Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Testing out some pads. (nudity warning)

Earlier in this week i orderd couple of pacs incontenence pads for males. Yesterday i got the packages and i think today might be good day to test those, i have a very little experience of the pads anyways so its quite new for me. I just decided to take this saturday night easy and chill out, maybe drinking few beer aswell (drinking the second up as i write this).

So my plan is plain and simple i just will chilling out and watch stuff from the internet and waiting to get desperate and eventually i might end up testing thatpad for real and see how it can take it. I might use these sometime in the public if i find out that they are good enough, but anyways i had very little experience of them. Here are few pics too just for the fun, i think it isnt too noticible specially when wearing more clothes.

IMG_20210109_184957.jpg

IMG_20210109_185054.jpg

Edited by WillinglyWet (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to Testing out some pads. (nudity warning)

Well it doesnt take long to get desperate and put these pads for a real test, maybe beer was another factor what got me so desperate so quickly.

Anyway i leaked few times and believe me those were very big leaks before i lost it completely. The pad took it quite well and was more absorband that i could even imagine, it almost hold my full bladder in it before it leaked a single drop. That was amazing relief i had there and really enjoyed it, here are couple of pics. First one you really can see how much bigger the pad is compared to the first picture earlier. Hope yo enjoy it.

IMG_20210109_200514.jpg

IMG_20210109_200839.jpg