Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Old Book Illustrations of Fetishes

This is vaguely relevant to the forum, but I thought it best to put it here.

Looking at the Wikipedia page for urolagnia, I saw this image:

Pissing-illustration.jpg.d4eedc73e3816bc4d4cfce34fe1fbe88.jpg

I like this. It's not that it turns me on (maybe a little), it's just cool to see old timey drawings of stuff like this. I'm looked for more stuff like this but not had any luck. There's a project I'm working on that something like this would be great for. Might be a long shot but if anyone has any ideas about where I might be able to find some things like that online? I figure if there's one there must be more somewhere.

7 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I ❤️ This kind of stuff, for some reason it’s so hot to me to see anything pee related in old drawings and art etc....

there’s a few threads here, and I know I posted a bunch of pics to one of them....I’ll try to find it. 

Oh wow! This is great, thanks!!

I don't know what it is that's such a draw. Obviously this kind of thing is nothing new by any means, but like @SCTrainFanatic said, modern technology has opened this up to so many more people, I think I just don't think of people in these periods this way. There aren't any photos or videos from that time, my only reference is films and TV, and for the most part you don't see stuff like this there, so it kind of seems out of character. I think my favourite ones are where they're in the big, opulent dresses and backdrops, to just be hiking their dresses up and unceremoniously letting go wherever they need to.