Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else find themselves wetting/leaking multiple times after an accident.

Guest K95F

Been wondering if this is a common occurence. Everytime I get in an unintentional wetting, I wet myself multiple times after the initial burst. And if I'm in a situation where I don't give up, I can repeatedly get in small wettings 3-4 times.

Guest shortmetalboi

Usually whenever I do a hold I always know I'm going to need to pee again in less than an hour and I get desperate waaayyy faster.  If I do one wetting, I usually end up doing two at least

Once you've held to the point of no return, you've essentially worn your muscles out. Just like holding a heavy object out in front of you, your muscles can only maintain a load for so long before they have to relax and rest. It takes time for them to recover after something that strenuous, so it's only natural that your control would be diminished for a while after you've fully lost it. 

Despite never having had a chance to really push myself all the way to a complete involuntary wetting, I think the weakness and repeat accidents afterwards are the best part.

I always figured that it was part what the previous poster said and the part that if you're really going in your pants when you don't want to, you're still struggling to hold it and thus when you stop isn't when you're empty but when you regain control. So, you're almost at your limit and with tired muscles when you think you're done. It's no wonder your potty break in your pants has only been put on pause!

The first couple of times it happened to me I was really worried that I'd damaged something (and surprised myself by having a part of me think that didn't sound so bad.) After holding for ages until I finally lost it, here I was in nice dry clothes and feeling no need to go whatsoever, and then the need came on again so suddenly that I dropped everything and sprinted to the bathroom that was across the hall from the room I was in at the moment, and pee was already running down my legs as I entered even though I wasn't even feeling an extreme level of need yet (just accelerating fast enough that I thought I should get to the toilet really fast.) 

I'll generally have to pee a bunch after I wet myself... I generally will just stay in, or swap in and out of the clothes I wet and just keep wetting myself. It's a wonderful time.

I've in the past just kept the same set of wet clothes around over a week and continually soaked myself in them. The smell gets so bad but I love it so much... I'll generally only do it if I'm completely alone.