Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, yes, I know, I'm unreliable when it comes to interactive stories. But hey, I figured I'd try one out, see how it goes. 🤷‍♂️ 

So basically my idea here is, a dog girl has been told by her new master, in no uncertain terms, to ask him when she has to use the bathroom. So what happens when he's out of the house? :3 Well, I'm set to explore that concept. 

Your first job is to determine a couple of things. What will the doggirl's age be? (Minimum 18, since she will be naked for at least the beginning of the story, possibly a lot longer. xP) 

Second, how long will the master be out? (A day? 3 days? A week? A couple weeks? Up to you. :p) 

Third, how does our little miss doggo look? Is she full-on furry, or does she just have dog ears and a tail? 

Fourth, her bladder capacity: Is it gigantic, tiny, or somewhere in between?

And finally, what season is it? If it's summer she may try going out of the house, where she'd be tempted by the grass, hydrants, etc. If it's winter, it'd be cold, which would make her urge even worse, and she'd be a lot less tempted to go outside because it's so cold, so she'd need to stay inside and therefore be kept desperate. :3 Spring and Autumn are just less-extreme versions of those. 😛

One thing to keep in mind, this will be a story of extreme desperation, so she may not wet for a while. If you're here for a lot of wettings, then I'm afraid that's not what I'm offering. 

So, just let me know your choices for 1-5, and I promise the next one will not be so involved. Thanks! 🙂 Buzz buzz! 😄 

Edited by Bees (see edit history)
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both girls decided having one last drink of something would be for the best. They were both desperately thirsty. Rina whimpered as she poured herself a drink of water. Sakura squirmed and sweated as s

Rina took the cap off of the bottle, squirming as she put the bottle to her lips, soon starting to chug the 1 liter bottle of iced tea. Her bladder shivered, trembled and shook, a burning hot pang run

Hey, guys, just letting you know, this isn't abandoned, just, writing a sex scene with two horribly desperate girls is more time-consuming than I first thought. 😛 So expect this, just maybe not any ti

Guest IllusiveOne

I'll go ahead and throw my answer into the ring 🙂

Master should be gone intentionally a week, but could possibly be held up/stuck for a longer period of time

I'm going to say dog ears and tail only on design

As for bladder capacity, I would say somewhere in between. Not a tiny bladder, but a large bladder that can still be pushed to and inevitably passed its limits 

As for the season, winter sounds like the best option. Oh not for her of course, but for the readers 😉

Excited to see where things go!

Ok I'll try.

17 hours ago, Bees said:

Your first job is to determine a couple of things. What will the doggirl's age be? (Minimum 18, since she will be naked for at least the beginning of the story, possibly a lot longer. xP) 

Early 20's

Second, how long will the master be out? (A day? 3 days? A week? A couple weeks? Up to you. :p) 

I would say 3-5 days to begin with

Third, how does our little miss doggo look? Is she full-on furry, or does she just have dog ears and a tail? 

Just ears and tails, no furry body/limbs please

Fourth, her bladder capacity: Is it gigantic, tiny, or somewhere in between?

I'm all for huge volumes and extreme holding, so she should have huge and very strong bladder that massively bulges when full (still she can get extremely desperate with notable bladder pain)

And finally, what season is it? If it's summer she may try going out of the house, where she'd be tempted by the grass, hydrants, etc. If it's winter, it'd be cold, which would make her urge even worse, and she'd be a lot less tempted to go outside because it's so cold, so she'd need to stay inside and therefore be kept desperate. :3 Spring and Autumn are just less-extreme versions of those. 😛

I love summer, but by given reasons cold winter sounds better for keeping her away from temptations

Alright, so! 

The results are in, it looks like we're continuing on with these numbers:

How long will master be out: About a week, at first.

Features: Only dog ears and a tail, the rest fully human

Season: Winter :3

Bladder Size: Big, but not gigantic

With all that having been said, let's get started!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rina sighed happily. She was sleeping on the couch, her tail wagging in her sleep. Her master had been gone only for about half an hour, but that didn't stop her from enjoying a nice, well-deserved rest. After all, she had bravely chased down that fierce laser on the wall earlier! She had gone to sleep knowing full well that she was a very good dog. Peacefully sleeping the day away, her brown shoulder-length hair rested along her bare back - bare, of course, because dogs didn't wear clothes, so she felt she shouldn't either. So there she lay, buck naked, thankful that master had previously turned the heat on. It was winter, after all. Snow blanketed the city outside. Rina always thought it was pretty, but didn't dare play in it. Not that it wouldn't be fun, it absolutely would be, but it was just far too cold! Whatever the case, those thoughts didn't cross her mind as she slept. They didn't need to. She was perfectly warm and content. 

After 10 more minutes, she suddenly woke up. She heard a noise! With master not in the house, Rina would have to be a very good puppy and defend their house from intruders! She quickly got up and moved into the kitchen, only to find that a pot had fallen over. She grabbed it and put it back on the counter. Being fully awake now, having been startled by the sudden clatter, Rina decided to make herself some food. Just a sandwich, ham and cheese, nothing too fancy, but she needed to decide what drink would go with it. She wanted to decide ahead of time, so she didn't have to keep the fridge open for too long. 

From what she knew, there were a few different things she could choose from.

She could have water, the simplest drink, but also the best thirst-quencher.

She could have lemonade, which would taste really good, but be quite out of season (and provide a decent diuretic effect), but maybe she could pretend she was on a beach.

She could have milk, which would taste good, but also be very filling.

She could have hot tea, which master told her was good, and she had seen him do enough times that she could probably make it herself. (Strong diuretic effect)

She could have soda, which she was told she couldn't have much of, but master wasn't there, she could have as much as she wanted, in theory.

Or maybe there was another drink in the fridge. One she didn't know about. 

So the choice is yours, what does Rina drink? :3

Rina decided, it was cold enough outside that a warm drink would hit the spot. She grabbed some tea bags from the cupboard and then, just like master taught her, grabbed the proper tea kettle, then filled it with water. "Hmmm, now how do I..." She squinted to see the buttons on the stove, until finally she found the right ones to burn the burner on, after which she placed the kettle on top and waited. She quickly opened the fridge to grab the milk, since she'd pour milk into it, and shivered when the cold air from the fridge came into contact with her naked body. She giggled a bit before closing it, carton in hand.

Soon enough, the kettle started to boil. "Oh!" She ran over and grabbed it, pouring it into a glass that the bag was resting in. The warmth it generated was really nice, but the natural bitterness was a little too much for her to handle, so once it got up to full strength, Rina added the milk, and some sugar, as well as a bit of honey. "There," she said to nobody in particular, as she admired her own work. Picking up the tea, she took a sip. "Whoa!" It was currently a little too hot to drink, but it still tasted really good. She put the milk away (eliciting another shiver from the dog girl), then walked back over, blowing on the tea a bit as she carried it back with her into the next room. Taking another sip, her tail started wagging as she kept drinking the tea.

And before she knew it, it was gone. "Oh... whoops!" She giggled, "I guess it was just really good." Suddenly feeling really warm, but also really energized, Rina considered going for a run around the house! She couldn't go out in the snow, obviously, even though the the added warmth from the tea a quick romp wouldn't be bad, she still wanted to avoid it, considering her state of undress. But she didn't wanna break anything... would master be okay with it? He had let her do it before, but...

Before she could finish her thought, however, there was a familiar sound. One that made Rina's ears perk up. It was the doorbell. She ran, on all fours, over to the window next to the door and peered out. It was a woman with what looked like some sort of package. Did she really wanna risk opening the door to greet her? She'd be a pupsicle! But the tea... Rina was sure the warmth from the tea might be enough to make her okay with it, for a couple of minutes! But at the same time, another glass of tea sounded really good. But then the woman might not leave the package at the door! But if she did, it would be much easier to open the door, grab it and close the door again before the cold really had a chance to get to her. She looked over at the kettle, still fairly full, and had to stop and think. What should she do?

1. Open the door and greet the woman. Gotta be nice, like master would want! (Will increase her desperation, though she's not really feeling any at the moment. Though it may kickstart it a little sooner.)

2. Make herself some more tea and wait for the package to be delivered to the door. (Will increase the amount of liquid inside her, but will also risk missing the package entirely. Also, will not increase bladder capacity until the tea reaches her bladder, so less of an immediate effect.)

3. Try to do both! The extra warmth from *2* glasses of tea would be better than one, but she'd have to hurry! (Rushing might make her miss one or both of the activities, so it's high risk, high reward.)

4. Something else? (If you can think of something else clever, let me know and I'll see about somehow including it in the next part. 🙂)

(And don't worry, the desperation will start very soon. >:3)

Rina decided, she had enough tea left over, she could warm herself up. Opening the door, her tail wagging behind her, she greeted the woman happily. "Hi hi hi!" 

"Um... hello," the woman said, "Is the owner of the house in?"

Rina shivered as the frigid winter air hit her naked body. "N-no, I'm afraid he's out. Did you have a package for him?" She looked down at it, her nipples hardening from the freezing wind.

"Yes, I'm here to deliver it. Can you ask him to sign for it when he gets back?" 

Rina felt another big shiver run up her spine as she nodded, grabbing the equally-freezing package. "Y-yes, ma'am!" She put on a smile, but she really just wanted to close the door. Her breath came out in little clouds, and she wasn't even the one outside! 

"Great. I'll see you later."

"Y-you too!" The dog girl said, stuttering from the cold. 

As the delivery woman left, Rina kept the door open for a few more seconds to make sure she got out okay, then quickly closed the door and locked it, hugging herself and shivering. "Brrr! Th-that was a b-bad idea...!" She quickly went into the kitchen, putting the package down on the counter, as she poured herself another cup of tea, being extra careful with her trembling hands. 

Sipping the tea again, she sighed happily as the warmth ran through her body. "Mmm, that's better." Her tail wagged contentedly as she started to warm up. Walking back into the living room, she put the tea down on the table as she turned on the TV, curling up on the couch.

After about 20 minutes, she started to notice she needed to pee a little bit. "Uh-oh..." She remembered what master had said, to ask him permission when she had to pee. It was okay though, she could hold it, it wasn't that bad yet. In fact, she was really enjoying her tea. It was almost done, though, she had drank a lot of it. She didn't realize, however, that tea was a diuretic. She didn't even know what that word meant. So she sat on the couch, finishing her glass of tea and watching Netflix, hoping the feeling would pass, but it wasn't. She figured she could try doing a few things. 

1. She could try to have a nap. It'd pass the time, plus master might be back when she wakes up!

2. She could try calling master! (Won't do anything to her desperation, but it'd be a fun, cute interaction. xP)

3. She could play a game, or watch a movie, to distract herself!

4. She could just put up with it for now, and wait until she's *really* feeling it to try one of those other solutions.

5. She could try something else? (Give your idea(s) if you pick this one, please. :))