Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Japan we call this お漏らし野外 (Omorashi Yagai) and I personally enjoy it a lot. However, unlike that lady in the picture I do try to take more care to hide it, since of course it's not something very s

It would really depent on the setting. This question is way to broad to have a single answer. I've gone on hikes in (sometimes quite remote) areas, where -especially during non-vacation season- t

I do this rather a lot. Almost as if I find excuses just to pee in public. Sonetimes with my osnties left on,  or sometimes just a quick squat🤭

Posted Images

It would really depent on the setting. This question is way to broad to have a single answer.

I've gone on hikes in (sometimes quite remote) areas, where -especially during non-vacation season- there are very little people. I've definitely gotten desperate, gone off trail and peed in the woods. If that is courageous??? The chances of being found or are practically zero.

Assuming you mean something shown in the picture, I've never peed outside with many people nearby (appart from peeing ín the sea). I've always managed to avoid the situation, and would think that I would only do it if it were the last possible option. Not only because I'm not courageous enough, but because I don't think it it socially acceptable for woman to pee outside, and it would be a bit... scandalous (if that is the right word) if people were to see - so while it might be somewhat enjoyable for me, I don't want to force that upon others.

Although I try my best to avoid situations like this, I have peed outside with an audience simillar to the picture. It was at a music festival, the lines to the toilets were absolutely massive and I just couldn't wait so I prefered the option where I stayed dry so to speak. There was some amounts of alcohol involved however so I don't really know if I would have done it completely sober.

16 hours ago, purlypuff said:

Although I try my best to avoid situations like this, I have peed outside with an audience simillar to the picture. It was at a music festival, the lines to the toilets were absolutely massive and I just couldn't wait so I prefered the option where I stayed dry so to speak. There was some amounts of alcohol involved however so I don't really know if I would have done it completely sober.

On the occasions like that discharging pee is more important rather than being painful and uncomfortable. If you know how to pee standing up, it will helpful for you as well.

I often pee outdoors, not because it excites me, it´s just convenient during walks/hikes. But of course not with other people close by. I can recall once though, when i had to do it in a very public place. I had an extra job doing research on buses, and the schedule was sometimes very bad (probably illegal), long days without breaks with bathroom access.  I think i had to work 8-10 hours once, and during that shift it became too uncomfortable even for a strong bladdered person like me. During a short break i just decided to go behind some tiny bushes at the bus stop. Lots of people around and everyone saw what i was doing, but i was more angry than embarrassed by the situation, and i told my boss later that they had to change our schedules. 

On 1/4/2021 at 7:55 PM, Lils said:

It would really depent on the setting. This question is way to broad to have a single answer.

I've gone on hikes in (sometimes quite remote) areas, where -especially during non-vacation season- there are very little people. I've definitely gotten desperate, gone off trail and peed in the woods. If that is courageous??? The chances of being found or are practically zero.

Assuming you mean something shown in the picture, I've never peed outside with many people nearby (appart from peeing ín the sea). I've always managed to avoid the situation, and would think that I would only do it if it were the last possible option. Not only because I'm not courageous enough, but because I don't think it it socially acceptable for woman to pee outside, and it would be a bit... scandalous (if that is the right word) if people were to see - so while it might be somewhat enjoyable for me, I don't want to force that upon others.

You say you would only do as last possible option. Maybe a bit odd and provocative question, but since you're omo fan, would you rather pee like a woman in the picture at place crowded with people or just pee down your legs when wearing a skirt? It's messy and you have to wear wet underwear afterwards, but probably no one would notice that and you would keep your dignity, not squatting in front of everyone?

On 1/5/2021 at 2:58 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

I’m ridiculously shy, and I can’t imagine myself ever peeing outside with an audience like in the photo. 

However, I love, LOVE, LOVE peeing outside in general, just not while people might see me 😂. I take every opportunity I can get to do that! 

That's good too...

21 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I would definitely rather pee down my legs in a skirt.  Or even sit down in the grass and discretely arrange my skirt around me and then let go.

Ideally I’d try to find a way to take the panties off first 😁 but wet panties would be preferable to me than openly peeing in sight of a bunch of people! 

Are you enjoying of wetting...?

20 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

In public like in that picture, no. I'll happily do it in other places where I'm less visible though, like in the woods for example. But I suppose if I was in a situation where my only options were to pee in public or wet myself, I guess I'd chose the first option.

So you have to find a better place too.