Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have girls ever regretted leaving the line for the bathroom only to end up holding it for longer?

I am thinking of situtations where the line is like 30mins long and you leave thinking the line is too long but you end up holding it for like an extra hour or so because therre are no more restrooms after that opporutnity. I still remember going to a fair where a group of guys with a girl went to a bathroom but the girl said she didnt go because the line was too long and she can hold it but every bathroom at the fair was long and  I saw that group leave the fair and have wondered if the girl ended up holding it longer than if she had just waited in line. Maybe it was cuase she was with guys and didnt want the guys to wait with her but the guys were encouraging her to just go 

2 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I have many similar experiences. But however I almost never use public toilets. Therefore I don't wait in lines. Because I don't have enough time to wait in the toilet queue, I used to hold pee all day in school. 

I like strong girls like you, who can control with their willpower, their bodily needs!   For so long as they want?

"I am thinking of situtations where the line is like 30mins long and you leave thinking the line is too long but you end up holding it for like an extra hour or so because therre are no more restrooms after that opporutnity. I still remember going to a fair where a group of guys with a girl went to a bathroom but the girl said she didnt go because the line was too long and she can hold it but every bathroom at the fair was long and  I saw that group leave the fair and have wondered if the girl ended up holding it longer than if she had just waited in line. Maybe it was cuase she was with guys and didnt want the guys to wait with her but the guys were encouraging her to just go"

I can say this is basically the story of my life and looking at my long ladies room line poll that I made on Mr. Poll about 10 years ago (https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/540072/results) I can see that I am certainly not alone. Look at some of these squirm inducing statistics about women not getting to go to the bathroom in situations like these! It is very common.

Have you ever foregone restroom access entirely due to the line being too long and possibly had to hold it in for an extended period of time?
    10% (8)     Virtually all the time.
    17% (14)     Very frequently.
    26% (21)     Moderately often.
    38% (30)     Occasionally.
    6% (5)     Rarely or never.

Have you ever been in a mixed sex scenario where male companions got to pee but you had to hold it in because the lines at the ladies room were long but the mens lines short to non-existent and/or because the men didn't want to wait for the women to use the bathroom?
    24% (20)     More times than I can count!
    38% (31)     Fairly often.
    23% (19)     On a few occasions but not regularly.
    13% (11)     Rarely or never.

Have you ever held your pee through intermissions or infrequent pee breaks (such as at meetings, plays, ballgames etc.) because the line to the ladies room was too long?
    19% (16)     Practically all the time.
    26% (22)     Usually.
    49% (41)     Sometimes.
    4% (4)     No I can usually get a chance to pee during breaks.

In high school did you frequently miss chances to pee between class due to lines at the girls bathroom?
    18% (15)     I held it in all day all the time and was bursting by the time I got home.
    41% (34)     Fairly often I would have to wait several periods before getting to pee.
    26% (22)     Occasionally there were lines but I usually was able to pee between classes.
    13% (11)     No, I guess I was lucky.

Do you often drink less to avoid lines at public places and events or otherwise plan activities based around bathroom availability?
    16% (13)     Yes all the time.
    8% (7)     Most of the time.
    37% (30)     Sometimes if I feel it will be a problem.
    36% (29)     No I just take my chances or hold it in.

Have you missed flights, trains, buses or events etc. waiting in line for the bathroom or otherwise had to chose between attending an activity or using the restroom? (EX: In order to catch your train bus etc. you had to forgo using the bathroom and possibly had to hold it in for a long time)
    6% (5)     Yes all the time. I've often missed out on things due to waiting for the restroom (or consequently had to hold to attend to other duties).
    25% (20)     It happens fairly often.
    30% (24)     Sometimes but not so often I'd call it a regular problem.
    37% (29)     Rarely or never.

In a related question which do you normally chose?
    56% (44)     Usually I will forgo using the restroom to catch my train/flight or attend my event.
    2% (2)     Usually I will catch a later train or skip my event to use the restroom.
    41% (32)     It's about 50/50 depends on the event and how badly I need to go etc.

I love this kind of situations absolutely.

I love it to know that a girl is needing to wee, but don’t go, if she is putting it off until the next opportunity and then to the next, until she don’t have anymore chance to go.

The only way for her is to hold it!!! No matter how long it would last and no matter how bad  it would get, she has to hold it.

I love situations where boys can  piss somewhere, but girls can’t.
To know that the girls, or one of the girls, would need to wee really bad too, but has to hold it for hours longer, is totally exciting for me.

I always think about, how bad she would need to go and how full her bladder must be.

I love situations too, where a girl finally find a place to squat after holding it for a long time, then if she is weeing  just for two or three seconds, she has to stop, because someone is coming. Then she has to hold it much longer.

I had a experience, where my friends girlfriend did not wee at a sport event, all day long.

She went to the loo , on the way to the bus before we did leave.

The line in front of the toilet was really long.
She was standing for about 10 minutes, with crossed legs, then  my friend did take her by her hand and told her that we would not have enough time to wait and that she should hold it.

She was needing to wee really bad after don’t go all day, but she had to hold it more than two hours more in bus on the way home.

I know that is bad for girls, but i like that.

"I love situations where boys can  piss somewhere, but girls can’t.
To know that the girls, or one of the girls, would need to wee really bad too, but has to hold it for hours longer, is totally exciting for me.

I know that is bad for girls, but i like that."

I fully understand where you're coming from although sometimes you have to realize that it's really frustrating to read things like this when you are in a no bathroom situation or thinking about how you will be in the near future. Guys really are very lucky because they get to enjoy female desperation without having to be on the receiving end! It something I admittedly sometimes feel jealous of LOL.

8 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I fully understand where you're coming from although sometimes you have to realize that it's really frustrating to read things like this when you are in a no bathroom situation or thinking about how you will be in the near future. Guys really are very lucky because they get to enjoy female desperation without having to be on the receiving end! It something I admittedly sometimes feel jealous of LOL.

I can absolutely understand that it is sometimes not easy for girls and that it is not always fair, if boys can go but girls have to hold it, but you can’t imagine how you girls can get arousing and sexy  for some boys, if you are desperate to pee.

A girl who is crossing her legs, who is bending over from needing to wee so bad, who is doing all that, that a girl can do to hold it in and to keep her panties dry, is so absolutely hot and sexy!!!

It is so easy for a girl to turn a boy on, who likes girls desperate to pee, she has only to say that she would need to wee really bad.

If she is rubbing her knees and cross her legs, he will get hard at the moment.

On 1/16/2021 at 9:06 AM, DesperateJill said:

But guys can’t stay around long lines and watch as it’s weird and creepy unless I guess you are waiting for someone but even then you don’t look straight into the line while women get to see the entire line during the wait. Plus I kinda want to as a guy experience long lines while the other gender has no lines 

do feel jealous when you are waiting in line and see men older and younger you go in without waiting and is it more jealous when  you are desperate? Do you also feel jealous about the women in front of you who are closer to the stall but are not as desperate as you? Would you feel better if male companions didn’t go to the bathroom until you do too? 

what’s the worst thing I can do as a guy to make you jealous while you are in line?

On 1/16/2021 at 7:49 AM, DesperateJill said:

"I am thinking of situtations where the line is like 30mins long and you leave thinking the line is too long but you end up holding it for like an extra hour or so because therre are no more restrooms after that opporutnity. I still remember going to a fair where a group of guys with a girl went to a bathroom but the girl said she didnt go because the line was too long and she can hold it but every bathroom at the fair was long and  I saw that group leave the fair and have wondered if the girl ended up holding it longer than if she had just waited in line. Maybe it was cuase she was with guys and didnt want the guys to wait with her but the guys were encouraging her to just go"

I can say this is basically the story of my life and looking at my long ladies room line poll that I made on Mr. Poll about 10 years ago (https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/540072/results) I can see that I am certainly not alone. Look at some of these squirm inducing statistics about women not getting to go to the bathroom in situations like these! It is very common.

Have you ever foregone restroom access entirely due to the line being too long and possibly had to hold it in for an extended period of time?
    10% (8)     Virtually all the time.
    17% (14)     Very frequently.
    26% (21)     Moderately often.
    38% (30)     Occasionally.
    6% (5)     Rarely or never.

Have you ever been in a mixed sex scenario where male companions got to pee but you had to hold it in because the lines at the ladies room were long but the mens lines short to non-existent and/or because the men didn't want to wait for the women to use the bathroom?
    24% (20)     More times than I can count!
    38% (31)     Fairly often.
    23% (19)     On a few occasions but not regularly.
    13% (11)     Rarely or never.

Have you ever held your pee through intermissions or infrequent pee breaks (such as at meetings, plays, ballgames etc.) because the line to the ladies room was too long?
    19% (16)     Practically all the time.
    26% (22)     Usually.
    49% (41)     Sometimes.
    4% (4)     No I can usually get a chance to pee during breaks.

In high school did you frequently miss chances to pee between class due to lines at the girls bathroom?
    18% (15)     I held it in all day all the time and was bursting by the time I got home.
    41% (34)     Fairly often I would have to wait several periods before getting to pee.
    26% (22)     Occasionally there were lines but I usually was able to pee between classes.
    13% (11)     No, I guess I was lucky.

Do you often drink less to avoid lines at public places and events or otherwise plan activities based around bathroom availability?
    16% (13)     Yes all the time.
    8% (7)     Most of the time.
    37% (30)     Sometimes if I feel it will be a problem.
    36% (29)     No I just take my chances or hold it in.

Have you missed flights, trains, buses or events etc. waiting in line for the bathroom or otherwise had to chose between attending an activity or using the restroom? (EX: In order to catch your train bus etc. you had to forgo using the bathroom and possibly had to hold it in for a long time)
    6% (5)     Yes all the time. I've often missed out on things due to waiting for the restroom (or consequently had to hold to attend to other duties).
    25% (20)     It happens fairly often.
    30% (24)     Sometimes but not so often I'd call it a regular problem.
    37% (29)     Rarely or never.

In a related question which do you normally chose?
    56% (44)     Usually I will forgo using the restroom to catch my train/flight or attend my event.
    2% (2)     Usually I will catch a later train or skip my event to use the restroom.
    41% (32)     It's about 50/50 depends on the event and how badly I need to go etc.

Another interesting question is how often do women expect a line like after a long bus ride or movie and they are desperate thinking they can now go but only to have a long line. I remember a trip once a girl was really desperate on the bus and when we got there she was greeted with a 20min line!

"But guys can’t stay around long lines and watch as it’s weird and creepy unless I guess you are waiting for someone but even then you don’t look straight into the line while women get to see the entire line during the wait. Plus I kinda want to as a guy experience long lines while the other gender has no lines"

That is true but it there are some exceptions to that. Like I remember once I was waiting in a really long line and my cousins who got to use the men's room were able to like look and see how long the line was ahead of me. So the guys actually can look up and down the line whereas the women is stuck in the place in the line where she happens to be. But it's true you do get to see the line up close or at least, as well as inside the bathroom where things get more interesting, but when you really have to go your concerns are otherwise focused on getting to the bathroom as soon as possible. That's the irony a lot of cases where I actually have seen a good line was in a case where I would really rather have just been able to pee rather quickly!

"do feel jealous when you are waiting in line and see men older and younger you go in without waiting and is it more jealous when  you are desperate? Do you also feel jealous about the women in front of you who are closer to the stall but are not as desperate as you? Would you feel better if male companions didn’t go to the bathroom until you do too?"

I definitely think that desperation and jealousy go hand-in-hand. The more desperate you are the more jealous you are getting to see others going before you whether men or women. I need to get kind of more annoyed with the women because they are directly affected how long you have to wait in the line. In fact when you get into the bathroom behind closed doors that's when it gets a lot more competitive. And I think you get more annoyed sometimes at the women because they are affecting your limelight, but you do get annoyed at the men who don't have any wait at all.

"what’s the worst thing I can do as a guy to make you jealous while you are in line?"

I think you saying that the guys are getting go without a wait is making you jealous enough, the other thing that's annoying is that when you are in a group and the guys have gone to the bathroom and they are waiting alongside the line with you and they can basically just move around casually while you are stuck in the line immobile for a long period of time. Something about their mobility shows the freedom of them having gotten to go to the bathroom while you are stuck in the line.

"Another interesting question is how often do women expect a line like after a long bus ride or movie and they are desperate thinking they can now go but only to have a long line. I remember a trip once a girl was really desperate on the bus and when we got there she was greeted with a 20min line!"

I think that any woman if she is wise will always consider the possibility that there is going to be a line or that in any situation very large number of people are going to go to the bathroom after not having gone for a while there's going to be a line. Guys usually don't have to wait in line or have to worry about that but with a woman I think you always have to anticipate the possibility of the line. Such as like when I got off of the bus that time and there was a 45 minute line. It was frustrating because they were letting other people off the bus first and I am like they are all going to beat me to the freaking bathroom!

• 2 weeks later...