Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale wet myself waiting for a ride, happen to anyone else?

has anyone actually ever wet themselves waiting for a ride, either from someone or like a bus/taxi. just happened to me now. I had to pee real bad waiting for my ride my mom to pick me up. i didn't want to walk all the way back to the bathroom  plus it was far away and i dont think i would have made it anyway.  so i tried to hold it, but by the time she came it was too late and I soaked my jeans

I once picked up a friend whose car had broken down.  We had to wait a few minutes until the tow truck got there, and the minute he and I were on the way he asked me to "stop anywhere there's a bathroom".  I found a fast food place, and when he got back in the car he he had a wet patch on his jeans and said he had to go so bad he almost pissed his pants.  He had had a giant coffee when he left work.

Edited by Spectator9
Correct spelling (see edit history)
On 1/4/2021 at 2:05 PM, bswanson said:

has anyone actually ever wet themselves waiting for a ride, either from someone or like a bus/taxi. just happened to me now. I had to pee real bad waiting for my ride my mom to pick me up. i didn't want to walk all the way back to the bathroom  plus it was far away and i dont think i would have made it anyway.  so i tried to hold it, but by the time she came it was too late and I soaked my jeans

7 hours ago, bswanson said:

fine with it. everyone has accidents. she said. no one else noticed. i wore black pants

How cute. I wish I was there!!😂 

On 1/6/2021 at 7:56 PM, Spectator9 said:

I once picked up a friend whose car had broken down.  We had to wait a few minutes until the tow truck got there, and the minute he and I were on the way he asked me to "stop anywhere there's a bathroom".  I found a fast food place, and when he got back in the car he he had a wet patch on his jeans and said he had to go so bad he almost pissed his pants.  He had had a giant coffee when he left work.

He said "I almost pissed my pants" even though he clearly pissed his pants?
What did you say?

Yes, it happened several times when I was a boy. I have to point out that I was really accident prone when I was a kid and I often held my pee as long as I could when I was at elementary school. I often wet myself during elementary school waiting for my parents to bring me home, even though at that age I used to wet at least my underwear everyday. Most of the times it was not a complete accidents, but I also had complete ones from time to time. I remember perfectly the feeling of pleasure and naughtiness, incredible for a child of that age, that I used to feel when the other kids waiting along with me said “he is wetting himself again!”, as I was doing my pee-pee dance while pee trickled down from my crotch...