Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest IllusiveOne

Definitely has to be A, and Sakura should be able to pee first as well. Rina will be fine. Once Sakura finishes peeing she'll be able to help Rina hold itΒ πŸ˜‰

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both girls decided having one last drink of something would be for the best. They were both desperately thirsty. Rina whimpered as she poured herself a drink of water. Sakura squirmed and sweated as s

Rina took the cap off of the bottle, squirming as she put the bottle to her lips, soon starting to chug the 1 liter bottle of iced tea. Her bladder shivered, trembled and shook, a burning hot pang run

Hey, guys, just letting you know, this isn't abandoned, just, writing a sex scene with two horribly desperate girls is more time-consuming than I first thought. πŸ˜› So expect this, just maybe not any ti

Rina took the cap off of the bottle, squirming as she put the bottle to her lips, soon starting to chug the 1 liter bottle of iced tea. Her bladder shivered, trembled and shook, a burning hot pang running through, making Rina cross her legs as she chugged.

Sakura whimpered as she watched her friend drink. She double-crossed her legs tightly, closing her eyes so she didn't have to watch.Β 

After a little bit, the bottle was empty, with just a few stray droplets left in. Rina, shaking, handed the bottle wordlessly to Sakura. The catgirl took it and uncrossed her legs - almost enough to make her lose it on its own - and put the bottle up to her urethra, moaning as she released, a torrent of pee shooting out of her like a fire hose.Β 

"Ahh!!" She meowed in bliss - finally, after god knows how long, she got to release! It was only a liter, but it felt SO good! She was purring louder than Rina had ever heard from her before.

Speaking of Rina, her holding was getting a LOT harder!

Even with the "plug" in and the tape on, she has holding herself and squirming, her friend's release making her giant bladder alert her brain, making her tense up as her urethra went to spray a torrent just like the one Sakura was doing, but her mind (and the tape) didn't let her!

Soon, Sakura was reaching the end of the bottle. "Uh-oh... I can't stop it!" She was having trouble stopping the flow. Rina, thinking quickly, whimpered a bit and reached over to her friend's tail. "I'm so sorry about this, Kura-San!" She pulled the catgirl's tail, making her meow again, this time from pain rather than bliss, but it also made her tense up and stop peeing. Sakura gasped and crossed her legs again, her bulge now significantly smaller. Both girls sighed and Rina went and threw out the bottle, neither girl wanting to see it again, as it would just remind them of their horrible need for release.Β 

"S-so..." Rina started, "What should we do next?"Β 

Sakura blushed. "I'm sorry... I caused you to be more desperate."

"No, no, it's okay!" Rina, always the optimist, put on a smile.

"So... now what?" The catgirl purred a little, if only because she was a little bit relieved.Β 

Β 

So... now what?

A. They sit and watch something together (Cute character bonding + maybe a while for their bladders to expand)

B. They play a game together (More of the same)

C. Sakura asks Rina to take her tape offΒ 

D. Rina asks Sakura to explain how she got so desperate to begin with

E. Sakura gets thirsty and gets a drink (I've got more planned if this happens, don't worry. :p)Β 

F.Β Something else? (Let me know what if you pick this. :))

I'm curious, so I'm gonna pick D! Also... It just occured to me, couldn't they have emptied the bottle of pee outside and use it again? Oh well, too late to do it now! More interesting this way. πŸ˜‰

EDIT: I just wanted to compliment you a bit, that scene of Rina pulling Sakura's tail to get her to cork up, such a fun concept! You're very creative. ^w^

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)

F.

More curiousΒ what they couldΒ do with this full bottle of pee. The toilet is broken so they can’t dump it out,Β and it was very cold outside so they can’t go dumpΒ it there either. YouΒ said theyΒ just throw the full bottle in the trash but wouldn’tΒ master find it and be angry. TheyΒ might get into trouble.Β If theyΒ did dump out the contends somehow instead of trashing it one of them could have a bit more relief eventually since they both clearly need it.

Edited by ApatheticSpazzle
Misspelling (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

As both girls squirmed a bit, Rina looked at Sakura and smiled. "S-so, Kura-san..." she said, wanting to keep the conversation going so both girls could focus more on the words being said and less on their bulging bladders, "How did you... get like this?"Β 

"Oh," Sakura blushed, "Well, it's... it was my own fault," she said, talking about how desperate she was just making her more desperate. She had her legs crossed, and a hand placed firmly between her legs. "It started yesterday... see, I wanted to have a drinking contest with Haruki..." Haruki was a mutual friend, "And, she ended up winning, but what I didn't know was, she was using water, r-rather than soda, so I ended up needing to pee a lot more than she did. That ended up being a problem for me, as a few hours after that our water main exploded!"

"Oh no!" Rina gasped. She pictured what it must've looked like. The pipe broken... water spraying everywhere... it was making her hold herself, even though the tape meant she didn't have to.

"I know," Sakura nodded. "And the worst part is, it hasn't been fixed, a-and won't be fixed for another 3 days, so that's why I came over. I was hoping your master would be over so I could... aah...!" She got a sudden wave of pressure she had to fight off with all her might, "S-so I could... p-pee...!" She managed to get out, bending over as she looked up at her friend. "I'm sorry, I'm probably not making it easy for you, am I?"Β 

Rina didn't know what to say... if anything.

Β 

So, what should Rina do/say?

A.Β "How much did you drink?"

B.Β "Any word on if Haruki needs to go too?"

C. "But then why didn't you pee outside?"

D. That story's tragic, she needs a hug. A great big, tight hug!

E. Something else...? πŸ€”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry for the relatively short response proportional to how long it's been. I just haven't really been motivated until now.Β 

Guest IllusiveOne
3 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I say E

Considering that she was in a drinking contest, she had to have drinking aΒ lot! Plus the fact that it was soda, she has to go so much worse than Rina does, and has to wait 3 days instead of one! I think Rina needs to empty another bottle for her, she really needs release, way more than Rina does!

I second this. An absolutely fantastic idea