Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Vanilla Interests

Just now, The Dark Wolf said:

I meant desperation that ends with them making it to the toilet. Or, in the case of Transporter 3, peeing on the floor likely without getting wet.

I also hate when they just forget about the character's desperation! (I do also wish they didn't make it more often, but that's not quiiite the same level of pet peeve.)

4 hours ago, OmorashiOnna said:

I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to Omorashi, I literally wear diapers to work under my skirt so I don't have to take a toilet break. I guess I'm more into it than most people here. That said, it really doesn't dominate my life at all. I just go about my normal business with a diaper on, or peeing in my running skirt when I work out. Some people here seem to be asexual aside from being into Omorashi, and I'm sad for them because I think they're missing out on so much.

I know that this may come as a shock to a lot of people on this site, but some people wear diapers for unintentional incontinence reasons (as opposed to being part of a kink) 😛.  I know, I was surprised too.  I have considered wearing one myself, though, partially as a kink factor, but also partially as a convenience thing.  You can get more done when you don't have to take a break to go to the toilet.  Also, if you always wore a diaper while at work, people might not assume it's as a kink thing, but to handle unintentional incontinence.

BTW, I'm saying unintentional incontinence because I know that there are quite a few people that intentionally work towards weakening their bladder muscles so that they have genuine accidents, often without thinking about it until they feel the warmth growing down there.

4 minutes ago, trekkie said:

@ilikeadultvids What do you call someone like me who is sorta incontinent and trying to get more incontinent, having real accidents but wanting more?

Hey......please don't harm your own body because of a fetish. I know this may be something you enjoy, but it's not worth messing up your bladder and/or kidneys over.

3 minutes ago, SCTrainFanatic said:

Hey......please don't harm your own body because of a fetish. I know this may be something you enjoy, but it's not worth messing up your bladder and/or kidneys over.

Actually, I second that.  Please be careful that you don't hurt yourself.  I don't know the specifics of the process of making yourself more likely to have accidents, but if it causes permanent issues or if it may cause other issues, please be very careful.  That said, the things I have seen, I believe are as temporary as you want them to be and may be reversed, but do not sacrifice your health.

@ilikeadultvids Lol, thanks! That's good for my ego! I wouldn't want to lose total control, but in a perfect world, I'd have an accident of each kind once or twice a week. I'm gonna be less careful when my stomach is bad, and I'm using absorbent pads on my bed whenever I need to pee at home and have privacy so I can see if occasional bedwetting can become... well, more frequent occasional bedwetting.

The 'vanilla'-ness of my interest may be because it's more like one of the "special interests" we autistic people have than anything else. I'm not looking to eat anyone's poop or use anyone as a toilet or have a dom put me in bondage and make me wear a diaper and call her 'mommy' or anything like that, or watch anyone else do those things. I'm just sufficiently obsessed with all things bathroom-accident-related to want to wake up in a wet bed way more often than I do. Also, my unpredictable stomach has, a couple times in the last few weeks, reminded me that realizing your gut is Actually That Bad today by feeling your pants fill is pretty much the best way to learn.

@SCTrainFanatic Thank you for your concern. 🙂 And I'm not doing anything physically harmful, just trying to teach myself it's okay to let go in bed, and being less careful on bad stomach days. 

Edit: @ilikeadultvids, thanks for your concern too, heh.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, trekkie said:

@ilikeadultvids Lol, thanks! That's good for my ego! I wouldn't want to lose total control, but in a perfect world, I'd have an accident of each kind once or twice a week. I'm gonna be less careful when my stomach is bad, and I'm using absorbent pads on my bed whenever I need to pee at home and have privacy so I can see if occasional bedwetting can become... well, more frequent occasional bedwetting.

The 'vanilla'-ness of my interest may be because it's more like one of the "special interests" we autistic people have than anything else. I'm not looking to eat anyone's poop or have a dom put me in bondage and make me wear a diaper and call her 'mommy' or anything like that. I'm just sufficiently obsessed with all things bathroom-accident-related to want to wake up in a wet bed way more often than I do. Also, my unpredictable stomach has, a couple times in the last few weeks, reminded me that realizing your gut is Actually That Bad today by feeling your pants fill is pretty much the best way to learn.

@SCTrainFanatic Thank you for your concern. 🙂 And I'm not doing anything physically harmful, just trying to teach myself it's okay to let go in bed, and being less careful on bad stomach days. 

I remember you saying earlier that you had felt like your stomach became upset and then you ran to the bathroom and had a great poop... then arrived at the bathroom.  That said, you should also take care of your gut.  Pooping accidents can be fun, but if you are eating stuff that is making your stomach hurt like you have to poop, that could also be harmful.

2 minutes ago, ilikeadultvids said:

I remember you saying earlier that you had felt like your stomach became upset and then you ran to the bathroom and had a great poop... then arrived at the bathroom.  That said, you should also take care of your gut.  Pooping accidents can be fun, but if you are eating stuff that is making your stomach hurt like you have to poop, that could also be harmful.

What I eat doesn't seem to affect it. When I was younger it was much worse. I'd be in too much agony to pretty much do anything all day long for days at a time. This is so much better that I'm just thankful it's no longer getting in the way of living in general. I suppose I could go back to the doctor to be told for the millionth time that they still can't find anything wrong, but I never saw the point.

What I eat doesn't seem to affect it. When I was younger it was much worse. I'd be in too much agony to pretty much do anything all day long for days at a time. This is so much better that I'm just thankful it's no longer getting in the way of living in general. I suppose I could go back to the doctor to be told for the millionth time that they still can't find anything wrong, but I never saw the point.

Ok, I hope that they get better.  If you have frequent abdominal pain, it could be something like IBS or Crones.  If you have already had them check it out, it may just be that you are holding until your body just pushes it out in an accident.  

22 minutes ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Ok, I hope that they get better.  If you have frequent abdominal pain, it could be something like IBS or Crones.  If you have already had them check it out, it may just be that you are holding until your body just pushes it out in an accident.  

Well, I never asked about those in particular because I'd never heard of them when I was frequently going to the doctor about that (as well as the headaches that started at the same time, and were also near-constant and severe back in school and I'm just so glad they're so much milder and rarer than they once; people who didn't know me then think I don't worry enough about them, too.) I'm sure my parents must've asked. And I do wonder if I might go to the doctor and see if maaaaybe a thing or two has been discovered about such things in the last twenty years. It's just that it's all been with me so long and is so much less debilitating than it once was, and there are more pressing things I need to spend the kind of money it'd cost on. 

But, I wouldn't risk my health for this.

Well, I never asked about those in particular because I'd never heard of them when I was frequently going to the doctor about that (as well as the headaches that started at the same time, and were also near-constant and severe back in school and I'm just so glad they're so much milder and rarer than they once; people who didn't know me then think I don't worry enough about them, too.) I'm sure my parents must've asked. And I do wonder if I might go to the doctor and see if maaaaybe a thing or two has been discovered about such things in the last twenty years. It's just that they've been with me so long that if they were going to kill me, they would have, and there are more pressing things I need to spend the kind of money it'd cost on. 

Fair enough.  Yeah, might be a good idea to get checked out, says the guy who hasn't gotten new glasses in 10 years and REALLY needs them.  I hear ya about the cost.  But yeah, take care of yourself, please.  Pooping yourself for fun is fine, but you must always ask yourself if the pressure to poop is caused by sheer volume or by something else.  Also, you might want to consider if you get stomach aches after eating certain foods.

Also, to everyone else, I apologize for hijacking this thread.

@ilikeadultvids Yeah, I didn't mean to derail this thread to be all about my medical problems either. 

So, long story short: I do put my health above this, and above everything. If you drop dead, you can't enjoy whatever you thought was more important, after all! There's nothing wrong with me that hasn't been there for ages and wasn't much worse once, and everything to investigate those problems that could be done was done. It might be psychological, seeing how school and home were around the time it started, but that's just a guess.

However, it's been long enough that I think I will ask the doctor about it next time I got a reason to go to one (unless I forget.)

15 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I agree. I don’t think there’s really vanilla and not, it’s more a matter of what appeals to you as an individual, and what doesn’t. 

And even within that there’s (at least in my opinion) a range of appeal. I mean there’s some things that I actually enjoy engaging in regularly, some things I do once in a while, some things I want to ‘try just once’ and then some things I’d only try with some enthusiastic encouragement from someone who was really into it. Others will have a very different range. 

And beyond that, there’s a whole range of fantasies that are fun to think about, read about, and just generally fantasize over...but I’m not entirely sure I’d want to try them out at all....which may be someone else’s favourite things to actually do. 

I don’t think diapers are less vanilla than wetting, or desperation is less vanilla than peeing outdoors, they’re just different....and as long as no ones getting hurt, I think different is good. There’s lots of facets to this fetish, and I personally find it incredibly interesting to see what gets different people going! 

But yes, to answer the OP question, I’d say, as a person I’m overall pretty vanilla. I’m the epitome of ordinary middle aged mom (who just happens to like omo😘)

I agree. The whole "vanilla" or "not vanilla" thing is kind of meaningless. Every person is different and what's daring for one isn't for another. Many would say I'm vanilla too (middle-aged suburban dad) but you know what? The most mind-blowingly good ice cream I ever had was vanilla bean at a little restaurant in a little town in Sweden. Go, vanilla!

Edited by wetskipants (see edit history)
22 hours ago, trekkie said:

@OmorashiOnna That sounds like the kind of thing I'd do, casually wetting when working out if I had clothing on that could make it not-so-obvious. (Well, my style would be more 'hold it as long as I can while working out and see just where/when I lose control.') It just doesn't sound more sexual... I guess I don't see what I'm missing?

I mean people are missing out on human sexual experience. There's so much more intimate fun that can be had with partners than just Omorashi. Or even then, sex on a full bladder is so good (for women, my husband really doesn't like it and pees before sex).

I firmly believe that no matter how much a person enjoys any fetish they have no right to impose it on anyone against their will. It is wrong to intentionally  pee somewhere that causes a mess for someone else to clean up, or worse damage property. 

I would never just whip it out and pee in front of unwilling onlookers even if it meant I wet my pants.

I love long periods of escalating desperation, the feeling of my bladder being way past full and pressure in my penis like my pee is going to come out, eventually wetting my pants, but not in public.

I really enjoy watching a female in similar straights , but not to humiliate her.

So yea I guess I am vanilla about omorashi.

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

I firmly believe that no matter how much a person enjoys any fetish they have no right to impose it on anyone against their will. It is wrong to intentionally  pee somewhere that causes a mess for someone else to clean up, or worse damage property. 

I would never just whip it out and pee in front of unwilling onlookers even if it meant I wet my pants.

I love long periods of escalating desperation, the feeling of my bladder being way past full and pressure in my penis like my pee is going to come out, eventually wetting my pants, but not in public.

I really enjoy watching a female in similar straights , but not to humiliate her.

So yea I guess I am vanilla about omorashi.

At least here in the US, be it male or female, you definitely don't want to "whip it out" in too public of an area, otherwise you can wind up on a list that basically destroys your life.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:13 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

That's probably why no one's replied yet. Tomorrow I bet they will.

And in movies, any scenes of desperation with no wetting that serve no purpose to the plot (including a scene in My Little Pony of all shows), probably intended for people specifically into desperation and not wetting, as I can't think of any other reason why they'd put it in.

Comedy and/ or realism. I think most of us have been desperate and didn't have access to a bathroom, so it's relatable. Sometimes I would almost prefer a desperation scene in certain scenarios not because of my kink, but because of realism and believability. I think horror tends to use this more often, but in that case, it's obviously not for comic relief.

As for OP's question, I'm kind of in the middle. I think I am closer to vanilla though, and I'm pretty close to asexual (grey). I like the idea of (consensual) bondage and bladder control, but I don't actively seek it out. I hate humiliation unless there's someone to comfort them. I hate workplaces that restrict restroom access for the sake of "productivity" and things like that.

I really, really hate stories about people intentionally peeing in stores and things like that. Major turn off. The vast majority of employees in stores are underpaid, and they don't want to deal with that shit (sometimes literally). An actual accident is one thing, but peeing on clothes in a dressing room? No.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:13 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

That's probably why no one's replied yet. Tomorrow I bet they will.

And in movies, any scenes of desperation with no wetting that serve no purpose to the plot (including a scene in My Little Pony of all shows), probably intended for people specifically into desperation and not wetting, as I can't think of any other reason why they'd put it in.

Comedy and/ or realism. I think most of us have been desperate and didn't have access to a bathroom, so it's relatable. Sometimes I would almost prefer a desperation scene in certain scenarios not because of my kink, but because of realism and believability. I think horror tends to use this more often, but in that case, it's obviously not for comic relief.

As for OP's question, I'm kind of in the middle. I think I am closer to vanilla though, and I'm pretty close to asexual (grey). I like the idea of (consensual) bondage and bladder control, but I don't actively seek it out. I hate humiliation unless there's someone to comfort them. I hate workplaces that restrict restroom access for the sake of "productivity" and things like that.

I really, really hate stories about people intentionally peeing in stores and things like that. Major turn off. The vast majority of employees in stores are underpaid, and they don't want to deal with that shit (sometimes literally). An actual accident is one thing, but peeing on clothes in a dressing room? No.

6 minutes ago, 33applepies said:

Double post.

As far as realism goes, they still always make it in the scenarios I'm describing which obviously aren't meant to appeal to people into wetting, but probably desperation.

But they don't always display realism. There are many moments in shows where characters are tied up for an extended period of time or something like that and never wet themselves even though they should have. Back to MLP, though they once showed Pinkie desperate to pee on a train that apparently didn't have a bathroom, the Main 6 are locked in a singular room for two days by Starlight. We never see them desperate to pee and we never see puddles in the room indicating that somehow they never had to pee even once the entire time. In the human world, Rainbow Dash hides inside a snowman for two days to sneak attack someone in a snowball fight, but that doesn't make sense so many other ways too so we have to call Rule of Funny (though there's no evidence she DIDN'T wet herself, but I doubt she would, though I am headcanoning it). They do take it into account in the 2012 Mysterious Island, but not entirely realistically; when Abby hides under a bed from pirates for a whole night, she should have peed in her dress. But evidently she held it in the entire time because when she gets out the following morning she says she has to pee. (I mean, yes, we technically hold it in an entire night all the time, but the process goes a lot slower when we're sleeping)

Humiliation can be fun to fantasize about but not if it lasts, I want them feeling better by the end of it, and as real life goes, would hate for anyone to suffer it, unless they have some fun with that somehow. And the "workplaces that restrict restroom access"? I hate it as much as you and even in fiction it can be uncomfortable to read. I've written a story about a corrupt organization that bribes the president to arrange workplaces and schools like that specifically to force wettings on people, which also damages their work/education and bladder control, where the fun, harmless omo lovers sneak into their base, expose their operations, and take them down. I haven't had the confidence to submit it though.

With me at least, I am a kind, caring, gentle soul. I don't like to see others in pain, and I don't want to humiliate anyone. If a woman was desperate to pee and approached me and asked where the nearest bathroom was, or to help her find a bathroom, or to even stand guard while she pees in a secluded place, I'm going to help her out. The same with a guy, though I've never witnessed a man act in such a way. I have no desire to not help her in the hopes she wets herself, or to get off on the thought that her bladder is full. That's just not who I am. The idea of her peeing herself and crying, thinking of other people seeing her in such a state makes me very sad. Unless you are a consenting couple and into that kind of stuff, I would never act in such a way. Plus, while I know many of you enjoy such a sensation, I just don't like the idea of wet pants and underwear period. Especially if I was in a position where I knew I wouldn't be able to change them any time soon. So I'm not going to force that onto another person. I am MUCH more into the idea of her being desperate and making it to the bathroom just in time, or getting relief outdoors in a secluded area.

And of course, if she asks me to stand guard for her while she pees outside, or even in a bathroom that has a way to look inside, Imma try and find way to get a sneak peek, because I wouldn't be on this forum if I didn't 😛

52 minutes ago, SCTrainFanatic said:

With me at least, I am a kind, caring, gentle soul. I don't like to see others in pain, and I don't want to humiliate anyone. If a woman was desperate to pee and approached me and asked where the nearest bathroom was, or to help her find a bathroom, or to even stand guard while she pees in a secluded place, I'm going to help her out. The same with a guy, though I've never witnessed a man act in such a way. I have no desire to not help her in the hopes she wets herself, or to get off on the thought that her bladder is full. That's just not who I am. The idea of her peeing herself and crying, thinking of other people seeing her in such a state makes me very sad. Unless you are a consenting couple and into that kind of stuff, I would never act in such a way.

Agreed. Once a really attractive girl in a pair of shorts approached me at work and asked me where the bathrooms were. I directed her to them immediately without a second thought, because it was the right thing to do and I didn't want even the slightest chance that she would have an unwanted pee accident, nor did I even think of trying to make that happen in any way. Then moments later I thought "Wait, if I just did that instinctively despite my fetish, maybe I'm not such a bad person after all." (I was still fighting my fetishes then)

The only times I ever made anyone wet themselves was giving users here challenges on the Live Action Omo forum, all users who were doing a hold, wanted these challenges to make it more exciting, and were perfectly willing to risk it ending wet (even if they didn't SPECIFICALLY want it to end that way, the idea that it might made it more exciting for them, and unless they said otherwise I always set a point that if they got past it, they win), and they all really enjoyed the holds whether or not it ended in a wetting.

Versus the pain and humiliation of forcing an unwanted pee accident on a non-consenting individual. Between the two, we all know which is acceptable and which isn't. And from what I've seen, the mods here are pretty harsh towards people who do anything non-consensual. As they should be. They're more benevolent than some of the powers that be (regarding schools and workplaces), from the sound of things.