Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Twitter Videos - 4 - FSdp3PFfLXSJr86

Twitter Videos - 4 - FSdp3PFfLXSJr86

Following up on the Twitter content thread, I spent a little time and downloaded all of the videos of the last 25 Twitter accounts that were posted there.ย 

I thought I'd upload these by user. Videos are provided individually and in a Zip file for ease of downloading. You can see previews of all of the content there. I did not sort them by type, only user, so for each user there are an odd assortment ofย peeing, desperation, wetting, and diaper/pullup videos. Also, there may be some repeats in there, I was often not sure if a video was a different take or my download program grabbed two of different quality, but if you are complaining about too many videos, you are in the wrong place.ย 

Finally, because these are from Twitter, some are of poor quality and very short. Some are also longer than you'd expect and quite good. So it's a bit of a random grab bag!ย 

Enjoy and Happy New Year!

Rachel

19 hours ago, wet501 said:

I got the warnings last night after DLd as well. Here what I found on it.

OpenCandy - Wikipedia

Not a particularly nasty thing, but can cause unwanted control changes. Not uncommon, it's been around since 2014. Comes on a lot of programs too.

What did you scan with? Cuse AVG didn't turn up anything, nor did Malware Bites

ย 

3 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

What did you scan with? Cuse AVG didn't turn up anything, nor did Malware Bites

ย 

I didn't scan I was alerted by Microsoft that a suspicious program had been quarantined and asked me how I wanted to deal with it. I just deleted the file.

ย 

Here is the link to what Microsoft says, not actually a virus just an unwanted app that can make adware appear and do things like change home page, change search engines, etc.

ย 

PUA:Win32/CandyOpen threat description - Microsoft Security Intelligence

ย 

So at least it's not a dangerous thing, just potentially annoying and makes money on the side for the creators through ads and clicks.

Edited by wet501
Adding stuff (see edit history)
19 hours ago, wet501 said:

I didn't scan I was alerted by Microsoft that a suspicious program had been quarantined and asked me how I wanted to deal with it. I just deleted the file.

ย 

Here is the link to what Microsoft says, not actually a virus just an unwanted app that can make adware appear and do things like change home page, change search engines, etc.

ย 

PUA:Win32/CandyOpen threat description - Microsoft Security Intelligence

ย 

So at least it's not a dangerous thing, just potentially annoying and makes money on the side for the creators through ads and clicks.

Frustrating, thanks for flagging this. Could be linked to the free program I used to download the videos?

On 1/24/2021 at 5:45 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Frustrating, thanks for flagging this. Could be linked to the free program I used to download the videos?

Possibly check the Wiki Link I posted first, as it shows the list of applications that often have it. I wouldn't trust the list is complete though, it could certainly be added to various applications.