Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female How many like rewettings?

When I'm taking hold really far to the physical limit, the same happens to me: On the first loss of control the pee seems to be a somewhat less than half my bladder capacity. After a short while, when the bladder muscle starts feeling more relaxed again, as second loss of control is inevitable and I'm finally able to empty my bladder completely.

I don't normally re-wet, so the last time I did a public wetting I completely screwed up my attempts to capture the re-wetting when I got back home.   I delayed too much in getting everything set up, and by the time I hit my critical point, it was too late.  I went from 8 - 10 in a few minutes at most and ended up peeing all over the floor in the kitchen before I could get outside.   It happened really fast and I was completely helpless to stop it.

I hadn't really tested my ability to hold back a second wave before then.  Good to know for next time.

I don't often re-wet.  In fact, while I enjoy wetting, I typically watch others.  I have, however, had times where I drank ridiculous amounts of fluids to get desperate and hold.  When I do finally go pee, yeah, I go a lot but many times I do have to go a second time a little bit after and I KNOW that there's no way I could have produced that much so quickly.

Scarlet, rewettings are the best videos for me. It is so naughty when someone decides to stay in the dirty wet clothes and simply wets them again because they feel it.

I mostly wet and do some re-wettings later. I love staying wet and naughty.

Some time ago I wet my jeans often enough that they had no dry spot left. Then I went for a walk in my neighbourhood and let go as I walked on the sidewalk. My sneakers left wet traces on the ground but I think no one noticed. It was freezing cold and my pants started become covered tiny ice crystals.

20201127_214636.jpg

Guest Nils JD
On 1/15/2021 at 8:48 PM, RewetC said:

Scarlet, rewettings are the best videos for me. It is so naughty when someone decides to stay in the dirty wet clothes and simply wets them again because they feel it.

Some time ago I wet my jeans often enough that they had no dry spot left. Then I went for a walk in my neighbourhood and let go as I walked on the sidewalk. My sneakers left wet traces on the ground but I think no one noticed. It was freezing cold and my pants started become covered tiny ice crystals.

20201127_214636.jpg

Nice pic, I have a thing for sneakers, too... 😇
Did you wear them sockless here?

On 1/9/2021 at 5:39 PM, Wetscarlet511 said:

When your bladder is so filled from one accident I have a really tough time not having another accident shortly after... at times the second accident is even more pee. Do others have this issue or is my bladder capacity unique? 

1DA2E7CB-4F67-43DA-B8DC-2FD93CDEE344.jpeg

148945FD-FA8A-4141-B4CD-3AB013536F57.jpeg

7A6C3EA7-B503-4644-B5C8-0381BB292E3C.jpeg

F5563179-2FFB-4736-958B-52CCAD6BF765.jpeg

6E6347AC-0811-4C74-BC30-76D7EDB1B6B7.jpeg

I feel just like that. Whenever I have been holding for as long as I can and I've been drinking lots, as soon as I have the first accident, I almost always end up not being able to hold it as long and end up rewetting!

You look so adorable and sexy doing it though. 💖

On 1/15/2021 at 2:48 PM, RewetC said:

20201127_214636.jpg

Ooh, ice on the jeans from them being wet.  I bet that re-wetting felt REALLY nice.  Hopefully you didn't have far to walk to get back once you were empty and could no longer warm yourself.

• 1 year later...

I just saw this and yes. While the first wetting offers a sensation of it's own, I rarely wet once. I love the feel of wet sticky pants. Then, as that gradually normalizes, a "refill" just makes it so much more complete. And that second flood is rarely far away.
I guess i just like the feel of being wet and if I have wet myself once I like to prolong that feeling by rewetting once or twice. Or more. 
In a rare case where i might have dried up some it feels kind of cool to start over and warm them up again.
At least two or three rewettings is my "normal".

Those pictures look great.

My personal record for rewetting and staying in the same jeans and underwear, was six large wettings.

It was also my second attempt at wetting in public.

The first wetting was sat on a fence, in the carpark at an out of town shopping centre with a McDonald's.

The second, had the best visual images, I doubt I will ever recreate such near perfect symmetrical pee streams. I'm stood Infront of my car at the local lover's lane.

The third was sat on a rock in a local nature area.

Four five and six were all sat in the bath.

First, I love rewettings. 

Especially accompanied by the the thought that the first one was an accident, and the second one went like " They're wet already...might as well go in them again" 

Secondly: My experience says that this phenomenon is very common. I call it "the aftershock".

It happens a lot when the hold was very long. The first one relieves the pressure, but I'd say in 80 - 90% of cases, people need to pee again quite quickly after a wetting. I'd say it takes about 20 - 30 minutes, often less. 

Your bladder capacity is still a sight to behold, though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 9:39 AM, Wetscarlet511 said:

When your bladder is so filled from one accident I have a really tough time not having another accident shortly after... at times the second accident is even more pee. Do others have this issue or is my bladder capacity unique? 

As TheLoneRanger says, many here use "broken seal" for inability to postpone pees following a long hold ending in an wetting.  Besides you looking great, the boots, outdoors and some other details suggest a ranch-like setting with some open-air privacy.  Looks like you have a friend who is OK with photographing you wet.

In my second wetting experiences my bladder feels twitchy (irritated?) and goes from nothing to pushing full force in a few seconds.