Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Is anyone wetting while watering plants ?

sometimes i put a tight belt on my black jeans and let it be like No toilet day LOL i keep fill my bladder by drinking water 2 bottle until i leaked and drink another bottle Today while i watering my plant i got an idea if i let go in my pant what it would feel like. like look i'm watering right now while water running through my jeans and keep them til the evening maybe re wet again 🙂

• 5 months later...

My omo friend Pamela lives on a large piece of property, so when she tends the garden, it would be a desperate rush back to the house if she had to pee. Of course she could just drop her trousers and squat, but she's already had the big emotional explosion with her parents (who live in the next house) about her fetish lifestyle, so she often just goes in her pants instead of taking the time to go way back to the house.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to water the lawn by hand while waiting for the lazy-ass landlords to fix our sprinklers. I recently learned from a neighbor that the sprinklers were broken for at least two years before my husband and I moved in this spring. Considering that the landlords clearly don't care at all, I'm sure they won't mind if I add a couple new yellow spots... 😈

Long long ago in a single-family dwelling far far away when watering our lawn, fruit trees, sparse flower bed and two or three onions. . .  On a hot day I'd turn the water stream over myself.  Wet from my colicky head to the webbing between my toes, why would I track grass and mud into the house when I could pee down my legs?