Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls! Do you really think that public peeing is bad for girls?

14 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I think it's bad for anyone.

That is the general belief, What about if urination is urgent and there is no public toilets out there?

5 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Hell no! If guys can do it, why shouldn't girls be able to?

Yes.

5 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Hell no! If guys can do it, why shouldn't girls be able to?

Yes

I believe that it's not good for a girl. It's not ladylike. It doesn't keep with the dignity. I have been really really desperate, but have still held my bladder, and I have never peed in public. I'm proud of not giving up the dignity for the sake of silly body needs.

But this is my personal opinion, and it's biased on my cultural background.

If someone is wearing protection when they wet, how does it hurt her dignity when she relinquishes bladder control for comfort? Granted, I have never wet in public nor around any other person aware to it, but if a lady is adequately padded, and dressed in a way to conceal that, how is that harmful? I think you're speaking of public wetting, but if it is a bona-fide, unplanned and unscripted event, I don't think she should be shamed for it.

4 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

If someone is wearing protection when they wet, how does it hurt her dignity when she relinquishes bladder control for comfort? Granted, I have never wet in public nor around any other person aware to it, but if a lady is adequately padded, and dressed in a way to conceal that, how is that harmful? I think you're speaking of public wetting, but if it is a bona-fide, unplanned and unscripted event, I don't think she should be shamed for it.

Okay, so I didn't see the original post. It's considered bad for females because we generally have to expose more of our bodies in order to urinate. It might sound sexist but it just points to the biological differences between males and females. The FUDs are supposed to help in this area, but I have yet to try one. Peeing in public can mean many things, but there is a difference between exhibitionist peeing and discreet peeing. It depends upon your intentions and location.

6 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I believe that it's not good for a girl. It's not ladylike. It doesn't keep with the dignity. I have been really really desperate, but have still held my bladder, and I have never peed in public. I'm proud of not giving up the dignity for the sake of silly body needs.

But this is my personal opinion, and it's biased on my cultural background.

This is common in most of cultural environments. However some of them have no problem with public peeing on some special occasions, especially in situations like there is no toilet access when they are in public.

4 hours ago, Simpfan said:

Okay, so I didn't see the original post. It's considered bad for females because we generally have to expose more of our bodies in order to urinate. It might sound sexist but it just points to the biological differences between males and females. The FUDs are supposed to help in this area, but I have yet to try one. Peeing in public can mean many things, but there is a difference between exhibitionist peeing and discreet peeing. It depends upon your intentions and location.

Actually I did not mentioned what it is bad, however I agree with your point. By the way, something special to tell. That is Women can pee standing up even without FUDs. All you need is finger assistance.

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com/2020/10/urinate-standing-up-is-simple-for-women.html

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com/

po 4 a simple.jpg

There used to be deep blue long socks. It is a little old type of a school uniform.
Japan often appears in works, but in truth doing it in public is illegal. It is rare to be in trouble because there are many public restrooms.
Omo which is often allowed as force majeure may have grown up as countermeasures against that.

It looks a little fun, I am too embarrassed to do it.

I'm kinda conflicted about it.

As a man, I never peed outdoors during my childhood, and only got to experience it during my teens, so while I do like the liberating feeling, I think for a day-to-day behavior nobody should really pee outdoors, at least in urban areas.

When it comes to it though, during camping, long walks in the forest, or a long car ride, I don't see any reason why girls shouldn't also just use nature.

8 hours ago, omorashidotorg said:

I'm kinda conflicted about it.

As a man, I never peed outdoors during my childhood, and only got to experience it during my teens, so while I do like the liberating feeling, I think for a day-to-day behavior nobody should really pee outdoors, at least in urban areas.

When it comes to it though, during camping, long walks in the forest, or a long car ride, I don't see any reason why girls shouldn't also just use nature.

On the special occasions that you mentioned, girls are peeing in outdoor too.

There is a huge difference between peeing in a city and peeing in a forest. I think that if someone is genuinely desperate and can't find a restroom, that is a problem with public health on the city's part and instead of punishing individuals, there should be more (clean) restrooms available. 

A person's sex doesn't matter to me in regards to this topic. To say that it's unladylike to pee in public but give guys the ok is pure sexism. 

Some people have health issues too where they need restroom access. Diabetes, IBS, OAB, etc.

12 hours ago, 33applepies said:

There is a huge difference between peeing in a city and peeing in a forest. I think that if someone is genuinely desperate and can't find a restroom, that is a problem with public health on the city's part and instead of punishing individuals, there should be more (clean) restrooms available. 

A person's sex doesn't matter to me in regards to this topic. To say that it's unladylike to pee in public but give guys the ok is pure sexism. 

Some people have health issues too where they need restroom access. Diabetes, IBS, OAB, etc.

Yes, public rest rooms are important, some times they may be dirty too.

On 1/19/2021 at 10:09 AM, uguisuAnn said:

There used to be deep blue long socks. It is a little old type of a school uniform.
Japan often appears in works, but in truth doing it in public is illegal. It is rare to be in trouble because there are many public restrooms.
Omo which is often allowed as force majeure may have grown up as countermeasures against that.

It looks a little fun, I am too embarrassed to do it.

Oh even you are shy, it is possible and easy.

On 1/13/2021 at 4:05 PM, Fempstnd said:

Girls! Do you really think that public peeing is bad for girls? Generally men are peeing in public more than women are doing so.

What do you think? And what is your idea?

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com/2020/10/is-it-wrong-that-women-are-urinating-in.html

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com/

Pub po 6.jpg

i don't see the problem.  If you have to pee you have to pee.  Your gender doesn't change that either. If no toilets are available and you can't hold it, just pop a squat. I do that without the least remorse...