Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Japan we call this お漏らし野外 (Omorashi Yagai) and I personally enjoy it a lot. However, unlike that lady in the picture I do try to take more care to hide it, since of course it's not something very s

It would really depent on the setting. This question is way to broad to have a single answer. I've gone on hikes in (sometimes quite remote) areas, where -especially during non-vacation season- t

I do this rather a lot. Almost as if I find excuses just to pee in public. Sonetimes with my osnties left on,  or sometimes just a quick squat🤭

Posted Images

On 1/6/2021 at 3:35 AM, OmorashiOnna said:

In Japan we call this お漏らし野外 (Omorashi Yagai) and I personally enjoy it a lot. However, unlike that lady in the picture I do try to take more care to hide it, since of course it's not something very socially acceptable. If I'm wearing a really nice skirt or dress and I don't want to risk ruining it I'll just wear a diaper under it to be safe, but if I want to pee down my legs in public, I'll wear one of my black skirts for it. The stains don't show and I can just pee in my skirt and panties without anyone noticing. I've never been caught wetting my black skirt and I've done it many times. Also when I'm out running I often end up peeing in my running skirt, but again people don't notice it, or they're too nice to mention it which is another possibility...When out hiking I just go in my skirt and let my panties dry. In hot summers they dry very quickly after wetting. On a few occasions I've ended up having an accident in a lighter coloured skirt or dress, but in that case I can avoid disaster by holding my skirt out so it doesn't get wet.

I always wear a skirt or dress since I'm very lady like, which really helps with getting away with an accident. If I wore jeans it would certainly take some courage to wet them in public and I don't think I'd be brave enough, unless I was drunk, and then, well, anything goes...

Oh wonderful, it is nice to hear from a lady from Japan too. Lot of Japanese people are enjoying pee related activities. Skirts and dresses are so convenient for women especially when it comes to urination, and also they have a nice look.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:14 AM, Fempstnd said:

Oh wonderful, it is nice to hear from a lady from Japan too. Lot of Japanese people are enjoying pee related activities. Skirts and dresses are so convenient for women especially when it comes to urination, and also they have a nice look.

True, they do. It's a bit difficult being fashionable and into Omorashi at once, especially since I'm into messing too, since I don't want to ruin a nice skirt or dress. I have to balance vanity and my fetishes, ha ha. Fortunately diapers give me an easy way to enjoy having an accident without ruining my skirt. The pleasure of being unable to hold my poo, and filling my diaper, while wearing a really nice skirt, is so hot I can't describe it.

10 hours ago, OmorashiOnna said:

True, they do. It's a bit difficult being fashionable and into Omorashi at once, especially since I'm into messing too, since I don't want to ruin a nice skirt or dress. I have to balance vanity and my fetishes, ha ha. Fortunately diapers give me an easy way to enjoy having an accident without ruining my skirt. The pleasure of being unable to hold my poo, and filling my diaper, while wearing a really nice skirt, is so hot I can't describe it.

Nice, in addition to that I love to see Japanese uniformed girls too. Especially Japanese schoolgirls are awesome. Japanese women have some different pee practices and some of them can pee in different positions too. I am very interesting about finding some more information about these things.

On 1/6/2021 at 5:58 PM, Tellnoone said:

I often pee outdoors, not because it excites me, it´s just convenient during walks/hikes. But of course not with other people close by. I can recall once though, when i had to do it in a very public place. I had an extra job doing research on buses, and the schedule was sometimes very bad (probably illegal), long days without breaks with bathroom access.  I think i had to work 8-10 hours once, and during that shift it became too uncomfortable even for a strong bladdered person like me. During a short break i just decided to go behind some tiny bushes at the bus stop. Lots of people around and everyone saw what i was doing, but i was more angry than embarrassed by the situation, and i told my boss later that they had to change our schedules. 

Oh, actually some of women are facing this common problem. When there is not a proper place to squat down the problem may be worse. In this case I suggested that pee standing up will be a good option according to the situation.

https://girlpstanding.blogspot.com

side 6.jpg

14 hours ago, Fempstnd said:

Nice, in addition to that I love to see Japanese uniformed girls too. Especially Japanese schoolgirls are awesome. Japanese women have some different pee practices and some of them can pee in different positions too. I am very interesting about finding some more information about these things.

The only difference I know is that there are still some squat toilets here. I like uniforms but I'm more fond of adult ones. I have an air hostess outfit for sexy role playing, I've wet the skirt a lot.

5 hours ago, rasec said:

During the local festival in my hometown everyone is on the streets with no toilets. Is so common to see girls squatting on the street peeing. I have seen rivers of pee coming out of an alley before and even chatted to my friends while they were peeing in front of me.

That's wonderful. Have you seen that girls pee standing up?

On 1/6/2021 at 5:58 PM, CarmenCD said:

You say you would only do as last possible option. Maybe a bit odd and provocative question, but since you're omo fan, would you rather pee like a woman in the picture at place crowded with people or just pee down your legs when wearing a skirt? It's messy and you have to wear wet underwear afterwards, but probably no one would notice that and you would keep your dignity, not squatting in front of everyone?

I would rather hold it with that many people around. And otherwise (except if I was wearing a really nice skirt or dress, but in generall wearing a standard summer dress or skirt) I would rather have the pee go down my legs (I might take my shoes off) instead of exposing myself to keep my underwear dry.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/6/2021 at 12:28 PM, Tellnoone said:

I often pee outdoors, not because it excites me, it´s just convenient during walks/hikes. But of course not with other people close by. I can recall once though, when i had to do it in a very public place. I had an extra job doing research on buses, and the schedule was sometimes very bad (probably illegal), long days without breaks with bathroom access.  I think i had to work 8-10 hours once, and during that shift it became too uncomfortable even for a strong bladdered person like me. During a short break i just decided to go behind some tiny bushes at the bus stop. Lots of people around and everyone saw what i was doing, but i was more angry than embarrassed by the situation, and i told my boss later that they had to change our schedules. 

That’s a good way to describe your feelings in that situation, you have waited for a proper opportunity but none came then a decision had to be made to avoid a potential embarrassing accident and you were put in that situation by your employers as they have not thought to provide adequate toilet breaks, Yea I would be angry too, 

My mate told me about almost losing his dog when out walking with his girlfriend on the hills in the countryside one Sunday afternoon, as they walked for a couple of hours the dog saw sheep in the distance and bolted after them, he and his girlfriend chased after her calling out to get her back but to no avail, this went on for hours into the late evening until a farmer arrived on a quad bike saying he might have to shoot the dog if it kills any sheep,

my mate got on the quad with farmer and eventually found the dog, got it on the lead and it ran beside the quad until back at where his gf was, he laughed saying - drama over we thanked the farmer and walked back down the country road in last light to the lay-by where we parked the car all the while my gf was saying she was bursting for the loo, dog in the car and at this time all quiet as it was late and almost dark she squatted at the side of the road in front of me releasing a huge piss because she said there was no way she could wait till we drove back to civilisation where she could use a toilet,

An ex of mine who I have posted many accounts of her desperation and peeing situations had squatted in public many times but never when i have been with her,

she had told me of her embarrassment when having had to squat when out with her girlfriends when I have probed for detail about her evenings out, 

yet the best I ever saw was desperation never squatting, I assume to do this in front of me would have been mortifying yet less so when it’s her g/friends or passing strangers,

she always managed to make it to the toilet when we were out together on occasions  absolutely bursting and pee dancing and embarrassed about being in such a situation in front of me,

Most desperate she ever was barely able to make it when I was with her was 2 times we were coming home from a party, we were staying at my parents and we got the bus home for some reason, can’t recall why no taxi, when we got off the late bus service that went a detour to drop off in other areas first it took ages eventually we got off and were walking to the house about 1am she confessed she was bursting and had to go straight to the loo when we got in, we got to the front door I carefully used my key to open the lock I turned to her and whispered to be quiet she was holding herself through her dress squirming saying to me in a whispered voice just hurry and get in I’m bursting ..