Sign In

male and female At job/work desperation

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good few years ago now I was a supply teacher. I never knew where or when I would be needed and often got last minute calls and had to be at the school for it starting. This one particular day I had

Another time I was extremely desperate at work and almost wet myself was when I was a PA for a while. I worked alone in a small office for an older man who I respected greatly. He always wore a suit,

I'm a nurse, and as often goes with the territory, have been busting at work too many times to count. It just gets busy and sometimes can be hard to fit in a toilet visit (if you need one between brea

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I had been super desperate quite a few times at work, usually during longer meetings after lunch, when I have to pee more often and even if I use a bathroom before the meeting, I get desperate to pee soon again.

I had one big wetting at work also. It happened many years ago, when I only started to work. I'm scaredy cat by nature and when I made a costly mistake and boss called me to her office and yelled at me, I just couldn't control my bladder and wet myself. She was really apologetic after she saw my wet pants and never raised her voice on me again, but co-workers made fun out of my misfortune for many years after that. When I'm really nervous, I get the urge to pee and if I get scared as well, pee usually just start to come out and can't stop it. It's not even necessary for me to feel the need to pee before event occurs. How big the wetting is, usually depends how full my bladder is and how scared and nervous I'm. It can be just a few spurts or full wetting. Sometimes I even manage to stop peeing already, just to start again a moment later.

11 hours ago, SoBursting said:

True story - My ex girlfriend from school days got her first office job and on her first day she didn’t use the bathroom at all as she was shy to ask where it was, she had not been shown around properly and didn’t know where the ladies toilet was, she held it till she left work at 5 and took a 35 minute bus to her mothers shop arriving about 5.50pm where she had already agreed to meet her to drive home from there, she went To the toilet in the shop,

it was her mother who told me this that same night, angry that her daughter had not been more responsible for looking after herself, my gf was totally embarrassed her mother shared it with me,

the mother explained how she arrived at the shop banging on the door pleading to be let in, mother thought something was seriously wrong, when she opened the door and asked what was wrong she ran past her heading for the toilet saying I’m bursting for the toilet, 

when she came out her mum asked why she hadn’t gone before she left the office it was then she confessed she was too shy to ask where it was and had not been all day, she said she had been needing to go since about just after lunchtime,

my gf just laughed when mum described her desperate state, she just said, ‘I really was desperate’

It is absolutely arousing for me if a girl hold her wee really, really long.

I like it if she is needing to wee really bad, but if she is to shy to admit that she would need to go, if she is trying to wait for a chance where she can go in silence without to ask for a loo.

That can be sometimes torture for a girls bladder.

It is hot for me to read, how you write “she had not been all day and that she was needing to go since after lunch “.

To imagine that she did not wee since morning, that she was needing since lunch and that she was holding her full bladder until evening, is absolutely hot and arousing for me.

Did you ever spend time with her, when she was needing to wee but did not go, or where she did not go for a long time?

Not exactly at work, but in a way back home.

It was a winter afternoon, I had some lecture and I drank much tee. However, just before I left I didn't feel any urge to pee. So I decided to go directly to my car and drive home. In the middle of the 30 minutes way, I felt some increased pressure on my bladder. I thought I could stop in the shopping centre, but I knew there was a long corridor to the toilets and I just didn't want to walk that long after few hours of standind at the blackboard. So I continued my travel home. When I came and got out to open the garage, I felt a very big pressure and I think a drop of pee leaked but stopped in my penis. I had yet another drop when I was looking for a plastic bottle to measure the amount of pee I held. I was both surprised and disappointed to find that it was only 800 ml when my personal record was 1300 and without pressure and leaking!

I work for a food store and I hold it for hours long. Sometimes get super busy no time to go. I get asked a lot of questions and hold a long time. Also I drink a lots water during the day and the tea hits me hard I have during lunch time. Working in the cold does not help at all too and I feel it more. There are times my dick hurts and stomach hurts holding it and that's when I go to rest rooms right away. Lucky I dont have to stand in long lines rest rooms at my work and restrooms for customers is close. 

On 1/29/2021 at 8:05 AM, huberp76 said:

I like it if she is needing to wee really bad, but if she is to shy to admit that she would need to go, if she is trying to wait for a chance where she can go in silence without to ask for a loo.

It is hot for me to read, how you write “she had not been all day and that she was needing to go since after lunch “.

To imagine that she did not wee since morning, that she was needing since lunch and that she was holding her full bladder until evening, is absolutely hot and arousing for me.

Did you ever spend time with her, when she was needing to wee but did not go, or where she did not go for a long time?

She was the type who would hold her pee until it became annoying to her to hold it in any longer without waiting too long as in close to wetting, for instance we could be sitting watching tv and she would say I need to go to the toilet in a minute as we were watching a movie then she wouldn’t go until the movie ended then she still didn’t go she got up and make tea still not going but not showing any real desperation signs either then we would chat and drink the tea then a while later would take the cups into the kitchen then come back in and sit down briefly then she would get up and say be back in a minute can’t wait any longer, so she was a holder until she decided she had enough holding.

On 1/29/2021 at 9:53 AM, richard3 said:

I've never done it at  work but have  done it in my pants  just as I was getting home. Trying to get the key in the door or just as I enter and taking my coat off it started coming out

Holding it until you get home is probably common.  I do it often.  Most often we manage it, but sometimes the anticipation gets the better of us.

On 1/29/2021 at 1:22 AM, bustin2pee said:

Just love it that she was too shy to ask where the toilet was! I have known girls like that myself, it seemed that some would rather endure agonising desperation than mention their need. Always fairly young ones too,

I can understand the thinking, ladies like to be ladies and not known for their bodily functions however it puzzles me that when the need to go becomes unbearable and a possible mortifying accident becomes imminent some will decide its better to ask for the bathroom then, had they asked earlier they would have avoided having to endure all that suffering ?

On 1/28/2021 at 9:21 PM, SoBursting said:

True story - My ex girlfriend from school days got her first office job and on her first day she didn’t use the bathroom at all as she was shy to ask where it was, she had not been shown around properly and didn’t know where the ladies toilet was, she held it till she left work at 5 and took a 35 minute bus to her mothers shop arriving about 5.50pm where she had already agreed to meet her to drive home from there, she went To the toilet in the shop,

it was her mother who told me this that same night, angry that her daughter had not been more responsible for looking after herself, my gf was totally embarrassed her mother shared it with me,

the mother explained how she arrived at the shop banging on the door pleading to be let in, mother thought something was seriously wrong, when she opened the door and asked what was wrong she ran past her heading for the toilet saying I’m bursting for the toilet, 

when she came out her mum asked why she hadn’t gone before she left the office it was then she confessed she was too shy to ask where it was and had not been all day, she said she had been needing to go since about just after lunchtime,

my gf just laughed when mum described her desperate state, she just said, ‘I really was desperate’

My wife once told me that when she started her first office job she did the same, being to shy to ask where the toilets were and therefor holding it all eight hours through the day. She also mentioned that here female coworker, who started with her that day, did the same and was noticeably desperate at the end of the day.

I do also have to hold it quite often and sometimes become pretty desperate before I have the chance to go pee because I have to do a lot of field work in places where I can't just go. And I have many of those appointments in the morning after breakfast, when tea, coffee and water I have had make me need to pee pretty fast and badly.

But at work I mostly can't really enjoy being desperate. At most times it's rather annoying because I have to concentrate on my work and it keeps distracting me, especially while I have to interact with other people.

2 hours ago, luvwetting said:

My wife once told me that when she started her first office job she did the same, being to shy to ask where the toilets were and therefor holding it all eight hours through the day. She also mentioned that here female coworker, who started with her that day, did the same and was noticeably desperate at the end of the day.

I do also have to hold it quite often and sometimes become pretty desperate before I have the chance to go pee because I have to do a lot of field work in places where I can't just go. And I have many of those appointments in the morning after breakfast, when tea, coffee and water I have had make me need to pee pretty fast and badly.

But at work I mostly can't really enjoy being desperate. At most times it's rather annoying because I have to concentrate on my work and it keeps distracting me, especially while I have to interact with other people.

Nice to know this goes on more than you would think,  would be interesting to know when she first felt the need to go, if it was at some point in the morning wow! And I wonder where did she eventually go, home or maybe a shop or something nearby her work place, 

My wifes own first job was in a small office with only one toilet shared by 6 men and only 2 women she hated it and never used it, she would wait to meet her friend every lunchtime about 10 past 1 to go to the toilet in a large department store 10 mins walk from her work place then she would wait till she got home to go again after working till 5.30, this was for about 3 years until they moved to larger premises that had a gents and a ladies,

On 1/29/2021 at 8:05 AM, huberp76 said:

One other time I can recall was we were visiting a family friend one day with my gf parents and brother, we Had food and tea and were chatting a good while with the other family’s parents and kids then we went out from the sitting room into the hall on the stairs to mess around as we were just kids, the bathroom was in the hall at the bottom of the stairs and after a while the mother of the family went into the toilet, my gf said to me that’s where I’m going to have to go soon, I think being pee shy she didn’t want to go with us in the hall as you could hear the muffled sounds of the woman peeing from behind the door, after a few hrs more messing around my gf never did go to the toilet, I did as we were preparing to leave to drive home, once we got in the car and started off after about 5 mins only my gf said ‘mum I’m needing’ referring to needing to use the toilet without saying it fully, her mum was not happy she said

‘we’ve just left, how can you be,’ referring to how she assumed she had gone just before we left as I did, she didn’t know she hadn’t been at all the whole time we were there,

‘Can we stop somewhere, I’m really needing’ was her reply, mum was angry ‘ why didn’t u go before we left’

gf replied ‘I forgot’ Mum angrier still ‘what do you mean you forgot, we’ve just left and your complaining your in desperate need to use the loo, we can go back I suppose it’s only 5 minutes’

gf ‘no don’t go back it’s fine I’m not that bad I can wait’

so we carried on, when we got to just 1 min from her house her dad pulled over to go in for cigarettes, my gf wasn’t expecting this and said in a raised voice ‘Mum, why has dad stopped when you know I’m bursting to go’ her mum replied ‘ you said it wasn’t that bad’ gf ‘well it wasn’t, but it is now’ 

we got to the house and as we waited to enter as her dad unlocked the door her young brother darted in and ran to the toilet and locked the door, he hadn’t gone before we left either, gf shouted after him ‘you bugger, don’t u be long’ she must have been really desperate she stood in the hall outside the bathroom pacing with arms folded until she got to go in,

On 2/1/2021 at 8:37 PM, SoBursting said:

One other time I can recall was we were visiting a family friend one day with my gf parents and brother, we Had food and tea and were chatting a good while with the other family’s parents and kids then we went out from the sitting room into the hall on the stairs to mess around as we were just kids, the bathroom was in the hall at the bottom of the stairs and after a while the mother of the family went into the toilet, my gf said to me that’s where I’m going to have to go soon, I think being pee shy she didn’t want to go with us in the hall as you could hear the muffled sounds of the woman peeing from behind the door, after a few hrs more messing around my gf never did go to the toilet, I did as we were preparing to leave to drive home, once we got in the car and started off after about 5 mins only my gf said ‘mum I’m needing’ referring to needing to use the toilet without saying it fully, her mum was not happy she said

‘we’ve just left, how can you be,’ referring to how she assumed she had gone just before we left as I did, she didn’t know she hadn’t been at all the whole time we were there,

‘Can we stop somewhere, I’m really needing’ was her reply, mum was angry ‘ why didn’t u go before we left’

gf replied ‘I forgot’ Mum angrier still ‘what do you mean you forgot, we’ve just left and your complaining your in desperate need to use the loo, we can go back I suppose it’s only 5 minutes’

gf ‘no don’t go back it’s fine I’m not that bad I can wait’

so we carried on, when we got to just 1 min from her house her dad pulled over to go in for cigarettes, my gf wasn’t expecting this and said in a raised voice ‘Mum, why has dad stopped when you know I’m bursting to go’ her mum replied ‘ you said it wasn’t that bad’ gf ‘well it wasn’t, but it is now’ 

we got to the house and as we waited to enter as her dad unlocked the door her young brother darted in and ran to the toilet and locked the door, he hadn’t gone before we left either, gf shouted after him ‘you bugger, don’t u be long’ she must have been really desperate she stood in the hall outside the bathroom pacing with arms folded until she got to go in,

This kind of situations i like absolutely.

Your girlfriend told you that she would need to wee, but was to shy to go.

She did hold it for hours and did not even go before you did leave, she went to the car with her bladder full, maybe very full.

It would be absolutely arousing for me!

Was it arousing for you too, to know that she did not have a wee for so long and that she would need to go since hours?

How long did the journey last until home?

Great that her dad stopped for cigarettes and great that her brother went in the toilet before she could go.

Did you like that? Did you see her waiting in front of the door?

Did she has her legs crossed?

Great experience, thank you for sharing. Have you more of this?

On 1/31/2021 at 10:58 AM, Despguy123 said:

Back when I lived in a shared house one of my housemates was a speech and language therapist who worked in several schools, and she mentioned once that one of the hardest parts of her job was that she would rarely have time to go for a wee while she was at work and wouldn't even get told where the toilets were most of the time, so she usually ended up needing to hold on all day from leaving the house around 7am until she got home in the afternoon. It could take her over an hour to drive home sometimes because of traffic which only made it harder to wait. Her bedroom was directly above mine and she had an en-suite bathroom, so not only would I hear her arrive home, rush into the living room to throw down her bags and kick off her shoes before sprinting up the stairs, but I'd also be able to hear her running into her bathroom and having a very long pee, plus her sighs of relief. I remember one time I was in the living room making a cup of tea when she got home, as she came into the room she had one hand pressed between her legs. She apologised and as she struggled to pull off her boots she asked if she could use my bathroom (right next to the living room) because she had been desperate for a wee for hours and didn't think she would make it up the stairs! Of course I said she could, and she thanked me as she rushed in for one of the longest pees I've ever heard in my life before letting out a very loud sigh of relief.

Also, during my second year of university, one of my flatmates was a trainee teacher, an attractive, tall blonde in her early 20s, who taught English at a local school. One afternoon, I was standing in the corridor of the flat chatting to someone when I heard somebody hurrying up the stairs. The door at the far end banged open and my flatmate rushed down the corridor towards us, looking frantic, her cheeks flushed. She stopped when she saw us to say hi, but she could hardly stand still. After a few quick words she said breathlessly ‘Back in a sec, I’m BURSTING for a wee’ while bending one knee towards the other, leaning forwards slightly. I tried to stall her by asking her about her day, and she stopped mid-stride, turning around to me with her legs tightly crossed, biting her lip. ‘Yeah it was OK, sorry I’ll talk more in a sec I just really have to go’. She walked quickly to her room and unlocked the door, legs tightly crossed, before hurrying inside for the loo. She told me afterwards that she had not had time to use the toilets at the school all day and had been ‘desperate for a wee all afternoon’ but hadn’t had a chance to go before catching the bus home.  

That must have been absolutely hot and arousing for you, to see the girls coming home desperate to wee and to hear them piss full force.

It would be totally arousing for me that they did not have a chance to wee all day long and that they were desperate all afternoon.

I would love to make them wait when they are coming home.

It is so hot for me, to know that a girl did not wee since a very long time and to know that she she would need to go since hours.

Great experiences, thank you for sharing!

Well I can't really say it has happened to me alot, but there is one time that stuck in my mind. I was working for this party entertainment company and there were alot of times we had to travel out of state for the job but not always. I believe it was on my first day or so we had about a 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive ahead of us. So we set off and of course I had brought some things to drink with me as well as my lunch, so I was just sitting there playing on my phone, looking out the window and whatever I could do to pass the time (I hate long car rides) as I was taking sips of my water here and there. Sometimes big swigs of it because I got thirsty, but I wasn't worried because I had figured with such a long ride that we would stop somewhere eventually. About maybe an hour  - hour and 20 minutes into the ride I started to really need to go, and was wondering when, and if, we were going to be making a stop at some point, but I wasn't about to ask being that I didn't know the person I was with, and even if I did I still probably wouldn't have been comfortable announcing that so I just sat and waiting, hoping that we weren't going to be making a straight shot trip. But as more and more time passed I realized that we would not be making any stops until we got there, and by that point my need had grown alot. I had stopped drinking anything at all and just tried to focus. The whole rest of the trip the pressure was building so much and I was getting so desperate. By the time we finally arrived I was ready to rip the door of the van to get out and find a bathroom! My CO worker parked the truck and had to talk to the person in charge, as soon as I got out and stood up I felt just how full my bladder was. so I let him do that while I asked someone where the bathroom was, which I always find awkward but I had to because I couldn't just walk around aimlessly nor could I just keep holding for who knows how long. So finally I got to the bathrooms which were a good bit away and once I started going it felt soooo good! It just kept going and I felt like I would be in there peeing the whole job 

• 2 weeks later...