Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

On 1/6/2021 at 10:08 AM, Jaieee said:

I decided to try something new and it almost backfired! My roommate goes out to smoke every few hours, and I thought it might be easier to get myself to release my bladder if I knew it had to be done quickly!! I was counting on them being outside for at least 5 minutes, and I had to go pretty bad...

As soon as they left, I grabbed my phone and hurried into the bathroom just as I started leaking. I fumbled with my phone and tried to open my camera, but it was no use, and pee started pouring down both my thighs. I could feel the warm wet patch running down legs.

I didn't want to make a huge puddle, so I forced myself to stop wetting, and looked down to see I yet again hadn't been able to press the record button! I decide to try again and slowly begin pissing myself again. As I'm looking down watching my leggings get soaked, I hear the back door open, so I run to door still wetting my leggings. I shut the door, and regain control. At this point I'm panicking so I take a quick picture before peeling off my wet pants. I gathered them in a towel, and toss them in the washer, which is luckily right next to the bathroom. I put on my robe and pass my roommate as I go to my room.

I'm incredibly aroused now! I put on some denim shorts, and now I'm trying to figure out my next plan!

20210105_223743.jpg

How beautiful!

• 5 weeks later...