Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both girls decided having one last drink of something would be for the best. They were both desperately thirsty. Rina whimpered as she poured herself a drink of water. Sakura squirmed and sweated as s

Rina took the cap off of the bottle, squirming as she put the bottle to her lips, soon starting to chug the 1 liter bottle of iced tea. Her bladder shivered, trembled and shook, a burning hot pang run

Hey, guys, just letting you know, this isn't abandoned, just, writing a sex scene with two horribly desperate girls is more time-consuming than I first thought. 😛 So expect this, just maybe not any ti

H- They both have their mouths over each other’s pussies. If they both were to lose a bit of control during orgasm, it wouldn’t make a mess, it wouldn’t hit the floor, the other’s mouth is already there, ready to take as much in as need be. They both get some release, but all of that will just go back through each other’s systems again, so in reality, they will end up with the same amount of pee in them!

9 hours ago, Tentacool said:

Pretty sure Rina couldn't even spurt if she tried, she has the frozen pea in there and a tape holding it in place, right? If she spurts, does that mean it breaks?! 

Either way, I'm choosing A! Because if any of them make a mesa, what will Rina say to her master? No, they must be good girls and keep the floor puddle-free!

I'm pretty sure she took those off because she felt bad about Sakura not having any.

• 3 weeks later...

"Aah...!!" Both girls got ready, moaning louder. 

"I-I'm about to explode!!" Rina yelled. 

"Me too..." Sakura said.

Both girls finally climaxed, moaning & meowing respectively, panting for what seemed to them like half an hour. It was a magical experience, both girls horribly full to bursting, able, somehow, to keep their tortured bladder's loads at bay. Rina looked down and giggled. "Y-you..." She motioned down. Sakura had peeled back the tape, and the pea had fallen out of her peehole. She peeled the tape off the rest of the way. "It'd just get wet anyway." She giggled.

After about 10 minutes of waiting for their hearts to stop beating at 10000 BPM, the duo looked at each other and blushed. 

"R-Rina," Sakura said, "I-I've never, um... a-asked that of you before, I'm sorry..."

"It's fine, Kura-San!" Rina said, "I-it was fun!" She crossed her legs. She wasn't as good at holding it as Sakura was, and now with nothing there to hold it in for her, she'd have to rely on doing it herself. "Besides, I was all-too-eager to help you!" Her tail wagged.

"Does that mean you... l-lo..." She was going to finish her sentence, but her bladder didn't let her, as her brain was sending a message: PEE. NOW. But her muscles tried to override it, and she managed to succeed! She whimpered, looking up at the doggirl who just ate her out and seeing her squirming just as much, if not more! 

"Aah..." Rina gasped, letting some cute little noises escape her lips as she tried desperately to keep the enormous amount of liquid inside. It wasn't going anywhere, but she didn't know if she liked that or not. 

"S-so, Rina..." Sakura said, holding herself tightly, her legs double-crossed, her bare foot tapping impatiently on the carpeted living room floor.

"Yeah?" Rina asked, rocking back and forth, one bare leg crossed tightly in front of the other.

" It's clear we need to distract ourselves... W-what do we do now?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what DO they do now?

A. They have to clean up this mess, of course! (They were both hesitant to do this 'cause they're so desperate, otherwise they would've already. 😜)

B. Ooh! Rina's got a new anime series on Netflix she's been meaning to watch!!

C. Wanna play a game?

D. Um... play in the snow!? (She panics a bit & just blurts something out. xP)

E. Other (Please tell me what, if you pick E. :P)

I'm not doing A through H this time, that was too many choices. xP (Hell, even these 5 might be too many, but we'll see!)

And yes, you can only pick 1. Otherwise the "choose what happens next" element wouldn't exactly matter, would it? 😜

And the end is fast approaching, after this next part they'll be on a path to relief! They might get there slowly, depending on choices, but they'll at least be on the path!

And then I want to start another story, because the immense support I've had for this one has been amazing! ❤️ You guys rock. :3 

Edited by Bees (see edit history)