Sign In

Torrie and Kaleigh’s Omo Adventures

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Story of Torrie and Kaleigh   This is a story of a girl named Torrie and her best friend Kaleigh, who we will call Kay for short.  I can only hope that I can bring my characters and stor

Party Planning -   Kay and Torrie finished out their week fairly uneventfully as they both looked forward to getting together and planning how to carry out their “investigation” on other gir

First Club Event - Part 3   After the impromptu pool party, snacks, food, and lots more drinks and liquids, all of the girls had changed into night clothes and moved over a fun room in the l

The Club

Some weeks had passed by, many of the girls were busy with activities and school and various other things that were keeping them tied up.  The party that was supposed to take place over at Julianna’s got pushed back a bit as some things came up and things didn’t quite work out, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t going to happen, it was just a matter of getting the time right.

In the meantime, a few of the girls would get together and share tales of their own private “adventures” here and there, there was a lot of texting, some video chatting and lots of individual masturbation sessions that went on over the weeks.

Julianna, the overly mature, natural leader of the group decided that it would be fun if the girls formed a secret girls only club, called Club WYP… (wet your pants).  She created a simple short list of rules. 

No one shares anything with anyone not in the club

To be a part of the club, you had to film a video of yourself peeing in something that was easy to see, and only after you had at least 40ozs of something to drink and held for a minimum of 4 hours (honor system of course)

There was a shared access online folder that contained everyone’s entry video that everyone shared access to and that access was shared equally by all members.

Your monthly dues to the club were $20 per month that were collected for “club” events that would take place semi regularly, schedule TBD, funds would be put towards whatever the group voted it to be, alcohol, outfits, food, fun, you name it and it was up to you to keep current with your dues.  Other collections could be taken for “special needs”

Monthly dues 2, would be another video that would be shared with the group and every month would have a “fun and sexy” theme to the video that you had to abide by and submit on time by the last Sunday of each month.  Themes would be released on the 2nd to last Sunday so you had 2 weeks to complete your video and submit it, failure resulted in a $100 fine and a punishment TBD at a club event”.

You had to be sure if you were going to recruit a new member into the club that they wouldn’t tell anyone, so you had to make sure you were inviting someone you trusted to tell them about it. 

Girls only in the club, no boys and they certainly could never hear about it or see anyone’s videos from the club (honor system of course, but there could be repercussions to violators).

If you wanted to leave the club, the honor system would hopefully prevent you from spilling about the club and your membership video could be used against you in some way if you don’t abide by the honor system, so the entry video is sort of collateral “assurance” that you remain secretive.

Never let your parents find out about the club

Rules can be added by majority vote of club members at any time

Seemed like a fun thought and idea.  Julianna was definitely going to be the entrepreneur of the group at some point in her life, but for now, this was just for fun.. While she had a serious and mature side of things….”Jules” had a fun and sexy side to her that she couldn’t wait to explore…

Jules initiated a call with Torrie, Kay, Katie and herself and gave them the premise of the “secret” girls club based around having fun, getting together, indulging in their taboo fun of peeing and girl on girl action and whatever else you wanted to do.  While it was certainly no problem if girls wanted to hang out with boys on their own time, this club was for just girl fun only, even though it was somewhat of a more acceptable thing for society for girls to be with girls, they it still felt a bit taboo for some people, so it was best to keep it to being their own private playground.

Kay and Torrie and Katie all agreed as the Founding members of the group that they would be “The Board of Directors”.  Jules would be the president, Torrie was the Vice President, Kay would be the Secretary and in charge of membership, and Katie would be the club treasurer since she got a pretty sizeable allowance for pretty much doing nothing as she was a bit spoiled… Once the girls drafted out a group text, they gave everyone a chat app to download and told them to create an account.

Over the next few hours all the girls, Torrie, Kay, Katie, Jules, Bri, Cassie, Niki, Lizzie, and even Alyssa all accepted the invitation to the app, created their accounts and got their welcome message with description of the WYP Club that had a very discrete, unassuming logo of WYP and the purpose of the club with the rules as described above…

All the girls started chatting back and forth and all agreed that they wanted in and decided that everyone must make their first video no later next Sunday at 8PM.  Bri was named Activities Coordinator since she had a bit of a wild imagination, so her responsibility was presenting fun options for the club… and Lizzie, Niki and Lyss were activities sub committee members for now, and agreed that they would help with details and planning of events.  Lizzie would also be in charge of procuring any alcohol for parties since she could easily get it from her older sister at any time she wanted to.  They all decided that once per year, they could switch up duties if they chose to, but the girls all agreed it would a fun thing and all agreed there would be no power struggles and that they were really all just here for some good old fashion shenanigans.  

Jules exclaimed that the Girls were also tasked with recruiting one new member each at least before their first planned event, which was tentatively scheduled for the weekend of Halloween, which would give them about 3 weeks or so each.  Jules’ parents were supposed to go away a couple weeks earlier and ultimately couldn’t, so they decided to schedule a weekend getaway to another home they owned in the mountains and they wouldn’t be back until mid day on Monday with their 4 day weekend.  Jules had to stay back due to sports commitments and made sure her parents knew that it would be unacceptable for her to miss her commitments for a mid season vacation.  Julianna’s parents were extremely wealthy as her father was a stock broker that made millions, invested it wisely, bought a popular bar and restaurant in town that they paid someone else to run and enjoyed life.  Jules was an only child like Torrie was, although Torrie’s situation was obviously much different, Juianna’s mom always claimed that after she was born she had complications and they had to do a hysterectomy and she couldn’t have any more kids.  Although, Jules always suspected that they may have never had intentions to have her and parent’s had her raised by an au pair while they spent a lot of time hanging out at their restaurant and socializing with people and celebrities that came to town while not paying much attention to her.  So Jules decided she would definitely host the first event.  Their house was a mansion with a boat launch, private beach access, hi gating all around that was covered in ivy for privacy, an indoor pool with pool house for winter swimming, a huge hot tub that sat on a huge deck that overlooked the ocean, there were about 10 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms in the house, a chef’s kitchen, a theater, and huge gaming area, and a bar / entertaining area that led out to an amazing outdoor area that overlooked the ocean with fire pits, sitting areas, and outdoor kitchen.  It was a palace and perfect place for the fun to happen in couple of weeks, and all of the girls knew that it was going to be amazing fun and were already thinking about who they could recruit into the club before the first event.

The Initiation Videos Part 1

Torrie and Kay decided that they would film their initiation videos together and would really have some fun with it, so they met up on Monday at Torrie’s house as soon as school ended as they knew that they had about 3 hours to play and clean up before Torrie’s mom got home from school and Kay had to be home for dinner.  The girls arrived in Torrie’s room to get changed into their video outfits…Both girls had made sure to drink plenty of water and soda during the 2nd half of the day and by the time they arrived home, both girls were ready to unload their aching bladders.

“Kay, I can’t believe that we are now having a private girls club...Just think, that first day when I forgot to pee and had an accident has brought us all the way here to now having 9 of us in a secret pee club...It’s quite amazing”

“It’s fucking crazy Tor, I can’t even believe this.  I had no idea so many girls in school were into this…I’m in heaven…I mean...I don’t mind telling you this, but I am full fledged into girls, I don’t ever see myself being with a boy...and it’s ok if you want to be with a boy sometime, but this whole experience has just opened me up to a different style of life”.

“Well, I don’t have any issues of course...I mean, there’s some cute guys in school, but….well, I’m having fun for now also Kay...anyway...In honor of the club, I’m wearing the tight blue jeans and the white panties that I wore the day of the accident that started the club…”

“Good choice, they look hot on you...and I haven’t seen them since that day…”

“Correct, I actually haven’t worn them, they still had a little bit of a weird tint of yellow to them, so I tucked them away as she slipped out of her school clothes, standing in her sexy white panties and she pulled her jeans up tight, making sure they hugged her ass perfectly and even showed the outline of her crotch with a bit of camel toe.

Kay pulled out her tight white leggings that showed off every crevice of her lower half just perfectly as if they were her second skin and took off her bra and put on a tight fitting light grey cami top that exposed a bit of her stomach and just showed how enormous her breasts really were and her nipples were already doing the tell tale standing at attention, just aching to be rubbed…

“You’re up first Tor, where should we do this?” 

“Let’s film mine on the back deck, I know it’s a little chilly today, but why not”

The girls headed outside and Kay immediately regretted not getting a jacket as she was freezing, making her need to pee even worse now.  Torrie stepped out and looked around making sure she didn’t see anyone peering out of her neighbor’s windows.  The coast was clear.  

Torrie gave her name and a little intro to her video and explained that she liked peeing her pants because it made her horny and she enjoyed watching other girls pee their pants as well.  She pulled her jeans up again as tight as they could go and Kay held her phone to start the filming.  “Here it comes” exclaimed Torrie… all of the sudden, Kay could see a river of shiny yellow pee coming from Torrie’s crotch, instantly soaking down her inseems… She tried to cut the flow off and just barely managed to do so, and she turned around as Kay zoomed in on her ass, the pee had shot straight up the back all the way to her waistline… Kay was really desperate now and starting to get incredibly horny as she quickly jammed her hand into her crotch and held hard and rubbed to get the sensation to die down…and she didn’t want to ruin Torrie’s video, so she tried to hand gesture to her to move it along… Torrie then squatted down and let more pee out as it cascaded onto the ground below her butt, it was so hot and warm in the cool air… Kay zoomed in on her crotch as it glistened with hot pee…. The stream finally stopped and Torrie stood up and quickly unzipped her jeans and pulled them down and made sure to show off her wet panties that were now see through to the camera.  One last quick dribble of pee pushed out and into her panties as she rubbed the pee soaked fabric with her hand and put her soaking fingers in her mouth and licked them for the camera, she then bent over, pulling up her white panties tights to her crotch to see the full back shot of her pussy as the pee squeezed out and streamed down from the pulling of the saturated fabric… “That’s all girls...I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, I need to go and rub one out now...Love you as she blew the camera a kiss!”

“Holy shit, that was fucking hot Tor, but I need to pee right now”

Kay gave Torrie her phone and got Kay’s perfect curves and huge boobs all in the shot as Kay’s hands were jammed into her crotch furiously trying to hold, she gave her little quick intro, similar to Torrie’s.  She was bouncing up and down trying to hold it, and her boobs were just bouncing up and down...Torrie was waiting for them to fall out of her top they were bouncing so high.  Kay rubbed her crotch furiously and explained how desperate she was...I’m such a bad girl...I forgot to use the bathroom today...and I just can’t hold it anymore...I think I’m just going to let it out in my pants…”. In a second, the pee exploded through her fingers, coming out in all directions down both legs, up her butt, down the fronts of her thighs, and all up to her stomach.  She was drenched instantly and the hissing sound was like someone had turned on a hose full force in Kay’s pants.  Torrie had all she could do not to rub herself as she knew it would unsteady the camera.  Kay sensuously bent over and showed her ass, still peeing full force into her see through white leggings...Torrie instantly saw that Kay had opted not to put panties on under the leggings and Kay’s round ass had now shown perfectly through her leggings.   Finally the stream had subsided and Kay had a look of ecstasy on her face, tears came down her cheeks from the sheer relief because she had to pee so bad that her eyes started to burn…

“Damn, that’s a wrap Kay” let’s get inside, it’s fucking cold in these wet pants now”. 

Both girls shot inside and up to Torrie’s bedroom, Torrie slapped Kay innocently on her wet behind making a nice smacking noise that also left her hand wet with Kay’s pee.  Torrie rubbed her hand onto her jeans and realized that was a but futile...she was soaked also and both girls laughed.  Let’s get into a hot shower Kay.  The girls made their way and started to run the water.  Kay took off her grey cami and got into the shower with her wet leggings to rinse them off, but also feel the warmth of the water on them...Torrie decided that looked fun and ripped her shirt and bra off and got in and both girls stood face to face embracing each other and feeling each other’s butts as the warm water soaked their naked upper half’s and clothed lower halves… Torrie rubbed her small breasts against Kay’s huge ones and slipped her hand into Kay’s leggings and begin to go to town on Kay’s clit with her left hand and did the same to herself with her right hand… Kay with one hand on her boobs and one on Torrie’s caused almost a simultaneous orgasm to both girls as they both screamed in pleasure at the same exact time… both girls feeling the adrenaline coursing through their bodies… they both stopped and held each other, eyes closed and supporting each other’s bodies as they were both about to collapse from exhaustion.

The girls finished their shower and stripped out of their wet pants and got the laundry started. Kay kissed Torrie goodbye and headed home back in her nice dry school outfit, no one the wiser of what they just did...

The Initiation Videos Part 2

Nicole, affectionately known to all of her friends as little Niki, finished all of her homework after dinner and before shutting down her laptop, decided to peak at the shared online storage folder and to her delight saw 2 videos already uploaded, one labeled Torrie and one labeled Kaleigh…Hmm, let’s check them out she thought…

Niki watched Torrie’s video first, watching the rivers of yellow pee that Torrie pushed out into her tight jeans and admiring Torrie’s hot little wet ass and her soaked panties that she was kind enough to share, not leaving anything to the imagination which Niki was quite thankful for.  Next she watched Kay’s video and instantly was taken by how incredibly hot Kay looked in her outfit… Kay had a pretty plain Jane face as we described earlier, but with the right outfits and the right way that she did her hair, she really transformed into a sexy, curvy girl with curves in all the right places. Kay’s see through leggings did it for Niki.  

Niki decided that she would grab a pair of her old white shiny adidas soccer shorts and she put on a pair of light pink panties under them that made it look a little naughty, because you could see the slight outline of pink panty under the shorts.  She pulled an old pair of soccer socks up and put on just a little skimpy sports bra that showed off her cleavage.  

Niki grabbed her laptop and flipped on the webcam and brought it over to her bed. Niki filmed her little intro, explaining that she had peed in her pants on purpose all the time as a kid out of laziness and convenience most of the time and also admitted that because of her loose attitude and overly small bladder, that she still to this day wets her bed… Niki peeled off her sheets and sat in her soccer outfit on her special mattress pad.  She was going to pee the bed like she was having a nighttime accident...which she knew she could just wipe up with towels and put her sheets back on with no problem… She decided to set up her laptop so it gave a side view of her laying in bed.  She started off laying with her ass facing the camera and pretended to be sleeping on her side… She slowly released pee, warming her panties instantly and giving her an incredible tinge on her clit… the pee worked it’s way up her ass, making her little white soccer shorts see through and her pink panties showed through nicely now, as they were a shade darker from the pee.  She then rolled over into the puddle, soaking her ass in hot wet pee and released a little more pee, showing a spreading puddle that was now working its way up her back soaking her entire back and the back of her sports bra. She then quickly threw her pillows onto the ground so as to not get them wet…

She then rolled back over with her ass to the camera, showing how drenched she was and pretending to wake up and feel around… “Oh no...I’ve peed the bed…” as she felt her crotch and ass sensuously.  She then rolled over facing the camera put her hand down the front of her shorts and squeezed out the last remaining pee in her bladder, warming her hand as she slipped her fingers into her pussy and moaned lightly as she splashed around in the puddle on her bed….She pretended to finish herself off quickly and ended the video on the camera… She sat in her wet shorts and got the video uploaded to the site, and then decided that she was going to finish herself off for real this time as she plopped back into the puddle, it was now quite cold and not quite as appealing as it was before…. Fuck...kind of killed the mood there, so she just decided to get the bed cleaned up and her sheets back on and headed off to take a shower…

Initiation Video 4 was Cassie

Cassandra, the exotic looking, curvy black beauty had picked out skin tight, incredibly short red mini skirt and some little white cotton panties and a white cami top that showed off her large black breasts… She had the 2nd largest boobs to Kay’s and were perfectly round and perky for being so large, not a bit of sag on her tight body as she was always avid about staying in tip top shape… 

Cass set up her iPad so it was looking at her as she sat on her desk chair.  She filmed her little intro and explained that she had sometimes had accidents and had always secretly wanted to pee herself during football games when she had to go really bad and it was cold.. and one time she did… and no one knew about it… and it made her feel extremely naughty… She crossed and uncrossed her legs, exposing her white panties to the camera...which was easy to do as the short skirt could barely contain her pussy as it poked out  of her skirt in a very sexy way… She rubbed her boobs with both hands and talked the camera up on how she was super horny and ready to pee for the “girls”. 

Cassie inched her big bubble but closer to the end of the chair, letting her pussy peek out of her skirt… and just to the edge of her chair as she rubbed her clit with her finger though the white panties, up and down, a wet streak formed slowly up the front as she did it… Pee started to glisten from the crotch and filled her chair...and it began to pour off in all directions onto the floor as she continued to rub her pussy through the wet fabric… Stopping the flow a little bit, you could now see her dark pussy through the wet white material… Pee pooled all around her ass and continued to splash down onto the floor…. She scooped some up with her hands and rubbed both of her breasts, making her white shirt go see through with a tinge of yellow pee...exposing her dark round boobs and perfect nipples… She cupped her hand over her pussy, grabbing more fresh warm pee to rub her breasts with, further saturating her shirt and making her skin go slippery as it soaked down to her hard flat stomach… she now rubbed her pussy and turned around and kneeled on the chair and hiked up her shirt, exposing her see through wet panties and her ass, she pulled the panties up into her crack and exposed a perfect view of her dripping wet panties that hugged her thick pussy lips like a perfect little package… She forced the last bit of pee out in this position, running down both legs and down to her knees, both legs were soaked in pee as she rubbed her pussy from the front, all you could see was Cassie’s hand from the other side rubbing furiously until her body shuddered in ecstasy as she slipped down to the seat and turned back around facing the camera…

“Top that one girls…”

Initiation Video 5

As the videos were being uploaded, it was almost now a contest for who could put out the hottest video.  Katie felt like she might have it in the bag though.  Katie got home after school one day later that week.  Both of her parents were at work still and wouldn’t be home for a couple of hours.  She also had a sister that was one year behind was in Cassie’s sister’s class.   Shauna and Katie’s sister Riley, a skinny blonde girl who always wore her hair up in a pony tail like Niki, with long skinny legs who always seemed to have a camel toe because of the shape of her vagina lips, the seemed to have a perfect V to them and they hung down low always causing the boys to stare at her crotch in amazement when she wore leggings...but this is about Katie…

Katie had about an hour before Riley would be home, so she quickly pulled out a sexy little plaid, pink, black and white checkered school girl skirt that barely reached the bottom of her but cheeks.  One move and you saw everything under her skirt, including a sexy white thong that would show off her perfectly tanned ass cheeks, a white button down shirt, that she tied up to show awesome cleavage and expose her 6 pack stomach and pierced belly button… She pulled on some high white thigh high socks that were so tight they almost cut the circulation off on her legs, but looked fucking hot as hell… She put her hair in two little pig tails…. She set up at her desk in her room, gave an intro video saying how she’s always been a naughty school girl at heart, and that she loved peeing, and being peed on by another girl was always the ultimate fantasy… She said how bad she had to go and how it was making her super horny.  She raised her hand...Mrs Smith, please let me go potty or I’ll pee in my pants… What… just pee at my desk...you want to watch me pee… Ohhh, only if I get an A in class today, Katie sexily taunted the camera….

She turned and bent over, exposing her bare ass and her thong that barely contained her pussy from behind.  She reached down and grabbed a little pink plastic device from her purse...a pocket rocket vibrator that her Cousin Mandy gave her last year as a present.  Katie switched it on the medium setting and lifted up her school girl skirt and stood up with her legs spread pressing the vibrator hard into her clit… you could hear the light buzzing noise as she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip tightly...then it was switched to high as she begin to move it gently up and down, but pressing it firmly into her clit through her panties….

She now begin to moan louder and louder along with the buzzing it was the hottest thing you could imagine… She then had an earth shattering orgasm...shuddering and moaning and almost bucking her knees as her legs shook and went in and out… she kept the vibe pressed to her clit, almost screening because it was so sensitive from the orgasm, but she pressed on… shuddering as another wave hit her… this time pee exploded from her thong in all directions spraying all over as the vibrator quickly become covered in hot pee… it shot everywhere creating a spray in the air as the vibrator threw pee in all directions.  Pee was all over the front of her skirt and streaming down the insides of her legs and soaking her thigh high socks… as the yellow streaks went to her cute little toes as she stood in a pee puddle shuddering with another orgasm and another huge wave of pee… Not an inch of her thong was dry and her socks were soaked.. At this point she was so weak, she collapsed into the puddle on the ground, the pee sopping all over her skirt…

When she finally gained her composure enough to stand, the pee dripped off of the skirt like a river from sitting in the pee puddle and her socks and legs were saturated in pee.  She smiled and batted her eyes to the camera…”there’s nothing to say after that girls...and she blew a kiss goodbye….

Initiation Video 6

This one belonged to Lizzie.  Lizzie adorned herself in a pair of skin tight little Jeans shorts that were so short and tight that her little beige panties peeked out of the sides of her perfect thigh gap and her legs just seemed like they went on forever and right up into that perfect ass of hers…. A cute little belly shirt showed off her rock hard abs with no bra and her perky little breasts were perfectly outlined in her shirt, including her nice perky nipples that poked through the soft cotton and tickled her ever so slightly…

Lizzie shared how peeing was something that she did all the time growing up from an early age and it was always sexual as she masturbated as long as she could remember. Lizzie was always horny and masturbated when she woke up and when she went to bed and sometimes on the weekend if she was doing homework, she would do one mid day…

Lizzie begin to demonstrate her masturbation techniques and even though she also had a vibrator, she decided not to use it as she didn’t want to copy Katie, so she had pulled out a small thin smooth dildo, and preceded to undo the button of her skin tight light grey jean shorts enough that she could pull them a bit to the side and stick the dildo into her pussy…needs a little moisture...as she relaxed letting some pee out onto the dildo and soaking the crotch of the shorts and her panties.  She then put it back in.. much better she exclaimed.  In and out slowly, she moaned in her bathroom.  She spread her legs a bit further as she let out another little spurt to get the dildo slippery again and went in and out, she now was slippery enough that she didn’t need any more pee, but as she was going in and out a little faster now, she squeezed to pee at the same time and it shot out the side of her shorts onto the bathroom floor and down her legs further soaking her panties and her shorts… she could feel the warmth on her ass as she pushed out another wave of pee… up her butt and down her legs as the pee was coming out so hard that it pushed the light dildo out and she dropped it on the ground, she quickly jammed her hand into her crotch and rubbed as the pee poured through her shorts, hot and wet with delight as the pee warmed her saved pussy…

She pulled the shorts down and exposed some silky beige panties that were dark about halfway up the front and halfway up the back of her ass and dripping with pee.  They were silky smooth like her pussy and felt amazing as she squeezed more pee into her panties, warming her hand and her crotch nicely….she pulled the wet shorts back up and showed her tight wet ass from multiple shots, pulling the shorts up into her crotch as rivulets of pee rolled down her silky smooth tanned legs…

Initiation Video 7

Alyssa woke up on Saturday morning… a rare day off for her from any short of athletic activity as the weather was terrible, windy, rainy cold, the school cancelled all Saturday activities.  As she woke up, she knew that her parents were going to be going out shopping for the day and they took her two younger sisters with them.  Alyssa’s mom poked her head into her room and said that they were heading out shopping and would be back in a few hours and asked if she was sure she didn’t want to come…

“No, I want to take advantage of doing nothing today if that’s ok”

“Sure honey, you deserve a day to rest, but don’t sleep the whole time”

“I won’t, I”m going to get up soon, thanks Mom…”

Lyss could hear the car start up and pull out of the driveway… Her bladder was aching like crazy, she had to piss so bad with her morning pee that she couldn’t keep her legs still in bed.  She tried to hold on and get another little bit of sleep, but it was no use, she was so uncomfortable and she knew this was pretty much her only opportunity to film her initiation video for the group.  

Lyss threw back the covers revealing an overly sexy sleeping outfit that consisted of silky hot pink shorts that hugged her ass and pussy perfectly and a matching silky cami style top that she realized her boobs had pretty much fallen out of when she rolled over.  It was the most comfortable outfit to sleep in, almost as if she was naked in bed.  Lyss hadn’t been overly sexual at any point, but the experience at the party had opened her up quite a bit to the point of giving her extreme confidence around the rest of the girls.  She was much more comfortable with Her commanding statuesque appearance, especially since the girls would do nothing but compliment her on how nice she looked, giving her more and more confidence every day.  She wore tighter clothes and did her hair nice every day, and she turned heads everywhere she went, even teachers stared at her beauty.  

Lyss got her phone out and set it up in the bathroom…her legs were shaking as she was trying to set the camera up and not pee herself before she got set up, which would be an epic fail…

She finally got the camera set up and instantly felt a large spurt of pee shoot into her silky shorts, soaking her white panties underneath… shit...shit...shit… I have to get in position… She was holding her crotch and bobbing up and down as she gave her intro, saying that she was never into peeing at all, until the party and thanked the girls for giving her the confidence to find herself and not feel like such a freak, even though she was one of the prettiest girls in the school, she just never felt like it because she was so tall and developed so much earlier than all the other girls she grew up with.  

“As you can… (a wave of pee streamed down her legs and quickly stopped) I just woke up and am having an accident in my pants right now… my panties are drenched and my pee smells… she had a nice dark wet spot in the silky shorts and she pulled them aside to reveal her wet panties that now were bright yellow with pee….as she did that another wave of piss shot out into the panties, yellowing them even more and running onto her bathroom  floor… “umm yeah, so you can see that I’ve just peed my pants again, so there’s no use in trying to hold it anymore...Alyssa sat down on the toilet and just let go in her pants…. soaking the material through to her ass.. she put her hand over her crotch and pulled the pee up over the front of her shorts, soaking the entire front of her… Her sorts were clinging to her body as the hot pee hissed out of her and ran down her ass into the toilet… 

As it kept coming out, she stood up from the toilet and without stopping peeing, it then ran straight down both of her long sexy legs and onto the floor, she pulled down her shorts exposing her soaked yellow panties as the pee still poured out of them, they were saturated that they pulled down from her pussy and the pee was pooled up and just pouring out of the crotch like a river… She peed for what seemed like 3 minutes straight, creating a lake on her bathroom floor...Lyss hadn’t peed her pants since the party and had a very unfamiliar tingling feeling in her stomach and her pussy was throbbing in a way she never felt before...she was soaked all over and the pee finally came to a halt and she sheepishly rubbed her crotch, forgetting that she was filing all of this.  She rubbed and rubbed and rubbed, pressing into her clit like Torrie had done to her the night of the party… Finally she snapped to it and realized she was filming still… Shit… even though she was supposed to do this and it was accepted, she blushed bright red...oh god… I hope that was good...ok...bye…

Feeling a little dirty and guilty, she quickly cleaned up and rinsed out her clothes and threw them in the dryer to dry… the panties were ruined as they were stained yellow, but she figured she would hold onto them for future activities…

Initiation videos 8 and 9

The final two videos were a compilation...Jules parents were going to the restaurant all day and left around lunch. Jules had asked Bri to come over and film her video for her and she would film Bri’s… 

Bri got dropped off at Julianna’s house and she had brought over a bag with some light grey leggings and pale blue panties to pee in… Jules decided they would be twins and would do the same outfit, tight grey leggings and pale blue cotton VS panties, the same exact thing Bri was wearing…

Jules and her sexy Italian olive complexion and dark black hair was just amazingly beautiful to look at.  Cute blonde Brianna was raring and ready to go, quickly stripping in front of Jules and putting her outfit on…

Hang tight there kiddo, just relax, we have to build up a good pee, so I made us a little drink… Jules, it’s 1pm...Bri exclaimed…

So what, haven’t you ever heard the expression its 5 o’clock somewhere… 

“Haha, I guess so…”

Both girls drank Vodka and orange juice for about the next hour and started to get pretty tipsy…

Neither girl was feeling any pain at all and both were now desperate to pee…

“Jules, I’m really ready to piss, I am going to explode all over your bedroom in about 5 minutes if we don’t piss soon”

“Ok, let’s get out of here and head down to the bar and I can put the vodka back in there too”

Both girls got to the bar and Jules said… I have idea… sit up at the bar… I’m going to set up my laptop over here to get a nice wide shot of the room…

“Ok, but hurry up, I’m not going to make it much longer...I already have a wet spot on my crotch, as she turned to show Jules the small round wet spot on the leggings that hugged her little fat pussy lips…

“Ok, here we go, go sit”

Bri sat at one of the bar stools, sipping her drink.  Jules walked up to her…

“Hey there… Can I buy you the next round sexy lady…”

“Umm, sure, that sounds great”. I’m Brianna as she played along with the little skit”

I’m Julianna… Brianna and Julianna, it sounds kind of cool huh?”

“Yeah, very cool…” as Bri was now sitting and rocking back and forth on her heel to hold her pee in…

“Looks like you have to use the bathroom…”

“Yeah, I”m about to piss in my pants actually…”

“That would be really hot...Let me see you pee a little”

“Well, I have to admit, I have already peed….quite a bit actually….” Bri spun around in the chair to face Jules with her hand pressed into her crotch, she removed it to show a much more expanded wet spot that had formed all across her crotch…

WOW, you definitely did pee...as she walked up to Bria and put her hand over the wet crotch of her leggings…”we have similar names and we are wearing the same outfit...go figure”. Let me see your panties, as she peeled back the front of Bri’s leggings she exposed the wet cotton panties that clung to Bri’s pussy…

“Ohh honey...it’s ok that you had a little accident” and then more hot pee shot out of Bri’s crotch hitting Jules’ hand and soaking Bri’s ass as it pooled in the contoured bar chair.

“Wow, that’s nice and warm”

Bri was now at the point of ready to have an exploding bladder she had to pee so bad and the leaks weren’t relieving any of her pain…

“Well, I am glad you like the way it looks and feels, because it’s going to explode right now” as Bri squeezed her legs tighter together, the damn broke loose and pee shot quickly down both legs and ran like a raging river onto the floor, as it pooled up her butt on the chair her leggings were a dark grey now.  Jules stood in front of Bri and pressed her body into Bri’s legs as the pee ran down them and straight into Julianna’s waste, soaking the front of her leggings with Bri’s pee.  She rubbed her crotch as the pee continued to warm and soak both girls… The front of Jules shirt started to get wet around her stomach and she slid down and let the pee run over her breasts through her white shirt, exposing her bra less breasts through the shirt that now had a yellow hue of pee to it… Bri continued peeing with her legs pressed to let the pee run down on Jules, but she desperately wanted to spread her legs and rub her throbbing pussy, so she spread her legs open and started to rub… Jules then grabbed Bri’s hand and pushed it away and started rubbing for her inside the waistband of her leggings… The pee was so warm on her hand… She quickly rubbed Brianna to a shuddering orgasm…

“Wow, that was...holy fucking shit Jules…”

“Jules was standing dripping from Bri’s pee, soaked all up her front...her ass was remarkable looking in these leggings and totally dry…

“Well, my backside is dry and I need to now contribute my pee to this party…”

Brianna sat on the chair as Jules climbed up on Bri’s lap and straddled her, soaking Bri’s shirt with the pee that was all over Jule’s shirt… her legs straddled around Bri’s waist, Bri put her hands under Jule’s ass to hold her up and begin to rub her and then reached in and gave Jules a kiss...Jules felt amazing and all of the sudden, her bladder relaxed and Bri suddenly felt her lower half getting really hot… Julianna’s pee was almost bath water hot as it streamed down across Bri’s crotch, shooting up Jule’s ass… she was now grinding her pussy against Bri’s leg as the pee continued to flow down onto the floor and all over Bri’s pussy...both pee puddles mixing together to form a giant pee lake on the tile floor of the bar…

Jule’s pee was so hot and so silky feeling, Bri was just rubbing her crotch again and gave herself another orgasm, and she quickly went back and put her hands inside Jules’s pants and rubbed her soaking wet panties until Jules had an orgasm of her own...squeezing more pee out onto Bri’s lap…

Both girls embraced for about 5 minutes after...just holding and catching their breath… They went over to shut off the camera and stood in amazement at what just happened...as they stood looking at the mess, Bri relaxed her bladder and let some more pent up pee flow down her legs warming her once again…

“Hey, that’s not fair, I want to pee more too, but I have none left”

“Well, we have all day long to do this again”. 

“True...let’s go pick out another outfit for later…”

And the girls ran upstairs….

Hope that was as much fun to read as it was to write!

Recruiting Part 1

Now that all the girls had their videos uploaded, messages were flying around the group chat, all complimenting each other on the hotness of the videos that were uploaded.  The group seemed to agree that Katie took the top prize for ultimate sexiness and everyone enjoyed Bri and Jules little skit and all the girls complimented Alyssa for breaking out of her shell and looking sexy as hell in her sleepwear, as none of the girls expected to see how hot she looked, even after rolling out of bed not long before she filmed her video.

The experience definitely opened up a whole new side of Alyssa that she just couldn’t believe herself.  Boys never paid much attention to her or always made comments about her height, calling her an amazon and just thinking of her as one of the guys because of her athletic abilities and the fact that she was better at sports than many of the boys in her class.  The girls however, treated her like she was a goddess and made her feel more special than anyone other than her parents.  She just felt insanely confident and loved the fact that she was not just looked at as an athlete, but as a beautiful girl, and the fact that she was included as one of the girls.  She started dressing nicer and everyone started to notice her.

The one thing Alyssa wasn’t sure about was who she was going to recruit, so she messaged Torrie and Kay and asked them for some help and to be included in their plans to find a few new girls for the club, as she was still a bit shy and out of sorts about what she was going to do.  Kay and Torrie were also not quite sure who to go to next as they were the ones that hand picked the girls that started the group to begin with. 

Katie already had a new recruit picked out, her cousin Mandy who lived about an hour North.  The girls were really close.  Mandy was a year older and often came to visit and stay with Katie as she loved the beach.  She was definitely a wild child and most of the girls knew Mandy because she did spend a lot of time with Katie in the Summers and she loved dressing overly provocative and didn’t care if she was hooking up with a guy or a girl and she was a habitual masturbator and made it clear that she would try any kinky thing presented to her.  She was going to be a perfect member for the club.  5’9’, super hot, another girl that loved tanning her body all over, she had long slender legs that ran straight into a perfectly shaped ass that you could bounce a quarter off of it, because it was so tight and perfect.  She had long flowing blond hair, that wasn’t really her natural color, which was a light brown, but she always kept it blonde.

Katie and her cousin video chatted late one night just catching up and Mandy wanted to show Katie a new vibrator that she bought at a local shop in town when she was shopping with her friends.  A cute little vibrator with a rubber tip and a finger that came out that would lay up against her clit.  She was showing it and without any shame, she pulled up her slinky little nightgown and just started to demonstrate it over her little silky red panties for about 20 seconds, making sexy expressions to Katie the entire time.  

“Haha, you are one kinky bitch Mandy”.  

“You know it girl, you want one, I’ll get one for you and bring it next time I visit”

“Sure, I’m game. Speaking of visiting...you around in two weeks to come for a visit for the weekend?”  “Some of the girls you know down here are getting together over the weekend, kind of just having a little Halloween weekend party at one of the girl’s houses whose parents are going away for the weekend.”

“Yeah, I think I can do that, nothing is really going on up my way, I’ll just see if I can get dropped off after school that Friday.”

“Cool, so….the party is just...well”

“Well what?  What’s going on at this party, is it a drug party or something?”

“NO, you know I don’t do that, I drink, but no drugs…It’s kind of a girls only party”

“Ohh, are you fully into girls now??????”

“Well, not fully, I like to have fun with these girls and I just think you would fit in and have fun too...and I was kind of tasked with bringing someone to the party…”

“Ohh, I see, so you’re pimping me out...hahaha. Ok, I’ll be your sex worker”

“No, what the fuck is wrong with you...you are nuts” Katie laughed. “It’s kind of a…”club”... that we started.  You have to be a member of the club and it’s kind of secret so you can...indulge in various things...with...girls you know?”

“Yeah, well, you know me, I‘m up for anything.  So am I joining the club, is that what you are asking me to do?”

“Yeah, kind of, you don’t really have to do much, just come and hang out and...you know… have some fun every once in a while”

“Ok, sounds cool”

“Ok, well, we have some rules in the club, I’ll send them over to you...and one of the things is, the girls in the club are kind of into watersports…”

“What, you go jet skiing and surfing?”

“Umm no, not quite...they are into...peeing...like in your pants...sometimes on each other...it sounds so dirty, if you think it’s fucked up, I’m sorry, you don’t have to come, I just thought…”

“Hey, whatever, is it fun?”

“Yeah, it is actually, I love how it feels and the girls are all fucking HOT”

“I like me a hot girl...And if they’re as hot as you...well ever better”

“I think they are all in their own ways”

“Ok, so what, you just have like one big group sex party”

“Well, it’s not like...I don’t know… you have to come and see, whatever happens...happens.  Just be open minded, bring something sexy, some tight jeans, leggings, whatever”

“Hmmm, ok, I’m very intrigued Katie, very intrigued indeed”

“So...you’ve never peed in your pants?”

“Well, not on purpose, I mean, I’ve peed in my bathing suit on purpose...It’s nice I suppose”  “doesn’t this get a bit...messy?”

“Yeah, but you clean up after, so what”

Mandy got up and walked into her bathroom with her phone and sat down on the toilet with her silky red panties, and said, Ok, let’s give this a try… She positioned the phone in a way that showed Katie her crotch as she sat legs spread.  She relaxed and nothing quite wanted to come out.  She knew she had some pee, but the panties were a bit of a mental block for her.

“Pretend you’re in the ocean… it will come”

“Hmm, show me, you do it too”

“Ok” as Katie went into her bathroom and pulled down her skin tight booty shorts, revealing her little white thong… She sat, spread her legs and pushed out a stream of hot pee, soaking the crotch instantly as the pee splashed into the toilet… She then started to rub her pussy a little bit and stood up and pulled her thong up tight and pee dripped down her leg a little bit as she wiped it with her hand as she felt it trickel down her leg.

Finally she saw the crotch of Mandy’s red panties start to go a shade darker and she heard the tell tale hissing and splash into the toilet as Mandy peed, she had her mouth open as it felt so warm and hot on her smooth pussy… “wow, ok, I can see how you like the feeling….my pussy feels so good, my ass is warm...I like the way this feels…” She stood up and pee trickled down both of her long tan legs and she just decided to walk back to her bedroom dripping wet and threw a towel down on her bed and grabbed her new vibrator and said, “ok, send me the details for next weekend, gotta go now, I’m going to have a little fun.”

“Ok babe, love you, it feels really good when you pee in leggings or jeans…”

“Haha, ok, maybe I’ll practice a little before I visit...the buzz of the vibrator started…”bye” and the screen went blank

Recruiting “Accident”

One week before the party the group had at least one new member in Katie’s cousin Mandy.  The girls decided they would take their time trying to find members for the group.  Katie’s cousin Mandy kept texting her with random selfies of her in wet panties, saying that she was enjoying “practicing” for the Club Party.  Without “test” driving the party to see what it was going to be like, she had sent in her initiation video, which was a super sexy video of her pissing in a pair of White Jeans and a cute little pink thong, which was the outfit that Katie convinced her to bring to the party next weekend.  Mandy looked so incredible in her wet jeans and made it so sexy that it caused quite a stir in the group and Torrie and Kay mentioned how they watched it 2 or 3 times each and admitted to getting off while they watched it back.  

Mandy also got permission to bring a non member guest to the event, which was a girl that was one year ahead of her that had her license that lived in neighborhood and the girls had their first girl on girl experimentation with each other and was also a bit into some crazy things herself.  Her name was Sammy and she was a cute and perky little thing about 5’2” tall, flat little belly, tight ass, perfectly proportioned boobs for her size with light brown hair and lots of blonde highlights that like Niki, she liked to wear in a cute little pony tail.  A little bit of a Tom boy and a great athlete in her own right, Mandy knew she would have a lot in common with the girls at the party, so when Mandy told her about the party at the Beach House Mansion with drinking, random fun with girls and no judgment, she figured why the heck not.  Mandy told her to bring at least one extra change of clothes.  Sammy was curious as to why, but Mandy joked and told her not to worry about it, she would find out.

Torrie, Kay, Alyssa, and Niki all decided to go to the football game the week before to watch Jules, Bri, and Cassie cheer at the game.  Lizzie and Katie were also going to be coming to the game, but when they got to the game there was a lot of students there.  The girls roamed around the grounds meeting up with friends and chatting, drinking sodas and having a good time.  They spent some time moving around and avoiding some of the boys that were creeping on all the hot girls with their skin tight black leggings on.  That seemed to be the outfit of choice for the football games.  They found some seats and watched through halftime.  Once halftime started, the cheerleaders came out and did their little halftime show.  Once that ended, Niki expressed to the group that she really needed to pee bad and that her little bladder was full to the brim.  

The girls all got up in a group and went over to the school bathrooms that were open for games and of course found a huge line of people waiting.  It seemed like half the crowd decided to all get up to go to the bathroom at once.  It was insane, and no less than 30 or so people waiting for the women’s rooms.  

“Fuck ladies...there’s no way I am going to make it waiting in line”

Torrie exclaimed that she had an idea.  “Let’s go out to the back by the softball field, there’s a stretch of woods along the softball field and it’s dark, no one will be back there, you can just pop a squat back there”

“Ok, let’s hurry or I”m going to piss my pants right here”

The girls hurried down past the stands and out into the dark path that led to the baseball and softball complex without anyone noticing.  By this time the cool air was really making Niki’s small bladder ache more than it had ever ached before.  As the girls made their way to the field, Niki felt spurts of warm pee filling her panties and wetting the crotch of her thick and tight black leggings. 

“Fuck!... it’s coming out”

“We’re almost there…”

The girls got to the field and walked down towards the woods.  As as they got over there a cool gust of wind kicked up, going right through Niki’s little frame, causing her to shiver and shudder and totally start to lose control… Hot pee jetted out into her cute little high waisted light blue panties and into her leggings, she quickly just squatted to minimize the damage as Torrie, Kay, and Alyssa watched helplessly as their friend just started to have a full blown accident.  The faint hissing noise of the pee and the splatter in the grass was making Kay come around for a better look as she could make out the faint stream of pee coming from Niki’s crotch as she moaned in delight.  

Suddenly, the girls heard voices coming down the path…

“Shit, someone’s coming”

Niki instinctively stood up while still peeing and the pee now quickly ran down the insides of both of her legs as she squeezed them together trying to stop, but it was no use, the pee ran down into her Ugg’s soaking her socks and pooling in her furry little calf high boots.  

All of the sudden 3 girls emerged and started to make their way to the back where they were.  They could make out that two girls were somewhat supporting another girl who had her hands jammed into her crotch and was a bit wobbly on her feet, as they came around the corner and saw Torrie, Kay, Niki, and Alyssa, they froze and and the girl in the middle screamed from not expecting to see anyone in the dark… and all of the sudden the girls could make out two dark shiny rivers running down the girls tight jeans, soaking both of her legs instantly and she started crying… I’m so embarrassed, I can’t believe I just peed in my pants… The other girls trying to comfort her...saying it happens, don’t worry.  

The girl in the middle was a new girl to the area, a cute little red head with glasses and cute little freckles named Penny, who was one year head of the “club” girls… The other two girls were softball players that Niki wound up knowing.  A cute little Asian girl with long black hair named Kimmy and a little dark skinned beauty of a Latino girl Anna.  

“Hey, Niki… How’s it going?”Kimmy asked

“Ohh, good, we just...well came back here to do the same thing you were looking to do obviously…”

“Yeah, we’ll, we fed little Penny a few drinks and she’s a bit of a light weight” they chuckled.  The line was so long, we decided to come down here, but I guess we weren’t the only ones and you guys scared the...piss out of little Penny”.

A few tears still made their way down Penny’s cheeks...Niki could tell she was visibly embarrassed… “Hey, I’m Niki, don’t worry, this happens to me all the time...in fact…” she grabbed Penny’s hands and guided them to the inside of her thigh. Penny could instantly feel the cold and clammy, wet feeling of Niki’s tights…

“Wait, what the...you peed your pants too”

“Yeah, I was peeing and you guys scared us and I stood up and peed into my leggings by accident.  So, piss happens you see?”

All the girls had a good chuckle…as Niki and Penny stood their in their wet pants that were now cold and clammy on their legs.  

“I just couldn’t wait in the line and I have a weak bladder to begin with...and well, it happens to me sometimes where I get caught a little short”

Torrie and Kay piped up and admitted that they have had plenty of accidents also, trying to make little Penny feel better...knowing that they liked to pee themselves on purpose.  

As the girls stood there chatting, Kay out of no where just quickly spread her legs shoulder width apart and the girls all could hear the stream of hot liquid shooting from Kay’s Leggings.  

“All the talking about peeing made me have to go...and the beauty of black leggings, no one will see…” exclaimed Kay in a mischievous way…

Torrie said “well, I might as well join the fun too” and she pulled her leggings in super close to her little smooth pussy and squatted down and the pee shot straight through her leggings and onto the ground in a sharp stream… 

Kimmy and Anna just stood in amazement at what they were watching as one girl after another was peeing in front of them.

As Torrie and Kay finished peeing, Anna mentioned that she had to go pretty bad, but had never peed in front of anyone before.  Torrie tried to encourage her…

“It’s ok, you are wearing black sweats, so I would suggest maybe pulling them down or they are going to be really heavy if they get wet, but you can pee through your underwear…”

“Why wouldn’t I just pull them down too?”

“Because, you can warm yourself up for a few minutes… give it a shot…”

Anna pulled down heavy black sweats revealing some cute white panties with a little pink bow on the front of them… She squatted down and begin to let the pee out into her panties… The girls could faintly see the outline of Kimmy’s ass as her panties went transparent from the pee and it made its way up her cute little but…

All of the sudden, the little Dominican knockout Anna was standing there and Kay could make hear the little gurgle of liquid and she could make out a puddle forming beneath Anna’s feet as she had her hand pressed into her crotch, getting wet with her pee…”umm, well, it looked like fun” as she stated in her little sexy accent.  

Knock out Alyssa figured, well, I might as well go too.  Alyssa unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down, and squatted in her green cotton panties that instantly soaked up the pee rushing from her hot pussy… Her crotch felt warm and throbbed from all of the pee action that she had just witnessed, so while peeing, she pressed her hand hard into her clit to pretend she was ringing out her panties, but hoping it would give her a second or two of sexual relief, but it wasn’t working… she really wanted to leave to head home to masturbate immediately…

“Well, now we are all pee friends” Torrie Joked to the group…

“Well, I suppose so…” Anna said in her cute little Spanish accent…

“Well, I guess we should head back to the game now before we get caught back here by someone else” Kay said to the group.

The girls started to walk back, Torrie had a heavy jacket and felt bad for Penny, so she took off her sweatshirt and gave it to her to wrap around her backside and so she could cover the front with her sleeves…”here, you take this for now and wrap yourself up”. 

“That’s really nice of you….umm”

“Ohh, Torrie, that’s Kay, Alyssa, and Niki”. 

“I’ll bring this to school next week”

“No problem…Say, if you ladies don’t have anything going on next weekend, we are having a little “get together” with some drinks and stuff. It’s a bit of a “girls club” that we created.  It will be fun if you ladies are interested in coming.  It’s going to be at our friend Julianna’s ocean side mansion”. 

“Ok, I think we will be there…”said Anna…

The girls exchanged numbers with each other, and said that they looked forward to seeing each other next weekend.

“Ummm, so I guess we just found 3 new potential recruits for the group, totally by “accidents”??” Niki joked…

“I see what you did there Niki…” Kay laughed and slapped her on her cold, wet, tight ass…

“Ok, let’s call and get our rides and get home…”

Torrie’s mom came to pick the girls up from the game to take them all back to Torrie’s to spend the night...The girls all got in the car to head home all in their wet black leggings and panties, unbeknownst to Torrie’s mom...until… they were about 5 minutes into the ride and the smell of pee started to waft in the air in the car…Torrie felt so uncomfortable and was praying that her Mom didn’t say anything…

“The air smells kind of funny tonight coming off the ocean, hug girls?” Torrie’s mom asked..

“Yeah, I think so, the salt water is certainly coming out on this brisk night….” Kay quipped… 

“Niki whispered in Kay’s ear… salty pee….” Niki sat in between Kay and Alyssa in the back seat on the quick ride home and as they were sitting in the back, Torrie’s mom oblivious to the 4 girls in peed leggings and just driving along… bobbin her head to some music...Niki put one hand in Kay’s crotch and one in Alyssa’s crotch and started rubbing both girls with a devilish grin on her face…

It didn’t last long as they pulled into Torrie’s house…

The girls all got out and headed up to Torrie’s room to get ready to get changed and cleaned up.  As they got in the door, Torrie quickly shut it behind them and started giggling quietly…”Salt Air!” “I totally thought we were going to bet buste, our pissy panties smell….like PEE!” They all laughed… 

“I think it’s...me…” Niki said as she smelled her hand… She pulled down her leggings and her little blue panties had a nice yellow stain in them from her pee and they were soaked up the front and back, her legs were very clammy and wet.  The other girls just had wet crotches and butts, but Niki was drenched into her socks. “So, you think our new friends will come this coming weekend?” Niki asked

“I think so” Kay answered excitedly… 

Just then, Torrie got a text from Penny, thanking her for the sweatshirt, and telling her that Anna and Kimmy were able to shield her and get her inside Kimmy’s house undetected”.  

“So are you with the Anna and Kimmy”

“Yes”

“So what do you guys think about next weekend” “They are texting me NOW!” Torrie told the group 

A few minutes went by and then Torrie’s phone finally lit up, this time from Anna…”we will definitely be there, we discussed it and we are looking forward to it…I am wondering...will there be a chance we can…hang out for a little bit at the party cutie?”

Torrie could just hear the sexy Spanish accent in her head…

“Absolutely, I am looking forward to it!” “Guys, Anna wants to hang out with me at the party…”

“Damn girl, she’s sexy…” Niki said  “Don’t get jealous Kay…” she laughed 

“Why would I be jealous? Torrie can get some from anyone she wants, we’re not dating… just friends with benefits” she laughed…

“Well, I have to piss again…” Niki exclaimed

“Can we watch…” Kay asked with a sexy smile…

“Of course….”

The girls made their way into Torrie’s bathroom and Niki climbed into Torrie’s shower and stood there with her legs together…a pool of pee filled up her little triangle shaped pussy and then poured down the fronts of her legs…”so warm, that feels so much better”.  She had really built up another good pee as it just drenched both of her legs in a shiny river…

“Let’s see those sexy panties again…”

Niki pulled down the pants and finished off the pee in her light blue, now see through and yellow panties.  Kay climbed in next to her and put her hand on Niki’s wet crotch and felt the warm slippery wet panties and Niki’s smooth tight pussy in the wet panties and begin to re-wet her leggings with hot pee as well.  Niki instantly pulled Kay’s leggings down and put her hand straight down Kay’s panties as she peed into Niki’s hand and instantly put her fingers into Kay’s large labia and started to finger her through the pee stream… Kay was in heaven as the pee pooled up in her partially pulled down leggings, her with panties totally soaked and see through….

Alyssa stood watching subconsciously rubbing her pussy, she was so ready to rub it out from the earlier action in the evening… Once Torrie realized what Alyssa was doing, she came up from behind her and wrapped her arms around Alyssa and slipped her hand into Alyssa’s leggings and begin to help get Alyssa off...Alyssa moaned quietly as the sound of Torrie’s fingers going in and out of her horny pussy started to fill the room as Niki and Kay stood in the shower feeling each other up...Niki now had her face in Kay’s huge breasts and was sucking on her nipples…

Alyssa’s eyes were closed as Torrie slid over and rubbed her crotch on Alyssa’s leg while she fingered Alyssa’s clit into pure, sheer and utter explosion of delight...As Alyssa  shuddered with the pleasure, she was holding her hand over her mouth so she wouldn’t scream… “pee Lyss…” without even answering, she spread her legs and released hot pee into her leggings that shot up her butt and onto Torrie’s leg...simultaneously Torrie ground her pussy against Alyssa’s leg and released her own pee… there now was a mixed puddle of pee on the bathroom floor that Torrie and Lyss were standing in… 

Torrie worked her way around to the front of Lyss, grabbed her hand and guided Alyssa to show her how to rub Torrie’s pussy, which Alyssa hadn’t done before...but really loved the feeling of Torrie’s little tulip shaped pussy… She finished Torrie off… and then they joined Kay and Niki in the shower to wash off…

All 4 girls rubbed their naked bodies together, and washed each other down with body wash, washed each other’s hair, and got a little bit more making out in while taking turns under the water… Kay decided she was going to joke around and sprayed pee from her pussy all over Torrie’s leg while they were standing waiting for the water…. “Ummm, dirty little bitch..it felt good though”

Once all the girls were done, they were thinking, man, what kind of craziness where they in for next weekend?????????????????

First Club Event - Part 1

The following Saturday came and the first official WYP Club Event was upon the group…  Guests cute Asian Kimmy, ginger Penny, and sexy Dominican goddess Anna all confirmed that they would be attending.  Mandy mentioned that she would be bringing her friend Sammy with her, promising that the girls would not be disappointed to have her as a guest… in fact, she warned that Sammy might work her way through the entire group of girls that night, that’s how insatiable she can be…She was also going to be bringing some “toys” for the girls to play with...

Jules and Bri and Cassie were getting the house all set up… Lizzie showed up early also with her stash of alcohol for the party...lots of beer, a bottle of vodka, and a bottle of tequila...Lizzie’s sister told the girls to be careful and not get too out of control and to call her if there were any emergencies….

Torrie and Kay were getting ready to head over to the party as they were all dressed up in their outfits and brought some extra clothes in case they needed to change.  Alyssa and Niki both had their stuff packed up and were catching a ride with each other to the party like Torrie and Kay were…

Katie was at home waiting for Mandy and Sammy to come pick her up.  Riley came into Katie’s room while she was waiting and asked if she could come along with them as she really wanted to hang out with Mandy too. No, I’m sorry, you can’t come with me to this party.  We’ll be back in time for Mandy to spend some time with us…”

“Come on, I never get to do anything fun… I asked mom and she said I could go with you guys...come on, I know all your friends...what are you doing that I can’t come along????” 

“You just can’t, things are going to go on that I don’t want you to do”

“What, drink, smoke pot??  Come on.. I’ve drank with the cheerleaders already”

“WHAT? Really?”

“Yeah, so what, come on”. “What are you going to do...you’re going to lez out with other girls???”

“Wait, what??? What the fuck is happening here”

“Come on Katie, I know you hook up with other girls all the time, I don’t care… I’ve….done it too”

“Well...I guess we learn something new about each other every day…”

“Come on, I want to hang out with you and Mandy, let me come….please????”

“Uggh, ok, but you have to promise that you can’t tell anyone what happens at this party or you will be in big fucking trouble...got it!” 

“Of course, I would never tell anyone anything… like the fact that you masturbate 3 times a day and pee in your pants…”

“What the fuck...do you know everything I do??? Do you have a camera in my room???”

“No, but I hear your vibrator though the wall, it’s thin you know.. and you left your wet pants sitting right on top of your laundry basket with you came home a couple of weeks ago, I had to come in to borrow paper for my printer and you were sleeping and your soaked jeans were sitting on the top…so I threw them in the wash for you so you didn’t get caught if mom came in the room, not that she would give a shit, but I didn’t want you to get embarrassed or anything”.

“Wow, I appreciate that… thanks Rye… that was sweet of you, I got a little out of control last weekend and peed in my pants when I got home.  I guess you can be trusted enough to come”

“Thanks sis, I promise I won’t be in your way at all”

Katie texted the group and made it seem like she was stuck bringing Riley to the party, and Riley knew the rules and such and would be fine...none of the girls had any complaints and all liked her a lot, plus she was blonde and beautiful like Katie… and Mandy looked forward to seeing her other cousin as well…

Sammy got to Mandy’s house to pick her up with a large Starbucks for each of them… both girls loaded the car… and drank some of their large iced coffees...and then got on the road for the hour drive down south.  The girls were laughing and listening to music and cruising along for about 30 minutes.  Both girls quickly finished their tall iced coffees in that first 30 minutes.  Mandy started to wish she had peed before she left the house as she kind of had to go, but not enough… now she started to feel the need to pee.  As they came up to the one main road they needed to get on for the rest of the trip, they turned on and about 2 minutes on the road, traffic started to slow...and stop…

“Ughh,this sucks Sammy… I have to pee”

“Yeah, I do too… I kind of had to pee when we got started and the coffee is going right through me…”

“Shit, ME TOO!”

“Fuck… this is going to suck”

Mandy opened up her maps program and realized there was a reported traffic accident and one lane closed with a 5 mile back up.  Estimated time to their destination...1 hour and 30 minutes to go what should only take another 20 minutes”

“Bad news...90 minutes to Jules’s house Sammy”

“Fuck...that’s not good, there’s not even any rest stops at this point any more that we can pull off on” 

“Nope…”

Sammy sat rubbing her legs together in her little tight jeans…. and jamming her free hand down into her crotch to rub and hold her pussy.  Mandy did the same, wearing her tight white jeans that her cousin Katie told her would be super sexy for the party.  Cars inched along slowly down the highway...time seemed like an eternity…as Torrie watched the map and the GPS location and agonized at how little distance they seemed to be gaining.  

“I’m not sure I’m going to make it much further…I may have to pull over and pee on the side of the road Mandy”.

“We can’t pull over in front of all of these cars, there’s no cover at all”

“True…”

“Well, listen, if you have to pee...just pee…no one will care if you show up with wet jeans...in fact...what I didn't tell you is that my cousin Katie kind of got me hooked up with this group of girls that all like to fool around with each other...and...well… they like to pee…”

“Ohhh, umm.. interesting...not sure I can hear you talking about peeing right now” Sammy laughed… “so they?”

“Yeah, they like to pee in their pants, pee with each other, on each other, make out. It’s kind of sexy and feels good when you pee in your pants. I’ve actually come to quite like the feeling of the hot pee and it makes it amazing to masturbate in, it’s so smooth on my clit when I pee and rubbing it out with a full bladder...holy shit, nothing like it, when you orgasm, you just lose control and piss everywhere…”

“Ohhh my…. You’re making me really want to just lose control right now.  I don’t want to pee on the seat though.”

“So what, it’s leather, it’s not going to ruin the seat, we will just wipe it down with towels after we get there.  Just...let some go...you’ll see…” Mandy was now trying to egg Sammy on to pee so she could watch her getting wet, getting more and more turned on by the idea of seeing her little hot friend get all soaking wet in her pee in her car seat…

Sammy was trying so hard to hold, not quite sure she was ready to full out piss herself on purpose in her car, that she loved dearly.  Sammy slid her hand down and unbuttoned her jeans to try to relieve some of the pressure on her aching bladder.  As she unbuttoned her jeans, her cute white panties peaked out from the top, and surprisingly, undoing the button, had about the opposite effect and cause her to relax a little too much...

“Shit….I just leaked...my underwear is drenched right now…”

Mandy peaked over, jamming her hand into her crotch trying to hold her own pee in from exploding out of her.  She rubbed her pussy hard to keep the pee in while reaching over and pulling Sammy’s legs apart to peak at her crotch…

“Hey, I’m driving” as Sammy’s legs bounced up and down furiously trying to hold…as she was grinding her hips forward and backward in the seat, trying to use her tight jeans to help push against her pussy to hold along with her hand as she whimpered slightly in the seat, eyes watering from the pain of her bladder, the more she moved back and forth, the more she was actually just full out masturbating in the seat to try not to pee as her pussy throbbed through the cute outline of her now puffy pussy lips. “Hey Sammy….”

“Yeah...sorry, I’m trying to concentrate on the road”

“So I see...the lady in the car next to us is staring over at you” she laughed as her own bladder ached…
Sammy instinctively looked over and gave the lady a head nod and a smile through her grimace of pain..

“Just relax and let it out…” Mandy reached down again and pulled on the inside of Sammy’s thigh to expose a better look at Sammy’s crotch that how had a large visible wet spot on it….She slipped her hand over Sammy’s pussy and lifted up on Sammy’s pussy to open it up…”Ohh shit Mandy....I’m going to...I’m…” Sammy just felt her body go numb, she moved over to the shoulder, stopped and threw the car in park...She shuddered and Mandy felt her hand go hot and get wet with a huge shiny wet patch and as Sammy pressed her legs together instinctively, the pee ran down her thighs like a river and made a bit pool on the top of her legs around her crotch, soaking the pee all the way up to to her waist in the front and the back…

“Spread your legs open and just let it happen”

Hissing came from Sammy’s crotch as her jeans tinted yellow from her coffee pee...and it smelled like coffee too.  “Fuck Mandy, I’m soaked”  Pee rushed out of Sammy’s pussy in a river, sploshing out onto the floor in all directions of her seat.  “Fuck...I can’t even say I’m upset...it...feels...so...fucking...good right now to piss...Holy FUCK!, I Pissed my pants!!!  IN MY CAR”  

Cars slowly creeped by peering over at their stopped car on the shoulder… Sammy’s legs were spread wide now as Mandy looked on in excitement at the lake of piss that Sammy had in her seat...Sammy’s pee stream died down as the smells of piss and coffee filled the car.. She lifted her ass up and it dripped as if she had gotten out of a tub of water in her jeans…”shit, this is going to be uncomfortable to sit in”

Mandy now realizing she was at her breaking point also

“Yeah, well, I hate to tell you this...but I’m totally about to do the same thing in my seat also...if it makes you feel any better….” 

“Sure, why the hell not” Sammy laughed…”The car is already a mess, you’re helping me clean it”

“I promise, we will clean it as soon as we get there”  

Sammy looked down and saw a big wet yellow stain forming on Many’s tight white jeans as the pee ran down the front of the seat onto the rubber car mat.  Mandy moaned in relief as the pee soaked neatly around her ass and soaked the back of her thighs in a hot yellow river of pee...Sammy looked over in amazement as she had never really seen anyone piss themselves in front of her, and now sitting in her own piss puddle, she watched as the pee stain slowly made its way down Mandy’s legs in the seat and continued splashing onto her floor…

Mandy peeked over at Sammy with a sheepish grin, “let’s get back into traffic and get going before someone comes to the window and sees us sitting in hot piss”

“Shit, yeah!”  Sammy first reached over and grabbed a feel of Mandy’s piss soaked jeans... Let me see your butt”  Sammy lifted her ass off the seat out of the puddle and you could see through her jeans and the outline of her pink thong under and her ass cheeks through the wet jeans…”that looks kind of sexy…” I wish I could just get in your pants right now…

“In time my dear...let’s get there first”

The girls pulled out, now relieved from their little “pee break”

As they made their way traffic finally started to break up and that 90 minutes later, they finally pulled into Julianna’s Driveway.  Mandy texted Katie to tell her she needed a little bit of help and to bring some towels if possible, explaining the traffic Jam and the “Pre party pee”...

Katie and Riley came out with Lizzie to help the girls get their stuff with some towels that Jules lent them.

Sammy and Mandy, the last to arrive in the early afternoon, stepped out of the car...Dripping in pee.. 

“Holy fucking shit…” Riley exclaimed… “that’s a...WOW!”  Riley stared at Mandy’s hot little friend Sammy who was soaked to the bone in her pee.  “Hi, I”m Sammy...and I peed myself...from what I understand, I’ll be fitting in today…

“Well, I guess you guys got the party started early” Katie laughed at both girls.

The girls helped get the car as cleaned up as possible, spraying it with cleaner and wiping the seats and leaving the mats out to dry, which caught most of the pee so it didn’t hit the carpet.

The girls made their way inside to find some of the other girls hanging out near the indoor pool and some around the gaming area all chatting it up.. 

They made their introductions to the rest of the group and Jules quickly handed the girls each a beer and said to make themselves at home… The only major ground rule was no peeing on carpets, if you make a mess clean it up, and if you are “playing” with someone in bed later, please don’t pee in the bed without taking one of the plastic sheeting that she had, which was basically a large plastic tarp that would cover the bed…

“Damn girl, you thought of everything”

“YEP, I definitely did.  You want to...Change out of your wet jeans girls?” Jules asked…

Sammy started to speak and was cut off by Mandy…”in a few minutes...we’ll just sit over on these plastic chairs for now and just get acclimated to the party…”

All the girls stared at the two hot sexy new girls that had entered the group in their fully pissed jeans…

“Tor...this is going to be one hell of a party” Kay leaned in and exclaimed…

“Yep…”

Niki chimed in…”yes it is…they are already not disappointing, in fact, they are more amazing than I can believe..."

Edited by slick66 (see edit history)

First Club Event - Part 2

As all of the girls were there for the first party, Jules got everyone together in the game room / bar area of her palatial estate on the ocean.  

“Well everyone, this I guess is the official welcome and start to our day...or night….or...weekend...whatever you want to call it.  Everyone is welcome to stay as long as they want during the day tomorrow.  I just ask that you all treat my house like it’s yours, I can’t have evidence left around that I had 20 people over, she chuckled.  I gave most of you the rules of keeping things clean after yourself.  If you happen to be using a guest room, I have these plastic sheets that you can put down to keep things “clean” and these washable covers to put on them also.  Many of you here are guests of our first little club event and we are excited to have you here.  We started this little girls only club because we are all growing to like having some private...fun… so to speak that we don’t want to tell to certain people, or they may not understand it, so we created a club that we can share in this secret fun with each other….and it’s going to be FUN!.  For those of you that are not members of the club, here is a little sheet of our rules and we would love for you to be permanent members of the club of course.” Jules handed each girl a sheet with the rules.  Sammy, Anna, Kimmy, and Penny all took a look at the rules…

Sammy took out a fresh $20 from her little clutch purse and said, get me a pen to sign the member form and I’m in.  The other 3 guest girls all did the same and agreed they wanted to be a part of the unique “social club” as that’s what they were here for, some fun”.  

“Great, we are happy to have you all on board”  I’ll add you all to the group chat and you can all upload your initiation videos by sometime next week! NOW, let’s have some fun and enjoy the weekend!”

Sammy and Mandy still in their soaking wet jeans decided they would go find a place to put all of their stuff and get changed.  They asked Jules to bring them to the appropriate spot, so Jules, Katie and Riley all followed to one of the mansion’s 6 guest bedrooms with their bags and some supplies.  Mandy pulled out a bag of “toys” and handed it to Jules and said “I brought some fun things for the girls to “play” with later, everyone is welcome to take whatever they want. gifts for the party so to speak”.  

“Soooo” Katie asked… “Tell us about the car ride down…”

Mandy and Sammy laughed…. “Well, it wasn’t really planned for fun or for us to make a grand entrance to a bunch of girls I don’t really know yet” Sammy laughed… “Fucking traffic, lots’ of iced coffee and not being able to hold it, that’s about what happened to us”

Sammy and Mandy stripped out of their wet Jeans and Jules told them where they could take them and rinse them and put them in the dryer for a little bit if they wanted to still “use them” later.  Absolutely Mandy exclaimed, would love to just dry these off.  They’re already pretty much not going to be able to be worn for much other than peeing in, she laughed, and that’s what I brought them for!  Mandy for the time being just slipped on a pair of little tight jeans shorts that she pulled from her bag right over her wet thong.  “What, no sense of changing panties”.  Sammy changed and put on a new pair of fresh old jeans that were a little shredded around the fronts of the thighs and near her crotch area, they made a V cut around her cute little package, almost like some tiny jeans shorts built into the jeans that sexily exposed her inner thighs and would almost let her panties peak out if she wasn’t careful and she put on a nice sexy pair of high cut, but full back sexy little white panties and headed to the wash.

The girls returned to the party area where everyone was drinking and telling stories and chatting.  Niki and Alyssa were chatting with Anna, Penny, and Kimmy.  Kay decided to exclaim that she was going to get the party going and declared that for the rest of the night on, no one was to use a “real bathroom” the bathroom is always with you… Kay’s nipples were hard as a rock as she stood in front of the girls in a pair of light blue, but super tight, cotton leggings that were a little thicker than regular leggings, but not quite sweats, but hugged her curves beautifully in every single way...She spread just a little it, but still the leggings were pulled up into her nice thick pussy lips, showing her faint camel toe... suddenly her crotch filled with a pool of pee and it quickly jetted down both of her legs, curving around the front and the backs of her legs, up her butt crack a bit, and down to her ankles.  It was warm and glorious as she stood there soaking her pants in front of everyone… The girls watched in amazement as the perfectly curvy and always fun dark haired Kay was soaked.  Kay was always one that the girls liked to gravitate to because she always had this look to her that even though she wasn’t always the hottest, she always looked like the most fun and everyone wanted to get their hands on her boobs.  Kay did this in hopes to snuff out her first bit of fun for the late afternoon… who was going to bite she thought in her head...hopefully someone...I just pissed myself sexily in front of everyone.. Someone wants to come and join me…
“Damn girl, that looked like it felt amazing as Bri walked up behind her and slapped her wet ass”  Bri, our other sexy curvy and overly bubbly fun girl, walked by in her sexy looking light gray leggings and grabbed Kay’s hand and led her away from the group towards the large patio that overlooked the Atlantic Ocean.  Let’s take a little walk and chat…They made their way outside to some nice outdoor furniture that had a ring of gas fired, fire pits going that warmed the fall mid afternoon air, even though it was a relatively nice day for late fall, the heat from the fire pits was lovely as they sat on one of the larger wicker love seats next to each other.  Bri removed the comfy pillows so Kay’s wet pants didn’t make them wet, even though they were probably ok for getting wet, they wanted to be respectful.  As the girls sat down, Kay noticed Bri’s rock hard nipples poking through Bri’s shirt, as Bri was pretty stacked herself, not to Kay level, but still impressive.. “I see you get the obvious “high beams look” also..” Kay chucked… 

“Yeah, curse of our big boobs and huge nipples I guess.  You can’t control them, you can only hope to contain them” the girls laughed… as they watched the sun start to make its late afternoon decent down into the horizon.  

Bri leaned over and started to rub Kay’s large breasts gently over her shirt, made her way down Kay’s stomach, and towards her wet crotch… top of Kay’s wet pants were a bit cold and as she slid her hand in between Kay’s legs, she could feel the warmth of her pussy as Kay spread her legs open slightly. She relaxed and let Bri’s fingers caress her pussy.  Kay purposely pushed to see if she could warm up her crotch even more and add some pee to them...and she got a pretty nice jet of pee to warm up Bri’s hand.

“Ohhh, that was nice” Bri quickly slipped her hands inside Kay’s waistband and started rubbing her wet light blue cotton panties that were soaked and kay’s smooth pussy was warm and slippery from the hot pee in her pants.  The girls made out, kissed and fondled each other for a while and Bri stood up and gave Kay a sneak peak of her light grey cotton panties that seemed to match her sexy leggings…
“How about you get those sexy pants wet.” 

“Hmm, how would you like me to wet them…”

“Come sit on my lap”

“That sounds so dirty… as Bri sat on Kays lap and they both looked at the waves crashing in the ocean.  Kay slipped her hands around Bri’s waste and then moved up to rub Bri’s hard nipples...Just then, she heard a bit of a gurgle and a hiss and then felt the warmth spread across the tops of her legs, her waist and her pussy as Bri’s pee soaked her already wet pants with fresh hot pee.  Kay moved her hand down to her crotch and rubbed it gently as the pee raced out of Bri’s pussy… Kay filled her hand with the pee and brought it up the front of Bri’s leggings and almost to her belly button and let it cascade back down Bri’s front and went back to rubbing all in one swift motion...Bri was moaning intensely as Kay hit all the right spots… as the pee stream seemed to die down, Bri shuddered and screeched...and Kay knew she had gotten Bri off just right as they sat and watched the waves crash.

Back inside, a small sub group of Katie, Riley, Sammy, and Mandy all sat around drinking and catching up and having fun.  Jules, Cassie and Lizzie joined the group, intrigued by the New girls and what they were all about…

Alyssa, Niki, Kimmy, Anna, Penny and Torrie, all sat out near the heated pool house talking about their experience from the game and how they all came together by that chance encounter.  Bri and Kay made their way into the nice warm heated pool area and joined the crew.  

“Looks like you too had a little fun” Niki smirked.

“Maybe…what are you guys talking about?” Kay asked inquisitively

Torrie spoke up saying, “I was just showing the girls all about the different websites online that there are with girls peeing their pants to show them it’s done quite a bit more than people like to admit”.

“Well, I don’t know about anyone else, but seeing all these sites and hearing the water from the pool, I can’t really hold it anymore” Niki stood up, showing off her tight little soccer body in a pair of tight white leggings that like everything she wore, hugged her tight ass and little pussy in such a way that just turned everyone’s head to stare.  As she stood up, you could make out a small visible wet patch around her little V shaped pussy that had already formed.  She took a deep breath and partially spread her legs and a faint yellow stream of pee poured down both legs and quickly turned her leggings semi transparent as a nice puddle formed around her feet as the rest of the girls stood watching as Niki’s cute little pony tail seemed to just bounce with joy as she peed down her legs.  When she finished, she pushed her hand down to her crotch to feel the leggings and also rub her clit a little so she could get a few seconds of pleasure.  Torrie who sat near by on the ground in her tight peeing jeans that she brought special for the occasion, spread her legs open and lifted her knees in towards her chest, leaned back with her hands behind her and let go herself.  “I’m peeing…” she happily exclaimed.  Pee glistened in her crotch and ran down her cute ass, creating a nice large puddle beneath her.  Like Niki, she wasn’t quite as subtle with the feeling of her crotch as the escaped, she unbuttoned her jeans and exposed her white cotton panties and thrust her hand down her jeans and rubbed her clit through her panties as the pee ran through her fingers.  She went to town, rubbing furiously and within a few moments, she had an earth shattering orgasm in front of the group of girls.  Doing it in front of the group turned her on so much after watching Niki pee, that it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had.  She had almost seemed to slump over in sheer exhaustion after.  Part may have been that she was also a little tipsy from the beer she had also, but nevertheless, she was in total ecstasy as she sat in her puddle of pee.  

Kay sat and whispered over to Bri and said, this is where we just watch the show.  Both girls had grabbed a towel to wrap around them to warm up their pee soaked legs and Kay was gently rubbing her pussy as she sat back and watched.  

Lyss went over and sat near Kay and Bri and leaned into them and said…”wow, did you see what Torrie just did”  I don’t know how she can do that, I mean… I know there’s no judgement, but she’s so free”.  Kay and Bri both agreed that it was super hot.  

“Surely someone else wants to join in on the fun” Torrie exclaimed as she was now recovering from her orgasm and still feeling like she needed to not only pee more, but she was still feeling incredibly horny.  

Sexy little Anna stood up, she was wearing tight pink jeans that hugged her nice muscular legs and sexy butt, her long dark hair flowing…”I always want to walk and pee my pants care free...and see what people think as I go by them…” she said in her sexy little accent...As she walked up and down the side of the pool area like a runway, strutting and making sexy faces...She began to pee as she was walking, the pee was running down both legs in a shiny wet river, splashing out around her ankles as she left a trail of pee behind her. Her butt was starting to soak in the pee as it ran up her round Latina ass...Making her super sexy as she walked back and forth a few times.  She stopped in front of the girls and did a little twerk actually throwing a few droplets of pee towards Torrie as she sat still on the ground with her hands in her crotch, she then reached up and grabbed Anna’s ass...Anna shrieked in laughter.  “How was that ladies???”  “HOT” Kay and Torrie quipped at the same time like they were on the same wavelength… Everyone laughed…

Kimmy was wearing a tight little mini skirt and had her legs crossed tightly as she bobbed her knees up and down… Alyssa could tell that she was a bit shy, but definitely wanted to pee.  She looked over at Penny, also bobbing her legs up and down and she had her hand inconspicuously between her legs, trying to hold the pee back as she was still a little shy to pee in front of the rest of the girls also.  

Tall goddess Alyssa was wearing a pair of sweats, but stood up and pulled them down to reveal a little skin tight pair of silky white soccer shorts that hugged her pussy and ass in all the right spots, and a little pair of white cotton panties under them.  She walked over to Penny and Kimmy and grabbed them both by the hand and stood in front of them…”It’s ok, I was the shy one of the group also, but I’ve learned to just relax and not be so uptight about things.”  She stood in front of both girls holding their hands and spread her legs and pee gushed from her sexy shorts and ran through them and down to the concrete and splashed up...rivulets of pee ran down the insides of her legs and she took both girls hands and put them on her inner thighs to feel her hot pee...Instantly she could hear a spattering and Penny’s little blue jeans start to go dark as she sat in her chair and the pee ran down the backs of both of her legs and onto the ground...Her damn had broken as Alyssa peeing made her lose it instantly.  Kimmy’s hand pushed up further into Alyssa’s crotch and slid her shorts over to the side to feel Alyssa’s wet panties that were completely see through and dripping with hot pee.. Kimmy hiked up her skirt and spread her legs and instantly soaked her cute little pink panties.  The pee pooled up in her plastic chair, the same as it did for penny and ran down onto the ground.  Alyssa looked down and pulled both girls out of their chairs and said, let’s see those wet butts...As pee dripped from Penny’s jeans and now made its way a bit further down her legs.  The back of Kimmy’s skirt was soaked from sitting in her pee puddle and her panties dripped and the pee ran down her legs…

Torrie felt her crotch go hot as she let out more pee and came to another screeching orgasm, the girls all turned their heads and laughed as she smiled…

Kay and Bri, who had been sitting back watching the show, both stood up and walked over to Torrie who was sitting on the ground and stood over her and were pretending like they were going to help her up and then both just spread their legs and peed right in front of her, down their already wet leggings, the pee soaked down around Torrie’s puddle...Then they picked her up...Kay and Bri took their shirts off and grabbed Torrie and picked her up off the ground and swung her into the pool fully clothed.  Torrie came up and was in disbelief that they tossed her in the pool, but the water was lovely… it was like bathwater… Then Bri and Kay cannon balled in, in front of her…

“You guys have to come in.. it’s so nice and you can rinse the pee out of your clothes in here”  Kay exclaimed.  

The other girls made their way into the pool in their bras and wet pants, rinsing off and enjoying the nice warm pool water.  Niki and Lyss might as well have been naked with their see through clothing clinging to every bit of their bodies…

Jules noticed from the gaming and bar area, where you could see to the pool the girls all in the pool frolicking about, swimming and she could make what looked like Bri and Kay and Torrie huddled in a corner of the pool, possibly making out...She smiled devilishly. “Looks like we have a pool pee party happening out there”

“Rye, why don’t you go see what’s going on out there and report back for Jules” Katie exclaimed. 

“I guess you’re trying to kick me out…”

“No...maybe...you know, it’s weird having you in here if I want to ...discuss things…”

“Sure... I understand... as she felt her heart sink as if she wasn’t wanted...I should have just stayed home like you told me to…”

Lizzie sensing Riley’s sadness grabbed her by the hand…and whisked her away...Common, they look like they are having some fun, let’s go check it out, I’ll come with you, besides, I have to pee really bad and a dip in the pool looks like a lot of fun right now”
Lizzie and Riley entered the pool area with the rest of the girls, seeing all the wet spots around the outside of the pool deck…
“Looks you ladies are having some fun in here…” Lizzie turns heads with her sexy body everywhere and all the girls spotted her immediately as she came in with a pair of little sexy jeans shorts and a sexy top…

“You guys have pee for us!” Torrie shouted up…

“That’s fine with me..” as Lizzie stood in front of the pool she turned her back to the group and piss shot up the back of her tight shorts and down both legs, glistening as it cascaded down… She took off her sexy top while peeing and stood in her bra to get ready to rinse off in the water...Riley who had on a pair of tight black leggings stood in front of Lizzie and also started to pee.  Lizzie could make out the glistening pee running down both of Riley’s legs in a river… She quickly moved aside so the other girls could see… and they all cheered for her.  Riley’s cheeks were flushed with embarrassment, but also relief as she didn't really want to admit she had to pee in front of her sister.  Her white panties were soaked underneath her pants.  Lizzie playfully pulled the front of Riley’s leggings out and peaked in...Sexy when wet...She grabbed Lizzie and pulled her into the pool with her to join the rest of the girls…

Meanwhile, inside...as soon as Lizzie and Riley left, Katie spread her legs open and arched her back and closed her eyes, and started to piss a torrent into her little black leggings that hugged her tiny waist and cute little pussy… the pee dripped down her thong and all around her ass.. It was glorious… she placed her hand down her pants and rubbed for some relief…”Fuck...I couldn’t wait for her to leave” 

“Ahh, forget she’s hear” Cassie said...Lizzie will keep her entertained the rest of the evening…

Sammy gazed intently at Katie’s wet leggings and showed her cute little white panties from inside her ripped jeans...Sammy just sat and released a huge wave of pee that shot out the ripped areas and pooled quickly around her ass and quickly soaked her panties, almost exposing her cute pussy through the sides of her jeans… Mandy seeing what was going on, jammed her hand down into the side of Sammy’s jeans, and started rubbing her pussy as more hot pee came out.. Katie slid over and put her hand inside the other side of Sammy’s jeans… and started doing the same as Sammy’s hot pee filled Katie and Mandy’s hand...Both Katie and Mandy started to kiss Sammy and all 3 girls started touching tongues… and moaning as Sammy reached over to rub both Mandy and Katie...
Cass and Jules watched on in amazement over what just escalated from 0 to 100 really fast...There was a lot of sexual tension riding from their conversations and it was in full force make out...The front of Sammy’s jeans were drenched, her ass was soaked and the Katie and Mandy pulled her down onto the floor… Mandy straddled Sammy’s body on the ground and grinding her pussy into Sammy… Warm pee started to fill Mandy’s jeans and spread across Sammy’s front and even soaking into her shirt.. Katie slipped her hand under Mandy’s ass and felt the back of Mandy’s tight pussy that was soaking with hot wet piss as it spread down both of Mandy’s inner legs and across Sammy’s body… Sammy moaned with pleasure….

Jules and Cass watched in amazement at what they were watching… “Cass...is Katie feeling up her cousin??” 

“Yep...she sure is…in fairness, if she was my cousin, I would feel her up too…” She laughed.  

“Touche…” 

“I can hear you bitches talking about me…” Katie laughed...I’m right here… and for the record...we’re not blood cousins...everyone thinks we are, but she’s adopted…” 

Mandy smiled as she continued to grind on Sammy and get felt up from behind…
Sammy still laying on the ground waved her arms over to Cassie and Jules...Come and join in...I want that nice round bubble butt in my face and Jules, I want to see what’s going on inside those tight little cotton shorts…

Mandy got up and positioned Cassie so that she straddled Sammy’s body with her butt facing Sammy in the 69 position… Cassie ground her pussy into Sammy’s tits and started to feel Sammy’s wet pussy through her jeans, feeling a combination of Sammy and Mandy’s pee.   Sammy reached up and grabbed two big handfuls of Cassie’s ass and massaged her gently and slid down to feel her thick pussy from behind… and then the warmth came out and spread all over Sammy’s white shirt… hot yellow pee spread across her warming her upper body.  Her hair was now soaked in a pee puddle as well as she soaked in Cassie’s warm yellow piss through Cassie’s skin tight yellow leggings...She rubbed Cassie’s pussy hard as Cassie rubbed Sammy’s and then she jammed her face into Cassie’s pissed leggings and tasted Cassie’s peed leggings...both girls rubbed furiously and Sammy orgasmed… shuddering and moaning...and squirting warm liquid into her panties...Cassie was caught a little off guard with that and was proud of herself as Sammy had stopped from behind…

Cassie got up and turned around to see her handy work…

“Holy shit girl, you made me cum like I don’t know what” Sammy exclaimed...
Jules, in her little tight cotton shorts then replaced Cassie on Sammy, as she sat to straddle Sammy, her shorts instantly soaked up pee that was all over Sammy’s shirt and jeans...turning the white cotton crotch wet and yellow and she hadn’t even peed yet..

Sammy sat up and pulled Jules down on top of her and grabbed Jules ass and started to feel it up and moved quickly inside her shorts to feel a pair of damp silky panties…pee… she ordered Jules...as she rubbed her pussy and made Jules moan loudly with pleasure… Katie came in behind Jules and started feeling her pussy from behind like she had done to Mandy...and Jules was just in heaven, as Mandy came around the front of her and started to feel Jules perky breasts...Cass and Mandy slid Jules shirt off to expose her breasts as she sat there in her white cotton shorts soaked with everyone else’s pee…

Finally after being a bit pee shy, but also trying to concentrate from all of the sexual stimulation she was getting from 3 different directions...She peed..soaking her shorts thoroughly….Cassie begin working on Sammy’s crotch again as the other girls brought Jules to an earth shattering climax…Jules collapsed down onto Sammy’s chest and the two girls locked lips and kissed to relax…

After a few minutes of gaining their composers...the girls cleaned up the lake of pee on the floor...Sammy was drenched from head to toe, not a dry spot on her, including her hair, that was soaked in pee… “well girls, I’ve done just about everything with my body...but that was amazing…” Sammy exclaimed.  “I think we need to go rinse off with the the rest of the girls…”

As the rest of the girls made their way to the pool area, they all stopped and stared at Sammy, who was dripping from head to toe...and without saying a word, Sammy just dropped into the pool… followed by the other girls…

This was just the start of the early evening...what other shenanigans were yet to come?? Stay tuned… Part 3 in the works...

The Weeks After - part 1

Torrie and Kay and the rest of the group spent the next few weeks after the party hanging out in smaller groups, but messaging each other back and forth and talking about how they could plan another fun group day sometime in the future, maybe during the Holidays, but they all realized they needed to have a place to do it when there was no parental interference that they had to worry about and the winter months were proving to be a bit more of a challenge to try to coordinate something like they did at Julianna’s, so for the time being, the girls got together in smaller groups to enjoy their fun and hang out.

Torrie and Kay didn’t have much time to spend together after the party as Kay’s mom had a temporary pre holiday shift change in her work schedule, so Kay was always heading home to be ready to baby sit for her younger brothers as they were going to get home from school.  Torrie since the party had started to develope an almost habitual wetting habit, almost to the point that there weren’t many days that she didn’t indulge in some sort of wetting action, and was the most addicted to it, almost to the point that she constantly liked having wet panties.  Torrie had almost made it a daily game to hold it as long as she could to enjoy fun at home.  She also had a fantasy that one day she was going to piss in her panties at school under her skirt and just wear them all day long, but she was mindful that at some point during the day, people might notice the pee smell on her.  In fact, her mom sometimes did make comments about her room sometimes smelling stale and funky and was always urging her to clean and freshen up in there, so she was always trying to figure out new ways to keep things cleaned and contained.  

Most days if Torrie was coming home by herself, she would come home and pull out a pair of skin tight, thicker grey leggings that she liked to pee in, as they seemed to absorb the pee nice and she liked the way they hugged her and felt on her.  She would pee in them, rinse them, and dry them and pack them them away in a sealed bag as they were low maintenance and easy to store.  They were also quite stained from now numerous after school romps.  Sometimes when she knew she was doing a more formal laundry after school, she would pee in her favorite tight jeans, as that was the most favorite thing to do, but harder to hide without a good washing.  

Her normal after school routine was to head directly inside, slip off her clothes and slip on her wetting pants, and immediately hit the shower and just pee down her legs as she rubbed herself to an orgasm.  Sometimes she would grab some towels and put them down and sit on them so she didn’t get her bed wet and she would do some work until she felt the urge to go again, she would then sometimes let out little spurts into her towel, to warm up her crotch and ass, but being careful not to let it seep through to her bedding.  

One morning she got particularly careless with her wetting and horniness as she woke up on a Saturday morning, her mom was leaving early that day to do some real estate work, so she knew she had most of the day to herself as her mother would generally not be back until late afternoon.  Torrie woke up to her mom knocking on the door saying that she was on her way out and would be back around 4 or 5 at the latest.

“Ok, good Luck” Torrie yelled back through the door.

As she laid there semi awake, she realized she had to pee pretty bad, but she was still about half asleep, so she was just trying to get her bearings a bit still.  She had one of those slight gas pains also, so she decided to push out a nice fart, so she relaxed and squeezed out a nice long fart, receiving the bit of gas she had and it felt great...however, she also relaxed her aching bladder at the same time and almost without noticing, soaked the crotch of her panties and shorts and it ran down to her butt a bit.  Once she realized she was peeing, she quickly regained her composure and was able to stop the flow.  Fuck, she thought, she felt around the sheets, not bad, just a small drip, but her little black cotton shorts and white panties were pretty wet and her panties were nice and yellow around the crotch now from her strong morning pee.  Well, now that she was wet, it was making her feel pretty horny, so she slipped her hand down inside her shorts and she started to rub her clit through her wet panties, her pussy was quickly throbbing with pleasure.  Man, she thought, I really pissed a lot, my panties are drenched as she really started to go to town masturbating.  She was shocked at how it didn't make it’s way onto the bed.  As she continuted to pleasure herself with her fingers over her soaking panties, she paused for a second to be a bit naughty and let out a little more pee to warm crotch.  Laying in bed, she raised her legs up in the air and lifted her ass up off the bed, her crotch almost pointed at her stomach, she relaxed her bladder...a huge jet shot into her panties and shorts really soaking her ass, and also started running up the front of her stomach and onto her white cami, wetting her belly with warm yellow pee, but still the sheets remained dry.  She moved her hands down to feel the pee on her shirt, then to her clit to rub some more….and more….and all of the sudden, pulsating orgasm…as her body hit that state of euphoria that she had come to love so much...shuddering with pleasure, she moaned loudly…her very full bladder also released at the same time and her numb and relaxed state from the crazy orgasm she just gave herself could not stop the flow of the pee as it came out full force through her shorts and onto her bed, soaking her ass and her sheets in hot yellow piss.  Luckily her sheets sheets were a dark brown in color, but she was now in a puddle of piss until she was able to finally regain her composure enough to to stop the flow.  She was in a panic now, she quickly peeled back her blanket and pulled her sheets off and into a pile...a decent amount of pee made it to her mattress protector, but didn’t soak into the mattress luckily.  So she peeled that back as well and quickly took everything down to the laundry and loaded everything in to be washed.  Pee from her soaked shorts tricked down the insides of her legs as she loaded the washing machine.  She wiped down with her hand, and up to her crotch.  It was now cold to the touch and she could smell the strong smell of her peed shorts, but she liked it.  She squeezed her legs together and some pee ran down her legs from being squeezed out of the crotch of her shorts and panties.  After the laundry was loaded, she went to the kitchen to grab a tall glass of Orange Juice and some cereal.  She grabbed an old beach towel and sat on it as to not get pee on the kitchen chair.  Still having to pee more and adding to hit now, she finished her breakfast and was feeling the crotch of her wet shorts the whole time.  

After cleaning up her breakfast, she decided that she needed to piss pretty bad again, so she made her way back up to her bedroom.  She pulled her soaked shorts off to inspect her wet panties.  They fit her so perfectly and were yellow and see through.  She loved the way her ass and pussy looked when she pissed in white cotton panties, she stood admiring herself in the mirror and decided to let out a little bit more pee while she stood there.  She cupped her hand under her crotch and let a bit of hot pee out that quickly filled her hand and dripped down onto her beach towel on the floor… ummm that felt so good, her pussy was now starting to feel a bit swollen and throbbed with pleasure to be relieved again.  Torrie put her cute little dirty blonde hair up into a cute, but messy bun and she decided to lay down in front of her mirror on her towel.  In her panties and cami, she just lifted her ass off the ground again so she could see her swollen pussy and she slowly released some warm yellow pee that quickly shot through the crotch and up her stomach, soaking her cami all the way to her tits, making her shirt warm, yellow and see through.  She rubbed the pee on her little perky breasts and now rock hard nipples.  Ummm that felt so nice she thought as she admired her wet shirt, rubbing her wet panties.  She relaxed some more as she sat on the floor, warming her ass and crotch in warm pee… She was now pretty much covered, her panties were totally soaked, not a dry spot remained on them, they were really yellow and the front of her cami was soaked in pee as she ravished her body with her hands, rolling her ass around in the puddle, squeaking as she moved around in her warm pee puddle, her panties pulled tight to her pussy, she rubbed as she released more and more, soaking into her towel and out onto her floor.  She loved the feeling of the wet towel under her ass as she masturbated to another intense screaming orgasm.  She laid back on the floor in her pee in a state of numbness that almost paralyzed her body for several moments as she caught her breath.  Man, she was getting really good at making herself cum and the powerful feeling of the endorphins that ran through her body every time she did it was a high that she just needed to have more and more of every day.  

Once Torrie gained her composure, she admired her wetness once again and started to clean up the puddle.  She was even beyond the point of having that dirty, guilty feeling after she pissed herself and masturbated, she really just couldn’t care and wanted to do it again soon.  She was becoming obsessed with peeing and masturbating to the point that it was always on her mind.  It had also been quite some time that she was able to indulge in some hot girl on girl pee play.  

She grabbed her phone and figured that it was 10am, Kay might be awake… She called her…

“Hey girl, what you up to” Kay happily answered..

“Oh good, you’re awake!” 

“Yeah, what’s up…”

“Where are you, are you alone”

“Yeah, I’m in my room, I just got dressed, I was thinking of giving you a call when you called, it was like you read my mind”

“Great, switch to face time”. Torrie still covered in her pee got Kay on video chat and stood in front of her mirror with her phone..

“Damn girl, what the hell was going on there this morning…”

“I decide to have a little fun...come over and join me...my mom is gone until 4”

“Hmm, it has been a bit of time and...well seeing you all soaked in pee…” I’ll see you in about 30 minutes…”

“Sounds good, I’m going to shower and get all freshened up…love you bitch, see you soon”

“Absolutely sexy, I’ll be there”

The Weeks After - Part 2

Sammy and Mandy had been hanging out quite a bit since the club party and were rather enjoying each other’s company.  Both had also liked indulging in watersport action together.  Cute little perky blonde Sammy and sexy, but crazy Mandy were out a crazy party one weekend that one of the senior girls was having while her parents were away.  The party was quite large for a fairly small house and the house was filled with empty beer bottles, people smoking cigarettes as well as pot everywhere.  People were making out everywhere, getting sloppy doing all kinds of crazy shit.  As they walked the party in their sexy Jeans and tight shirts, guys wanted to hit on them at every corner that they went to, trying to feed them drinks and get in their pants.  The girls flirted and carried on, being careful and sticking with each other the entire time so as not to be taken advantage of by any of the older seniors just looking for a quick party hook up, even though sometimes Sammy didn’t mind doing that, she didn’t know a lot of boys at this party, so tonight, this was not an option, she wanted to stick with her girl Mandy and just have a little bit of fun.  

The night wore on a bit and Mandy sipped on some beer.  Sammy had only one or two sips, because she had to drive them home after, so she was careful not to indulge in the drinking before she had to drive the girls home. It seemed like every time the girls turned around, more and more people were popping into his party, almost like the entire school had found out about it and everyone was coming...the girl that was hosting the party was more of an acquaintance to Mandy and Sammy really knew her through one of her friends so they didn’t really have much of a direct connection to her and they didn’t even know where she was...The house was getting trashed with all of the people in it and the fact that most were wasted, was not helping… this girl was going to be in deep shit when her parents got back and saw what happened in this house…

Of course with about 200 kids in the house and even roaming around out on her property, the bathrooms had lines of people waiting for them, people were outside pissing or puking because they were so wasted and couldn’t wait in line for bathrooms, it was getting to be quite the mess.  Mandy had drank quite a bit and really had to pee bad and there was nothing in site.  They made their way around, seeing if there was a hidden bathroom no one had found, people were everywhere, even in the girls parent’s bedroom… god, this was a mess they thought.  It was time to hit the road and get out of here… They were making their way through the party when they ran into a couple girls from Mandy’s class.  Two cute little things, Gabby and Haley, two little brunettes that could have almost passed for twins, even though they weren’t related at all, it was quite freaky… they were each other’s doppelgänger.  Both girls were noticeably drunk and being pursued by two guys about 2 years ahead of them, and a bit dorky, who were trying to get their attention to hook up with them.  Save us from these two please Gabby begged…. Sammy knew both of the boys and quickly stepped in and grabbed Haley and Gabby’s hands and pulled them along through the crowd as they made their way around the corner and out the back door.  The cold air hit Mandy’s bladder like a ton of bricks and she was almost ready to lose it.  

“I think we lost the geek squad” Sammy laughed.  “Those two are constantly chasing girls at parties and they are fucking weird…”

“Thanks Gabby said profusely, I”m Gabby and this is Haley” 

Haley waived and smiled, as she was pretty hammered. “I have to get her out of here…” 

“I haven’t had anything to drink at all, so if you want, I can get you guys out of here if you want” Sammy nicely offered to the two cute little brunettes with their little cute long brown hair and their semi matching outfits, tight little black jeans with cute long sleeve shirts and carrying their jackets that they were afraid to put down inside the house.  Both girls had nice little cheerleader bodies and were very pretty with great asses and nice sized boobs for small girls of about 5’3” and only weighed about 90 pounds each.   

“That would be great.  If my mom comes and sees this, she’ll freak out when she gets here.”  

“So why don’t you guys just call her and tell her you are leaving the party, it’s getting too crowded and you are getting a ride with a friend to her house.  You guys can stay over my place if you like, I have plenty of room and I’ll bring you home in the morning, that way you don’t get caught being wasted also….”

“Good point…” Gabby said.  After Gabby spoke with her mom, her mom requested to speak with Sammy to know who she was and ask her some questions she she could get a feel for Sammy.  Satisfied, she thanked Sammy and then got back on with Gabby and told her to have fun and she would see her in the morning.  Haley, gave her phone to Gabby, because she was having difficulty seeing it… and Gabby texted Haley’s mom saying that she was going to be sleeping over at Gabby’s and that they were on their way home from their “small” gathering at her friend’s house and they were set.

Mandy was now hopping up and down she had to pee so bad and the cold air was not helping her at all.  The girls made their way over to Sammy’s car as more people seemed to be arriving to the party, people were walking around, drunk around the area...Fuck, I can’t pull my pants down and piss in front of everyone Mandy thought… or did she really care at this point… she would just piss her pants, but now she’s got her two classmates, she didn’t want to just full out pee her pants in front of them...hmm the dilemma… She decided to test the waters… “I have to piss so bad” she blurted out… 

“ME FUCKING TOO…” Haley finally spoke,slurring her words…. and laughing… almost yelling out loud… “shhhh, stop yelling...Gabby admonished her…

Sammy looked around as there were cars everywhere, parked all over the front yard, down both sides of the street.  

“I can’t believe someone hasn’t called the cops yet on this party” Sammy said “you guys can probably go over on that side of the street to pop a squat…” Then she realized that there was a group of boys standing down the street further smoking pot that made her uncomfortable…”Nevermind, there’s guys over there, no show’s for them, I don’t know them”.

As the need to pee grew more and more desperate for Mandy, she noticed cute little Haley spreading her legs and wobbling with her eyes half closed...and she could hear the hissing and splattering of pee running down on the grass in the yard as she looked closer she could see pee running down both of Haley’s cute little legs and her crotch glistening…

“Ummm, well, I guess Haley just solved her problem” Mandy noted to Sammy and Gabby…”

Haley stood there peeing uncontrollably down both legs with no care in the world, she was so drunk, she didn’t even feel upset with herself, in fact, it felt amazing to let it go…

“HALEY….” Gabby gasped…”Are you peeing in your pants?????”. 

“Yeppppppppp…. and it...feels amazing….I’m so sorry, I couldn’t wait anymore…”

As she stooped pissing, the shining town both legs faded away… Some people they didn’t know walked by...said hi and kept going like nothing had just happened a minute earlier…

“Ohh my god...I’m so sorry guys, I didn’t know she was going to piss herself…” 

“Relax Gabby, it’s all good, in fact, is the coast clear…?”

Sammy looked around, “the boys are still in their same spot, no one seems to be coming”.  

Sammy stood near Mandy, blocking her body in case someone came by, knowing that Mandy was about to piss herself also…Mandy leaned up against Sammy’s car and spread her legs a little bit and crouched a tiny bit… and relaxed...piss hissed out of her pussy and ran straight to her ass, soaking it in hot pee.  Mandy’s white jeans quickly went see through in the crotch and her ass… Pee was making its way slightly down her inner thighs, but mostly staying contained to soaking her ass, and pouring out of her jeans onto the ground.  She peed for what seemed like 2 straight minutes, it just kept coming out… Sammy reached back and rubbed Mandy’s wet ass and gave her a little slap.  Gabby was in a bit of shock, she had just watched Haley piss down both of her legs, and now she just watched Mandy piss her pants and Sammy feeling her up in her wet jeans...She wasn’t quite sure what was happening.  Super drunk Haley walked over to Mandy and also felt Mandy’s ass after she saw Sammy do it… Hmmm felt so good didn’t it… Sammy was thinking in her head...this might be a fun rest of the evening… as she reached in and felt Haley’s tight wet crotch of her jeans… they felt warm… Haley had just peed more into her pants watching Sammy pee…

“Guys, I’m going to just pull my jeans down and pee, by the car can you watch for me please…you guys are making me have to go so bad now”. Gabby looked around, unbuttoned her jeans and she started to pull them down, revealing some cute little white panties, she started to pull her panties down and to squat when suddenly the group of boys from across the street started to move towards the car, realizing that there were 4 hot girls standing across from them.  Gabby was hidden behind the car, so they couldn’t see what was going on, but Sammy told the girls, quick, get in the car, the guys are moving this way… They started to make some cat calls to the girls… Gabby who had started to pee got grabbed up by Mandy, as she stood back up, she tried to stop peeing, but it was hard and as she pulled her pants and panties back up, pee had shot into them and down her legs…”Fuck...I have piss all over me now” The girls all quickly got in the car, Sammy started the car quickly and pulled away as the boys were all yelling and booing at them…

Gabby’s need to pee now had worsened as her panties were soaked and the front of her jeans were wet with pee down her thighs… “guys, can we find a spot to pull over to pee…”

Cop cars went wizzing by...one….two….three…

“No way, not now, I can’t have a drunk girl pissing on the side of the road, the party is over now, see the cops...we got out of there just in time...Holy shit...that was close” Sammy’s heart was racing now…

“Yeah, I guess that wouldn’t be a good idea” 

Mandy was in the back seat with Haley and Gabby as she had pushed Haley into the car and Gabby had just slid in with her…

Mandy had her hand in Haley’s crotch and was rubbing it as Haley moaned quietly in the seat next to her...Gabby realized what was happening and moved her eyes over as she was fighting the urge to pee even more… Strangely she was enjoying watching Mandy feel Haley up as she could tell Haley was really enjoying it… She was almost kind of jealous that Hot Mandy, who was mostly just a school friend that they don't really hang out with outside of school, but were always friendly and ran into each other at parties and such, like tonight… Mandy always had a bit of that wild child reputation, and was always incredibly popular, even though the incredibly cute cheerleaders, Haley and Gabby were also very popular, they just ran in slightly different friend circles.  Gabby’s legs were bouncing like crazy and she again made her need to pee clear… “if we don’t find a place to pull over, I might...have an accident…” 

“Well, it wouldn’t be the first time my car got peed in…” Sammy and Mandy both laughed...Mandy took a break from feeling up Haley and leaned over to Gabby… It’s ok dear… if you have to go, just go… we will clean it up…” 

“Yeah, fuck it, just go if you have to go, it’s better than pulling over and risking a cop wizzing by, stopping us to check on us and realizing you 3 are drunk…I don’t need that”

“Ummm, well”. Mandy reached over and felt Gabby’s leg… “you’re already wet, it’s no big deal… in fact, it will feel really good… I actually like to wet my pants on purpose sometimes” she whispered to Gabby…Gabby had all sorts of thoughts rushing through her mind… she wanted to pee… she was feeling kind of horny from watching Haley make out with Mandy… and she wasn’t sure what was going on with her...it… felt wrong...but it also felt right in the moment… She was so confused, although she wasn’t nearly as drunk as Haley, she was definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol she had drank… 

Mandy moved her hand slowly up Gabby’s wet leg to her crotch and up to her button of her low rise black jeans that barely sat on Gabby’s hips, in fact, her jeans were just barely above her crotch at this point and her flat stomach was showing….She slipped her hand inside Gabby’s pants, feeling her warm skin….her hands were cold, making Gabby jump a little bit…

“Sorry, you are so warm and my hands are frozen…warm me up…”

Gabby was breathing heavy and Haley was now leaning over top of Mandy, running her hands into Mandy’s crotch as Mandy’s hands were in Gabby’s pants… Sammy was trying to concentrate on the road, but what was happening behind her in the back of her car was really getting her hot… she had her hand in her crotch as her cute little blond pony tail bopped up and down with excitement as she drove… Gabby struggled with wanting to pee, but feeling to naughty to do it in sammy’s car… She tried to squeeze her pee out and only got a little to come out, even though she had to piss really really bad… 

“There you go…” Mandy encouraged her….

Suddenly, they were pulling into Sammy’s driveway…. We’re here… Sammy quickly turned to see what was going on in the back of the car… to see Haley feeling up Mandy, and Mandy feeling up Gabby who was now thrusting her hips back and forth gently as Mandy felt her tiny little crotch…

“Ummm….hello….girls….I’m still here...we are home….” Sammy laughed 

“Ohhh, sorry….” Mandy stopped…

Gabby opened up the door… all worked up.  She stood there with her jeans half unbuttoned and showing that perfect V shape of her tight, but tiny muscular frame… Mandy couldn’t stop staring at how perfect Gabby’s body looked in her jeans and being a bit tipsy, made her really want to get in there more…

Sammy came around helped Gabby button up her jeans so they could get inside. She finally got the tight jeans fastened when Sammy could feel warmth come right up the front of Gabby’s crotch, since Gabby’s jeans were so low rise, the pee shot straight to the waistband as it pooled up and then ran down Gabby’s legs and up her tight little ass… She sighed in relief… Sammy stood and admired Gabby’s shiny wet streaks down the insides of her black jeans...she moved in and rubbed Gabby’s crotch as Mandy and Haley looked on… Sammy worked her hand down the front of Gabby’s jeans and felt her soaked panties and smooth shaved pussy instantly found Gabby’s clit and Gabby shuddered from the cold, but also from the quick feeling of sensation from Sammy’s smooth fingers on her clit through her wet panties.  Sammy stopped for a second…realizing that she was standing in condo development feeling up a girl that just pissed her pants...she looked around and realized just about all the houses were dark around them, it was just about midnight now and most people were turned in for the night.

“Ok, all the lights are off, so that means my parents are sleeping, so we are going to go inside quietly, Mandy will take you guys to my room, I’ll check in to let my mom know we’re home and meet you guys downstairs.”  Sammy, an only child, pretty much had the whole basement of a small 2 bedroom condo in a really nice little neighborhood.  She had a great set up, the basement of the condo was almost like a mini apartment, she had a huge room with a king sized bed, a sitting area with a couch, and a desk area and her own cute little bathroom and shower.

As the girls walked up to the door, you could hear the wet fabric from the 3 girls rubbing as they walked up to the door… “It’s a good thing your parents aren’t up, it would be embarrassing to try to hide these wet jeans, you can see that I’m soaked” Mandy said… as she looked back at her ass….As they got to the door, Mandy stood off to the side a bit in a patch of grass and spread her legs and let more pee run down the insides if her legs...soaking her to her ankles… Haley feeling the need again also walked over with her legs pressed together, peed down both of her legs, pee soaking up into her already soaked, cute little ass.  

“Ok, are you guys done…” Sammy joked…

“I think so...Haley drunkly yelled”

SHHHH, you have to be quiet girl...Sammy laughed

Go down and Mandy will get you guys some leggings to borrow from my drawer… Sammy was about the same size as the cute little cheerleaders, so it would be a perfect fit for them…

The girls headed down as Sammy went to tell her mom she was back.  Immediately Mandy took both of the cute little brunettes downstairs and pulled both of them close to her and she started to rub both of the girls asses and then slipped her hands down the front of both girls jeans, again feeling their warm skin with her ice cold hands…she felt the warmth of Haley’s fresh pee.  She pulled out a bottle of vodka that she stole from the party table and took a big swig and gave some to Haley and Gabby… they sipped some of the harsh vodka and were quickly looking for something to chase it down… Mandy motioned over to the bathroom where they grabbed some water from the sink.  

Sammy came downstairs and said that everything was all good… The cute little cheerleaders made their way back from the bathroom as Mandy gave Sammy the bottle of vodka… Here, get caught up… Sammy took a gulp… choked… laughed… that’s terrible… I have some Snapple over in my little Fridge… She grabbed some out for the girls to chase down the terrible tasting vodka… 

The 3 wet girls, grabbed Sammy and thanked her for rescuing them from the party and started to feel her up… Sammy had on a pair of skin tight, low rise jeans herself that hugged her ass perfectly with her cute little boobs sticking out of her nice form fitting shirt… Mandy gently pushed Sammy over to her bathroom and over to her shower… that was just about big enough for one person, but two petite girls could easily fit in there.  Gabby and Haley followed over as Mandy got Sammy in the shower and unbuttoned her top button to expose her cute pink panties… “ok, it’s your turn to pee for us…” Mandy put her hand up Sammy’s shirt, feeling her hard nipples as she undid Sammy’s bra and slipped it out of her shirt… She placed her and down the front of Sammy’s skin tight jeans, barely gettin her hand in, even with the top button undone.  The zipper spread a little and she got her fingers to Sammy’s tight pussy… Sammy relaxed her muscles and let out a nice stream of warm pee against Mandy’s fingers as she rubbed Sammy’s crotch…. the pee soaked down both of Sammy’s legs as it splashed out of the front of her pants.  The backs of Sammy’s legs also started to get soaked in the warm pee.  Sammy peed for about a minute, soaking her jeans to her ankles.  Her legs were drenched, her butt was wet, she looked amazing.  

Mandy stepped back to admire her cute little blonde buddy in her soaked pants...Haley gently snuck past and got in the shower with Sammy, she was pressed up against Sammy’s wet jeans and felt Sammy’s crotch… She then started to pee more into her own jeans, for the 3rd time, she was pissing a torrent down her legs, soaking her ass again in pee… Sammy felt the warm pee on her own leg as Haley peed full force into her soaked jeans… Sammy rubbed Haley’s pussy and ass as Haley moaned gently in the shower.  Sammy was experienced making other girls feel good and she went to town on Haley as Mandy stood behind Gabby watching, she put her hands down the front of Gabby’s little jeans and into her crotch, she found Gabby to have two cute little tight pussy lips and she slipped her finger gently on th her clit and rubbed as they watched Sammy and Haley make out in the shower.  The bathroom was barely big enough for 1 person to be in the shower and one on the toilet, but the 4 girls were huddled all together close, feeling each other up in their pee soaked clothes…

Mandy had one hand on Gabby’s small breasts from behind and fingering her at the same time...Gabby stood in amazement at how wrong this was, but how good it felt...Mandy’s fingers were certainly talented and knew what to do, and she didn’t stop it… Gabby moved her hips along with the fingering as Mandy gently kissed Gabby’s neck from behind… Gabby was in a state of numb ecstasy as she had never made out with a girl before, but was amazed at how Mandy was making her feel.  All of the sudden, she had an orgasm...she had never experienced this feeling before and it was unbelievable… she moaned loud enough that Sammy and Haley stooped making out and looked over to see what was going on… Gabby’s legs were like Jelly as Mandy held her tightly… She could feel Gabby having a hard time standing, so she moved her over and sat her down on the toilet so she could rest.  Suddenly Mandy heard a trickle in the toilet and she could see that Gabby was sitting there peeing through her jeans as her crotch glistened with pee and ran down her ass, into the toilet… She looked up and said…”I’m on the toilet...I had to go”...Mandy came in front of her and straddled her and sat down on her and said, me too….”Gabby wasn’t quite sure what was about to happen, but Mandy released hot pee through her cute white jeans and onto Gabby’s lap...It felt warm as it mixed with her pee in her soaked jeans, and it ran down her butt and into the toilet...as she felt Mandy’s crotch…”How did that feel”

“Ummm it was...kind of hot, it felt kind of nice...I can’t believe I’m covered in your pee and my pee and it feels nice…what the fuck am I saying...am I that wasted”. 

“Yeah, you are, but it really does feel nice…”

The girls all stripped out of their wet clothes and took turns rinsing in the shower as they watched each other rinse off their tight naked bodies… Sammy helped drunk Haley wash off and while they were in the shower, she grabbed Haley’s hand and peed into it from her naked pussy… Haley Slipped her fingers inside Sammy’s pussy and fingered her to a nice little orgasm with Sammy’s guidance, showing her what to do...as this was her first experience with another girl also. 

The girls all got into some fresh dry clothes and Sammy through the girls clothes into the wash, which was in a small room off of her bedroom in the basement of the condo.  All four girls made their way into the giant king sized bed, drank some more vodka, told some stories and chatted about how this was the first time they had made out with another girl, Sammy and Mandy told about their first time, which was with each other… The girls were all even drunker now and as they were all under the covers, Hands were all over the place as the girls played with each other for the next hour or so.  It was about 3 am and the girls were tired...Haley was passed out cold… the girls all just grabbed some leggings from Sammy and no panties… the leggings felt so nice and comfortable after being in wet jeans for so long… Sammy had everyone’s clothes in the dryer and cleaned up.

Around 5 am, Haley shot up in bed and woke Sammy up next to her… I think I’m going to be sick… Sammy got her in the bathroom and Haley puked her brains out… but felt much better after… Sammy held her hair for her and was trying not to gag from the sounds… but she felt so bad for Haley.  As it was going down, Sammy could feel warm water on her feet….Haley had peed through her leggings onto the bathroom floor from pushing out the puke.  She started to cry...Sammy hugged her...it’s ok don’t worry, we will get everything cleaned up…   she helped her clean up and gave her some mouthwash and had Haley sit on the toilet and finish peeing, but she mad her sit and pee in the leggings...I want to watch you pee in my leggings… Haley peed and Sammy went in and felt Haley’s pussy as the pee hissed into her little black leggings… Haley suddenly didn’t feel bad anymore, she started to feel good as Sammy rubbed her… She then got Haley up and she sat down in her little white cotton panties and peed through them on the toilet, soaking her ass in hot yellow pee… she squeezed them to get as much of the pee out as she could and the girls made their way back to the bed in their wet pants… They climbed in and started to make out in the corner of the bed… by now, they had woken up Mandy and Gabby… Mandy, closest to the girls, leaned over and put her hands on Sammy’s ass and instantly felt her soaked panties…

“Ohh, it’s one of those parties…I have to pee also…” 

“Not in the bed…. we peed on the toilet” Sammy whispered….

Ok, well, we will be right back… she grabbed Gabby and she sat down on the toilet and peed through her little red panties that she was sleeping in, soaking them instantly.  Gabby then sat down and peed through the leggings that she was borrowing as well.  As Mandy watched, pee trickled down her legs and she rubbed them while watching Gabby piss through the grey leggings that was wearing, her cute pussy outlined perfectly in the leggings… 

They then made their way back to the bed and joined the make out session...all the girls moving girl to girl, feeling and fingering and orgasminging… It was probably one of the best nights of their lives, they all had an amazing time…

The girls napped and woke up around 10 when Sammys mom knocked on the door to check on the girls...You ok in there… yeah, we are good… Ok, I have some breakfast for you… Ok, we will be up soon…

The girls all woke up, realizing they were still in wet panties and leggings, they all quickly cleaned off and got dressed in their clean clothes that Sammy had washed for them when they got home.

Up they went for breakfast….this was going to be the start of a fun friendship...