Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Skirt/Dress Stories

Came across a video from my grandparents' wedding anniversary two years ago. There were several cameras around the rented hall so various clips could be pieced together later, and this one wound up on the cutting room floor.  My cousin and I were standing over some vents eating popcorn and talking when the heater kicked on. My pink dress went up showing my frilly cyan panties, and her navy blue dress went up showing her gray with pink star print panties. I kept eating my popcorn, while she dropped hers and pushed down both our dresses. 

So that got me wondering, anyone else have funny skirt or dress-related stories?

On 1/1/2021 at 5:44 PM, Skirt Accident said:

Upskirts are one of my main other kinks other than omo, so...

As someone who exclusively wears skirts and dresses, that's happened a lot to me. Particularly in high school where there six flights of stairs. Not that I've ever cared, I've always seen underwear as just clothes. But if my love of skirts, dresses, and cute panties brings joy to others here like my weak bladder/partial incontinence does, I'm happy I've shared my tale.

On 1/1/2021 at 5:44 PM, Skirt Accident said:

Upskirts are one of my main other kinks other than omo, so...

On 1/4/2021 at 10:39 PM, silvermoon said:

As someone who exclusively wears skirts and dresses, that's happened a lot to me. Particularly in high school where there six flights of stairs. Not that I've ever cared, I've always seen underwear as just clothes. But if my love of skirts, dresses, and cute panties brings joy to others here like my weak bladder/partial incontinence does, I'm happy I've shared my tale.

Same here. One more person you bring joy to for multiple reasons! 

...sorry for spamming you, just saw some of the stuff you'd posted and skimming your profile.

• 4 weeks later...

I went junior and high school on the northern island. Now girl’s uniforms are skirts below the knees, pants or everyday clothes (I feel relieved). At that time, almost all of us across this country rivaled for cutting skirt length. We believed in the dress made the legs look longer and shapelier. But that may have frustrated most inhabitants.
The rules of school on the main island often do not allow to wear tights or stockings. Even when a blizzard or close to -30 degrees Celsius, a lot of us overwintered with the urban-style because did not want to lose to them. On the way to school slamming snow, friends walking in front looked like silhouettes in a whiteout. Bare legs got goosebumps, had swollen red to violet, and felt about to crack.
It is a delighted memory for me.