Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both girls decided having one last drink of something would be for the best. They were both desperately thirsty. Rina whimpered as she poured herself a drink of water. Sakura squirmed and sweated as s

Rina took the cap off of the bottle, squirming as she put the bottle to her lips, soon starting to chug the 1 liter bottle of iced tea. Her bladder shivered, trembled and shook, a burning hot pang run

Hey, guys, just letting you know, this isn't abandoned, just, writing a sex scene with two horribly desperate girls is more time-consuming than I first thought. 😛 So expect this, just maybe not any ti

3 minutes ago, GermanShepherd said:

I really want to see want to see Rina react to a mailman, so I vote 1. But in the big chance that 3b gets chosen, what if the sadistic friend is a cat girl, since Rina inherits the loyal trait of a dog, her friend would inherit the sadistic trait of cats.

No matter if 3a or 3b wins, her friend will be a catgirl. I've decided that.

Rina ran to get the door. "Hello hello hell... o?" She gasped at what she saw before her

Rina's friend, Sakura, a cat girl, who was just as naked as she was, standing there shivering horribly, and probably more impressively, a bladder bulging out like Rina's. She closes the door quickly behind her as she steps inside, hugging the dog tightly for warmth. Rina almost lost several spurts, with both the sudden pressure and how cold her friend was. Rina started trembling herself, both from cold and from the ever- growing difficulty of holding her pee.

"K-Kura-san?" Rina asked. 

Sakura nodded. "H-hi, Rina!" She purred a bit. 

"Let's get you warmed up!" Rina took her into the living room and intended on getting her a hot drink. 

Going back into the kitchen, Rina grabbed the kettle, going over to the sink and turning it on. She gasped and double-crossed her legs, even though she didn't need to, given the plug and the tape. Taking shaky breaths, doubled over in discomfort, Rina looked over at her friend, who was still shaking, but also had a hand on her bladder bulge. Did her master have a similar policy? Was that why she was there?

Soon the pot overflowed a bit (an apt analogy), and she had to stop it from spilling (an even more apt analogy) as she shivered and shook from the running water that... she could tell was probably effecting her friend. Sakura was usually not the hugging type, especially if she had a full bladder like that. She must have been walking for a while, Rina thought. Like... a minute? She wasn't sure how long a minute was. 

Anyhow, Rina placed the kettle on the stove, turning it on and heating it up. Soon enough it had boiled and she slowly poured a glass for her friend, being careful not to spill a drop... in more ways than one. 

Even with tape on her peehole keeping it all in, Rina still felt every torturous pang her bladder was sending out. She squirmed and even whimpered as she poured the water out in front of herself. It was even warm and steaming. 

Walking into the next room, Rina set Sakura up with a blanket, handing her the cup, into which she had gingerly placed a green teabag, which Sakura took and immediately started gulping down. She didn't seem to care how full her bladder was, she wanted the warm NOW.

After another 10 minutes or so, Sakura looked a lot less pale, and Rina checked on her again. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Better..." the catgirl said, before a sudden realization came to her. 

As a hand went down to her crotch, her legs crossed, and her shivering resumed, but this time not from the cold. Having spaced out a bit from how numb she was, with feeling coming back to her extremities now Sakura could focus 100% on her absolutely bursting bladder! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, my question for you this time is... let's build Sakura! I've got her basically done, she's a catgirl... ears, tail, etc. but I thought it'd be fun if you helped. 😄

1: What's her breast size? (Just, using cup size is fine.)

2: How long is her hair? I've got style and colour down already, so... sorry, you only decide length.

A. Just to the back of her head.

B. Shoulder-length like Rina's.

C. Halfway down her back.

D. Ridiculously long.

3: What's her personality like? 

A. She's happy and excitable, like Rina!

B. She's shy and quiet and adorable!

C. She's quite nerdy and friendly, but not quite as over-the-top with her friendliness as Rina!

D. She's a tsundere, she acts like she's tough and doesn't care, but she cares. She cares a lot.

E. Other (Please specify)

4: Probably most importantly, how big is her bulge compared to Rina's? Smaller or bigger? And by how much? (And she's not plugged, BTW, I've decided that, since I know there are people who prefer no plugs. :p)

A. Not bad at all, just starting to poke out.

B. Getting up there, not quite as big as Rina's.

C. Just about as big as Rina's.

D. A little bigger than Rina's... impressive, given how she's not plugged up.

E. Massive, it's a wonder she can still function with how large her bulging bladder is, she looks heavily pregnant! 

I'm giving you a lot of choices here, you an just go, like, "1A, 2B, 3C, 4D", for example, and that'll be fine. (For 1, the number represents breast size. There are no choices there because what I'm asking you is literally just to give me a letter.)

I have the rest of the details about Sakura already prepared. Bladder capacity, sexuality, eye colour, hair colour, etc. 😛

Hope this isn't too big a task for you! 🙂

Edited by Bees (see edit history)
Guest IllusiveOne

1) Lets go for Bs or Cs. Decent sized bust

2) C

3) Imma sucker for it so ill say D

4) D, borderline E. Could be that she's been "frozen" due to being outside. Rina would obviously be shocked

Sakura was a pale, black-haired catgirl, with hair longer than Rina's, coming to halfway down her back. Her full D-cup breast, no longer jiggling since she was heating up, gently moved in and out as she took heavy, shaky breaths from holding in so much.

Speaking of which...

Rina noticed that the size of Sakura's bulge exceeded even her own. 

The catgirl was trembling all over now, not from the cold, but because of how absolutely horribly she needed to release. Her legs were double-crossed, her bulge making her look pregnant, as she looked up at her friend, and down at the dog girl's bladder bulge. 

"S-so, I take it from that," the catgirl spoke, "Y-your master's not home?"

"I'm afraid not," Rina said, a whine escaping her lips. 

"Aah!" Saukra quickly pressed both hands into her crotch to prevent a huge leak. She almost had to hug her abdomen to get there, with how much it was sticking out. She bounced in her seat. 

"A-a-and... y-you're not allowed to... g-get any on the floor? Or... i-in a mug?"

Rina shook her head. "And not in the sink either, I've considered it... and it's too cold to pee outside!" 

Just the mere mention of the cold made the catgirl shudder... well, more than she was already shuddering. Rina soon noticed Sakura was sweating. Certainly different than the cold shivering she had been doing before. Her green eyes looked up at her dog friend through now significantly less fogged-up thick-rimmed glasses. 

"W-what do we do!?" asked Sakura.

"I don't know, Kura-san!" Rina admitted, "W-we could... plug you up!" 

"No no, I-I don't want to do that t-to my body, I've heard it's bad for you!" She said. Rina looked down at the tape over hers and felt a little worried. 

"M-maybe..." Sakura held her breath and shivered hard as she felt a wave run through her body, the only thing stopping Rina's couch from being soaked completely being her own muscle strength. "W-we could... p-p..." She gasped, just barely preventing a leak, "...G-go... in a bottle?"

Rina gasped. "A bottle! Kura-san, that's brilliant!" She barked happily. 

"Thanks!" She heard a bit of purring from her contented-yet-bursting companion. "I-I got it from a manga! Well okay, a... a few mangas..."

What kind of mangas had she been reading? Rina though, but... this was more important! "Kura-san, can you stand up without peeing yourself?" she asked. Sakura tried, but as soon as she stood up, she felt like she was about to leak, her distended bladder panging painfully, alerting her to the ocean of boiling, scalding piss inside of her. 

"Y-yeah," she said, "B-but I can't really walk... n-not without leaking!" 

Rina nodded. "Then stay here!" She ran into the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing the first bottle she could find. 

"This is it!" She smiled. "It's a big one, too! One liter!" She wagged her tail. 

"Great, p-pour the drink down the sink!" 

"I can't do that!" Rina said, as if Sakura had said something offensive, "Master said to never waste the food and drinks he buys for me!" 

The bursting girl looked up at her, both hands buried between her tightly crossed legs, her eyebrows curved upwards as though sad or scared, and a distinct frown on her face. Either she - with her already massive bladder bulge - would have to drink that entire one liter bottle of iced tea, or she'd have to see her friend do it! Either way, she didn't know if she could hold it. 

"G-grab a t-towel first...!" 

Rina nodded. "Ooh, good idea!" She ran upstairs, and came back down with a towel. Sakura sat on it.

"O-okay, ready!" She gave a shaky thumbs-up. She was in a bad way, she was taking shallow breaths, Rina gathered from context (quite correctly) that if she took breaths that were too big, she'd leak all over. With the towel there it wouldn't be TOO big an issue, depending on the size of the leak.

Sakura, her face drenched in sweat from the pressure of holding it in, her glasses fogging up from the condensation, her body quaking, her bladder sticking out like a watermelon - or maybe bigger! - looked up at Rina. Rina's bladder was large, but she could tell it was stretching. Rina whimpered, the only reason she wasn't doing the same things as her was because of the plug, the tape covering her peehole. She shifted uncomfortably ever second, her bare feet shifting around on the carpet as her poor bladder trembled and internally screamed at her. 

So the question at this point was...

Who would drink the iced tea?

A. Rina! She's not holding as much, plus the tape will hold it all!

B. Sakura! She's about to get some relief and pee just as much out, right? 

C. They'll take turns! Only fair, right?

D. Other? 🙂

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(So in case you couldn't tell, the winners of the last ones were, in order, D, C, C, E. I'm not doing a multi choice thing like that again for a little while, that was kind of a pain. :P) 

A, it has to be Rina! Sakura apparently isn’t able to pee right now either, so if she drinks the extra liter, she’ll just have to come back the next day and do the same thing again! Plus, since she can only pee a liter out, then if she also drank a liter, then this whole exchange would be completely useless. Rina also has a plug and tape, she doesn’t need to worry about leaking! Well, as long as she’s using flex tape. Plus, we don’t know how long it will be until Sakura can pee! It could be a month for her! Rina’s toilet is getting fixed tomorrow! Probably...

2 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

A, it has to be Rina! Sakura apparently isn’t able to pee right now either, so if she drinks the extra liter, she’ll just have to come back the next day and do the same thing again! Plus, since she can only pee a liter out, then if she also drank a liter, then this whole exchange would be completely useless. Rina also has a plug and tape, she doesn’t need to worry about leaking! Well, as long as she’s using flex tape. Plus, we don’t know how long it will be until Sakura can pee! It could be a month for her! Rina’s toilet is getting fixed tomorrow! Probably...

I like it, count me as another vote for this.