Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both girls decided having one last drink of something would be for the best. They were both desperately thirsty. Rina whimpered as she poured herself a drink of water. Sakura squirmed and sweated as s

Rina took the cap off of the bottle, squirming as she put the bottle to her lips, soon starting to chug the 1 liter bottle of iced tea. Her bladder shivered, trembled and shook, a burning hot pang run

Hey, guys, just letting you know, this isn't abandoned, just, writing a sex scene with two horribly desperate girls is more time-consuming than I first thought. 😛 So expect this, just maybe not any ti

• 2 weeks later...

(Hmmm... if the vote is tied, I'll go with both. :P)

As Rina thought about it, she decided she'd eat at the table, but maybe take her drink into the living room, so she could enjoy it with the movie. After a little bit she had finished her meal, the salty fries having made her very thirsty, and she carried her drink into the living room, her bladder telling her she needed to go, but she didn't listen, instead making it worse by drinking more. She wrapped herself in a blanket again, still shivering a bit from having stood near the door for so long. 

The movie continued on, and Rina put in the second one when it was finished. By now she was fully crossing her legs. She probably didn't need to, since she had a large bladder, larger than average, for sure, but at the same time she had been drinking well over a liter, probably closer to 2 or 3 by this point, but not all of it had reached her bladder yet. She looked outside and saw it was getting dark, and naturally her body responded by yawning. "I don't think I can get through these tonight..." She paused the movie, turning off the TV as she tried to get comfortable on the couch. 

Soon she decided it was better to go up and lay in master's bed. If she wet her master's bed it would mean being in a lot of trouble, though, so she needed to keep holding it, even throughout the night! She grabbed herself, a small whimper coming out of her, but the nudist doggo persisted as she climbed the stairs. 

Walking  past the bathroom, she subconsciously crossed her legs, bouncing on her bare feet as she stared at the toilet longingly, but she had made a promise to her master, and she was going to keep it! 

She got into the bedroom, settling in under the covers. All she could think about was how much she needed to go, but eventually she passed out, drifting off into dreamland.

And now for the fun part: What does she dream about? >:) Be as creative as you like with this one, I'll probably take a few of the suggestions and have her dream about them all in a row, so let your mind run wild! 😄 

(On a side note, I apologize for the infrequent responses to this, but I've taken a vow to only do this when I'm in the mood to, so I don't get burned out and stop doing it entirely, which has been the problem with all my previous interactives. So expect infrequent, yet consistent, responses to this. 🙂)

I reckon Rina should have this dream.

So she appears in some forest she has no idea where she is, obviously she has to pee and while a tree is very tempting she decides to start walking for a while until she hears the sound of water, approaching the noise leads her to a river (representing the tube between her kidneys and her bladder), grabbing herself she follows the river for a while until she finds a massive lake (representing her bladder) after starring at the the beautiful lake for a while towards the bottom of the lake she see's an opening following that she finds herself at a long waterfall, yet the water isn't blue....it's yellow??? (I'll leave it to @Bees if Rina wets the bed fully or slightly or stays dry)

I don’t know what you two have been talking about, but dreams make absolutely no sense.

Rina is watching the next lord of the rings movie, and really likes the part where they play the sims, but she hears a knocking on her door. She answers it to see her master who tells her not to pee in his bed while he’s gone, then he leaves. Rina hangs up the payphone and turns around to keep walking along the sidewalk. It’s freezing outside, so she needs to get home quickly, but master just got done telling her what she needed to buy from the store. Once she gets to the store, she buys a few things, but sees a fire hydrant in the middle of an isle, as well as a yellow “severe consequences” sign right beside it. She bends down to hold herself, feeling liters of pee rushing to exit, to add to the wet floor, and then she either wakes up to stop herself from peeing, or another dream starts

Guest IllusiveOne

Rina is on a walk with her master. Its a nice, sunny day with a decently warm temperature. She looks around to see other dogs walking with their masters. Suddenly, she's met with a fire hydrant and the sky goes overcast. Suddenly the hydrant in front of her as well as ones all across this dreamscape beging bursting and water blasts out in geysers, droplets raining down on Rina as she stares in shock.

Suddenly she awakens. Whether or not she leaked is up to you

I can't write that well on my phone, but I'll try to be a bit descriptive! How about a nightmare in which she's desperately looking around an enormous hallway for the bathroom? The pressure intensifying with each step she takes until, finally, she sees the bathroom welcoming her with the door wide open, she charges in, happily plops down on the toilet, and just as the pleasure builds up, announcing a massive relief...! She wakes up, even more desperate than she was before. 

Hmm this will be fun!!

how about Rina is walking around a park and noticed a fountain, which reminds her she needs to pee, she decides to go home so she can go. As she is leaving the park she sees a dog peeing on a tree, a little further down a kid drinking from a water fountain and then just by the exit a family having a picnic where the mum is pouring drinks. All of this makes her need to go more.

now she is on the street with a 20min walk ahead of her. 5mins into the walk she see kids having a water fight, spraying each other with water guns, she has to stop and look the other way while pushing her legs together. 5mins later she walks past a travel agent with a video playing in the window of waterfalls and rivers, advertising a holiday that includes a lot of water sports. She has to walk on and subtly hold her self until she can’t hear it anymore. 5mins later she walks past a new shop that’s sells toilets. Just the sight makes her need even worse. Finally she is almost home. She can see her house... and the sprinklers are on spraying the grass and plants. She manages to get inside but she is holding herself absolutely bursting.

she goes to where the bathroom is, opens the door and sees a swimming pool with splashing water, she tries another door, she finds a single shower, gushing water, next door a dripping tap, next door a giant TV advertising a new bathroom and the sound of a toilet flushing, next door she sees a toilet, rushes over but it’s not plumbed in. 

she leaves the room at her absolute limit, she can feel she is seconds away from bursting. She notices a plant in the corner of the hall way. Hobbles over to it as a last resort... hovers over it, moves her hands about to release the pressure when she wakes up. (Hopefully she wakes up before bursting in the bed!) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As Rina drifted off to the land of slumber, she found herself in a chair. A wooden chair, facing two of her spy rivals. They had some glasses of water, pouring them out as Rina whimpered. Smirking, they pulled down a screen, playing videos of waterfalls on a projector. 
"If you give us ze information," one of them said, "Ve vill let you go!" 

Rina closed her eyes, though she could still hear it... when she opened her eyes again, she was outside. On a walk! Her tail wagged hard. She loved being on walks! And master was with her! She hugged his leg and he patted her head. It made her happy to be praised! She noticed a hydrant and crossed her legs. "Um... m-master?" she tugged on his pant leg, whimpering as she put a hand between her legs. "C-can I...?" She motioned to the hydrant. Her master shook his head. "Not yet, Rina. Hold it a while longer." Rina looked up at him and slightly nodded. Soon she noticed the sky go overcast, and s it began to rain, all the hydrants began to burst, jets of water pouring out! Rina put both hands between her quivering legs, her whole body shaking as her bulging, bursting bladder pounded with agony. 

"Huh?" Soon she found herself on the couch again. Oh, that's right, she was watching the Lord of the Rings movies! She still had to pee, really badly, but these would pass the time! She found it funny how they all played the Sims for a while. Soon she heard a knock at the door. She ran to answer it, as fast as she could with a massively full bladder. She opened it. It was...
"Master!" She hugged him, but that just put more pressure on her already-bursting tank of piss. 
"Now Rina," he said, "Don't pee on my bed!" He closed the door and Rina hung up the phone. She turned around to keep walking down the long sidewalk. It was freezing, and the wind blew against her exposed skin, instantly giving her goosebumps, and soon she was shivering. Master told her she needed some things from the store, right? So she hurried, and soon reached it! She grabbed a couple of things... orange juice, bottles of water, a carton or two of milk, some tea bags... 
Then Rina noticed a hydrant. In the middle of the aisle. "Ohhh..." She pressed her legs together, another whimper escaping her lips. She noticed a sign beside the fire hydrant: "SEVERE CONSEQUENCES!" it said. She bent down, holding herself, her legs crossing again, as she felt her several liters of pee rushing towards the exit...!! 

"Guh!!" Rina opened her eyes to finds herself in a forest. She was seriously tempted by every tree. Walking around a bit, Rina saw a squirrel girl sighing happily as she peed all over a tree. Rina's pupils shrunk as she once again felt a HUGE desperate wave wash over her! Soon she heard the sound of water, following it to find a river. Holding herself once again with both hands, the naked dog girl followed the river down a ways until she saw a massive lake! She stared at the water for a bit. Even though she was horribly desperate, the water was pretty. The way it sparkled in the sunlight made her feel happy. Soon, Rina noticed an opening in the water. She walked towards it and found a... ngh... waterfall...Holding herself tighter, Rina looked at the waterfall. The water in it was... yellow!? 

Rina's vision soon cleared, as through the waterfall was a park, and in the center of a park was a giant fountain! This of course made the dog girl cross her legs again, holding herself as she kept walking. As she left the park she noticed a dog peeing on a tree, making a bunch of hers rush to the exit, making Rina have to clench her muscles way tighter, and making her have to double-cross her legs for the first time since she started holding! She whined and squirmed, before finally collecting herself and continuing on, noticing a kid drinking from a water fountain, and a picnic where someone is pouring some tall glasses of lemonade. 

Rina whimpered loudly, her legs crossing again as her bulging bladder pounded and sloshed. She got to the street, where she knew it was a 20 minute walk to get back home! Her mind cut to 5 minutes later, about a quarter of the way there, and there were some kids having a water gun/water balloon fight, which makes her cross her legs again. Sweat begins to form as the struggle to hold it became more and more apparent. Another 5 minutes and there's a businessman in the middle of the street, selling a tourist attraction with plenty of water sports! She held herself again, this time more tightly, sweat pouring down as she shook, her bladder jiggling and sloshing as she closed her eyes tightly, walking quicker as she tried not to hear it anymore. 

Another 5 minutes into the walk and Rina noticed a store - "Jeff's Toilet Plaza!" Full of the thing she needed the most. There was actually a picture on their sign of a girl peeing, making the horribly desperate dog hop in place, from one bare foot to the other, as she tried to stop the river of pee from shooting out of her at high speeds! "Oh god... ohhh god..." She held her eyes shut, and soon she was home. She rushed to the door, past the sprinklers that were making her bursting bladder pound and pulse, the several liters in her rushing to try and get out. Luckily Rina was able to get inside, but she was absolutely, categorically, horribly bursting!!

She rushed to the bathroom, opening the door to find a swimming pool, with people splashing away, a water slide in the background. Another whimper escaped as she ran down the hallway, every step exacerbating her need. She opened the next door and found a shower blasting water, making her almost yell out. The next room, a tap. Dripping. She saw it, hearing the water drip-drip-dripping away and she barked in a fit of desperation! She went to the next door and saw a toilet... on a screen advertising one. The next door, finally a toilet, but with a sign that said "Plumbing broken!", making her sweating increase, hopping once again from foot to foot. 

Rina finally got to a potted plant at the end of the hall. "I'm... I'm sorry master, I can't hold it!!" She screamed, squatting over the plant. Just as she was just about to get some sweet release... 

She opened her eyes to find herself on a boat! "Huh?" She gasped, whimpering as she had to quickly stop her stream from coming once again! On a boat by herself. It was raining. The waves rocked the boat back and forth, agitating the girl's bursting organ. Plus, not to mention to constant sight and sound of water. All around her, water. No land in sight, just water, water everywhere. The poor bursting girl sat on the boat, legs double-crossed, sweat coming down from her head, her tail between her legs along with both of her hands, everything squeezing as tightly as possible in order to prevent this horrible place from causing total bladder failure!

After a few more moments, the rough swaying of the boat, combined with the overwhelming presence of water reminding her constantly of her horrible need to pee, worse than any previous time, more desperate than she had ever been, Rina yelled out "I can't take it!" She leaned her bare ass over the side of the boat, and heard a horn blare as she started to evacuate...!!

"Guh! Wha-?" Rina woke up! 

"Aah!!" She suddenly clenched her muscles again to stop her from turning master's bed into a water bed! Holding herself, Rina realized that even though she got a good sleep, feeling well-rested, her bladder was a lot more full than it was the night before. She panted, the constant pressure from needing to hold a liter of pee in her trembling tank combining with the heat of the house to keep her warm through the bitter cold night. Maybe even a little TOO warm.

Now that Rina's awake, what's her first task of the day? Doing anything seems tough, but the nudist brunette assures herself she can keep holding her pee if she tries hard enough... for master! 

1. Make herself some coffee. Gotta stay awake, right?

2. She's probably been sweating in real life too, she should take a shower. :3 

3. Call master, she needs to pee NOW!! 

4. Open her window, maybe even go outside for a few moments, since she needs to cool down.

5. Look for something she can use as a plug, it'll make tasks easier but if she does it herself then it has a chance of coming out when she's not expecting it! 

6. Something else? (Please comment your idea if you pick 6. :D)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, that was a long chapter, with a lot of descriptions about just how desperate she is. I hope you guys appreciated that one, there (probably) won't be a chapter quite that long for quite some time. 😛 

Rina walked into the bathroom, staring at the toilet longingly as she whined and whimpered, squirming heavily. She wanted to sit on it and just release all of her pent-up pee, but she wasn't allowed to! She turned on the shower and it almost made her leak. Crossing one leg over the other and then twisting it until her bare foot peeked back out the same side, Rina breathed shallowly so as not to leak all over the bathroom floor. The tiles were cold under her feet, which wasn't making anything easier!

After a minute or so had gone by of waiting for the water to get warm, Rina stepped in. The constant blast of water was almost too much for her to handle, but she just thought about making master happy and... master! Of course! If he knew how much trouble she was having holding it, surely he'd help her do something about it, right? The barrage of water continued, some of it even running down her bulging bladder, making her trembling organ pulse and pound, making Rina whimper and groan, one hand against her crotch as she washed herself with the other.

After what seemed like an eternity (but in reality was only about 5 minutes), Rina stepped out of the shower, shaking herself dry. The motion made her overly-full piss tank slosh around, making Rina gasp and cross her legs TIGHTLY. "Ohhh gosh, I shouldn't have done that...!!!" She held herself, bending over, until she felt a little better, then headed outside of the bathroom. She walked downstairs slowly enough so as not to leak and made her way over to the phone. But before she called, she wanted to make sure she stayed awake for the call. "What was that thing master always makes himself to stay awake?" she asked. "Tea? ...No, no, it was coffee!" She walked over to the cupboard. "Now, I think it works like this?" She put the filter in, then walked over and started pouring water into the jug, making her bladder pang and making her cross her legs even tighter. "Ngh... h-hurry!!" 

Soon it finished and she took the water, pouring it into the coffee maker. As it slowly drip... drip.... dripped into the pot, making her bladder tremble, Rina walked back over to the phone, picking it up and pressing the button which she knew was the speed dial for master's cell phone. 

"C'mon, pick up, please pick up!!!" She held herself, one hand holding the phone and the other hand pressing against her bare pussy as her bare foot tapped on the ground, the other leg twisted like a pretzel, to try and prevent the torrent of piss that was pressing against her urethra from shooting out like a fire hose.

"Hello?" came a response from the phone. 

"Master!" Rina's tail swished behind her. No matter how torturous her experience was, hearing her master's voice always calmed her down and made her happy. 

"Oh, hi Rina!" Her master's voice was happy and soft, like he was happy to hear from her too. "How have you been doing on your own?" 

"U-um... well, master, I was um... I-I've been doing well, but I... I drank WAY too much and I really, really, REALLY need to pee!"

"Oh..." her master paused. "I see..." 

"Can I use the bathroom? Please, master? Please?"

"Hmm..." He stopped for a moment, she heard silence. "I'm sorry, Rina, it looks freezing outside, I don't want you peeing outside, your pee could freeze, it could internally damage you!" 

Rina looked outside. It was snowing. "O-okay, master..." She bounced on her foot that was still on the ground, "W-what about the toilet!? Can I use it, please master?" 

"Ohh..." he sounded sad, "The toilet's broken. I was going to call someone to fix it when I got home, but I didn't expect you to drink this much..."

"M-maybe you could call him today?" Rina asked, shaking. 

"Okay, I'll call him tonight to come for tomorrow. Think you can hold it for one more day?"

Rina whimpered softly, but if her master directly asked her to do it - AND gave her a goal - then she'd try her best! "Yes, master!" Her tail wagged behind her. She loved pleasing master. 

"Good girl! I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay, master! Thank you!"

"You're welcome, good bye!" 

"Bye master!" Rina hung up. She smiled, her tail still wagging. Soon, however, bends over, now both of her hands pressed firmly between her legs. She walked over to the coffee maker, pouring it out as her bladder trembled and pounded. "Aah..." She needed to pee SO badly, and she wasn't allowed to release! But, could she maybe make it easier?

1. Look for something to use as a plug! If she plugs herself up, she can't accidentally leak! (Easy for it to pop out, making things harder, and making it easier for her to leak. Also not guaranteed to find anything. 😛)

2. Go for a walk outside! Maybe her pee, or even her urethra, will freeze, making her unable to release! It'll be cold, but worth it! (Might work, but wouldn't work for long when she comes back inside. 😛 This one's mostly to make her more desperate, since cold makes that worse.)

3. Put something like tape over her crotch, that'd hold it all in, right? (It's work at first, but then it'd come loose and make it easier to leak.)

4. Nothing. Hold it at any cost, without help, it's what master would want! 

5. Something else...? 

Edited by Bees (see edit history)