Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

For me, it depends on many things, but ultimately if I were forced to choose one answer or the other, I’d say no, it’s not important, and it feels better without too! 

I always wear panties to work. It just seems like the right thing to do. But outside of that, I’m pretty flexible. I often wear yoga pants without panties, it just feels better. 

And although I rarely wear dresses or skirts, when I do, I sometimes like to go without panties just to make things fun for my husband. Especially under fancy dresses. Of course it’s tricky if I make it toooo much fun and end up turned on myself. Panties are important when you’re aroused to the point of leaking girl juices....

Panties can also help prevent unplanned arousal, especially in jeans, which often have a seam that without panties, seems designed to make me aroused....but I mean sometimes that’s fun too 😘

I also sleep naked, so really, counting for that, I’m probably about 50/50 when it comes to wearing panties, and I’d definitely say I prefer to not wear them. 

This post made my mouth water. just sayin.

18 hours ago, silvermoon said:

Of course. Especially if you're like me and only ever wear skirts and dresses.

Oh good. I understand.

14 hours ago, purlypuff said:

Important in what aspect? If you're wearing a dress or skirt, then yeah. If you're wearing pants, I guess it's not as important but why not? I don't really see why you wouldn'y wear panties.

In addition to skirts and dresses, panties may important when you are wearing shorts.

14 hours ago, purlypuff said:

Important in what aspect? If you're wearing a dress or skirt, then yeah. If you're wearing pants, I guess it's not as important but why not? I don't really see why you wouldn'y wear panties.

In addition to skirts and dresses, panties may important when you are wearing shorts.

11 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

For me, it depends on many things, but ultimately if I were forced to choose one answer or the other, I’d say no, it’s not important, and it feels better without too! 

I always wear panties to work. It just seems like the right thing to do. But outside of that, I’m pretty flexible. I often wear yoga pants without panties, it just feels better. 

And although I rarely wear dresses or skirts, when I do, I sometimes like to go without panties just to make things fun for my husband. Especially under fancy dresses. Of course it’s tricky if I make it toooo much fun and end up turned on myself. Panties are important when you’re aroused to the point of leaking girl juices....

Panties can also help prevent unplanned arousal, especially in jeans, which often have a seam that without panties, seems designed to make me aroused....but I mean sometimes that’s fun too 😘

I also sleep naked, so really, counting for that, I’m probably about 50/50 when it comes to wearing panties, and I’d definitely say I prefer to not wear them. 

Oh yes I agree.....

11 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Oh! I agree.....

On 1/6/2021 at 8:38 PM, purlypuff said:

Well, depending on it, panties are pretty tight. It's just more comfortable to not use it. Although with skirts, dresses, or loose shorts, then yeah, you definitively need to use it.