Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

my devices to do prostate massage.

• The title was changed to my devices to do prostate massage.
6 hours ago, DrJerry said:

this thing i put at patient's ass

20210106_202720.jpg

since it's used for a prostate massage I could see why it would vibrate but what's the laser for? Assuming I read it correctly "vibrating laser head" or "Vibro-magneto laser head. Model VMLG-10."  I always loved collecting old soviet and Russian tech so I always have my little cyrillic alphabet translator handy! lol

4 hours ago, jboarder64L said:

since it's used for a prostate massage I could see why it would vibrate but what's the laser for? Assuming I read it correctly "vibrating laser head" or "Vibro-magneto laser head. Model VMLG-10."  I always loved collecting old soviet and Russian tech so I always have my little cyrillic alphabet translator handy! lol

The vibromagnitolaser head VMLG-10 is designed for hardware massage of the prostate gland and is a flexible rectal nozzle, in the working part of which there is a magnet with an induction of 25 mt and a laser radiation diffuser. Flexible output allows vibration with a frequency of 1-10 Hz and a maximum amplitude of 5 mm. The motor and laser are located in the head housing.

23 minutes ago, inconnue said:

Was this device ever misplaced (hint hint)?
I still don't get it why you need a lightbulb at the end of it (the laser part).

Proctological nozzle P1 Radiation output: a spot with a diameter of 5-10 mm at an angle of 120° with a local power density distribution. It is used for illumination of the prostate gland (rectally

25 minutes ago, inconnue said:

Was this device ever misplaced (hint hint)?
I still don't get it why you need a lightbulb at the end of it (the laser part).

of course, a lot of patients on it,. full record.And also for instillation of the urethra.

I wonder if that is what my Gastroenterologist used on me. I was getting an endoscopy and colonoscopy during the same sedation session. Right before I went under, I commented (not softly),

"Dr. P______, after you do the colonoscopy, make sure you wipe off the tube before the endoscopy or if you are short on lube, you can probably do the endoscopy first and the colonoscopy second."

22 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Wow, thanks for sharing. So how quickly does this take and when is it used?> 

I have so many questions!

with bacterial prostatitis of a chronic form;with pronounced manifestations of chronic prostatitis;if there is a urogenital infection; for the treatment of prostatic hyperplasia;in the case of neurovegetative prostatopathy diagnosed by a doctor.

23 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

The following signs should be a cause for concern:

frequent desire to empty the bladder; problems in the process of urination;feeling of pain and burning during emptying the bladder;weakness;prolonged nocturnal erection;sexual problems

Symptoms of prostatitis

Inflammation of the prostate gland gives patients a lot of trouble.

In acute prostatic inflammation, patients are disturbed by severe pain during urination, and after it, a pronounced burning sensation is felt in the urethra.Patients also experience hyperthermia, but not always.After urination, there may be a feeling that the bladder is not completely emptied.In the groin and perineum area, there is discomfort, and during emptying, the jet pressure is very weak.

38 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Now every second man has problems with urination and erection.Laser therapy in combination with prostate massage is a treatment.

42 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said: