Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female At job/work desperation

A volunteer working in a canteen some 30 years ago I saw was desperate to pee, she was an elegant mature lady about 50, she was shifting her feet keeping moving as she stood on the same spot, we were late in for dinner just caught the last of the service, she must have grew desperate during the service as she was one of two servers and she wasn’t able to leave serving all these kids as too much for just one server,

she was wearing one of those knee length woollen pleated skirts, image added..

when the last kid was served she tidied up the serving utensils and took away the trays of food then started washing down the vacant tables in the canteen, still looking like she’s desperate for the ladies! 

a senior man came to speak to her she was shifting on the spot bending one knee over the other now it seemed even more desperate, she must have said something to him about her need because she started crossed leg walking to the corridor where the toilets were with him just behind he still talking she nodding her head looking over her shoulder at him trying to get to the loo...

images.jpeg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good few years ago now I was a supply teacher. I never knew where or when I would be needed and often got last minute calls and had to be at the school for it starting. This one particular day I had

Another time I was extremely desperate at work and almost wet myself was when I was a PA for a while. I worked alone in a small office for an older man who I respected greatly. He always wore a suit,

I'm a nurse, and as often goes with the territory, have been busting at work too many times to count. It just gets busy and sometimes can be hard to fit in a toilet visit (if you need one between brea

Posted Images

On 3/16/2021 at 1:26 AM, Anna B said:

No worries, thanks for the appreciation. Sorry about the delay replying, but I don't visit here all the time.

The "nurses' bladder" generally refers to nurses developing the ability to hold large amounts of pee, due to having to keep putting off going to the toilet because of being busy. I've also seen it refer to ending up with bladder problems due to chronic holding on.

Yes, in my case I certainly am aware of having a full bladder before leaving work. But I didn't have to become a nurse to aquire the habit of putting off going until I really had to; I've been like that all my life! So it's just another aspect of that tendency that makes me pass up the opportunity to relieve myself before leaving work, in favour of using my own nice "friendly" toilet once I get home. And I'm also quite prone to Front Door Desperation, ie getting a big, demanding and premature urge to pee once I arrive home, resulting in me being "suddenly" busting once I arrive home. (or, strangely, as soon as I get in my car!)

Thanks for sharing that. I do feel so sorry for nurses because of this and I am aware of the risks of UTIs, particularly if also dehydrated because of also being too busy to drink much. I have to be honest though that i do adore that idea of women, especially nurses, who habitually pass up opportunity to relieve themselves until they're absolutely dying to go. Would you say that nurses really do actually have larger bladder capacity than us mortal folk? I know this is often said to be the case.

Stumbled on this parody and thought of you

https://gomerblog.com/2017/12/hero-nurse-wins-the-coveted-golden-bladder-award/

• 3 weeks later...

Work places are so varied, here’s some desperation I’ve seen outwith the office,

girl was selling art in the street, had all the prints laid out on the ground around her, she was dressed as a trader, black trousers and a jacket with a money belt, skipped hat, she was desperately pacing around, it was a very busy pedestrian precinct, she must have been waiting for someone to come and let her go as she couldn’t leave the art for fear of theft, eventually another girl arrived and she went to public toilets 100m down the precinct, no idea how long she had been waiting,

Late one afternoon a door to door canvasser woman was going door to door in our area and was showing signs of desperation as she stood on the doorsteps, when she got to our house she was visibly shifting around to hold in her pee, after I listened to her pitch I declined their services, she said I could help her out by accepting and then decline later by phone call as she needed another 4 acceptances for the day, poor woman I thought bursting to pee all afternoon and not near finished for the day, so I accepted to help her finally get her quota, as she took my details down she was so desperate looking as she crossed and recrossed her legs I asked what was next for her she said just 3 more and she could get the bus home ! 

One from the office years ago a young woman at reception as I waited for an appointment, she was standing trying to send a fax and it wouldn’t go through, she was visibly squirming bursting to pee, the phone rang so she abandoned the fax and sat in her chair to answer the call, when the call was over she dialled someone and asked could they man the phones so she could go to the toilet, she went back to the fax she stood trying to send it squirming then the other woman arrived she abandoned the fax saying that will need to wait and quickly went into a toilet at reception, it was a toilet in a cupboard, no double door, I could hear her pee hissing from behind the door..

• 2 months later...

The most desperate I've been at work so far was on a day when I had to walk around on the ground of a power plant for several hours with a group of other people. When we started I already needed to pee a bit, and I could easily have used the toilet at the meeting room from where we started, but as we just had I arrived there and I didn't want to delay the group, I decided to hold it and I was optimistic that I could hold it until we were finished. But I had underestimated how long it would take...

We were walking around and doing our job and at the beginning it wasn't to bad. My bladder was moderately full and I could comfortably hold it. But as we moved on from building to building it became increasingly worse. After about two hours it was really uncomfortable as my bladder was screaming for relief.
I considered excusing myself and walking back to the main building to use the toilet there. But again I didn't want to cause a delay and decided to keep holding.
Some more time went by, half an hour maybe, and my urge started to get painful. I needed a lot of concentration to stand up straight and walk normally. I carefully bend over a little bit whenever I had to write something down, so it didn't seem strange. I really wanted to hold myself but couldn't do that openly because the other people would have noticed. 
Soon I reached a constant pain level and I knew that from there on it would not be long before I'd start leaking. Whenever I had a chance to turn away from the group I gave my crotch a little squeeze. But I was well beyond the point where this did bring a real relief.
Luckily we had nearly reached the end of our tour by then, so I just had to keep going for the last meters. I made sure to be on the head of the group so I was the first one to pass the security gate. 
Just after that I walked straight into the bathroom next to it, fumbled to open my trousers and received my much needed relief. I had made it there with dry underwear, aside from a tiny spurt. It took several minutes to empty my bladder completely because my muscles were cramped so badly, but the feeling of relief was almost orgasmic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2021 at 9:42 AM, huberp76 said:

This kind of situations i like absolutely.

Your girlfriend told you that she would need to wee, but was to shy to go.

She did hold it for hours and did not even go before you did leave, she went to the car with her bladder full, maybe very full.

It would be absolutely arousing for me!

Was it arousing for you too, to know that she did not have a wee for so long and that she would need to go since hours?

How long did the journey last until home?

Great that her dad stopped for cigarettes and great that her brother went in the toilet before she could go.

Did you like that? Did you see her waiting in front of the door?

Did she has her legs crossed?

Great experience, thank you for sharing. Have you more of this?

Another from same gf , don’t recall posting this before but may have apologies if it’s a repost,

we went with her parents on holiday for a week to a seaside resort, July mid eighties, warm sunny day, we picked her up at her work in the city she was on a half day, we then travelled for 2 hrs, had a stop, gf and I didn’t get out the car, we were fooling around,

travelled final 2 hrs and as we entered the town my gf asked how long as she was bursting ! First time she said anything about needing to pee,

as usual her mum moaned at her for giving no notice and they were close just trying to find the hotel in the busy streets,

as we drove around my  gf reminded us she was needing the toilet and was bursting, her mum reminded her she had the chance to go 2 hrs ago but she didn’t, she then said she hadn’t been since this morning, so no peebefore she left her work again, her mum shook her head, that was about 9 hrs ago.....

we found the hotel, it was a town house one of many in the street, for uk folks Blackpool, her parents knew the owners and as they greeted each other my gf was desperately huffing about the wait, we got room key and headed up, past the loo on the landing that we would share with others, got in the room, just me and the gf, parents still down stairs chatting, she said to me did you see the loo on the way that’s where we go, I said I did,

she jumped on the bed squirming a little asking me what I thought so far?  Delaying her bathroom visit, I said yes good so far, at that she jumped up said again she was bursting and had been needing the loo for ages and had to go, she left the room for the loo in the hall to pee, came back relieved and we went out for a walk to explore, I peed to before we left...