Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both girls decided having one last drink of something would be for the best. They were both desperately thirsty. Rina whimpered as she poured herself a drink of water. Sakura squirmed and sweated as s

Rina took the cap off of the bottle, squirming as she put the bottle to her lips, soon starting to chug the 1 liter bottle of iced tea. Her bladder shivered, trembled and shook, a burning hot pang run

Hey, guys, just letting you know, this isn't abandoned, just, writing a sex scene with two horribly desperate girls is more time-consuming than I first thought. 😛 So expect this, just maybe not any ti

Rina suddenly perked up. "...Oh!" Her tail wagged happily behind her as she looked at Sakura. "Oh oh ohh!!" She grabbed the TV remote and sat down, her bladder sloshed around as she did so, making her groan and hold herself. Sakura, now sitting up beside her friend, her hand firmly placed between her legs, looked at her, a gentle purr escaping her lips.

"There's a new anime on Netflix I wanted to check out!" She smiled, turning on Netflix, which was already pre logged-in, selecting her own profile. She went to her list, which was full of anime, with maybe a few outliers, making Sakura giggle and go "Awww". She started up the anime, then realized something. 

"Oh! We need popcorn!" She got up, walking to the kitchen, being sure to move slowly and deliberately so as not to spill a drop of her pent-up piss, as she went into the cupboard, pulling out a bag of popcorn, putting it in the microwave.

After a few minutes of preparation, she walked in with some bowls of fresh popcorn, which she had salted and buttered. "Do you want a... ngh... a-a d-drink?" she asked Sakura, who just slowly nodded. Rina came back into the room a moment later with four cans of soda, which she tried not to shake too heavily with her trembling hands. "P-please take a couple, th-they're cold!" Sakura grabbed one and Rina sat back down, holding herself and whimpering a bit.

Starting the show, both girls were entranced, Rina moreso. As each new quirky character was introduced into the show, her tail would wag behind her. Both girls had their legs crossed over each other, each holding in at least a day's worth of pee.

A moment came when the characters were in the desert and it made both girls feel quite thirsty. Subconsciously, without even thinking about it, the salty popcorn doing its work, Rina took a big swig from her can, finishing it off and moving onto another one. Sakura did the same. Both girls ended up finishing all 4 cans of soda.

By the end of the first season, it was time for dinner. Rina noticed this too, looking at Sakura. "W-what do you want to eat?" Both girls squirmed, now that they were no longer distracted by the show they were acutely aware of how desperate they truly were. 

"Um... well, what is there?" Sakura asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's decide on what they're gonna eat. :3

A. Something spicy! (They'll drink a lot of water.)

B. Something boiled! (They'll have to pour a LOT of water. :3)

C. Something easy! (They can eat it while watching and therefore might be distracted enough to finish more drinks.)

D. Something cold! (A couple chilly gals will make holding harder. :3)

E. Something else? (I'm all up for your input. :3 Give me an idea I didn't previously think of! I would've put "something salty" on the list, but I've already done that for the popcorn! :P)

Rins shivered a bit. It was getting a little chilly in the house, so she wanted something nice and warm. "Hmmm... let's have soup!" Rina smiled. 

"Sure!" Sakura nodded. Rina walked into the kitchen, a hand now perpetually between her bare legs as she went to the cupboard, pulling out a soup can. She grabbed a can opener, opening it up. Turning on the stove, the dog girl put a pot on, and soon poured the soup in, panting as she did so, trying not to stare as the liquidy soup poured into the big metal pot. She groaned and whimpered as she watched it start to bubble away, stirring it. Rina realized, once they ate this, it might go directly into their overfull bladders. But, she was already making it now.

After a painful 20 minutes or so, both girls were finally eating. Every sip caused a bladder spasm in the poor girls. The neko girl looked over at Rina, a gentle purr escaping her lips as she watched her. "Y-you liking it?" she asked. Rina nodded. 

"Y-yeah, it's g-good!" She said. She was stuttering not from cold, but from utter desperation. She was about to lose it all over Master's nice kitchen floor, but she held strong and managed, somehow, not to leak while she was eating! Though the salty crackers she had with her soup didn't help, as they made her eat more soup, since she needed the liquid in her body. 

Sakura was much in the same boat. She was about to burst, but kept it all in. She didn't have crackers since she knew it would make her thirstier, so she just held herself, rocking back and forth as she watched her friend finish. 

After a little bit longer, both girls were done. Sakura, wanting to be helpful, offered to take both plates to the sink. She turned it on and had to turn it off again, for fear of leaking. She double-crossed her legs, turning the tap on again, breathing heavily as she tried to keep all her pent-up piss inside, the flowing torrent building behind the dam, and it was her job to keep it all in!

Sakura cleaned both the plates. It was quite an unpleasant time for both girls, as the constant stream of water made them realize just how desperate they both were. Their bladders pounded and stung without them having to do anything, this was just a whole new level of torture. Rina stared longingly at the water, whimpering... that could be her, she could release it all!! 

Finally it was done, and they could both go back in and watch their show. 

Getting back onto the couch, both of them sat down, legs crossed hard, one hand between their legs, Rina actually pressing a finger to her peehole to make sure that if the torrent comes out, it's at least delayed or quelled a bit. 

After another 5 episodes, both girls decide they should get some sleep. 

"That was really good!" Rina said. She had still been entranced by the show. Anime was a passion of hers. It even momentarily distracted her from her gigantic bulging bladder, and the agony that was putting her through! 

But it was over, and it was time for sleep. They decided to go up earlier than they could have, because the sooner they got to bed, the sooner they could get up to greet the toilet repairman, and the sooner they could both finally, finally release the absolute oceans they were containing! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and gentlemen, it is time. 

Time for the final decision!

I know, I'm sorry, but there's only so far I can take this concept! Besides, I have a whole new concept waiting on the back burner that I think you're gonna like. :3 It's going to be far more complex than this one, but I think if you liked this, you'll like the new one!

Plus, this will mean that I've finally, actually completed a story on here! 😄 That's a first! I'm proud of myself, I actually stuck with it this time! 🙂

So, this decision will have more of an impact than you might think, so choose wisely!

Do they have an extra drink before bed?

A. Yep! Gotta keep hydrated!

B. Nah, better not risk it, they're so close to relief!

6 minutes ago, Bees said:Plus, this will mean that I've finally, actually completed a story on here! 😄 That's a first! I'm proud of myself, I actually stuck with it this time! 🙂

Hey, you finished the desperate dungeon interactive! You’ve done it before, so I knew you could do it again!

I vote B, there’s absolutely no reason for them to drink anything before bed