Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wonder what it feels like to pee in a maxipad

I have actually had this happen. I'd been drinking beer and watching anime (I haven't been feeling motivated okay lol), and I'd had to pee for awhile, but I just kept ignoring it and ignoring it. It was last summer, so I don't remember all the details, but I think I really had to go for about 45 minutes maybe? I think alcohol sort of changes desperation, and it can creep up on you very quickly. 

My roommate suddenly went to the bathroom, and my desperation doubled all the sudden. I was squirming around like crazy! I couldn't even focus on the anime anymore. I figured she'd just be a couple minutes, but she was in there for around half an hour. I eventually lost it a little bit, but thought I was okay because I was wearing a pad. If it was just a small leak, I would've been fine (this has happened to me before), but it... kept going.

Maxi pads don't hold much lol. It overflowed very quickly, and soon my shorts were also soaked. Pretty soon, my socks were soaked. I should've knocked on the bathroom door earlier, but I kept thinking "it'll only be another minute, it'll only be another minute." Alcohol might have impaired my thinking as well, lol.

The sad thing is, I don't even think I had THAT much beer. I think I had two in a short amount of time. I generally drink a lot of water throughout the day, so it wasn't ONLY beer that caused the sudden desperation.

TL;DR They don't work like diapers at all.

4 minutes ago, 33applepies said:

I have actually had this happen. I'd been drinking beer and watching anime (I haven't been feeling motivated okay lol), and I'd had to pee for awhile, but I just kept ignoring it and ignoring it. It was last summer, so I don't remember all the details, but I think I really had to go for about 45 minutes maybe? I think alcohol sort of changes desperation, and it can creep up on you very quickly. 

My roommate suddenly went to the bathroom, and my desperation doubled all the sudden. I was squirming around like crazy! I couldn't even focus on the anime anymore. I figured she'd just be a couple minutes, but she was in there for around half an hour. I eventually lost it a little bit, but thought I was okay because I was wearing a pad. If it was just a small leak, I would've been fine (this has happened to me before), but it... kept going.

Maxi pads don't hold much lol. It overflowed very quickly, and soon my shorts were also soaked. Pretty soon, my socks were soaked. I should've knocked on the bathroom door earlier, but I kept thinking "it'll only be another minute, it'll only be another minute." Alcohol might have impaired my thinking as well, lol.

The sad thing is, I don't even think I had THAT much beer. I think I had two in a short amount of time. I generally drink a lot of water throughout the day, so it wasn't ONLY beer that caused the sudden desperation.

TL;DR They don't work like diapers at all.

Lol nice

5 hours ago, Misteriousmr said:

Has anyone ever tried this? Seems like it would kind of be a diaper-lite as it soaks up some of it but most still overflows. Just a random thought I had recently

First of all, let me take a moment to appreciate your PFP and your signature as well as your title.  Secondly, I believe that there was a video on either HDWetting or a sister site (maybe HDDiapers?) that featured use of pads.  If you reach out to TVGuy he's involved with that site and may be able to point you in the right direction.  I can't seem to find it at the moment.

Edited by ilikeadultvids (see edit history)
21 hours ago, 33applepies said:

I think alcohol sort of changes desperation, and it can creep up on you very quickly. 

Definitely... that's why so many young women wet themselves in the back of taxis 😉

Your kidneys are working overtime so your bladder is filling quickly, and being drunk can numb the feeling until it's a real emergency, or already too late. It's not hard to imagine someone going from seemingly not needing to go to sitting in a puddle, within a pretty short car ride.

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

Definitely a fantasy of mine to have a woman leak a little bit during foreplay while wearing a pad. Not a complete soaking, but just a right amount to make things wet and make the pad bulge a little. As long as it's after the "visitor" has left of course. Mostly just because it's awkward, otherwise doesn't bother me much.

Kind of a 2 birds, 1 stone deal (wetting and padding). Especially in tight panties where it's really close quarters.

I like to think that if I had a vagina I would wear a pad every day, but I know that's probably not reality.