Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you hold it in and hide your urge in having to pee on a bus ride?

For me I am always surpised at all the girls on school trips who claim they have to pee but end up hodling it for a few hours and never look outwardly desperate. Are their bladders even full? I know in one situtation her bladder was pretty full but she sat silently without any crotch grabbing etc (I will write the story soon on this sighting). On another sighting a girl was really vocal on all she drank but no actual desperate sign but she said she was super desperate. Finally, there was one instance where a girl was silent and normal all trip till the end when she had tears saying she has to go pee and she was allowed to use the bus toilet 

Young Girls are much more vocal about their desperation, at least in my experience. Outing their predicament is a way to attract attention, tease each other and generally have fun I guess. 

Many of the more mature women I know would be ashamed to admit their desperate need. And with age comes a diminished capability to hold it for hours on end ('says the old fart who's typing this.. 😉

An interesting topic seeing as I wrote an entire novella about this very situation!

I agree that young girls are more vocal about their desperation but I think that most women in general are inclined to suffer in silence. Most people are embarrassed to admit they have to go to the bathroom even in these situations where they know lots of others have to go to the bathroom.

It reminds me of the situation when we were on a bus trip for school once where we had a three hour bus trip and we only had one 15 minute rest stop halfway through. Because there were an inadequate number of girls bathrooms it resulted where all 60 of the boys were able to pee but only 20 out of the 60 girls. So basically everybody had to get back on the bus with those 40 girls unfortunate enough not to get to pee having to sit with the other girls and boys who did (guess which group I was part of :P).

There was some complaining about it and definitely the people who got to go to the bathroom were teasing those who didn't, but you could see a very interesting thing is that the boys and the girls who did get to go to the bathroom towards the front of the bus were louder and chatting and more loose and easy-going, but there were the 40 girls towards the back of the bus who didn't get to go to the bathroom who were much more quiet and reserved and not as chatty, and I think that that's because they were all focused on the fact that they had to pee, so they weren't as comfortable and loose and easy-going as the women in the front of the bus.

A similar thing happened on my Washington DC trip where after 4 1/2 hour bus ride where the women hadn't gotten to go to the bathroom as soon as the bus stopped pretty much all of the women were basically waiting to storm towards the bathroom. Most of them were adult women and didn't complain on the bus during the trip itself, but as soon as the bus stopped it was like a race for the toilet!

So even when a person is bursting I think in most cases women try not to show obvious signs that they have to go to the bathroom, but then when it comes time to actually get the opportunity to relieve themselves, trust me, most people are not going to hold back!

As it turns out the Washington DC trip bathroom situation also turned out badly for me. There were like three busloads full of women who didn't get to go to the bathroom during that entire 4 1/2 hours and the first two buses they just let everybody out at once, but in my bus they had one half of the bus get up first and leave before the other half of the bus could get out, meaning that they were the last ones of three busloads of women to get to the bathroom, and I was like way at the back of the bus as well so the line was probably like 60 women long or something like that by the time I arrived and was at least a good 45 minutes wait.

But I was looking out the window as the other buses were letting out and seeing all the women storming towards the bathroom and I was sitting there like let us get up and go they're all going to beat us! That's when there is great competition for the bathroom which is always an interesting situation that you do not want to be getting the short end of the stick on!

On 1/3/2021 at 1:58 PM, DesperateJill said:

As it turns out the Washington DC trip bathroom situation also turned out badly for me. There were like three busloads full of women who didn't get to go to the bathroom during that entire 4 1/2 hours and the first two buses they just let everybody out at once, but in my bus they had one half of the bus get up first and leave before the other half of the bus could get out, meaning that they were the last ones of three busloads of women to get to the bathroom, and I was like way at the back of the bus as well so the line was probably like 60 women long or something like that by the time I arrived and was at least a good 45 minutes wait.

But I was looking out the window as the other buses were letting out and seeing all the women storming towards the bathroom and I was sitting there like let us get up and go they're all going to beat us! That's when there is great competition for the bathroom which is always an interesting situation that you do not want to be getting the short end of the stick on!

And there's the "doorstep" effect, where the feeling of being close to relief causes the body to relax slightly... in such a scenario there's a reasonable chance that one or more of the women will end up wetting their pants in the queue.

"And there's the "doorstep" effect, where the feeling of being close to relief causes the body to relax slightly... in such a scenario there's a reasonable chance that one or more of the women will end up wetting their pants in the queue."

I don't recall seeing any of the women wet themselves on that occasion and I don't think I have ever seen anyone, male or female, wet themselves in a public situation ever in my life, so I think that it's rather rare in general. But again I didn't see what everyone in line was doing, so it's very possible that somebody got a little bit wet. At any rate those woman were definitely desperate and I know I certainly was!

On 1/3/2021 at 8:58 AM, DesperateJill said:

An interesting topic seeing as I wrote an entire novella about this very situation!

I agree that young girls are more vocal about their desperation but I think that most women in general are inclined to suffer in silence. Most people are embarrassed to admit they have to go to the bathroom even in these situations where they know lots of others have to go to the bathroom.

It reminds me of the situation when we were on a bus trip for school once where we had a three hour bus trip and we only had one 15 minute rest stop halfway through. Because there were an inadequate number of girls bathrooms it resulted where all 60 of the boys were able to pee but only 20 out of the 60 girls. So basically everybody had to get back on the bus with those 40 girls unfortunate enough not to get to pee having to sit with the other girls and boys who did (guess which group I was part of :P).

There was some complaining about it and definitely the people who got to go to the bathroom were teasing those who didn't, but you could see a very interesting thing is that the boys and the girls who did get to go to the bathroom towards the front of the bus were louder and chatting and more loose and easy-going, but there were the 40 girls towards the back of the bus who didn't get to go to the bathroom who were much more quiet and reserved and not as chatty, and I think that that's because they were all focused on the fact that they had to pee, so they weren't as comfortable and loose and easy-going as the women in the front of the bus.

A similar thing happened on my Washington DC trip where after 4 1/2 hour bus ride where the women hadn't gotten to go to the bathroom as soon as the bus stopped pretty much all of the women were basically waiting to storm towards the bathroom. Most of them were adult women and didn't complain on the bus during the trip itself, but as soon as the bus stopped it was like a race for the toilet!

So even when a person is bursting I think in most cases women try not to show obvious signs that they have to go to the bathroom, but then when it comes time to actually get the opportunity to relieve themselves, trust me, most people are not going to hold back!

That sounds unfair and painful. 

Did the boys try and show off they got to go? Did they know not all the girls got to go? I feel like this dynamic is worse when its all your friends in your school where you know each other. 

How did you manage to wait 45mins in line? Did you have to cross your lack or bend down a bit? Were there line for men? Did men get impatient that you held them up for 45mins? 

"That sounds unfair and painful. 

Did the boys try and show off they got to go? Did they know not all the girls got to go? I feel like this dynamic is worse when its all your friends in your school where you know each other."

Yes that was partially what was bad about it, everybody got back on the bus knew who got to go to the bathroom and didn't get to go to the bathroom. The really annoying thing was that everyone else around me got to go to the bathroom and I was like the one who is next in line when they forced us all out of the bathroom. So my friend in front of me in line got to go to the bathroom and I didn't, and then she just kept drinking on the entire ride after that and she kept asking me constantly every five minutes whether I still had to go. I almost felt like screaming at her, of course I still have to go, you know I didn't get to go, it's not like the urge magically goes away!

And the bad thing is that when we finally did arrive at destination the kids in the front of the bus got to go again the second time before the other people in the back of the bus got to go the first time!

"How did you manage to wait 45mins in line? Did you have to cross your lack or bend down a bit? Were there line for men? Did men get impatient that you held them up for 45mins?"

When you have no choice you simply have to hold it. I probably was crossing my legs, I mostly just remember when standing in line and being really impatient and staring at the back of the head of the girl in front of me who looked like she was a Muslim girl wearing one of those hijabs. I can remember that specific detail because when you're bursting to pee and staring at the back of the woman in front of you in line for 45 minutes you really remember everything about her appearance!

I didn't witness any line for the men and I don't know if the men got impatient because I was just with my mom and aunt, so we didn't have any man that we knew personally on the trip with us. But mostly the men just stood around waiting for all of the women to use the bathroom. They probably weren't as impatient seeing as the men's room wasn't out of order when we stopped at the rest stop two hours before, so the men got to go again twice before the women got to go once, and the women definitely had to go a lot more because we hadn't gone for like over 4 1/2 hours! Plus before we ended up getting back on the bus we all had stopped at a Dunkin' Donuts and lots of women had stuff to drink such as coffee and orange juice before that 4 hour ride. Glad all I had was water!

If you want to read the full story https://desperatejill.livejournal.com/2019/08/22/

On 1/3/2021 at 1:54 AM, Angusburger said:

For me I am always surpised at all the girls on school trips who claim they have to pee but end up hodling it for a few hours and never look outwardly desperate. Are their bladders even full? I know in one situtation her bladder was pretty full but she sat silently without any crotch grabbing etc (I will write the story soon on this sighting). On another sighting a girl was really vocal on all she drank but no actual desperate sign but she said she was super desperate. Finally, there was one instance where a girl was silent and normal all trip till the end when she had tears saying she has to go pee and she was allowed to use the bus toilet 

Why did you know that the girls bladder was pretty full?

Why was the other girl not allowed to use the bus toilet?

I think there are girls who likes to hold it, girls who likes to talk about their full bladder and about  their need to pee.

There are girls who likes to show their ability to hold it for hours and hours.

They are proud of this ability and about their bladder control and some of them hold it to turn boys on, they knows that some boys gets horny if they know, that a girl has a full bladder in her belly and that she is needing to wee.

I remember, it was also at a school trip, we were in a bus on the way to for lunch.

One girl from our group said that she is hoping that we arrive soon, because she is needing a loo, it was about 12.30 pm to that time.

Late at afternoon, we  have been on the way home, the same girl said „ i hope the journey don’t last much longer, i am needing to wee really, really bad!“

One of the boys said „ it seems that you have a weak bladder, if you are  needing to go again.

Then she said „ I have a strong bladder, i don’t need to go again, i am still need to wee, i did not go at lunch, i did not go since at home.“

That was arousing for nearly all of us and i think she did know  what she did and she did wanted it.

She wanted to show us her ability to hold it, she wanted to get admired for it and i am sure, she wanted to turn us boys on!

One of the boys said „ what size of bladder to you have?   XXXL?“

I while later, another boy said „show us your panties ! Are they still dry or already a little bit wet?“

Another boy asked „ should i help you holding it? I borrow you my finger!“

She did talk with us  all the way home about her full bladder and her strong urge to wee.

She made us think on her bladder, on her belly, on her panties and on that what a girl has between her thighs.

Maybe she was a naughty girl, but she is of course not the only one.

On 1/3/2021 at 2:00 AM, WaterBaloon said:

When someone says he/she has to pee it's very likley that he/she's 35 to 40% full

I agree with you.
I think everybody feels a urge if the bladder is 30 % full and then it can last a long time until the bladder gets full to 100%.

If you still hold it, or have to hold it, after the bladder is full to 100%, you can stretch it to double size.

It can last a long time time from needing to pee until can’t hold it anymore.

On long road trips I wear diapers so...this isn't really an issue. Otherwise I'd just clench my muscles as hard as I can.

Public wettings do happen, but there's usually alcohol involved or exercise. A lot of ladies can't hold their pee when they run or work out and end up peeing in their skirts or shorts. For me, and my friend into Omorashi, we wear dark miniskirts to run and just let go down our legs. It's such fun. Drunk wettings are quite normal too. But for women who aren't drunk, and are not exerting too much, it's not so common to see an accident.

12 hours ago, huberp76 said:

I agree with you.
I think everybody feels a urge if the bladder is 30 % full and then it can last a long time until the bladder gets full to 100%.

If you still hold it, or have to hold it, after the bladder is full to 100%, you can stretch it to double size.

It can last a long time time from needing to pee until can’t hold it anymore

But sometimes the bladder fills very fast. I have some experiences that it only takes half an hour from a complete empty bladder to absolutely bursting. I encountered such situation once in a class of one and half hours long and had to hold my crotch for an hour. 

18 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Did the boys try and show off they got to go? Did they know not all the girls got to go? I feel like this dynamic is worse when its all your friends in your school where you know each other."

Yes that was partially what was bad about it, everybody got back on the bus knew who got to go to the bathroom and didn't get to go to the bathroom. The really annoying thing was that everyone else around me got to go to the bathroom and I was like the one who is next in line when they forced us all out of the bathroom. So my friend in front of me in line got to go to the bathroom and I didn't, and then she just kept drinking on the entire ride after that and she kept asking me constantly every five minutes whether I still had to go. I almost felt like screaming at her, of course I still have to go, you know I didn't get to go, it's not like the urge magically goes away!

And the bad thing is that when we finally did arrive at destination the kids in the front of the bus got to go again the second time before the other people in the back of the bus got to go the first time!

"How did you manage to wait 45mins in line? Did you have to cross your lack or bend down a bit? Were there line for men? Did men get impatient that you held them up for 45mins?"

When you have no choice you simply have to hold it. I probably was crossing my legs, I mostly just remember when standing in line and being really impatient and staring at the back of the head of the girl in front of me who looked like she was a Muslim girl wearing one of those hijabs. I can remember that specific detail because when you're bursting to pee and staring at the back of the woman in front of you in line for 45 minutes you really remember everything about her appearance!

I didn't witness any line for the men and I don't know if the men got impatient because I was just with my mom and aunt, so we didn't have any man that we knew personally on the trip with us. But mostly the men just stood around waiting for all of the women to use the bathroom. They probably weren't as impatient seeing as the men's room wasn't out of order when we stopped at the rest stop two hours before, so the men got to go again twice before the women got to go once, and the women definitely had to go a lot more because we hadn't gone for like over 4 1/2 hours! Plus before we ended up getting back on the bus we all had stopped at a Dunkin' Donuts and lots of women had stuff to drink such as coffee and orange juice before that 4 hour ride. Glad all I had was water!

If you want to read the full story https://desperatejill.livejournal.com/2019/08/22/

I did read your story in your livejournal, it is absolutely great!

It includes so many things that i really love.

Boys can go, girls have to hold it. Jill was so near to let it out, so near to take a much needed wee, but had to go back to the bus, with a bursting full bladder and had to hold it for hours more.

Boys and some girls could pee a second time before she could wee the first time.

I love the dialogue between Julie and Jill, Julie always wanted to know how bad Jill was needing to go, how full her bladder is, how painful it is to hold it, great!

I love the dialogue between the boys and the girls, how Bobby is teasing Jill.

It is so hot, that the boys know that the girls could not go and that they are full to burst.

It must have been so hot and arousing to be in the bus with Bobby and Jack and all this desperate girls, especially with Jill!

Absolutely great story !!

22 minutes ago, Sudoers said:

But sometimes the bladder fills very fast. I have some experiences that it only takes half an hour from a complete empty bladder to absolutely bursting. I encountered such situation once in a class of one and half hours long and had to hold my crotch for an hour. 

I did read in one of your experiences, that you are able to hold it 10 hours, so your bladder must be not to small.

In this situation, where you was needing to go after only half hour, did you drink very much, was you cold, have you been nervous?

But i agree with you, sometimes it takes not long until the bladder is full.

I love it to hold it extreme long and to stretch my full bladder to double size.

If i finally piss, it does not take long before i need to go again.

"I did read your story in your livejournal, it is absolutely great!

It includes so many things that i really love."

Then I hope you will get the full novella and that you will give it a good review on Amazon and Goodreads! The rest of the novella is pretty much like that as well. I figured the first few chapters was a good preview because they work as a story on their own and that it provides sort of the prologue to the more extensive holding in Washington DC. The two situations were kind of related even though they took place many years apart.

The story is sort of based on my experiences, inspired by any way, but is more dramatized, the characters changed and is contemporarized. The real trip took place in September 1998 when I was 14 years old but in the novel I made it contemporary at one of the women's marches in Washington DC with adult characters in the present day.

15 hours ago, Sudoers said:

I don't think I've ever filled that quickly. Maybe with a lot of alcohol...

On 1/12/2021 at 8:37 AM, Sudoers said:

It fills that fast only if you're literally chugging beer. I like the idea but I find it a bit unrealistic under normal circonstances.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:49 AM, DesperateJill said:

Wow... were there any visible signs of desperation on the bus ride in your first story by others? It sounds like a sortuation where guys are usually glad they got to go and say like “glad I am a guy”. Did teachers not realize not all the girls got to go or was it a male teacher? I have no idea how you girls put up with holding it for so long especially when guys get to go

for you second story, were you desperate for the full 4hours bus ride or only towards the end? How do girls wait so long without even a leak 

" Wow... were there any visible signs of desperation on the bus ride in your first story by others? It sounds like a sortuation where guys are usually glad they got to go and say like “glad I am a guy”. Did teachers not realize not all the girls got to go or was it a male teacher? I have no idea how you girls put up with holding it for so long especially when guys get to go"

I know this may come as a surprise that women have to put up with a lot of annoying things in this world LOL. But yes I think the guys don't understand just how difficult it is for women to find a toilet sometimes when they need it. That's why I call it male urinary privilege, it's something that guys probably never think about because they have always had it. It something you only realize when it's taken away, such as like when you had a job at home when you always had a toilet near and then you suddenly go to a job where you no longer have a toilet all day!

I didn't see many obvious signs of desperation but you can tell who got to go to the bathroom and who didn't just by how casual everyone who got to go to the bathroom wise while everyone else in the back of the bus was more quiet, probably cause they were focused on holding it. It was a female teacher and she was the one who came into the bathroom to tell us to all come out of the bathroom.

"for you second story, were you desperate for the full 4hours bus ride or only towards the end? How do girls wait so long without even a leak"

I definitely had to pee at least two hours into the trip when we had the rest stop where the bathrooms were out of order but by the end of the four hours I was definitely desperate. It was mostly adult women on the bus trip and I was one of the few people who was at a teenage age, so I think that most of the adult women were probably prepared to hold it. As far as I could see nobody had any accidents, as I haven't really ever witnessed an accident of men or women in my entire life that I can remember. I think that most adults know how to hold it when they can't get to a bathroom.

On 1/16/2021 at 10:17 PM, WaterBaloon said:

It fills that fast only if you're literally chugging beer. I like the idea but I find it a bit unrealistic under normal circonstances.

Beer is one thing has that effect. But there is a lot which can lead to rapid desperation. For several rapid memories in my life, there is no beer involved. It was a cup of tea or just taking a little bit more water than usual.