Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate girl at campus

On 1/2/2021 at 3:50 PM, Jekkil said:

Thanks for sharing @purlypuff. It's a very sweet story. I'm like you: when something like this happens, part of me would like to witness a wetting but the other part would feel very baf for the person if that happened.

Has something similar ever happened to you?

Not necessarily that I didn't know where the toilets were but there has been plenty of times when I didn't want to use the toilet. Like on trains or planes  etc. never liked those toilets

5 hours ago, robotdujour said:

Did you introduce yourself to her? I wonder if she'd be a fun person to befriend and see if she's regularly "waity" lol

Haha, I don't think she wants to talk to me after that. She seemed pretty embarrassed about the whole situation. But who knows I might see her around campus and try to start a conversation. 

This is an excellent, well written story thank you for sharing. Most of all I look for realism  in the pee stories I enjoy. It would be less exciting if you embellished the ending. Almost or just made it is fine if I don't know what the end result is ahead of time.

It was kind of you to help her out . It appears that if you hadn't intervened she would have been even more embarrassed because she wet her pants. 

Although I enjoy desperation and wetting , not so much humiliation. I don't know if I would have been as bold as you but I probably would try to help someone in this situation. 

I look forward to reading more of your stories.  You relate them well 

5 hours ago, wettingman said:

This is an excellent, well written story thank you for sharing. Most of all I look for realism  in the pee stories I enjoy. It would be less exciting if you embellished the ending. Almost or just made it is fine if I don't know what the end result is ahead of time.

It was kind of you to help her out . It appears that if you hadn't intervened she would have been even more embarrassed because she wet her pants. 

Although I enjoy desperation and wetting , not so much humiliation. I don't know if I would have been as bold as you but I probably would try to help someone in this situation. 

I look forward to reading more of your stories.  You relate them well 

Aw I'm so glad you liked it! 

I wasn't gonna say anything about it at first but I felt like I had to. Yeah I think most people would try to help no matter how into omo you are haha