Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The time I had an accident in a bookstore

12 hours ago, trekkie said:

That didn't sound like a 'little' one! Hope you enjoyed it.

Lol yeah... I did enjoy the experience, though.

12 hours ago, trekkie said:

Was this a physical thing, where you sometimes don't feel how badly you really have to go, or is it basic underestimating need/overestimating holding ability?

The second one. I didn't think I needed to go that badly, didn't feel an increase in urgency between my first urge and the messing, and since I didn't think I had to go so bad I wasn't worrying about not making it to a toilet or a spot to privately poop myself and change. My plan at the time was to mess in the parking lot after I checked out, but that obviously didn't happen.

Sounds like a great memory! There's something to be said for the added humiliation/excitement of things like this happening in a public space.

One time in college I went to the library to study for a test. I wore a girl's XL goodnite under some jeans. It was one of my first times wearing in public. I got a little carried away and noticed a big wet spot on the chair I was sitting on after a while. I got out of there quick! I still wonder if anyone noticed the pull-up leak pattern on the back of my jeans. I also feel bad for the next person to sit on that chair 😅.