Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet myself in the public laundry room

16 minutes ago, sammilove said:

That’s a very epic story! I’d been mortified if that happened to me! I know once the flood gates opened for me, there’s no stopping no matter where I’m at. You must have really good self control.

Honestly I think I was only able to stop because I really didn't want to get the floor wet in public, if I was at home there absolutely would've been a big puddle 😄 I was surprised I didn't totally wet myself.

Guest robotdujour

You should sneak into the security office and steal the surveillance video 😆 Would be amazingly hot to watch you doing your best to hide that you were desperate and peeing your pants!

2 hours ago, glitterpeach said:

Honestly I think I was only able to stop because I really didn't want to get the floor wet in public, if I was at home there absolutely would've been a big puddle 😄 I was surprised I didn't totally wet myself.

I guess with enough resilience and determination I MIGHT be able to stop it haha. I wouldn’t bet anything on it though.

• 2 weeks later...