Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Be Honest - What's the Longest you've waited before cleaning up?

Be Honest / Brave,

What is the longest you've ever gone between wetting yourself to finally washing and cleaning up? I'll start by saying easily 24+ hours as I was in a world of my own just pushing my fetish limits. It was incredible to just have so little care and such a naughty freedom! 0 negative effects either. I just wanted to push the boundary.

What about all of you?

2 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

I've done a few hours wearing wet clothes around the house. When you're home alone it's a great feeling to just not worry about getting yourself dried up.

Lovely! I agree. I always feel super naughty when I get chance to be on my own. Feels like you just don't have to hurry and clean up as you can just let them dry, even rewet as well if you're in the mood! 😄 

About 4 hours. I drank too many diet cokes before a long drive, and I couldn't find an open rest stop because it was late. Diet soda always goes right through me, so I ended up peeing myself. Since I was alone, I decided to just continue peeing myself whenever I felt the urge for the rest of the drive. It was super dirty and a lot of fun, but I haven't done anything like it since. 

2 hours ago, lsn1 said:

About 4 hours. I drank too many diet cokes before a long drive, and I couldn't find an open rest stop because it was late. Diet soda always goes right through me, so I ended up peeing myself. Since I was alone, I decided to just continue peeing myself whenever I felt the urge for the rest of the drive. It was super dirty and a lot of fun, but I haven't done anything like it since. 

Sounds like the best road trip ever!

My record probably is a few hours because I didn't feel like getting out of bed. May as well keep reading or watching Youtube and let go right where you are when you need to pee; that mattress protector is there for a reason!

It really varies for me. When I wet, if I'm just in my panties and at home then I usually change pretty quick. Just being in wet clothing doesn't do anything for me, especially once it gets cold. However, if I'm in public, then there's something fun about trying to get away with hiding a big, obvious stain from everybody.

My skin isn't the most sensitive, but I also try to not spend any longer than an hour at most in wet clothes to avoid rashes.

1 minute ago, Emma Bailey said:

It really varies for me. When I wet, if I'm just in my panties and at home then I usually change pretty quick. Just being in wet clothing doesn't do anything for me, especially once it gets cold. However, if I'm in public, then there's something fun about trying to get away with hiding a big, obvious stain from everybody.

My skin isn't the most sensitive, but I also try to not spend any longer than an hour at most in wet clothes to avoid rashes.

Oooh! Pleeeeeease tell us about wetting in public and then trying to evade detection! You can't see it, but I'm doing a really epic sad puppy face here.

I personally haven't really stayed in my own for extended periods of time, but my girlfriend and I have had some fun where she has wet her panties and jeans and had me wear them overnight, including making me cum in them and staying in that overnight.  That was quite some time ago.  In addition, she would sometimes wet her panties and then sit on my face, and then have me not take a shower, so for the rest of the day and into the next day, my face would smell vaguely of her pee.

I think for me, the longest has been overnight.

I went to bed well-hydrated, with a water bottle handy in case I wanted to add to it.  Maybe half an hour after going to bed, I unleashed a foceful torrent of piss into the windbreaker pants I was wearing to bed that night, and just kept going until I was done peeing.  I then wanked and fell asleep.

Now, I do know that I woke up a few times during the night needing to pee, so I just wet my pants again whenever that happened.  I don't know how many times I wet my pants that night, but I do know that I wanked at least six. 

When I woke up in the morning, I wet my pants again, wanked in them again, grabbed a dry pair of shorts and headed to the shower. 

I would estimate I was probably wet (including wearing my pants in the shower) for roughly nine hours total.

I, too, have stayed wet overnight. Say from 11pm to 9am next morning. By 8:30am I begin to feel I really should get up for the day. I have things that need to be done. By 9am I've made it. During the day, you could say I stay wet from lunchtime to bedtime, but my pants are very lightweight and dry quickly, so I'm not actually wet. I just don't change my clothing.

8 hours ago, Viralwolfe13 said:

About 3 days. And that included cleaning the sheets on the bed which i wet 3 or 4 times. Had a great deal of laundry amd a little mopping in the kitchen. Bathroom however was sparkling😉

I’m surprised not to see more with as lengthier time as you. I’m a fan of leaving the cleanup until later/another day - even if I wash myself I like to leave wet clothes laying around or puddles on floors. It keeps a buzz of excitement. I actually like the smell too. Maybe that puts others off?

I once was away for a weekend with my then very new girlfriend. We kept a spare bedroom as a dedicated pee room with the WC off limits, and didn’t cleanup from Friday to Sunday afternoon.

More recently (pre COVID) I was only able to wet at hotels while staying away for work. I’ve gone 3, sometimes 4 days, leaving wet clothes in the washroom and a do-not-disturb sign on the door. Then after a long days work would rewet cold underwear. I miss those trips.

Edited by Charlie Kirby (see edit history)

When I was in my teens I used to sleep in the same sheets for several nights. . But of course I would shower in the morning.  It was really dry where I lived so everything dried up and didn't smell bad.

These days my bed doesn't always get changed when I wet it or have diaper leaks either.  The way I see it, I'm likely to wet within a night or two anyway so as long as it doesn't have a bad scent I'm not gaining much by changing sheets every time I wet the bed.

I think they longest I was in wet pants was overnight, so probably 10 or 12 hours a few times in or after college when we drank a lot.  Had to go home on the train a couple times in the morning after crashing at my drinking buddy's house still wearing the same clothes I passed out in and wet all night.

5 hours ago, Charlie Kirby said:

I’m surprised not to see more with as lengthier time as you. I’m a fan of leaving the cleanup until later/another day - even if I wash myself I like to leave wet clothes laying around or puddles on floors. It keeps a buzz of excitement. I actually like the smell too. Maybe that puts others off?

I once was away for a weekend with my then very new girlfriend. We kept a spare bedroom as a dedicated pee room with the WC off limits, and didn’t cleanup from Friday to Sunday afternoon.

More recently (pre COVID) I was only able to wet at hotels while staying away for work. I’ve gone 3, sometimes 4 days, leaving wet clothes in the washroom and a do-not-disturb sign on the door. Then after a long days work would rewet cold underwear. I miss those trips.

Sadly don't usually go that long unless I'm just setting aside the same clothes to re wet multiple times. But when i have the house to myself for a while, i won't bother to clean up for a while and make sure to wet more often.  

I clean up every day because I don't want smells around when unexpected visitors turn up. I got caught badly once when I was wearing a pull-up that I'd wet several times and was smelling strongly. Luckily, I'd also been painting with oil-based paint, and the two smells mingled so I got away with it, but I had to change fast. I do wonder though, at times like this when almost everyone is away on holiday, what I could get away with. I need a crystal ball.

sometimes i put a tight belt on my black jeans and let it be like No toilet day LOL i keep fill my bladder by drinking water 2 bottle until i leaked and drink 🥤  another bottle Today while i watering my plant i got an idea if i let go in my pant what it would feel like. like look i'm watering right now while water running through my jeans and keep them til the evening maybe re wet again 🙂

Edited by Thatsmej (see edit history)