Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting myself at the mall and trying to hide it!

3 minutes ago, trekkie said:

That sounds exciting! I don't have the guts. Can't imagine being brave enough to even tie the jacket that way instead of having it mostly cover you.

I would like to say that this was bravery/shamelessness, but honestly most of my reaction was a combination of panic and suppressing the "hmm, maybe I should be horny now" instinct. Also that I didn't realize that it didn't cover much until I'd left the store. Because that kind of spacial reasoning is hard.

7 minutes ago, trekkie said:

One time I had to buy dry clothes and it was pure terror walking around the store! (Unplanned; I like soda, traffic doesn't like me, was far from home and couldn't go back...) 

That sounds like a fun story! Could you tell us all a little bit more about it?

4 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

I would like to say that this was bravery/shamelessness, but honestly most of my reaction was a combination of panic and suppressing the "hmm, maybe I should be horny now" instinct. Also that I didn't realize that it didn't cover much until I'd left the store. Because that kind of spacial reasoning is hard.

I might have to make that one its own post like you did this one! Maybe ask others about their own getting-away-with-it stories too.

Also, a combination of panic and suppressing the "hmm, maybe I should be horny now" instinct being the reason makes it all even better. 😄

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
On 1/3/2021 at 11:27 PM, Emma Bailey said:

Thought you might like to know, it happened to me again last night. I don't know if I've said yet (well, I've said somewhere, but I don't know if I've said to you) but I drive a lot and sometimes have to pile on the caffeine to keep me alert. The need to let out a LOT of soda or tea can come suddenly, and it's ended badly for my pants twice this week. The first time, I changed into my spares. The second, my spare pants were in the laundry from the first time! I should've replaced them immediately but I didn't think I'd really pee myself two days in a row. Oops.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

Hmmm this got me to thinking about what it would be like to wet in a movie theater. Seems the perfect setting right? Dark, loud noises, smell masked by popcorn (or old grungy movie theater smell depending on where you go). Should be fairly easy to sneak out without too many people seeing, especially if you take a jacket/sweater to cover up any leakage.

Will probably never try this myself, not big on movies let alone being charged a house payment to watch one. But the idea is still exciting.

Thank you for sharing your story

On 1/14/2021 at 12:06 PM, SlendrWetr said:

Hmmm this got me to thinking about what it would be like to wet in a movie theater. Seems the perfect setting right? Dark, loud noises, smell masked by popcorn (or old grungy movie theater smell depending on where you go). Should be fairly easy to sneak out without too many people seeing, especially if you take a jacket/sweater to cover up any leakage.

Will probably never try this myself, not big on movies let alone being charged a house payment to watch one. But the idea is still exciting.

Thank you for sharing your story

Hope you try it and tell us. Just not sitting where someone else is going to have to. No one will notice if you do it standing along the wall. 

• 1 year later...