Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale A trusty Goodnite helps to avoid a catastrophe

Catastrophe was avoided yesterday by a trusty ole Goodnite pull up!

----LEAD UP----

It all started last week. I go through phases of pull up wearing and omorashi related things in general. Spend two/three weeks at a time, constantly thinking about omo and then not think about for a month or so. The last few weeks, I have been thinking about constantly. So last week, while bored and very slow at work, I decided to wear a Goodnite Pull Up under my clothes.

The day was slow and uneventful. While doing annoying computer work, I felt my bladder fill more and more. I decided to hold and see how far I could go. As my bladder filled, I thought of activities I could do that may bring on an "accident" or "leak". You see, other than small leaks on rare occasions, I have never had a real accident so I'm always trying to find ways that may bring one on.

As I was thinking of activities, I remembered that I needed to do my daily physical therapy exercises. These exercises are fairly mild as they specifically pertain to some Neck and Shoulder pain I have been having the last few years.

I decide to go out to our small workout gym and try some of these exercises. My feel my bladder continue to become more full as I stretch and turn. Finally, I get to an exercise, where I stand up against my wall and lift my arms up and down. I add weights for added difficulty.

I start with 1, 2, 3, arms getting a little tired and have to use more muscle, 4, 5, 6, more tired now, I let my body forget about controlling my bladder and fully focus on completing my workout correctly. 7, 8 and then it happens. I start to spurt pee into my pull up. 9, and 10 reps and I'm done but I feel my bladder slowly emptying itself and my pull up getting bigger. 

I don't want to have a major accident at work so I casually make my way to the bathroom. All the while there is still a small stream of pee flowing into my pull up. I make it to the bathroom and undo my pants, and pull down my pull up and empty my bladder into the toilet. I can tell my pull up is maybe half full. 

However, at this point reality starts to set in. I am at work and need to be concentrating on being present at work instead of my fetish. Now, how do we accomplish having clear and focused work mind? Masturbate. 

It almost always does the trick. I'm horny, constantly thinking about omo and sex. I masturbate and everything calms down. I can focus on work or life without the brain of a teenager going through puberty.

I relax and think about all the great stories on omo and my own little accident in my pull up and do my deed. After I cum, I wait for the "post nut clarity" and relief and.........I get nothing. My thoughts are still all sex and I am still horny. I'm disappointed that I didn't get any relief from my sexual desires.

I take off my pull up, put my work clothes back on properly and go back to work. Or pretending to work, as I still am constantly on omo.org or the great subreddits I follow.

The day goes on, still on omo.org constantly. I leave work after my shift and this cycle of constantly thinking about sex continues for a few days.

----CATASTROPHE AVOIDED----

Then comes yesterday. It's about 10:45am and It has been about 2 days since my workplace accident and masturbate. Still thinking about sex like I'm going through puberty again. I'm back on omo.org reading through stories and twitter accounts that have great wetting videos. I'm touching myself and getting ready to masturbate to completion. Then my phone chirps. I have no clue why. I look at my phone and realize it is a reminder that I have a physical therapy appointment in 30 minutes. I had completely forgot about this appointment. I go back to watching wetting videos and think to myself that I need to find a "cum-worthy" video soon because I have to leave. I start playing with myself a little harder and as I stroke back, I had my stomach just barely with my wrist and feel a twitch in my bladder.

I have to pee and didn't quite realize it as I was so wrapped up in wetting videos. I'm about a 6/10. I continue my video searching for maybe 3 more minutes until my brain starts turning.

I'm still horny, I still want to have a real accident and I have a physical therapy appointment in 20 minutes now. Some of my exercises made me have a small accident the other day..............

"That's it!" I think to myself. Put on a pull up, start a hold, and go to physical therapy with a full bladder and see where it takes us!

Now, I'm usually pretty daring when it comes to pull ups and accidents. I like the thought of people knowing that I am wearing "protection" and that I had an accident. But this is different. My physical therapist knows people i work with. Knows what job I do and works within the same (large) organization as my wife. I have to be careful and keep my pull up and any accidents that happen to myself and hidden.

For this reason, I put on a pull up then cover it with boxers and workout sweatpants. I pull them high to make sure my waistband doesn't poke out.

There's one more reason to be careful though. My appointment is at 11:15 and usually lasts around an hour and my wife comes home for lunch at Noon. My wife knows about my fetish but does not partake and goes by the "don't ask, don't tell". I have to make sure my accident stays within my pull up and doesn't leak. Coming home in a wet pull up or wet pants would be a very bad idea.

It's now 11:00 and I step outside the house to go to my appointment. As I get in the car, I feel to ache of my bladder. I tend to drink a lot of water on a regular basis and within the last 15-20 minutes my bladder has gone from the 6/10 to easily a 8/10.

I sigh as my bladder aches and I put my car in drive.

It only takes about 8 minutes to get to the physical Therapy office. However, my bladder is filling quickly. It is now an 8.5/10 as I park my car and get out. I step out of my car half expecting a small leak but nothing, I'm still dry.

I walk in, sign in and have a seat to wait for my appointment. During this time I cruise omo.org. My bladder aches more and more and I get worried about to large accident I could have and the embarrassment that would ensue. At this point, I make up my mind. To avoid a big, public accident I will do my physical therapy until I bring on a legit, uncontrolled leak. At that point, I'll stop and go to the bathroom to finish in the toilet. Luckily, the bathroom is right outside of the small physical therapist rooms so even if I start to have a big accident, I can quickly make it to the bathroom to save myself.

I wait and wait in the waiting room and my bladder fills more and more. It hurts so bad. I make the decision to give myself some relief without ruining all the fun.

I let some pee out and it quickly flows into my dry pull up, effectively making it wet. It feels so good and helps my aching bladder. 

5 minutes after, I'm still waiting and I let more out. Such sweet relief. 

Finally the physical therapy comes and gets me. My small relief has definitely dampened my pull up but not by much. Maybe 20% capacity.

We go to the "arm bike" for a 6 minute workout. Though I have released some of my pee, I still really need to go more. I'm about an 8/10 and there is no way I can make it through the entire physical therapy workout. However, I still reside to my small leak during a workout and then go to the bathroom plan.

I start the arm bike with my bladder still aching some.

2 minutes into the arm bike, I look around and see maintenance workers, working above the ceiling. My eyes then fall from the ceiling to about 6 feet off the ground, right at the door to the bathroom and there it is........"CLOSED" in big bold letters.

My heart sinks. Panic starts to creep in. This was the bathroom I was planning to use in case of an accident and now it is closed. I don't know of any other bathroom in the entire building. My heart races.

I finish my arm bike and head to the small physical therapy room for more workouts. My bladder hurts and I'm back to a 9/10.

My physical therapist looks down at the massage table in the room and says she would like for me to down on my stomach so she can work on some muscles in my shoulders.

No, No, No. This can't be happening. I have to avoid a real accident. I cannot flood myself here.

The table is a three piece table. It is made so that you can raise the top half or bottom half separately. I lay down and put my head in the tables hole at the top. I let my body relax downward and feel that the joint where the table lowers or raises for the bottom half is situated right on my bladder. It pushes into.my bladder and my bladder responds with pain. I have to pee so bad!

I tell myself I most hold my pee as she starts to work on my shoulder. She then goes to my spine and works her way down. My heart races as she works her way down, fearing she will continue lower down my spine. 

She works down and stops right where my spine meets my bladder. She starts to work and push harder into my spine right at this very spot.

She says I have a "stressed muscle" right at the lower to middle back of my spine. She push down and my bladder pushes harder into the joint of the table. I can no longer hold it and let me flow it my Goodnite pull up. The pain hurts too much and I must release. I pee until she stops working on the place in my spine. Maybe 10 seconds.

She moves back to my shoulders but at this point, a foundation has been laid. The table joint is still pushing into my bladder and it still hurts. I let myself pee hoping to stop my hurting bladder.

I must be careful though. I need relief but need to make sure I don't pee so much that my pull up leaks.

Over the next 10 minutes I lay there, doing more exercises with my arms and shoulders, all the while every so often releasing pee into my pull up.

I fill the warmth spread throughout the pull up. After the 10 minutes are up; I am afraid. I've released enough pee to not being a such awful pain but I feel the warmth all around my groin and can't tell if I have leaked or not.

I slowly get up and quickly brush my hand infront of my pants. I don't feel any wetness but not still not 100% sure. Finally I'm able to fully get up and look down to exam myself. All clear! I can tell my pull up is almost full. 90% full. I think my heavens and continue to work through my exercises.

In the background I can hear other physical therapist talk about how annoyed they are that the maintenance crew decided to change out a hot water line in the middle of business hours. Which explains the closed bathroom. 

I finish my session without any more pee coming out. I wasn't confidence enough to pee anymore without my pull up leaking.

It's now Noon exactly as I walk out of the session. I am sure my wife is home and I make the decision that I will stop at a store at the entrance to my neighborhood to go empty my bladder and throw away my wet pull up so my wife doesn't see anything. 

I travel down the road and see the stoplight ahead of me is red. And then I see a car.......a car like my wife's. And then realize the license plate looks awfully close to my wife's and........oh shit, that's my wife.

She must have been late getting out of the office for lunch. I panic as I pull up behind her at the stoplight. Im afraid she sees me behind her and now I can no longer go to the neighborhood store because she will see me and question me. I have no good reason to go to the store.

The light turns green, she takes off. I barely take off thinking how am I going to ditch my pull up before home. I go 10mph under the speed limit and let her get ahead of me. I quickly undo the lace on my sweatpants and then rip the sides of my pull up. I reach between my legs and quickly pull my wet pull up between my legs and off of me. I ditch it under my passenger side seat and resituated myself, pull up free now.

I pull up to my house and my wife is already inside. I go in and act like I didn't just how to pull of my little wet Goodnite after my accident at the physical therapist. 

I go on about my day and eventually make it back out to my car to throw away my pull up properly. 

And now, I live on. My wife and my physical therapist having no clue about my pull up saving my day.