Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever had to escape a public place while wet/messy?

While just how I got in this condition isn’t the point, I figure nobody minds a description of a good pants-soaking, so first let me set the scene.

A while back, I’d had a lot of soda and it was rush hour (is that an omo story cliche or what? I’ve already had your basic can’t-find-keys accident before, may as well go for ‘em all!) I drive a lot and so pile on the caffeine sometimes to stay alert. I probably only have myself to blame for this one, passing up an opportunity or two to go to the bathroom earlier. It wasn’t like a deliberate hold or anything, I really didn’t want to have an accident far from home with a lot left to do and no way to go back and change, and then there’s the condition of my car seats to be considered. But, “I could go a bit” didn’t feel like important enough to stop, and neither did “really probably should find a bathroom soon.” However, things got slower and slower and when you’ve had a Double Gulp, the whole desperation process happens in fast forward. I reached “I really wish the tiny person inside my bladder would stop firing a blowtorch at the walls” level about five minutes after deciding earlier that I didn’t need to stop just yet. I was bouncing up and down and thankful that nobody was in the car with me, and occasionally having to remember to breathe. I finally got my head together and realized how many panicked sudden moves I was making to get to the exit and decided that I’d just concentrate fully on driving like I normally do for safety sake and not think about my need. Naturally this means I lasted ten more seconds before I felt that lovely feeling of spreading warmth accompanied by the usual sloshing sound. I wasn’t in a position to enjoy it as much as I otherwise might have.

Annnnnnyway, since I was far from home, I had to go into a store to get dry clothes as well as a bunch of shop towels to dry the car seat with and sit on so they wouldn’t get my new pants wet. (If I had the guts, I’d have done it in the other order.) One thing that surprised me was that most seemed to not even notice. However, it really was embarrassing when one person got a real good laugh out of my condition. I tried not to walk along the main aisles as I got clothes and had to face a cashier who gave me a look I really couldn’t figure the meaning of but went ahead and rang me up so I could go change in the bathroom and put my wet things in the bag.

Like I said, I thought you might want the scene described. But ever since then, I’ve wondered how you all have dealt with such a situation. How did you get out of a big store or mall or stadium or school or office with or other public place where there were a lot of people between you and the exit while trying to keep as few eyes as possible on your visible accident? How did you try to get away with it in a place where getting alone would be very difficult? (…Also, do tell us how you ended up going in your pants ‘cause that is always good to know… and… maybe I shoulda put this in the wetting experiences section?)

Inspired to ask the question by a very good account of such a situation here:

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

I've walked around in public with wet pants before, and frankly, I've never had anyone take notice. At least, not where I knew about it. If anyone did take notice of my wet pants, they were to polite or shy to say anything. Most people don't expect to see someone with wet pants, so they don't notice, or beleive even if they do see it. On the other hand, I have had a few sightings over the years. And although I did notice, and really enjoyed the sightings, I didn't say anything either. I just enjoyed getting to witness the wettings.

There was a time where I peed my skirt and leggings while taking a walk in a local neighborhood. I wanted to feel public humiliation with minimal risk of being caught. Thankfully my clothes were black. It wasn't really that dangerous, and there were about 5 people max, but it turned me on. It was even more dangerous getting to my apartment, and I was somewhat regretting my choices, but I managed to not be caught. 

Yeah I find that people don't notice or point it out. I guess people just don't really pay attention to everyone around them which makes sense. Most of the time when I wet myself, I try to cover myself with a jacket (if I have one) and in my experience, nobody really bothers to look at it carefully. 

Recently, I had a "small" leak in my bright white pants, and my friend never noticed after I wrapped a jacket around my waist. If you looked carefully at my crotch you could see it, but she didnt point it out. And shes pointed it out before when I was drunk so I feel she would have if she noticed.

Edited by April Nine (see edit history)

Not "escape" exactly. There are plenty of times I've had an accident in public, but usually it was in a diaper or a dark skirt so it's really not so obvious. Plenty of times I've relieved myself in my running skirt and no one has noticed, I guess it just looks like sweat. One time I do remember was laughing with an upset stomach at work and taking a gigantic dump in my skirt...but I was wearing a diaper, so I just shuffled off to the toilet with my hand on by bottom and changed. No big deal really. If I hadn't had my diaper on, though...that would have been seriously bad. Diarrhea all down my legs. I've had that happen too, but not in front of loads of people, fortunately.

Edited by OmorashiOnna (see edit history)
22 hours ago, trekkie said:

@OmorashiOnna Okay, now I gotta know that story, with diarrhea all down your legs. Was it in a place where someone might've known, or at home or something? (And even if there was no risk of discovery, I'd still just love to know.) Also, do you lose control often?

If by "someone" you mean my husband, sure. We weren't married then, but we'd had shellfish and of course I had some bad ones and my stomach was upset. To make matters worse, I was wearing a miniskirt, so there really was no way to contain the mess. We were walking home and I really, really tried to hold it, but as we got closer, I just started farting and I couldn't wait much longer, and then my husband took a while to get his keys out and by the time he did, it was too late and I was pooing a river down my legs. Really embarrassing to say the least, but I was also turned on by the shame. We had sex in the shower afterwards. Some time I should write up that story in full because it was really sexy.

I wouldn't say I have too many unexpected poo accidents, but sometimes I do when my stomach is upset. Diapers usually resolve it alright. Sometimes I have ended up pooing in my running skirt when out, too, but no one noticed expect my friend who's into Omorashi noticed then either.

Edited by OmorashiOnna (see edit history)

Well, quite a few times while having really tough time with IBS, when I had sudden attacks in bad time&place, so I finished in my pants. I've had quite a few accidents somehow far from my house, so I need to come back to my house without being noticed. Luckily, dark pants and some jacket to cover myself was a basic set. Of course it won't cover the smell, but still it's better than some stain at your pants.

19 hours ago, OmorashiOnna said:

If by "someone" you mean my husband, sure. We weren't married then, but we'd had shellfish and of course I had some bad ones and my stomach was upset. To make matters worse, I was wearing a miniskirt, so there really was no way to contain the mess. We were walking home and I really, really tried to hold it, but as we got closer, I just started farting and I couldn't wait much longer, and then my husband took a while to get his keys out and by the time he did, it was too late and I was pooing a river down my legs. Really embarrassing to say the least, but I was also turned on by the shame. We had sex in the shower afterwards. Some time I should write up that story in full because it was really sexy.

I wouldn't say I have too many unexpected poo accidents, but sometimes I do when my stomach is upset. Diapers usually resolve it alright. Sometimes I have ended up pooing in my running skirt when out, too, but no one noticed expect my friend who's into Omorashi noticed then either.

Very nice story. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed this very stressful situation. And please find some time to tell us your's pooping stories!

@SpaceWonderer That sounds like you have a lot of experience with getting away in time to soak your pants just outside of everyone's view, as opposed to making it to a bathroom. This happen to you often?

@tanin That sounds really rough. But do you ever enjoy it, at least some of the time? (I mean, you do seem to like messing content.)

@OmorashiOnna Please do tell that one! And any others, of course. Sounds like you've got quite a few stories we'd love to hear! Also, I once peed myself in pretty much exactly the same situation, the person with the keys couldn't get the door open in time. She was really sweet about it, though. (She was someone I didn't really know, so no ending up marrying her.... I guess it's not 'exactly' the same situation, then, heh.)

7 minutes ago, trekkie said:

@SpaceWonderer That sounds like you have a lot of experience with getting away in time to soak your pants just outside of everyone's view, as opposed to making it to a bathroom. This happen to you often?

No, what I meant I never wet. I manage to hold until I can relieve myself not in my clothes (at least get into bushes and take off pants, happened with me once in a while).

While I've had a few accidents in public I was usually able to steer clear away from crowds well before - knowing was was bound to happen.  You normally don't get desperate form one second to another, do you 😉 ? And the one or two occasions where I couldn't help losing it in a well lit or confined (or both) public place (once in a crowded underground) I guess only a few people noticed and assumed I've had had one too many (which was true - in a sense...)
Or let's put it that way: if you were in, say a piano recital and the artist made a mistake - would you stand up and go "Ha! Gotcha!" So I guess you never know who really noticed. And if, if they gave a f...

20 hours ago, trekkie said:

@tanin That sounds really rough. But do you ever enjoy it, at least some of the time? (I mean, you do seem to like messing content.)

This situation is always a mixed bag. The biggest problem is that you're usually... not ready for this. I mean that you're in wrong place at wrong time, typically going somewhere, without spare clothes. So, you have to manage this situation somehow. It's easier when you're just going home and you don't make it few minutes from your house, so you just have to walk or ride few stops with the bus.

After few situations and some close call I've started to wear spare clothes just in case, so it was far easier to manage, however still you just want to stay unnoticed for many reasons.

But if I was able to get away with it and reach safe place it may start to be enjoyable, mainly due to this. Of course loose accident sometimes requires a lot of cleaning and sometimes you have to threw something out, but it's still great. The perfect scenario is when the accident is not so loose and boxers are able to hold it and the damage is not huge, but sometimes it was far worse. But still interesting in all aspects. 

I never had an accident in public, though a friend of mine did at one point.  We were out and he got a little tipsy and we went to the grocery store just around the corner from his house.  I remember that we were just walking down one of the aisles and he just stopped and told me that he was pissing his jeans and couldn't stop.  I basically gave him my jacket to wrap around his waist so that we could casually get out of there and get him home.  No, he doesn't know that I like that sort of thing and my only thought was to figure out a way to get him out of there undetected and get him home where he could get cleaned up.  That, I guess is my one instance where we needed to escape.

Actually, I was also thinking that maybe part of the reason that people don't see other people wetting themselves as often is that people may not hear the wetting or may not be looking at that person's pants to see if they are wetting.  If they are grabbing them self or being somewhat conspicuous, that may draw attention to it, but if someone just wets as they are casually walking by, it may easily go completely unnoticed.  Then again, that's just me speculating why people may not react to it.

On 1/4/2021 at 12:02 AM, trekkie said:

While just how I got in this condition isn’t the point, I figure nobody minds a description of a good pants-soaking, so first let me set the scene.

A while back, I’d had a lot of soda and it was rush hour (is that an omo story cliche or what? I’ve already had your basic can’t-find-keys accident before, may as well go for ‘em all!) I drive a lot and so pile on the caffeine sometimes to stay alert. I probably only have myself to blame for this one, passing up an opportunity or two to go to the bathroom earlier. It wasn’t like a deliberate hold or anything, I really didn’t want to have an accident far from home with a lot left to do and no way to go back and change, and then there’s the condition of my car seats to be considered. But, “I could go a bit” didn’t feel like important enough to stop, and neither did “really probably should find a bathroom soon.” However, things got slower and slower and when you’ve had a Double Gulp, the whole desperation process happens in fast forward. I reached “I really wish the tiny person inside my bladder would stop firing a blowtorch at the walls” level about five minutes after deciding earlier that I didn’t need to stop just yet. I was bouncing up and down and thankful that nobody was in the car with me, and occasionally having to remember to breathe. I finally got my head together and realized how many panicked sudden moves I was making to get to the exit and decided that I’d just concentrate fully on driving like I normally do for safety sake and not think about my need. Naturally this means I lasted ten more seconds before I felt that lovely feeling of spreading warmth accompanied by the usual sloshing sound. I wasn’t in a position to enjoy it as much as I otherwise might have.

Annnnnnyway, since I was far from home, I had to go into a store to get dry clothes as well as a bunch of shop towels to dry the car seat with and sit on so they wouldn’t get my new pants wet. (If I had the guts, I’d have done it in the other order.) One thing that surprised me was that most seemed to not even notice. However, it really was embarrassing when one person got a real good laugh out of my condition. I tried not to walk along the main aisles as I got clothes and had to face a cashier who gave me a look I really couldn’t figure the meaning of but went ahead and rang me up so I could go change in the bathroom and put my wet things in the bag.

Like I said, I thought you might want the scene described. But ever since then, I’ve wondered how you all have dealt with such a situation. How did you get out of a big store or mall or stadium or school or office with or other public place where there were a lot of people between you and the exit while trying to keep as few eyes as possible on your visible accident? How did you try to get away with it in a place where getting alone would be very difficult? (…Also, do tell us how you ended up going in your pants ‘cause that is always good to know… and… maybe I shoulda put this in the wetting experiences section?)

Inspired to ask the question by a very good account of such a situation here:

Well, numerous times I was younger. I think it was due to my diaper and pants masking any stains or smells

Guest Nils JD
On 1/10/2021 at 5:19 PM, WetWonders said:

There was a time where I peed my skirt and leggings while taking a walk in a local neighborhood. I wanted to feel public humiliation with minimal risk of being caught. Thankfully my clothes were black. It wasn't really that dangerous, and there were about 5 people max, but it turned me on. It was even more dangerous getting to my apartment, and I was somewhat regretting my choices, but I managed to not be caught. 

This sounds amazing!
I've chosen black before for a similar reason, haha...

Did you also wet your shoes? 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 2:12 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

Thanks for sharing this anecdote.  A girl laughing 'til she poops is a delightful image! 

Well fortunately they didn't get to see the image, since my diaper contained the mess. I just excused myself and shuffled off to the toilet with my hand on the back of my skirt, though one of my colleagues said that he knew I pooed later, and I blushed and said I did. That evening when I was telling my husband about my accident, I got so turned on by telling him about the humiliation in his presence that I actually took off my diaper and started masturbating...it escalated from there and we ended up fucking. Obviously at the time at work I was mostly just embarrassed though.

On 1/25/2021 at 8:30 AM, OmorashiOnna said:

Well fortunately they didn't get to see the image, since my diaper contained the mess. I just excused myself and shuffled off to the toilet with my hand on the back of my skirt, though one of my colleagues said that he knew I pooed later, and I blushed and said I did. That evening when I was telling my husband about my accident, I got so turned on by telling him about the humiliation in his presence that I actually took off my diaper and started masturbating...it escalated from there and we ended up fucking. Obviously at the time at work I was mostly just embarrassed though.

A colleague telling you he knows you pooed on yourself sounds fairly aggressive!

• 1 month later...

@April Nine Are you particularly accident prone? How often do you end up wetting yourself? Sounds like more than the average person. If so, is it embarrassing, or no big deal, or do you enjoy it? I've always wondered how people who are into this and have some degree of holding inability deal with the fact that they get to live something they enjoy but don't get to turn it off. 

@OmorashiOnna Ever torn between current embarrassment and thinking of how much you will enjoy the memory of it having happened? I've had a few instances of yelling at myself internally, "please please please don't wet yourself in front of all these people... but man, it'll be such a great story if I do!" Also, I forget, is your husband into the omo or diaper scene?