Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Crotch holding - mental support for you or actual help? Anyone else have done that in public and how to hide it discreetly in public?

7 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I never hold my crotch in public, because it just draws unwanted attention and it doesn't really help much. But it happened in the past, that I grabbed myself when I suddenly started to lose it, as a desperate attempt to not pee myself. It didn't help and I just felt even more embarrassing.

Hmm yeah i dont think i do it in public but i have done it in the elevator alone when I was getting home and suddenly got more desperate. But I do it when I am fully at home simulating long lines and stuff and I find myself instinctively grabbing it while bending over pretending i am in line 

I’ve been incredibly desperate a few times with a female friend in my vehicle.   She has also been extremely desperate a time or two. 

When by myself I will grab and squeeze my crotch. With her in the car she knew I was near pissing myself and I wasn’t trying to hide anything but I just clamped down and held but no hands.   I was at a point where I was seriously contemplating just using a bottle in front of her (we are not romantically involved just good friends). 

she has done the same. Just some grimacing and difficult walking when we finally got to a bathroom. But no crotch holding.