• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female Wet myself in the public laundry room

16 minutes ago, sammilove said:

That’s a very epic story! I’d been mortified if that happened to me! I know once the flood gates opened for me, there’s no stopping no matter where I’m at. You must have really good self control.

Honestly I think I was only able to stop because I really didn't want to get the floor wet in public, if I was at home there absolutely would've been a big puddle 😄 I was surprised I didn't totally wet myself.

You should sneak into the security office and steal the surveillance video 😆 Would be amazingly hot to watch you doing your best to hide that you were desperate and peeing your pants!

2 hours ago, glitterpeach said:

Honestly I think I was only able to stop because I really didn't want to get the floor wet in public, if I was at home there absolutely would've been a big puddle 😄 I was surprised I didn't totally wet myself.

I guess with enough resilience and determination I MIGHT be able to stop it haha. I wouldn’t bet anything on it though.

I'm glad you were able to keep the floor from getting wet. And that you were able to enjoy the experience.

I'd have liked it better if you peed through your pants in the bathroom (and sounds like your pants were already wet). But, however you want to go about it. 🙂

Excellent story.  That's my biggest fear of holding while in a public area, is wetting myself and someone seeing it happen.  And it has happened a couple of times.  Once while filling up my car at the pump, and once in a rest area, where I just couldn't hold it getting out of my car.  Stood right there and soaked my pants in the parking area.

• 2 weeks later...