Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both girls decided having one last drink of something would be for the best. They were both desperately thirsty. Rina whimpered as she poured herself a drink of water. Sakura squirmed and sweated as s

Rina took the cap off of the bottle, squirming as she put the bottle to her lips, soon starting to chug the 1 liter bottle of iced tea. Her bladder shivered, trembled and shook, a burning hot pang run

Hey, guys, just letting you know, this isn't abandoned, just, writing a sex scene with two horribly desperate girls is more time-consuming than I first thought. 😛 So expect this, just maybe not any ti

Guest IllusiveOne

I think she should play some games or watch a movie to distract herself, and as her need gets worse possibly give master a call to see when they'll be home 

Rina decided it wasn't worth it to call master yet, he was probably busy. Plus, her urge wasn't *that* bad yet, she decided she'd hold it, and play a game to help take her mind off of things. She found a great one - The Sims! She put in the latest version, with the latest expansion, and started playing. Her tail wagged along as she started playing her own household, she had created a few people. Them playing in the pool made her squirm just a little, but otherwise she just spent some time enjoying herself. Playing the hours away, at some point she decided enough was enough and saved the game, turning off the computer.

Getting up from her chair, Emma realized something. All that tea had gone to her bladder. 

"Ohhh!!" She groaned, holding herself tightly & cutely. "Masterrr..." She remembered he was still away. "Oh no..." She could still hold it, but it was going to be a struggle. Harder than it had been, definitely. Walking back upstairs, Rina realized something else. Something she wished she didn't realize. She was also thirsty. Like, really thirsty. She groaned again, this time a bit louder, as she realized she'd have to drink more, add to the load in her bladder. 

Walking over to the fridge, she opened it, briefly giving her a chill, before grabbing a bottle of water and closing the fridge again. She sat down on a kitchen table and, opening the water making her cross her legs, she took a big sip. "Hmmm..." She shivered a little, the basement had been downright chilly compared to the kitchen. 

She wondered what she should do now... 

1. Take a nap. It'll help pass the time.

2. Brew some more tea, she's getting chilly again.

3. Watch a movie, to help pass the time as well.

4. Drink more water, she needs to stay hydrated, bladder be damned!

5. Something else? Or a combination of 2 of the above? Let me know. 🙂 

On 1/15/2021 at 2:38 PM, Phentaiee said:

I feel like it would help to know the time of day, sometimes it’s nap time, and sometimes it’s movie time! You can never really be sure with no frame of reference! Regardless, I pick 3

Right, yeah, I probably should've specified, huh? ^^; Um, I picture it around early afternoon, her getting up in the beginning was close to morning, she had something to eat (and drink), then played her game for a couple hours, so that time frame makes sense to me. So she might be getting hungry for lunch soon. 😛

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rina decided, since it was about lunch time anyway, she'd grab herself a snack, a drink, and head in to watch a movie. That'd distract her enough to hopefully hold it for the rest of the day. Getting the popcorn out of the cupboard, she walked over to the microwave, putting the bag in. "Um... popcorn!" She found the button and pressed it, smiling as she watched it for a moment, though soon she walked over to the fridge, grabbing a soda as she shivered a little from the internal temperature of the fridge. She soon heard the microwave beep, closing the fridge and walking over, grabbing the popcorn and putting it into a plastic bowl. "Hmmm..." She went over and got some butter, spreading some over the top of the popcorn, before putting it back and walking into the living room with the popcorn and the soda, opening the can as she sat, deciding on a movie to watch.

Browsing through Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, and a few others, Rina got a few ideas, but still needed to decide what exactly she wanted to watch. 

1. Lord of the Rings (By far the longest choice, especially if she watches all of them, will lead to her being more desperate afterwards)

2. Finding Nemo or The Little Mermaid (Will make her more desperate due to all the water, leading to more desperation during rather than after)

3. Jurassic World (Best of both world, though not as long as LOTR, and not nearly as many water scenes as Little Mermaid/Finding Nemo)

4. Binge a TV show (With the breaks in between the episodes, she'll be reminded of her urge more frequently)

5. Something else? (Any other suggestions? Something I could be missing, perhaps? :3) 

And does a special event happen during this?

A. She spills soda and has to clean it up! (Leading to desperate incidents :3)

B. She gets another visitor at the door - now that she's more desperate the cold should be more fun.

C. She gets cold, the heat turning down, maybe leading to more tea? Or maybe just, wrapping herself tightly in a blanket, leading to pressure on her bladder? :3 

D. No, nothing. Let her enjoy the movie in (relative) peace. 

E. Something else...?

To pick, just put 1A, 2C, 3D, etc. If you go 5E, tell me both things, please. 🙂