Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

That's a good start. Can't wait to read more.

Happy to know there's likely to be some messing involved. And a main character who enjoys diaper at least on some level. But I didn't expect anything less coming from you.

Chapter Two

Sun streaming through the window woke Erika. She instinctively felt her diaper, which was a bit damp. She looked across the room and noticed a whole array of bags there, which puzzled her drowsy mind for a bit before she remembered what day it was. They were making the eight hour drive to Pinnacle. There was one more week before classes, but Erika had wanted some time to settle in at the dorms, which were opening that afternoon. She got out of bed, changed out of her wet diaper, and went downstairs.

Mrs. Winters heard footsteps and looked over to see Erika, clad in a pajama top and a diaper, helping herself to some toast. They discussed final preparations for the trip over breakfast. They would be taking her father's 2014 Econoline van down, because Mrs. Winters' sedan could not fit three people and Erika's stuff. The van was somewhat uncomfortable in Erika's experience, but sacrifices had to be made. After breakfast, Erika showered and got into her clothes for the trip: A t-shirt and sweatpants. They loaded the van and hit the road.

After they'd been driving for a bit, her parents in the front seats and Erika in the rear bench seat, Erika took out a book. The initial excitement of setting out was wearing off, and now there was just eight hours of highway to look forward to. Erika read for a few hours, occasionally pulling her pants down a bit to check her diaper. She was halfway through the book when her mother leaned over. "Half an hour until lunch." Erika stretched. She'd wet herself twice, and although her last diaper check indicated she was fine she was still somewhat anxious for a change. In addition, she was feeling an urge to poop, and she knew it was coming out before they stopped no matter what. She could try to hold it and minimize her time spent in a messy diaper, but her efforts in that regard were usually futile. By the time she reached the next chapter of her book, her poo had pushed itself out and filled the back of her diaper.

They pulled into a rest stop. It was your typical highway rest stop: Gas station, five or so chain restaurants, a sleazy looking gift shop/convenience store affair, cavernous restrooms that rarely held even a quarter of their maximum occupancy at once... the works. "Mom, I'm going to go change," Erika announced as she got out of the van with the bag that contained fresh diapers and changing supplies.

"Okay. We'll get a table. Hurry back."

Erika entered a stall, pulled down her pants, and untaped her diaper. Not for the first time, she was thankful for odor control technology. If she'd had to walk through the building with this mess in her pants... she didn't even want to think about that. She cleaned up, taped on a new diaper, and went to order food. She felt herself leak a tiny bit in the pizza line and cursed herself for not having tried to go in the stall. They ate quickly and got back on the road. The plan was to keep driving until they got to Pinnacle, at which point Erika and her baggage would be offloaded and her parents would turn round, stopping for dinner and a motel on the way home. Before they left the rest stop, Erika sat on the toilet and did her best to go, but she'd just gone recently and could only expel a few spurts of pee and one little piece of poo. Back in the car, Erika took out her phone and browsed the web for a while.

Late afternoon arrived. Erika was playing a handheld video game when she felt a sudden need to mess herself. She'd already wet a few times, but was still quite comfortable. Knowing her, however, the fact that she felt the need to poop meant that an accident was only minutes away. She decided to speak up. "Mom? I'm about to poop myself."

"We're nowhere near any stops. You'll have to do it here, hon."

"How long will I have to... stay like this?"

"We're taking an exit in forty-five. We can pull over on that road and you can change."

"Fine..." Erika resumed her game. Not even five minutes later, she felt her poo start to come out. She sat up a bit and pushed. Better to just get it over with. Even after so many years, she was still a bit embarrassed to mess around people, even people who knew she was incontinent. And while she didn't mind the feel of a messy diaper at first, after sitting in it for a bit it got uncomfortable fast. At least her diaper kept the odor contained. Erika kept playing like nothing had happened. A warm sensation at her crotch alerted her to the fact that she was peeing again, but she didn't care. This diaper was already quite used.

Erika was so relieved when they took the exit and pulled over. She changed quickly and stashed the old diaper in a disposal bag. Freshly diapered, she got back in her seat for the last leg of the trip.

When they arrived at Pinnacle, Erika was surprised to discover that she was still dry. She said a teary farewell to her parents before making five trips up and down the elevator with her stuff. Her roommate hadn't arrived yet, and the two girls in the adjoining room were apparently on campus, but not in the dorms. Erika changed into a nice tropical-patterned skirt and headed back to the lobby as instructed. Following a dinner with some other early-arriving freshmen and an hour of being led around and asked if everything was okay by a nervous, plump woman named Mrs. Farrell, Erika retired to her dorm room. The dorms were quite comfortable. There was a living area, kitchenette, and two bedrooms. Out back of the living area was a spacious balcony. Through a door next to the kitchen was a large bathroom with four sinks, two showers, two toilets, and a few stone benches that she had no doubt were intended for changing you protection on. There was also a door to the adjoining room, which was presently locked due to its occupants being absent. Mrs. Farrell had said they were on the beach, but a junior girl at dinner had said that that was Mrs. Farrell's default response when asked the location of anyone whose whereabouts were unknown to her. Apparently she'd once told some sophomores that their dean was on the beach when in reality, the dean was out of state at her uncle's funeral. That hadn't gone over especially well, unsurprisingly. Her train of thought was interrupted by a knock at the door. Outside was a pretty girl about Erika's age. She had a platinum blond pixie cut and a generic vacation tee that was clearly a bit small, judging by the way it outlined her small chest and clung to her belly. She brushed some imaginary dust off her cyan sweats and dragged a suitcase closer. "Hii!! I'm Robin. You must be my roommate!"

"Uhh... hi." I am so awkward. Good gravy. "Come on in! Make yourself at dorm." At HOME, you absolute clown. How do you screw up "Make yourself at home?"

Robin chuckled and moved her things in. "So... Erika, right?"

"Wha- how do you know my name? I didn't know yours."

"It's on your suitcase, sweet."

"Oh. I- I see. I'm so clueless sometimes."

"Aren't we all." Robin had migrated her bags into the unclaimed bedroom by now. For her part, Erika flopped on the couch. Robin giggled again, prompting Erika to realize that her exaggerated flop and present position put her decidedly yellow diaper on full display to anyone in the vicinity of the bedroom doorways. "No, don't worry about it," Robin chirped as Erika tried to shift her skirt around. "I'm in the same boat as you, remember?" Robin undid the drawstring of her pants, allowing them to fall around her ankles and reveal an equally wet diaper. "No sense in being prudish. If we're going to be two incontinent girls living together, we oughta get used to stuff like this!" Erika was surprised by Robin's cavalier attitude about her condition with a total stranger, but she supposed that the other girl had a point. With a shared bathroom and a roommate like Robin, nothing was going to be private business around here anyways. And besides, the whole point of coming here was so that she didn't have to be ashamed of her condition. After hesitating, Erika stood up and dropped her skirt, putting her soaked diaper on full display. "That's more like it!" Robin chuckled to herself a bit.

"I should probably change..."

"Me too! You mind if we change together? It'll happen at some point, may as well be now."

"Umm..."

"It's okay. I know I might be coming on a bit strong here."

"No, you're fine. I'm just not used to this kind of environment. And you've got a point. Why don't we?" The two girls changed, although more slowly than usual. Erika couldn't take her eyes off Robin's body, and she could see that her roommate was having similar problems. Erika wasn't used to being in such a compromising, intimate position with someone else. 

The pair spent the evening getting to know each other on a walk around campus. They found the beach Mrs. Farrell spoke of, which was deserted. Guess that junior was right after all. Halfway back to their building, Erika felt a bit of poop poke the back of her diaper. She froze. "What's wrong?"

"I- I have to go #2. It's coming out."

"Just let it, silly! You don't have to worry about that kind of thing here. I didn't mention it until now, but I messed myself back at the beach." Even as Robin spoke, Erika felt her poo slide out into her diaper. It squished up against her bottom, creating a warm, sticky feeling in the back of the diaper. "That wasn't so bad, right?" It really wasn't. Erika felt a weight off her shoulders equivalent to the weight in her diaper. She was over the hill now. I could get used to this. Not having to worry about hiding my accidents... that oughta take some stress off. "Come on! Let's get back to the room and change."

In the dorm room, Erika and Robin had gotten into the bathroom and stripped down to their diapers. "Looks like yours is bigger than mine," Robin joked, referring to the bulges in the backs of the two girls' diapers. Erika couldn't argue with that.

"You peed in yours."

"You're peeing in yours right now, idiot." Erika looked down and noticed that she was unconsciously wetting herself. She gasped a bit. Robin walked over and patted Erika's diaper bulge.

"Nothing to worry about. Here. I'll change you." Before Erika could protest, she was down on a bench and Robin was untaping her. She could tell her to stop, but she was feeling a mixture of arousal and curiosity. She hadn't been changed by another person since she was really little. And as Robin went about changing her, she had to admit it felt good.

"That... I enjoyed that." Robin smiled. She patted Erika's bottom again, although it wasn't messy this time. Robin knelt down on a bench and stuck her messy diaper out at Erika.

"Now you return the favor." She smiled, and Erika found herself smiling too. They held hands for a moment before Erika's hands worked their way down Robin's midriff and began to undo her tapes...

I like it more when they're not embarrassed. 

She's been incontinent her whole life and using diapers all the way through high school at this point, and now she's going to a special college where everyone is wearing and using diapers so it wouldn't make sense for her to be too embarrassed. Maybe a little bit embarrassed the first time it happens or if she leaks. But someone else will leak soon enough...