Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Vanilla Interests

When it comes to this fetish, I have to say, I'm pretty vanilla. I don't like wetting, diapers, bondage, humiliation, and so on.

I especially don't like brazen peeing, such as those videos where people pee out in the middle of a busy street, or those videos of people peeing on things in a retail store. I don't feel it's right to drag strangers into your fetishes, and as someone who worked retail for over two years, those store peeing videos are disrespectful to the worker who has to clean up that mess.

What I do like, however, is pee desperation, just made it scenarios, and having to pee outside because you can't find a bathroom, but not in a way that garners a lot of attention. I also like the idea of men and women peeing together, again due to desperation or having to pee outdoors.

Who else here feels pretty vanilla too? I'm glad I joined this site, but some of y'all are pretty hardcore. I do respect the enthusiasm you all have though.

7 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I don't, but there are many here who are into the desperation with no wetting or unusual ways of peeing. I know you haven't got any positive responses yet but I'm sure they will come.

It's also almost 2AM where I'm at. Everyone is probably sleeping right now. I should be as well, but nope, I just HAD to take that nap today

1 hour ago, SCTrainFanatic said:

It's also almost 2AM where I'm at. Everyone is probably sleeping right now. I should be as well, but nope, I just HAD to take that nap today

That's probably why no one's replied yet. Tomorrow I bet they will.

And in movies, any scenes of desperation with no wetting that serve no purpose to the plot (including a scene in My Little Pony of all shows), probably intended for people specifically into desperation and not wetting, as I can't think of any other reason why they'd put it in.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with being more on the vanilla side of the spectrum. There are plenty of people on here who just prefer the desperation, I'm sure.

It's a also a very valid point you bring up about public wetting and I totally get that. I'm personally kind of torn when it comes to public stuff... I do absolutely agree with you. It is very disrespectful to pee in some store and make some worker clean up the mess! And I can also agree with you on that it may not be right dragging other people into one's own fetish... But despite this, I do still enjoy watching and fantasising about these scenarios... Which does make me feel like a bit of a hypocrite. So yeah I kinda have this internal moral struggle with myself every time I think about it lol

2 hours ago, Viridis said:

Yeah there's nothing wrong with being more on the vanilla side of the spectrum. There are plenty of people on here who just prefer the desperation, I'm sure.

It's a also a very valid point you bring up about public wetting and I totally get that. I'm personally kind of torn when it comes to public stuff... I do absolutely agree with you. It is very disrespectful to pee in some store and make some worker clean up the mess! And I can also agree with you on that it may not be right dragging other people into one's own fetish... But despite this, I do still enjoy watching and fantasising about these scenarios... Which does make me feel like a bit of a hypocrite. So yeah I kinda have this internal moral struggle with myself every time I think about it lol

Oh I think it's perfectly fine to fantasize about it; you're not hurting anyone or anything by doing so. There's lots of pictures and artwork on here that could only happen in fantasies. It's if you actually started going out here, and peeing yourself in front of complete strangers or on things in a retail store that I believe it starts to be a problem.

I am definitely not vanilla, but I don't care much for desperation because I don't like to see women (or anyone else) suffering intense pain and distress. I am much older than most of you, and have been around long enough to connect with women who wet their pants because they enjoy it. This is what I like the best, because both my partner and I can be full of laughter and joy and sexual passion when she wets her pants.

I'm with you on the peeing in the shops thing. I see those videos of women taking a glass off a shelf and peeing in it then putting it back, and while it's pretty hot to see women peeing in a glass like that, the thought that it's just left for some poor bastard to find and deal with is a real turn-off. Imagine working on the shop floor in Ikea or somewhere, already miserable and you come across a glass of piss on a shelf. Grim.
Same with peeing in public. Doesn't really do it for me. If it's in some bushes or something, possibly trying to avoid being seen by people walking nearby, that's fun. Just squatting in the middle of a busy street and pissing in front of everyone, laughing at them when they look confused or annoyed. That doesn't do it for me.

There's a lot of stuff on here that I'm not that into. Role play I think I would find uncomfortable. Infantalisation does nothing for me either. It's a huge spectrum. I bet there are people more vanilla than you. Unflavoured, I suppose you could call it... Although, I'd argue that nothing that could be considered a fetish could be considered to be vanilla.

I prefer your “basic” desperation and wetting or messing and really don’t go in for golden showers or anything “2 girls 1 cup”-ish. Or bondage, diapers, or having the person really suffer for it. And as for the kind of vandalism you talk about, that’s pretty awful. Now I could go for a video of the cops giving them a nice hefty fine for that!

39 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I agree. I don’t think there’s really vanilla and not, it’s more a matter of what appeals to you as an individual, and what doesn’t. 

And even within that there’s (at least in my opinion) a range of appeal. I mean there’s some things that I actually enjoy engaging in regularly, some things I do once in a while, some things I want to ‘try just once’ and then some things I’d only try with some enthusiastic encouragement from someone who was really into it. Others will have a very different range. 

And beyond that, there’s a whole range of fantasies that are fun to think about, read about, and just generally fantasize over...but I’m not entirely sure I’d want to try them out at all....which may be someone else’s favourite things to actually do. 

I don’t think diapers are less vanilla than wetting, or desperation is less vanilla than peeing outdoors, they’re just different....and as long as no ones getting hurt, I think different is good. There’s lots of facets to this fetish, and I personally find it incredibly interesting to see what gets different people going! 

But yes, to answer the OP question, I’d say, as a person I’m overall pretty vanilla. I’m the epitome of ordinary middle aged mom (who just happens to like omo😘)

I thought you were in your 20's.

10 hours ago, Viridis said:

I agree with this.

Just now, PrincessPeeach said:

Wishful thinking 😂 I most definitely am not 😂😂😂

Well you look young for your age then.

31 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

And even within that there’s (at least in my opinion) a range of appeal. I mean there’s some things that I actually enjoy engaging in regularly, some things I do once in a while, some things I want to ‘try just once’ and then some things I’d only try with some enthusiastic encouragement from someone who was really into it.

Oh for sure. I don't have any urge to try messing. It does nothing for me. But I have seen videos of it that I've kind of enjoyed to a certain degree, just because the person in the video is so clearly loving it. On the other hand, I've seen plenty of pissing videos that I haven't really enjoyed, despite normally being really into it, because it's obvious that the people in them aren't really into it themselves and it's just a job for them. If I was with someone I liked and she was really into messing and really wanted me to try it, I think I would, and I'd probably enjoy it at least a little bit just because I could see her really getting into it (and I guess because if there's poo involved then there's probably going to be a bit of wee as well👍)

Sorry for going a bit off topic. I think I would agree though that none of this is vanilla, and for the most part nothing's really more or less vanilla than something. I do think fetishes can get pretty extreme. There are almost certainly people who would describe what I'm into as vanilla (though I wouldn't myself).

Vanilla is nice.  I agree with your viewpoint where making a mess for someone else to clean up is just, to put it mildly, rude.  I think it's also an important line for me to draw where fantasy stays fantasy.  There are many things that I love to fantasize about that I would NEVER actually do.  If I see someone wet them self and I'm not expecting it, my first reaction is one of concern.  My mind may blip to the fantasy, I'm not going to lie to myself and say that will never happen, but my reactions would be supportive and I would genuinely want to help them in any way possible to avoid the shame of an unwanted accident, which I would assume it is to err on the side of caution.

For a more extreme example, even though I have fantasies involving bondage, I think it goes without saying that I wouldn't want to be involved in the actual enslavement of someone.

I don't think that I'm unique in this notion that I have fantasies that if I actually faced them in real life, I would react very differently and I think most people would have a similar reaction to my own.  

Absolutely. If I came across that in a real world situation I wouldn't instinctively think of it in the context of my fetish. It would be concerning. I'd just think of it as an uncomfortable or awkward social situation like any other. I remember a couple of times when I've been out late at night and I've walked down an area that seems pretty secluded to find a girl pissing in the shadows. My first thought was just to avert my eyes and continue walking. I could think later on about how cool it would be if she'd asked me to stop and watch and maybe it escalates from there, but realistically there is zero chance that that would ever happen, so the thought wouldn't even cross my mind in the moment.

For me personally, the desperation is what attracted me originally. As I’ve grown up and become more sexually active I've gotten into the wetting and bondage-type stuff more. But I agree. There’s a ton to this fetish that’s still a no-go and probably always will for me. Each person finds there own interests in this stuff so I wouldn’t call yourself vanilla over it, just that you have simpler tastes than some.

10 minutes ago, bustin2pee said:

Totally agree. The whole omorashi/watersports fetish is a broad canvas with many differing sub-fetishes. Who's to say what's mild and what's extreme

Would wearing a diaper in public and using them be more extreme than wetting your pants in the privacy of your own home?  It certainly is less messy to use the diaper and you are in public.  They seem, if anything equally as "vanilla".  There are some things that are more mild or extreme in how daring they are, like public wettings, though I think most of those, for the average bystander, would be chalked up to unfortunate circumstances rather than someone just being naughty.  In fact, someone was wearing a diaper in public and peed in that, this is not even necessarily related to any sort of kink.  There are people who are incontinent not by choice and do go out in public wearing a diaper knowing full well that it may be used throughout the course of the day.  Since that's not something intentional and not done as part of a "kink", it's not even vanilla, but just that person's circumstances.

11 minutes ago, trekkie said:

Still, I get what the original poster means. Sometimes it's been hard to find what I'm looking for in the sea of much more sexual things. That's definitely not to look down on those who are into those, of course! 

Definitely.  There are many things out there that may be somewhat related that I just never got into.  I'm not saying that it is bad, just something that just never clicked with me.  You like what you like and if you have that figured out, you are ahead in the game.  Enjoy what you love.

4 minutes ago, sammilove said:

For me personally, the desperation is what attracted me originally. As I’ve grown up and become more sexually active I've gotten into the wetting and bondage-type stuff more. But I agree. There’s a ton to this fetish that’s still a no-go and probably always will for me. Each person finds there own interests in this stuff so I wouldn’t call yourself vanilla over it, just that you have simpler tastes than some.

Yeah, I first got interested in it as a kid, long before it was sexual.  I had a female friend whom I rode a van home with after school and she would go to school with a change of clothes because sometimes she would have an accident.  She told me on several occasions that some boy would take some of her clothes and pee in them.  Since that point, I have been fascinated by the idea of a girl wetting herself and then pretending that it was someone else that did it.  Probably the reason I have thought a lot about girls sitting on my lap and peeing my pants and then acting like I wet them.

I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to Omorashi, I literally wear diapers to work under my skirt so I don't have to take a toilet break. I guess I'm more into it than most people here. That said, it really doesn't dominate my life at all. I just go about my normal business with a diaper on, or peeing in my running skirt when I work out. Some people here seem to be asexual aside from being into Omorashi, and I'm sad for them because I think they're missing out on so much.

@OmorashiOnna That sounds like the kind of thing I'd do, casually wetting when working out if I had clothing on that could make it not-so-obvious. (Well, my style would be more 'hold it as long as I can while working out and see just where/when I lose control.') It just doesn't sound more sexual... I guess I don't see what I'm missing?

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

This is really interesting to me!

When it comes to pee, I'm into desperation, going normally and wetting- but my favourite thing is when the person talks openly about their needs, saying things like "I really need a wee" or "I'm going to wet myself". And actually (I think I'm in the minority here) diapers rarely do anything for me.

When it comes to the other 'P' word,

Spoiler

I'm also really into the desperation and accidents, again involving talking, but anything involving the poo coming into contact with another human such as eating/smearing is a huge turnoff for me.

Edited by Noot (see edit history)
18 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

That's probably why no one's replied yet. Tomorrow I bet they will.

And in movies, any scenes of desperation with no wetting that serve no purpose to the plot (including a scene in My Little Pony of all shows), probably intended for people specifically into desperation and not wetting, as I can't think of any other reason why they'd put it in.

Oh I HATE when shows do that! A character just mentions offhand they need to use the bathroom, and then.....nothing. Like, I'm pretty sure once you have to go, that sensation doesn't just disappear. Like that old woman said on the Geico Facebook commercial, "That's not how it works! That's not how any of this works!"

1 hour ago, SCTrainFanatic said:

Oh I HATE when shows do that! A character just mentions offhand they need to use the bathroom, and then.....nothing. Like, I'm pretty sure once you have to go, that sensation doesn't just disappear. Like that old woman said on the Geico Facebook commercial, "That's not how it works! That's not how any of this works!"

I meant desperation that ends with them making it to the toilet. Or, in the case of Transporter 3, peeing on the floor likely without getting wet.