, this was probably the first time in a couple of years, but she had just managed to slip up this weekend and when the teacher approached, she was not amused.

"Clearly you aren't motivated to get your homework done on time," scolded the teacher, "so I must confiscate one of your bathroom passes." Each student and staff was given three bathroom passes in order to comply with stringent labor laws. Bathroom passes had become quite a valuable commodity, with students buying or selling passes, and teachers confiscating passes to use for themselves. Afshahn only had one pass left despite only being a month into the semester, so she reluctantly surrendered the pass and moved her legs together. Once the teacher finished collecting the assignments, she began the lesson on the private branches of government, as Afshahn slumped into her chair and began tapping her pencil on her desk out of boredom.

The clock ticked slowly, and the teacher's ramblings made Afshahn lose track of her notes. Her bladder was filling more and more, and she was getting to a point when the needed to pee. She crossed her legs over and focused on the clock, counting the seconds until she could attempt to make for a toilet break. As her bladder started reaching closer to full capacity, Afshahn bit her lower lip and slowly crept a hand to her crotch, bounding her foot up and down. I hope I get a chance to go after this class, she thought, knowing her bladder could really only last about two to three periods. The minutes passed, and she began to squirm, switching her legs around and pushing down against her crotch, biting on her pencil. She looked around at her classmates to make sure nobody was staring at her, which fortunately nobody was, everyone attentive to their notebooks. When her patience finally paid off, the bell rang, and her class was over. Now, she thought, to go visit the bathroom.

She quickly packed her bag and briskly walked out of the classroom, making her way to the bathroom. Unfortunately...

...(think of something that would make miss an opportunity for a toilet break)

Afshahn was deafened by the sound of an alarm. She quickly plugged her ears and looked up to see the fire alarm had been set off, and all the students were starting to make their way to the exit. "Aw, c'mon!" she cursed to herself, turning away from the bathroom and following the crowd. She was more worried about getting in trouble for not adhering to the alarm than any actual risk of a fire. For all she knew, this was just a fire drill, and it was common for schools to not announce their fire drills. Afshahn quickly made her way out of the back doors of the school into a gathering of students of various classes, all trying to arrange themselves by grade. Afshahn's legs held tightly together, but she was too shy to publicly hold her crotch, no matter how much she wanted to. Once she found where she needed to be, she stood on the grass and awaited to return to the building.

The wait was quite a bit longer than she anticipated, already fifteen minutes and the students still weren't being filed back into the school. Her body squirmed, and her legs rubbed together, knees crossing, as she tried to put pressure on her tiny bladder as subtly as she could. By now her bladder was full, and it was becoming quite urgent for her to visit a bathroom, but nobody was allowed inside the school as long as the alarm sounded. The fire brigade rolled up to the building in their trucks, but began to walk inside casually, indicating that there at least wasn't a fire. At least, she thought, psh, I WISHED there were a fire, we could get the day off then. Of course, she thought this still hoping everything was ok and nobody was hurt. She looked around at the other students, hoping to see others desperate to pee, so that she could feel a bit more comfort in company, but unfortunately nobody seemed to be in a hurry to get back into the school.

Pressure increased in her bladder and the thought of peeing herself was starting to greatly worry her. Some of her worst nightmares were ones of her peeing herself in public, the same dreams that would cause her to wake up in a soaked bed. She danced around, anxiously waiting for people to file back into the class. Afshahn also made sure she didn't have an audience as her little pee dance became less and less subtle, and she blushed at the thought of someone finding out she needed to pee. But as the pressure built up in her bladder, a surge shot through, and she squirted a tiny amount of pee into her panties. She quickly grabbed and pressed hard to hold it in, and just as quickly removed her hands to avoid prying eyes. I need to find a bathroom right now! she thought.

After a while, it came out to the entire formation that the alarm was not a drill, and was in fact a prank, causing all the teachers to start turning towards their students, demanding someone take responsibility for the time wasted.

The principal approached the group and announced, "Nobody is leaving here until we find out who set off the alarm!" Afshahn's bladder did not like the sound of that, and after a tiny whimper she swallowed, took a deep breath, and mustered the courage to approach a teacher to ask to use the bathroom. She found the first teacher, an English teacher of a higher grade, and sheepishly approached to ask, blushing all the way as embarrassment began creeping in.

"Ma-ma'am," Afshahn called, "c-could I use the bathroom?"

The teacher turned around, annoyed, and responded, "Can't you wait until we go back inside?"

Afshahn blushed harder, knowing she had to reveal her desperate state. "It's an emergency," she responded, visibly squeezing her crossed legs and pressing her toes together.

The teacher replied...

A) ... that she'd need to wait like everyone else until they returned to the building.

B) ... that she'd need to produce a bathroom pass. Rules were rules.

C) ... that she pulled the fire alarm, and that she was to be sent to the principal!

D) ... that, yes, she could quickly use the bathroom, (but something else will cause her to miss her chance, what will it be?)

E) ... that, yes, she could use the bathroom because everyone was filing in now, (but lots of other students would beat her to the bathroom line despite Afshahn being the only desperate girl in the school at the moment)

F) ... (other)

Ooof, I'm gonna mix those two answers together

The teacher gave a stern look to Afshahn, who waited anxiously for an answer. Her heart sank as the teacher replied, "YOU must have been the one who pulled the fire alarm! Go talk to the principal!" She beaconed the principal to her direction.

"WHAT!?" Afshahn cried in completely disbelief. "I DIDN'T DO IT!"

"Of course you did," the teacher laughed, "I saw you next to the fire alarm, the one near the restrooms!"

"But...I," Afshahn cried, "-I didn't do it! Please!" Her dance became more frantic as the stress squeeze at her bladder. Stress was always something that had a tendency to make Afshahn leak, and it was compounding. All the attention was now towards her, as the principal marched in her direction to drag her to the office. She could hear some chuckles in the crowd as people caught notice of her desperation.

"Wow, the new girl looks like she's about to piss herself," giggled some sophomore girls, "What is she, 5?" A few freshmen boys on the sideline reveled at her desperation, and a couple others made a derogatory comment about her ethnicity. Afshahn's lips quivered like a seismograph, her face flushing red as she reluctantly marched her way to the office. The rest of the students outside began to file back into the building, as Afshahn noticed a couple students laugh about getting away with a prank before they left her view. The office was quite big for only one person, featuring a desk with big black leather chair, a computer, and a small wooden chair in front for her to sit on. The front of the desk, instead of adorning the initials of the school, featured the brand logo of C-Oil. As she sat down on the wooden chair, the principal entered the room and made his way to the desk. Afshahn squirmed in her seat, which sat high enough for her feet to barely touch the ground, her hands tucked between her crossed legs grabbing at her crotch.

"So, we are barely into the semester and you are already causing trouble?" the principal inquired, opening a file under Afshahn's name. "You don't look like a trouble maker. This is the first time you have ever been sent to the principal's office. So, why did you set off the fire alarm?"

Afshahn sniffled, "I-I didn't!" continuing to squirm as she began to leak droplets due to the stress.

The principal gave a dismissive nod and began typing onto his computer. "You are going to get an infraction for today, which will go on your permanent record."

Afshahn wanted to protest, but she decided to just accept that nobody would believe her. The principal pulled out a coffee pot from under his desk and began to pour coffee into his mug. The sound of the pouring liquid caused Afshahn's legs to tremble as she squeezed tighter. She opened her mouth, "S-sir, I-I have to go to the bathroom, can I go quickly?"

The principal turned his seat towards Afshahn and said, "I dunno, can you go to the bathroom?", smirking. Afshahn was not up for jokes, and she just whimpered as she squeezed harder. The principal looked at his watch, "Well, it's 9:30, so you should be in class now. Do you have a bathroom pass?" Afshahn shook her head. "Well, then you need to wait until the class ends for a break. Now go back to class." Afshahn stood up, her body squirming and legs crossed, feet pressing eachother, and her arms locked to her sides with her wrists flared out, and she waddled out the door back into the hallway. The halls were empty, as everyone was back in class. As she waddled towards her class she thought of what she could do to solve her tiny problem.

Dislaimer: All of these choices will fail, and she'll have to hold longer.

A) Go to the bathroom quickly. Unfortunately, each bathroom has a camera just outside the door to watch students enter and exit, and she'd get caught. Breaking bathroom break rules could lead to a detention, and after recent years detention was made much more severe to be more punishing than just free study time.

B) Sneak backstage in the theatre. There were a lot of hiding spaces there for her to relieve herself, but there was a drama class going on right then.

C) Go in the stair well. There was a blind spot where the cameras could not see, but people went through the stair well all the time, so she could get caught.

D) Go into her locker and try to pee there. She had a roll of paper towels in there to clean with, so nobody would notice, just as long no bully caught her and locked her in. She had been locked in a locker once before in middle school, long enough to be on the verge of bursting when the janitor finally got her out.

E) Go back to class and try to hold it until the next period starts. It was only thirty minutes until the next class, she could hold...right?

F) Other

Afshahn waddled down the hallway, and rounded the corner to the stairwell. After opening the door, she ran over to the pit of the stairwell, and swiveled her head to see if anyone or any camera was watching. She panted as her entire body shook, desperately holding in a flood. Hands on the waistband of her pants, she froze for a moment, thinking about whether or not she should do what she was about to do. This is so wrong, she thought, but if I don't go right now I'm going to burst! She hesitated, took a deep breath, and began to undo her pants, coming to find that her zipper was stuck. No! Please, no! she cried to herself, her legs twisting like a pretzel as she tried to undo her zipper. She yanked and tugged, trying to pry the zipper down, each motion causing her to spritz her panties slightly.

Then, Afshahn finally managed to pull out the fabric stuck under the zipper, and tug it down. She dropped her pants and panties, and squatted, leaning up to the wall for support. With a slow breath, a tiny stream began to pour onto the floor, Afshahn controlling it as hard as she could to avoid making too much sound so she could hear if anyone was coming. 

Suddenly, the door upstairs opened, and Afshahn painfully squeezed her stream shut. She managed to empty herself a little bit to hold out for just a short while longer, but she quickly pulled up her pants, fumbling as the fear of being caught with her pants down overcame her, until she was able to regain composure and return to the hallway before being noticed. She waddled over to her class, thighs tight as they strained to hold the rest of the flood back. The class was nothing special, it was a personal finance class, and there were about twenty odd minutes left that she had to hold before she'd get a chance to go to the bathroom. She opened the door to the class, and was greeted by a very disapproving teacher.

"I see you can just join class whenever you want to, Afshahn," she said.

Afshahn straightened herself to try and make her desperation not seem so obvious, though she didn't help much. "I-I was at the office, because-"

"-because you were late, obviously," the teacher interrupted. "I'll make sure another infraction goes onto your record, AND you owe me a bathroom pass as penalty!"

Afshahn squirmed in place at the sound of the world "bathroom", tugging her shirt down as she tried to subtly squeeze her crotch. "I don't have anymore passes," she replied sheepishly.

The teacher then gave her two infractions, and pointed her to sit in her seat. Three infractions in one day, Afshahn thought miserably, still having a pee problem she needed to solve. Sitting on her seat she could not help but twist and tie her legs together in as tight of knots that bones could allow. Her hands were wedged tight between her thighs pushing as hard as she could against her crotch. The teacher resumed her lecture, but Afshahn could hardly pay attention to what the lesson was.

"Afshahn!" the teacher yelled.

Afshahn nodded, unable to reply as she whimpered over the strain in her bladder.

"Please explain the next step to paying your corporate obligations," the teacher asked.

Afshahn didn't know what the teacher expected for an answer, considering she had just entered the classroom. She began, "It's, umm...uhhhh...." Her feet pressed hard against eachother, her hands digging into her groin to squeeze tighter, legs seeming like they double-wrapped. She could not focus on the question at all, but she tried as hard as she could. Tears began to roll down her eye as the whole class's attention was towards her, waiting for an answer, but seeing a freshman girl on the brink of bursting.

"Well, Afshahn, spit it out!" the teacher demanded.

"I.....I DON'T KNOW!" Afshahn cried, not taking it anymore, "I JUST REALLY HAVE TO PEE!"

Afshahn shut her mouth after realizing she just admitted her desperation, and the class began to snicker at her. Her cheeks flushed red as other students began to chuckle. The stress caused her to spurt some pee into her panties, leaving a small wet spot on the crotch of her pants. She squeezed as tight as possible, trying to save her dignity.

"Maybe you should have thought of that during the between-class break," taunted the teacher, differing the question to another student who answered perfectly.

Twenty agonizing minutes passed until the bell rang. It was now her chance to relieve herself in a toilet, but the strain in her abdomen made it hard for her to move. She whimpered as she stood up, grabbed her belongings, and began to waddle to the bathroom. Unfortunately, on her way to the bathroom....

A) ... some bullies showed up and began to tease her.

B) ... a teacher called her to discuss her school performance.

C) ... she bumped into her crush (choose boy or girl).

D) ... she remembered she had an assignment due next class in her locker, and needed to go get it before she was late.

E) ... she got approached by the student body press for some questions, and they all had cameras.

F) ... other

Afshahn felt a firm tap on her shoulder, and heard the sound of her math teacher. "We need to talk, Afshahn," she said. This all caused her heart to skip, as she jumped in fear that the teacher was going to talk about something bad. It had seemed that this day was only bad news for Afshahn, and unfortunately for her, it was still getting worse. Startled, she began to leak into her pants. Desperately trying to stop the leak, she squeezed hard, simultaneously pulling her shirt down to hide the spot, but she couldn't hold. Her pants flooded, pee flowing down to the floor and filling her shoes. Everyone in the hallway stopped to watch what was happening, and the teacher stopped talking as she stood in shock to see what was happening in front of her. To her surprise, her pee only amounted to a tiny puddle, testament to how small and sensitive her bladder was.

She could hear chuckles and comments around her. "Wow, did she just pee herself?" giggled a senior. "Look how big that puddle is!" laughed a junior. "Her pants are so wet the outline of her underwear is showing!" teased a sophomore. Afshahn's filled with tears as she tried as hard as possible to not cry like a baby. She tugged her shirt down to hide, trying to hide the aforementioned outline of her panties, but there was just not enough shirt to go around. Her entire face flushed red as she covered her face with her headscarf and ran to the locker room crying. There, she was greeted by a class of senior girls changing for PE, all noticing Afshahn's soaked pants. Blushing, she briskly made her way to the showers, with a bag containing her gym clothes consisting of shorts, t-shirt, spandex leggings, and a spandex shirt. She showered, and changed into her gym clothes. Thankfully there was no school uniform, so she didn't have to worry about looking too out of place, but her little accident was sure to spread like wildfire through gossip.

I don't think this day can get any worse, she sobbed, making her way to math class.

A) It can't get any worse (end of story).

B) Oh it gets way worse (continue).

• 3 weeks later...